Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gratefulness

Hi everyone. Here is a simple attitude with powerful effect.

Be grateful with what you have, what you do and what you are that you really like. This is the best way to keep them.

Shelter, Shower, Food, Friends, Beloved, Work, Love, Understanding... Every little thing that you like to experience deserve to be recognized by yourself. By being grateful and cultivate this attitude toward life you send a clear message that you are happy with these little things that form your life.

Being grateful says you want more of this and you do not take it as granted. But you recognize it has been given to you. Being grateful to the Creator and to yourself, because you have remembered to be grateful.

This attitude brings much happiness in one's Life and to it's surrounding. While you feel upset about what you do not have, do, are, you waste the very things you have, do, are.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #2
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Gratefulness

Our world is changing, why ? Each and everyone of us are creatting positive or negative changes within us. In a world where the road is narrow and bumpy little by little is turning into a smooth autobahn with no speed limits where the preconceived negative views will become a thing of the past.
Embrace your future, embrace your love ones, hold on to your heart and get on that speedless highway, start living and enjoying your lives. The changes are happening so quickly that you might not notice them yet they are happening in the here and the now.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:07 AM   #3
Lady of Light
Avalon Senior Member

I, personally, am very grateful for all that I have been given throughout my life. This includes all of the information that I have gathered over the past few months of my awakening. A lot of my awakening is due to Bill and Kerry, so I am very grateful for their work.

I am one to look at life for the positive rather than the negative. I believe that if you focus on the positive, you will see positive things happen, and if you focus on the negative, you will see only negative things happen.

I agree with what was said about being grateful in general. It is a wonderful thing that will help us get through what we have left of our lives much easier.

Lady of Light
Lady of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #4
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Good to be reminded !
I always try to convey to people to be grateful for what they DO have and quit complaining about what they DON'T have !

And indeed if you focus on that positive outcome becomes more and more likely.

Although it's an exaggerated plot of course I like the scene in one of the Rambo movies where he leaves the plane, gets stuck
and has to cut himself lose. Basically losing a lot of gadgets he was supposed to have with him ...
The trick is not to waste time over 'spoiled milk' but to get on with life/business as best as you can ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:44 AM   #5
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Gratefulness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hi everyone. Here is a simple attitude with powerful effect.

Be grateful with what you have, what you do and what you are that you really like. This is the best way to keep them.

Shelter, Shower, Food, Friends, Beloved, Work, Love, Understanding... Every little thing that you like to experience deserve to be recognized by yourself. By being grateful and cultivate this attitude toward life you send a clear message that you are happy with these little things that form your life.

Being grateful says you want more of this and you do not take it as granted. But you recognize it has been given to you. Being grateful to the Creator and to yourself, because you have remembered to be grateful.

This attitude brings much happiness in one's Life and to it's surrounding. While you feel upset about what you do not have, do, are, you waste the very things you have, do, are.

Namaste, Steven
Put another way...

Whenever we are suffering, we are asleep. It our task to awaken. When we come across a challenge that upsets us, and makes us unhappy or we perceive that we are injured, we have 'forgotten ' our true nature . We have lapsed into the condition of 'sleep'. 95% of the collective is asleep most of the time. How does one know they are asleep? They 'suffer'. When we suffer we have been given a great gift. We have been shown an area of our being that has 'forgotten', and needs to be brought to awareness. Thus awakened the pain is transformed to Love with our awareness and we become a more powerful light to shine on the 'forgetting' of the world. Our job in this incarnation is to remain Awake as much as possible. This has been termed Enlightenment. How does one know if they have achieved Enlightenment? They have ceased 'suffering'. This the great need of this world. To have the collective Awaken. To have awareness. To cease the needless suffering that ensues as they are sleeping... ... To be grateful. Remember..

Much of the world will get Dinner tonight, after they run barefoot, through the jungle, and catch it with a spear. Then they will proceed to eat it raw. We are pretty high up in order of things.... you have the nerve to complain?

Gratitude, Perspective, Awareness. Things we need to remember to bring to the Table...

Last edited by efields; 11-29-2008 at 02:51 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:06 AM   #6
Lady of Light
Avalon Senior Member

Very well said!
Lady of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the responses.

'Embrace your future, embrace your love ones' So true Frank. Embracing involves confidence, joy and the head up.

'I believe that if you focus on the positive, you will see positive things happen, and if you focus on the negative, you will see only negative things happen.' Yes, this is as simple as that, Lady. Too bad simple things are not famous these days. The mass tend to look for complicated explanation to make it believable. Mind control...

'I always try to convey to people to be grateful for what they DO have and quit complaining about what they DON'T have !' Me too Operator, and sometimes, my friends at work remind me the same, lol.

'Gratitude, Perspective, Awareness. Things we need to remember to bring to the Table...' You have put it beautifully Efield! Thank you.

I remember this man with the 'gratitude stone' in the 'Secret' movie. A simple reminder to bring where ever you are. When you touch it, you remember to be grateful for all you are, do, have.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-01-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote