Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 04-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default RAY MABUS ... OBAMA-ubama-mabu-mabu(s)

Friends,
It is at last official. Ray Mabus,
former Governor of Mississippi and former US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia during the Clinton presidency, is now Secretary of the Navy-Designate.

He still has to be approved by Congress but this former US Navy officer gathers many Republicans as well as Democrat legislators as his supporters.

It is believed that Mabus’ rather nasty divorce a decade ago leading to his former wife filing a lawsuit of fraud
against their marriage counselor — still in litigation — will not cause the ship of state to stand avast and ship oars in some Moby “Dickering” of Mabus’ destiny to become Obama’s Secretary of the Navy.

I must say, from a prophetic angle,
Ray Mabus has more than once been called
by a prophecy of Nostradamus to the karmic carpet.

He just happens to be mentioned outright, either as a cruel coincidence or by the 16th-century seer’s prescient intent:

Mabus puis tost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vne horrible defaite:
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, soif, faim, quand courra la comete.

Mabus very soon then will die, [then] will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Nostradamus (1555)
Century 2 Quatrain 62

The person Nostradamus code named “Mabus” is believed to be the third and final man in an evil trinity. The first, code named “PAUNAYLORON.” The second, code named “Hister.” The third is code named “Mabus.”

Antichrist One is “Napoleon King” (PAUNAYLORON = NAPAULON ROY, old French for “Roi”—King).

Antichrist Two is “Hister” (Adolf “Hitler”).

To be beast-bitingly blunt, the above prophecy foretells the death of this “Mabus” triggering the unraveling (defaite) and undoing of humans and animals. That sounds both ecologically and apocalyptically lurid. Not only war but also climate change is inferred. A hundred nations go to war, because “main” in Old French is a heraldic allusion to the mail fisted right “hand” of state. We are therefore talking about 100 nations in a war of vengeance at once swift and devastating. It could undo the world.

The prophecy ends with the usual apocalyptic sequence Nostradamus used to convey dire times in the early 21st century: fresh water shortages from today’s super-droughts across Australia, the American South and Mediterranean, central Asia and Africa. Food production may not be sustained. Global famine lurks “when the comet will pass” or “run.”

A “comet” plays two roles in Nostradamus: either a falling missile or a portentous comet appearing in the sky in times of the final Antichrist.

Back in October 2008 when I produced Nostradamus and the Antichrist,
Code Named: MABUS, I predicted Ray Mabus would end up a member of Obama’s cabinet. Then watch the prophetic sparks fly. Prepare for Nostradamians speaking in tongues of anagrams wagging about this poor fellow whose name somehow adds prophetic insult to inquiry into President Obama. You see he also is one of four top candidates for Mabus. Mabus working for Obama might be just the kind of double entendre Nostradamus often utilized.

You see, not only does Barack “Obama” translate into “Mabus”:

Obama (phonetically pronounced “ouBama”) = Ubama = maabu = Mabu, etc. Add then the one missing letter by replacing the redundant “a” and you get Mabu(s).

Obama Mabu(s)?

Meet Ray Mabus, your pick for the next Secretary of the Navy.

Other candidates are out there, far more deserving the label “antichrist” than Obama or Ray.

Usama bin Laden can also see his name turned into Mabus. Even G.W. Bush code crunches into Mabus, if you know the laws of anagram Nostradamus used. Indeed the Antichrist may have already died, “Saddam” Hussein, and we are waiting for a war of 25 to 27 years length that will arise from the consequences of his hanging (the day the great comet McNaught appeared to the naked eye, by the way) at the end of 2006.

Although there have been some interesting matches for Mabus that in the end did not stand the test of objective events, the coming of Ray Mabus into Obama’s cabinet is at least linguistically interesting. A perfect match, so it would seem.

I personally lean towards Saddam Hussein being Nostradamus’ best candidate for Mabus. I have not come to this conclusion lightly but have produced a digital book on the matter after 21 years on the trail of the Third Antichrist. You can see an overview here.

Ray Mabus is not the first man to look like a perfect fit for Nostradamus’ Antichrist. Good leaders as well as evil leaders can also decode the name, such as Obama.

Who is Mabus?

This is the most topical of Nostradamian subjects.

It is the prophetic mystery to solve of a detective story where soothsaying becomes “sleuth-saying” taking you through a fascinating labyrinth of possibilities, some of which are coming true in our times.

RAY MABUS
UPPED THE ANTICHRIST?

Friends,
Come check out my newest blog about the man I said would eventually join President Obama's cabinet and cause the tongues of Nostradamus watchers across the world to wag and wax anagrammatically. Not only does Barack Obama's name decode into the anagram for Nostradamus' Third Antichrist, but his choice for Secretary of the Navy-Designate, is named "Mabus" outright. Can good men be mistaken by Nostradamus for Antichrists? Read more at my Blog here:

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/predictions/

If ever there was a good time to check out the digital book that delivers my findings on a 21-year search to find Nostradamus' Third Antichrist this is it:

http://hogueprophecy.com/store/produ...products_id=49

Your purchase of a book or a donation given HERE keeps HogueProphecy Bulletins alive. If you haven't donated yet but have enjoyed my many free blogs over the months or years, do number yourselves now with those readers who have given some contribution to help us continue this important work.

Thank you.

John Hogue
(2 April 2009)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mabus.jpg (5.0 KB, 4 views)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: RAY MABUS ... OBAMA-ubama-mabu-mabu(s)

Very interesting, what do you think Susan?

My rationale would be that it is NOT Saddam Hussein because he never did anything on the scale of Napoleon OR Hitler. AND furthermore his name is nothing like 'Mabus' where as the predicted names for the other 2 were fairly similar, Hister = Hitler etc..

Is the 3rd Antichrist the grand daddy of bad guys? or on a par with the other 2?

Your thoughts?

Last edited by Luminari; 04-09-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: RAY MABUS ... OBAMA-ubama-mabu-mabu(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Very interesting, what do you think Susan?

My rationale would be that it is NOT Saddam Hussein because he never did anything on the scale of Napoleon OR Hitler. AND furthermore his name is nothing like 'Mabus' where as the predicted names for the other 2 were fairly similar, Hister = Hitler etc..

Is the 3rd Antichrist the grand daddy of bad guys? or on a par with the other 2?

Your thoughts?

I agree. I don't think it was S Hussein either. Other two , who knows?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Are you a believer in reverse speech?

This might interest you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs&NR=1
Old 04-10-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ss9...eature=related

above why roberts flubbed his lines !!!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Are you a believer in reverse speech?

This might interest you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs&NR=1
Cool video, that certainly is creepy.. the crowd in the background chanting the same thing too.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

It is creepy. Most reverse speech that I've heard is open to interpretation, but this is so clear.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:10 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is creepy. Most reverse speech that I've heard is open to interpretation, but this is so clear.
i know, it is very clear
Old 12-27-2009, 03:12 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW RESPOND.
WHERE DO YOU STAND AT THIS PIVOTAL POINT?
i am smiling, because, that is such a clever question
Old 12-27-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

My own theory re this is....Mabus....comes from FE(MA)(Bus)h......which is not going to happen....but once upon a time was ...the game plan for something so terrible to occur ...just pre the 2008 election....that Fema would take over and Bush would remain the President in effect puppet Dictator for a very very long time......Nostradamus gave us the heads up and WE were able to avoid this timeline......Ray Mabus. is not a threat.
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote