Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ok, enough already...TTTTW and Moderators....

I decided to actually look at yet another thread started by Timetotelltheworld (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20125) simply to be open and see what information he had to offer. Unfortunately, it was once again, a regurgitation of information that has been shared several times before including being posted on Camelot's homepage at one point. Now, historically members and/or moderators inform posters about links already posted reflecting identical information. Now, with that stated, TTTTW also have a tendency to post identical information in each of his own posts...Repeatedly. At what point do we stop allowing this exploitive disregard of following the guidelines in place, and do something?

This has reached a point to where it seems like not just a distraction, but a deliberate distraction. The last time I chose to spend energy on this member and their repetitive (and usually aggressive approach-http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19456), I received the following response from a moderator:
Quote:
Mods are on this- it's a rather delicate situation to be exact. You are not alone in your feelings. The way experiences, theories, facts are presented should not be overlooked - people get turned off by aggressive approaches including myself
This tells me that the concerns are real and shared, but the "delicate situation" part is a bit mind boggling. Why and what is it so delicate?

If someone is confirmed aggressive with their messages by a number of members, and they continue to repost the same messages. including those already posted by others?...Why is that being allowed?
When you have (as described above) a "deliberate distraction" freely exploiting the site, that brings the core of the moderators into question, which then brings the core of Avalon into question, which brings the core of Camelot into question. Now, that in itself can be quite exploitive and explosive in itself. Surely, we don't want that perception to spread?

Please be consistent in applying the guidelines to all, and if not, please provide for all viewing this thread the explanation as to why we would not be applying such guidelines?
Old 02-16-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ok, enough already...TTTTW and Moderators....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Why and what is it so delicate?
Is it that the assertion is made that the CIA murdered his family and that he is homeless?
Old 02-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i read one of his threads when the forum became free again and found it to be stuff ive laready heard. he puts appropriate titles to his threads. the information of whats in the thread is contaoined in his titles. some people new to the forum may want to hear the information , ive already heard it all . perhaps some people take issue with the tone of the information presented.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Consistency is very important i agree.

i have been trying to follow his threads, most of it is , as you stated, regurgitated information, designed to serve his own agenda.

it seems to me, that some MODs, prefer to let "threads die" out of fear of reprecutions from the community...we must agree...members can be hard on MODs when they "use their power" etc...

so..on one hand they dont do it enough..on the other hand they do it to much...which one will it be?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

GSCRAIG,

Maby you are over analyzing the situation. Perhaps he just wants to expose the maximum numbers of readers possible to what he has learned or thinks important. I post similar material and philosophies in threads all over Avalon also. I guess I am a covert operative also. lol
Old 02-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #6
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

If only to be clear, please understand that despite feeling very strongly about the concern I communicated via this thread, I did indeed place the moderators in a less than desired situation. Obviously, I was beside myself to see this members efforts continue to go unabated.
My apologies to the moderators for not utilizing a private approach first. No ego issues here.

Moving on, I do understand and well aware of the scenario involving his family, but at the same time, at some point consistency and accountability must be equal for all.

This will be my final post regarding this topic. There are more important matters ahead of us. Thanks for the PM's I received for additional insights regarding this matter. Much appreciated

gscraig
Old 02-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

One possible solution: don't read TTTTW's threads and let him be.

His threads do attract a certain number of readership due to his intriguing titles but you needn't go back a second time. We have various styles of presentation, some more effective than others. Some members don't read all the threads thoroughly, possibly due to lack of time, and there has been duplication of topics and sources of information elsewhere.

Is that a valid reason to complain about him to the mods? TTTTW has been on Avalon for a while now and surely the mods know what and why they are doing something without any additional suggestions from us.

Live and let live
Old 02-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I agree with Sunflower and for one don't mind that he posts similar info as I don't read all of his threads and may catch up on something I may have missed previously. Furthermore, this has been discussed in the past. Personal responsibility does not involve trying to control others unless what is being posted is sexually explicit or other off topic subjects for this forum. TTTTW is basically a whistleblower and sharing what he knows both from first hand experience and his own research. If you find his posts irritating don't read his threads.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #9
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Personal responsibility does not involve trying to control others....

Old 02-17-2010, 06:51 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The moderators, in particular Karen have been massively tolerant over this issue. TTTTW has been banned and reinstated more times than most - and has made a sincere and obvious effort to comply with the guidelines. We all respect that.

We don't all agree with what he says, but it isn't hard to skim over stuff you are not interested in. There are many thousands of readers on this forum who do just that. I don't think we want to change it too much more.

I think it would be preferable for anyone who wants to express ideas like this carry on - by all means single out the issues that bother you, but please try to do it without singling out individuals in this way.

A..
Old 02-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

TTTW is perhaps a bit clumsy in his way of expression, but it's not a bad person, and certainly does not deserve a rather unkind thread like this.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:43 AM   #12
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I find it amusing that when they cant dispute the truth they bash the messenger

and the best way to help expose this hidden alien agenda is to bash away ....

so again thank you for your attempt to discredit

so lets review

joseph moshe erased for telling the truth or just disapeared WAKE UP

http://www.unfictional.com/joseph-mo...ccine-westwood

Phil schneider MURDERED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzHZkIPOUIc

and then when you cant explain how all these reports are happening and it either scares you because you know its true and you dont want your alien agenda public or it goes against the grain of what you think you know

what do you do THREAD BASH its ok though because what you are doing is giving credeance to my story all my stories......

