Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Enough is enough!

Fellow Truthseekers,

I want to take this opportunity to applaud everyone's courage in their pursuit of truth. It is not an easy one, I know. If your position is anything like my own it is a lonely and discouraging journey (except when we are able to converse through the web, however most of my time is spent with the "sleepwalkers," I use that term instead of sheeple, it seems a bit nicer). Family members and friends cannot relate and seemingly have no interest in "waking up." Frustrating to say the least. That being said I also want to take this opportunity to start a discussion in order to re-evaluate our search for truth. Kerry and Bill (many many thanks to both of you) have provided us with this plethora of information from which we have poured over. However, a lot of the information is, at times, conflicting or maybe a better word would be confusing. All these potential realities and possibilities have truly become overwhelming and I am struggling to find my center in all of this. How am I to proceed without knowing which pieces are true information, which are misinformation, and which are disinformation. How am I to proceed without knowing who are the bad guys, who are the good guys, or whether the ETs have come to help, observe, destroy, or all of the above. I know I am not the only one who feels this way and I think it is time that we as a community began slowly disseminating what we feel are possible truths and which can clearly be dismissed as untruths. Hopefully though this process we will be able to narrow down this information into a more palatable and workable form in order to prepare for events ahead. I hope you will join me in this discussion. In terms of specific topics, I consider any and everything pertaining to Project Camelot to be open for discussion. I am most interested in hearing from everybody what they believe, after reading/listening/watching all this information, are the things most likely to be true. This includes earth changes, timelines, ETs, the secret government i.e. the illuminati, Freemasons, etc., ultradimensional beings, free energy, mind control, whistelblowers (who's credible and who's not), and on and on. Basically I would like us to try and come to a consensus as a community on what information on this site is worth the time and energy to consider and explore and which is not. Let's get to the bottom of all of this together. Blessings to you all.

Sincerely,

John D. Briggs
J-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disinformation, project camelot, reliable sources, truth, whistleblowers