Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 05:53 AM   #176
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rutherfordton, NC
Posts: 181
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

I'm in awe of the number of self described "enlightened" beings, who are in fact, mouthpieces for the new world order, vomiting out what they've been taught, while they believe that it's in the best interest of humanity. Are people aware that they've been duped, and are promoting the exact agendas that Rockefeller/Rothschild followers dream of? How greedy and selfish can you be, to wish away the lives of others so that your offspring will benefit in the future?

And, thanks for posting that article Brook. I enjoyed the read.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:56 AM   #177
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Hove you taken a look at the source for those facts?
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=25

Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 1, 2008

Down at the bottom of the page...

Last edited by BROOK; 09-23-2009 at 05:59 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:03 AM   #178
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Hove you taken a look at the source for those facts?
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=25

Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 1, 2008

Down at the bottom of the page...
Means nothing Brook. I could have given quite a few references to world populations and world birth rates. Do a browser search yourself, you should be able to find dozens.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:04 AM   #179
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Hove you taken a look at the source for those facts?
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=25

Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 1, 2008

Down at the bottom of the page...
What's wrong with that?

I'm a big fan of the the World Factbook, its about the only good thing the CIA does and its available to anyone globally.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:11 AM   #180
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
I'm in awe of the number of self described "enlightened" beings, who are in fact, mouthpieces for the new world order, vomiting out what they've been taught, while they believe that it's in the best interest of humanity. Are people aware that they've been duped, and are promoting the exact agendas that Rockefeller/Rothschild followers dream of? How greedy and selfish can you be, to wish away the lives of others so that your offspring will benefit in the future?

And, thanks for posting that article Brook. I enjoyed the read.
You're way out of line, I don't see anyone doing that here.

What tangible solutions would you propose to save the destruction of our Earth and preserve the beautiful animal species that are being driven daily to extinction?

Quote:
How greedy and selfish can you be, to wish away the lives of others so that your offspring will benefit in the future?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:12 AM   #181
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
My god! The entire top 50 are almost entirely from Africa.

What are these people thinking (or not thinking) ?!

Disease, poverty and war are rampant... there is not enough food to feed everyone. And these people are pumping out children like its going out of style.

People consciously choosing to bring a child into incarnation under these circumstances are irresponsible abusers.

Difficult topic!! no easy solutions. Education, education, education.
Luminari, I appreciate your wise thoughts.
I have a good friend who returned from a trip to Africa.

I donít see myself ever having the opportunity to go to Africa. In fact, I donít see a darn thing I could do to change the situation in Africa, except for paying my taxes which America may use to hand out condoms or birth control pills in Africa.

My friend says the situation in Africa is worse than reported on the news. AIDS is rampant. She also says much of the African culture there promotes promiscuity of children (thatís child abuse in my book), and they believe AIDS is not passed through sex.

Will education ever get through to them? I do not know the answer to this one.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:19 AM   #182
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Well..I've made my opinion clear throughout this thread..and cannot say much more...except there are people dying every day...and the rate will only increase as the PTB have an agenda...and until we decide to wake up..they will continue to increase that rate...count on it.

My true feeling for the final time is that there is more then enough room on this earth...if we take control back from the PTB..start living in respect of the earth...like the Native American Indians did, the "keepers" of this planet.

Respect the water and know it is sacred..and preserve the earth.

I firmly believe there is MORE then enough room and then some for population growth...but not the way we are treating it now.....and the truth is even if we had half the population...we are still trashing this world..and that is the real problem

Last edited by BROOK; 09-23-2009 at 06:21 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:25 AM   #183
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Will education ever get through to them?
Are you saying their just too stupid?

Last edited by BROOK; 09-23-2009 at 06:48 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:28 AM   #184
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
'm a big fan of the the World Factbook, its about the only good thing the CIA does and its available to anyone globally.
You don't think those facts can be a little tainted?

What about death rates.....wars, starvation....on don't get me started on starvation....there is no excuse for it....humanity needs a reality check...the money we spend on wars every year would feed the world
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:35 AM   #185
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Unhappy Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Are you saying their just too stupid?
No one has cornered the market on stupidity.

Its a global affliction.

Though the Vatican has alot to answer for...

There... I've said it.

ROOT CAUSE OF GLOBAL SUFFERING:

Superstitious ignorance imposed on us.
False teachings.
Guilt.
Manipulation.

The whole domino chain will come down when we break the Vatican death-grip.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:42 AM   #186
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Population control has been around since the middle ages ... and so have the PTB

Ancient Times through Middle Ages

A number of ancient writers have reflected on the issue of population. At about 300 BC in India Kautilya, a political philosopher (c. 350-283 BC), considered population as a source of political, economic, and military strength. Though a given region can house too many or too few people, Kautilya considered the latter possibility to be the greater evil. Kautilya favored the remarriage of widows (which at the time was forbidden in India), opposed taxes that encourage emigration, and believed that asceticism should be restricted to the aged.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_control

Luminari..you bring up the Vatican....another controlling faction

I stand on what I said before....
The real ďpopulation changeĒ we need to focus on is not artificially reducing human numbers. Rather, it is about winning real democratic change, i.e. dramatically increasing the numbers of ordinary people who can participate in making decisions about investment in green industries, agriculture, global trade and military spending.
Population control narrowly looks only at the quantity of human beings to find a solution to climate change. Ultimately, its narrow vision makes it a divisive policy.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:45 AM   #187
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
No one has cornered the market on stupidity.

Its a global affliction.

Though the Vatican has alot to answer for...

There... I've said it.

ROOT CAUSE OF GLOBAL SUFFERING:

Superstitious ignorance imposed on us.
False teachings.
Guilt.
Manipulation.

The whole domino chain will come down when we break the Vatican death-grip.
Ditto.

They're one, but there are other fanatical religions and cultures in this world as well. Too much guilt and manipulation in most of them, I say.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:46 AM   #188
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Oh yeah...the centering of population control in Africa.....There have been rumors abundant on how the PTB want to take total control of Africa...for resources...global dominance once in control...this has been in the pipes for some time now...so why not center focus on Africa..and create political strife and death at every turn...only to take control and dominate yet another continent

Why not plant a huge AIDS epidemic..and let it run it's course
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:49 AM   #189
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Population control has been around since the middle ages ... and so have the PTB
To my knowledge, there was not family planning, condoms, and prescription birth control in the middle ages.

Perhaps the birth control of the middle ages was a gun to the head? What else could you mean?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:49 AM   #190
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Are you saying their just too stupid?
This question was for you Kathyt...are you saying Africans are just too stupid?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:57 AM   #191
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
What tangible solutions would you propose to save the destruction of our Earth and preserve the beautiful animal species that are being driven daily to extinction?
Lose the PTB, and start working on cleaning up....working on free energy...that's probably already available....building an eco friendly world...that's the answer.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:04 AM   #192
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
This question was for you Kathyt...are you saying Africans are just too stupid?
I would suggest that you don't put words in my mouth.

I raised the question, will education ever solve the problems in Africa?

History repeats itself over and over and over.

My personal friends who have been to Africa, and there are several, all tell of the dismay they see in the culture of many of the natives.

There is NOTHING I can do to change their culture. They have to do it for themselves. They have to be responsible for themselves. I am not willing to give them a handout. I am only willing to give them a helping hand. They have to do the rest themselves. They have to make the effort. That is true for every individual on this planet.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:08 AM   #193
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
To my knowledge, there was not family planning, condoms, and prescription birth control in the middle ages.

Perhaps the birth control of the middle ages was a gun to the head? What else could you mean?
I mean there have been people predicting over population since the middle ages....nothing new...and certainly not new now.

and look...a religious figure...surprise

The Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus FRS (13 February 1766 – 23 December 1834),[1] was a British scholar, influential in political economy and demography.[2][3] Malthus popularised the economic theory of rent.[4]

Malthus has become widely known for his analysis whereby societal improvements result in population growth which, he states, sooner or later gets checked by famine, disease, and widespread mortality. He wrote in the context of the popular view, in 18th century Europe, that saw society as improving, and in principle as perfectible.[5] William Godwin and the Marquis de Condorcet, for example, believed in the possibility of almost limitless improvement of society. So, in a more complex way, did Jean-Jacques Rousseau, whose notions centered on the goodness of man and the liberty of citizens bound only by the social contract, a form of popular sovereignty.