I wouldnt worry to much about this alien agenda though

i think that they are about to get a serious slapping down by someone who has power far beyond them someone here to stop them

and i think he is going to show them NO MERCY

lets all wait and see if im right shall we

until then bash away because i will never let my threads die

so again where's joe?

Phil schneider and william milton cooper TRUE HEROS to the human race

murdered for trying to tell the truth.

enjoy your ride on the fema trains to the death camps because if your human thats where they intend to send you

problem is that they can become us and are replaceing us so believe what you want you will find its all true

promise

and yes my motives are to scream bloody murder and whistle blow everywhere possible
Old 02-18-2010, 02:51 AM   #13
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
I find it amusing that when they cant dispute the truth they bash the messenger and yes my motives are to scream bloody murder and whistle blow everywhere possible
Yo TTTTW,
Shanti! Chill! Get a life!
You scream bloody murder, but I haven't heard one single whistle.
And if you have to keep on screaming, do it somewhere else.
Sorry mate.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:59 AM   #14
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
Personal responsibility does not involve trying to control others....

Im with you who cares, dont have to read it if you dont want to. dont have to be offended if you chose not to. I dont agree with ttttw. and think he needs some help. we here can only do so much. just leave him alone and point him in the right direction. hes the one that has to drink. sure gets clicky around here. talk about getting a life.. right... if you ask me the issue isnt ttttw. its the lack of tolerances

Last edited by dagon; 02-18-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:05 AM   #15
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I plan to I plan to do it somewhere else and where im going this will all be changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Yo TTTTW,
Shanti! Chill! Get a life!
You scream bloody murder, but I haven't heard one single whistle.
And if you have to keep on screaming, do it somewhere else.
Sorry mate.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:18 AM   #16
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Ok, enough already...TTTTW and Moderators....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
I decided to actually look at yet another thread started by Timetotelltheworld (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20125) simply to be open and see what information he had to offer. Unfortunately, it was once again, a regurgitation of information that has been shared several times before including being posted on Camelot's homepage at one point. Now, historically members and/or moderators inform posters about links already posted reflecting identical information. Now, with that stated, TTTTW also have a tendency to post identical information in each of his own posts...Repeatedly. At what point do we stop allowing this exploitive disregard of following the guidelines in place, and do something?
OK, But look at it this way:
TTTTW family has been murdered by this govt and, according to him, other ETS who are causing him much pain now. Also knowing their intentions, which he posted and is very shocking, wouldn't you WANT
to help others and attempt to save them from the same fate? Wouldn't you WANT to scream the truth of things so loud it can be heard from heaven?
I can't be sure if this true, but ProjectA asks you to come in with an open mind and understand what the person is trying to say and how they feel, it's up to you too do this, though.

Last edited by jacody; 02-18-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:23 AM   #17
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You for all the above opinions, but how can we assume that TTTTW has not really experienced all that he is telling us. If it had happened to anyone of us, would we not want to repeat the story so that as many will read as possible. I for one believe his story, does that make me gullible?. Think about why they are putting in full body scanners at all airports. Starting in the UK, USA and Australia, what for?, for the purpose of catching terrorists!. We don't have so called terrorists here in Australia and yet they are going to implement body scanners in our International and regional airports. What are they really looking for aliens or humans?

Love and friendship
firefly
Old 02-18-2010, 04:00 AM   #18
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Think about why they are putting in full body scanners at all airports. Starting in the UK, USA and Australia, what for?, for the purpose of catching terrorists!. We don't have so called terrorists here in Australia and yet they are going to implement body scanners in our International and regional airports. What are they really looking for aliens or humans?Love and friendship
firefly[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that. thanks for giving me something to worry about!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, supposedly, this guy's family was murdered by the CIA. How do we know this?

Also, why does he spend so much time on swine flu fear when the majority of this forum has moved on?

That's all I ask.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:31 AM   #20
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

There were reports of bad vaccine batches being intercepted. I guess it's debatable whether any vaccines are good, but whatever. James Casbolt talked about it. Canada had bad batches that weren't administered.

Maybe something was circumvented. Just speculating.

GlaxoSmithKline Recalls H1N1 Vaccine in Canada Over 'Life-Threatening' Allergy Risk http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576526,00.html
Old 02-18-2010, 08:44 AM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

11 out of 13 readers that posted an opinion agreed that TTTTW should have the right to continue posting on the forum, and even the OP has withdrawn the request that Kevin be stopped from posting here.

Please end this thread. Please stop feeding it.

I want to change the subject line to "11 out of 13 vote yes for TTTTW's posting rights."

I want to close the thread.

If you want to discuss the vaccine issues, can you do that in a different thread?

Kevin - did you even notice all the supportive comments in your favor?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #22
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
11 out of 13 readers that posted an opinion agreed that TTTTW should have the right to continue posting on the forum, and even the OP has withdrawn the request that Kevin be stopped from posting here.

Please end this thread. Please stop feeding it.

In agreeance. Close thread, but i do not find any problem for recycling information.

All paths lead to the great path - We all cannot be in the same space and time for our information gathering on this path. I am one for information cycling for that very matter.

If one is to be quieted in the group, then the entire crowd will soon grow silent.
Closed Thread