Malthus saw such ideas of endless progress towards a utopian society as vitiated because of the dangers of population growth: "The power of population is indefinitely greater than the power in the earth to produce subsistence for man".[6] As an Anglican clergyman, Malthus saw this situation as divinely imposed to teach virtuous behaviour.[7] Believing that one could not change human nature, and that egalitarian societies were prone to over-population[citation needed], Malthus wrote in dramatic terms: "epidemics, pestilence and plague advance in terrific array, and sweep off their thousands and ten thousands. Should success be still incomplete, gigantic famine stalks in the rear, and with one mighty blow, levels the population with the food of the world".[8]

Malthus placed the longer-term stability of the economy above short-term expediency. He criticised the Poor Laws,[9] and (alone among important contemporary economists) supported the Corn Laws, which introduced a system of taxes on British imports of wheat. He thought these measures would encourage domestic production, and so promote long-term benefit.[10]

Malthus became hugely influential, and controversial, in economic, political, social and scientific thought. Many of those whom subsequent centuries sometimes term "evolutionary biologists" also read him,[11] notably Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace, for each of whom Malthusianism became an intellectual stepping-stone to the idea of natural selection.[12][13] Malthus remains a writer of great significance, and debate continues as to whether his direst expectations will come about.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:12 AM   #194
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
There is NOTHING I can do to change their culture. They have to do it for themselves. They have to be responsible for themselves. I am not willing to give them a handout. I am only willing to give them a helping hand. They have to do the rest themselves. They have to make the effort. That is true for every individual on this planet.
These people fight political repression every day of their lives...at every turn...they don't want your handout...they want a chance to survive
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:12 AM   #195
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Lose the PTB, and start working on cleaning up....working on free energy...that's probably already available....building an eco friendly world...that's the answer.
Just WHO is this PTB that you're talking about? Give me names, hundreds of names.

You act like everyone in the government is bad, and you want to dismantle every bit of government. Talk about total lawlessness occurring and breakdown of society! That would occur if you dismantle government.

And how are you going to measure when you've got this "PTB" dismantled? I'm just curious to know who I am to expect to go away, so that I can then say, the "PTB" are gone.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:17 AM   #196
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Just WHO is this PTB that you're talking about? Give me names, hundreds of names.

You act like everyone in the government is bad, and you want to dismantle every bit of government. Talk about total lawlessness occurring and breakdown of society! That would occur if you dismantle government.

And how are you going to measure when you've got this "PTB" dismantled? I'm just curious to know who I am to expect to go away, so that I can then say, the "PTB" are gone.
Kathy if you don't know by now...I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:18 AM   #197
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
These people fight political repression every day of their lives...at every turn...they don't want your handout...they want a chance to survive
Actually, you might want to look at South Africa. The blacks have taken land away from owners who were successfully farming the land, and productive farms are being ruined. Farms which could feed people. Tell me that is smart. It is not smart, it is stupid.
http://www.africancrisis.org/default2.asp

Brook, I am sorry to say, I don't think you have a clue about Africa.

And you weren't able to give me a measuring stick for knowing when "the PTB will be gone".

Last edited by KathyT; 09-23-2009 at 07:25 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:19 AM   #198
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Actually, you might want to look at South Africa. The blacks have taken land away from owners who were successfully farming the land, and productive farms are being ruined. Farms which could feed people. Tell me that is smart.
http://www.africancrisis.org/default2.asp
The blacks?

That is a propaganda rag..there is a section down at the bottom of raciest jokes

http://www.africancrisis.org/default2.asp

Last edited by BROOK; 09-23-2009 at 07:26 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:29 AM   #199
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
And you weren't able to give me a measuring stick for knowing when "the PTB will be gone".
All you have to do Kathy is read this forum...you will know who the PTB are
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:39 AM   #200
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Brook, I am sorry to say, I don't think you have a clue about Africa.
I work for and do fund raiser for Living Compassion.....for a group of BLACK Africans who don't want a handout..they want a chance to take care of them selves...and this community is doing it

http://www.livingcompassion.org/afri...mba_about.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FXEWrFKSq0

and here is the child I sponsor


Lonica Bwalya
Dear Brook,

Thank you for sponsoring Lonica Bwalya in support of the Kantolomba
Project in Ndola, Zambia. Attached is a PDF of a one-page document we
created to assist folks in their fundraising efforts for Bridge Walk
2009. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

We are grateful for your participation.

In lovingkindness,
Living Compassion
transforming lives, ending suffering

This is what I do about things that bother me and I feel needs change...

What do you do about what bothers you Kathyt?

Last edited by BROOK; 09-23-2009 at 08:02 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, awareness, choice, responsibility

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon