Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-25-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Can Project Avalon Save the World?

MASSIVE Intention Project with Possible Exponential Effects Using Mass Media

A proposal to the ground crew

I posted this on ATS about a month ago and got mostly negative responses. It is no surprise that anything ever came of it from such a constituency of mixed ideals. I have been waiting for things here to work themselves out from the chaos of the birth of Avalon before making another attempt at my proposal, if it is even possible.

It has probably crossed the minds of many in-tune people such as yourselves, yet a search on the net as well as here has yielded nothing so forgive if this is not an original post. I hope I am posting this in the correct location.

What I am proposing fits well with the concept of project Avalon because this is no ordinary experiment; in fact it is not really an experiment but a project. It will take major networking on all levels, including Bill and Kerry’s connections in the media as well if applicable.

If you are familiar with the phenomenon of mass consciousness effects and need no “background primer” the feel free to skip the next section in which I make my proposition, yet even someone familiar with it may find something of interest in the primer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proof of Concept – My C2C research may need corrections/additions but the point is made.

Mass Consciousness is not a new age theory, it is documented science, and is even being explored in higher education to a degree. There are many places on the net you can read about the origins of this phenomenon so I will not list the many sources for scientific testing of mass consciousness, most of it focused on effecting random events towards a desired outcome. To my knowledge it was Art Bell who harnessed it by changing transpiring events in our collective world via the mass media venue.

July 1998 when Texas and Florida were experiencing extreme droughts and fires were burning unabated across Florida, Art Bell asked listeners on his all night radio talk show to think about rain for Florida. He said it was going to be an experiment in the power of the mind. The next day Florida got rain and 10 inches fell the next few days. Bell was so amazed by the results; he tried the experiment again for Texas due to massive drought. And sure enough, it rained in Texas as well.

October 20th 2002 the challenge issued was for the audience to visualize a resolution to the Washington "Sniper Crisis," such that the situation would be resolved quickly and no one else would be hurt. In the early morning hours immediately following this show the two suspects were arrested. No one was injured in the capture.

In 2005 a minor event occurred when George Noory was sent an email of "Tim" from Los Angeles California concerning his uncle, a veteran of the U.S. Army during WW2, who had a heart attack and in his 80s didn't seem like he was going to make it. The email was read on the air that Friday, with a short thought and intention moment with his listeners and the bypass operation was a success. Double and quadruple bypasses are tough, but a successful six-way bypass for a person aged in their late 80s is a rare thing indeed.

On Feb 16th 2007 this experiment was attempted again when James Gillian appeared on C2C. The experiment was to fill your hearts and minds with as much love, joy and bliss then send it out with the intention of making contact with benevolent off world visitors. With 15 million listeners the intention was exponentially multiplied. The experiment was not limited to any one location but world wide. What followed was a deluge of emails and calls with UFO sightings world wide and some reported a UFO flap for February 2007.

Once again in Late 2006 Noory tried the experiment again to try and rescue the Kentucky Derby winning horse named Barbaro from life threatening foot problems. After the experiment aired there was improvement, it was quoted by Noory on CNN that the doctors said there was miraculous recovery, yet by Jan 30 2007 Barbaro had to be euthenized. Whether this counts as a failure of the experiment is subjective, yet when you talk about this type of thing, without measurement, it is all subjective isn’t it?

End of Primer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over and over again I read posts that attempt mass consciousness experiments and although the intentions are pure and from an elevated consciousness, many if not most tend to have only few participants. I simply think that a truly significant effect can not be done with few people. Are twenty people really enough to make a significant change? Are two hundred?

Like Bill & Kerry stated in their Paranexus interview concerning changing the course of the river of time, lobbing comparatively small stones into the river will have only minor effects because of the inertia that keeps the river on its course.

The butterfly effect does come into play here so “every” attempt to change the course of the river is a noble gesture and commendable, and perhaps even effective to a degree. Yet to me it is evident that we need bigger stones to alter the course of this river that holds humanity hostage. Bottom line is that if we want results similar to what we have seen from C2C we simply need more participants. But I want bigger rocks that even C2C can alter.

What if EVERY conspiracy and consciousness related website, blog, youtube makers, conspiracy personalities, radio host, the ENTIRE media based conspiracy network itself became a conduit for a worldwide mass conscious intent project at the same date and time.

It sounds like a plan that has many if not insurmountable obstacles I know but think about it. Analyze the probabilities of this endeavor and the potential it could have. I am no channeler, indigo child, and I am no David Wilcock who uses the dream technique but I do have internal voices (my own actually) and on occasion have moments of clarity and even Q&A sessions going on in my head with “something” giving very accurate answers and profound insight into all the pillars of education, unfortunately it is so much information coming in at once I can’t even digest it properly and it becomes lost to my “normal” recall faculties.

Well this is only the tip of the iceberg, yet this is not about me. The reason I mention it is because this idea came to me during one of those sessions, and the idea then was to focus on everyone watching the Olympics (or concerning the Olympics) because it is a very rare thing to have the entire world watching one event simultaneously. So basically it is not really my own idea, I do not own it, in fact I would like for everyone here to own it because this is not something I can not do alone. We all would have to make this happen.

We would need people who have contacts with a foot in the door of the conspiracy media network (glance to Bill and Kerry), or anyone at all who can push and get this huge rock rolling into that river. I am sure we would not be able to get every single media entity dedicated to conspiracy and consciousness on the same page, but if this became big enough, popular enough among the big players out there who all have a very large audience, then the others may join in because they don’t want to miss out on the consciousness coup of the end times scenario run by TPTB.

What I saw in my vision was an incredible amount of radio stations participating en mass on a single night, dedicated to observing the mass consciousness effect and its history as the main topic for the night on their show. Guests on the shows included folks who have written books etc and it was no major effort for these radio shows to get people of interest so that the entire broadcast was focused on this consciousness effect.

I saw that with enough man power found in a group such as what we have here at Avalon, the word would spread. Radio stations got inundated with emails asking for this one night. As radio station after radio station jumped on the bandwagon, it put pressure on those who were not on the bandwagon, so even more would join the effort. We can send massive amounts of emails to congress, why not radio stations?

Youtube movies were made to advertise this on a scale much larger than the Galactic Federation messages who reach tons of people. Even your non interested skeptic might tune in just to see this phenomenon take place because it would be a MAJOR event in the conspiracy world. Every message board across the net, conspiracy related or not would get a post advertising this event.

Hoagland, Wilcock, Fulford and others who have their own audience could advertise or even participate as guests on these shows. Their weight would be just another element to snowball this idea to become even bigger. Yet it will have to start here, where we all are already organizing things for the future. We could even have a symbol like the ribbons for AIDS, support our troops, and internet freedom saying some slogan or catch phrase which could be found on every website who wants to participate even a little to spreading the word. The possibilities here are vast.

This idea is so full of chain reactions I cant even express it here as this is already turning into such a long post. But if something like this does occur, in the right way, it in itself will start a chain reaction in the mass consciousness of the world which would then begin to snowball itself into something different, something better. Perhaps it could create a rock big enough to change the flow of the river, and to keep that river flowing in the new direction instead of re-assuming its course.

My only problem here is logistics and infrastructure. Who knows who, what would the targeted event be, how would the time differences of the world be rectified if at all. How do we start, how do we delegate responsibilities effectively so we don’t have 20 people working on one issue while few are on another. This would take massive organization and a UNITY found here first, so that a unified effort can take place globally and smoothly in the world conspiracy network.

This is a job for the ground crew. Consider it a test to work together in unity. It would give us all great experience that we may need in the future. And I believe it is no accident that I had this vision on August 16th 2008. So this is an appeal to the ground crew for consideration. I do not own this; it would be all of ours. I am a reluctant leader and am not very fond of it, but I will if it is needed. Honestly I would like for us all to leaders in this in full equality.

I consider that this may not be original in the least and that others have thought of it as well. I see it as possible that this has been attempted already and failed, but I feel in my gut it is because of a lack of trying or networking skills. I have of course researched it and found nothing like this on this scale on the net anywhere. I am fully open to changing the plan, going a different direction…again I do not want this as a mental trophy.

I present it to you for your perusal, debate, alterations, and what ever this august community decides to do with it. Apathy is the only evil.

Thank you for your time and patience for such a long winded post.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #2
pinesky

Default Re: Can Project Avalon Save the World?

Excellent idea here. But wouldn't actually the non locality of conciousness make anyone anywhere able to participate? (I'm in Sweden) A global mass meditation for peace. Its just a matter of setting a date and spreading the word. The "experiment" could go on continously for say 48 hours, and everyone should make as much time as possible to meditate/focus/envision a positive future during this period.

My suggestion is 2008-october-7th. As far as I understand this could be a very important day to radiate love and light.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #3
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the reply pinesky

I am also looking for more input on this

dont be afraid to say I am crazy and it will never work

lets hack the world

suggestions?

anything?

?
Old 09-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Anythings worth a try heretic!
I do believe in mass projection, i also believe in mass healing and yes perhaps Project Avalon can save the world.
Just looked what has happened in the past few days of this site being put together.
Wow! the sheer amount of people who have come forward making themsleves known to each other.
So yes why not, just need a time a date then all systems go!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Project Avalon is a very good place to be. Critical mass ie no of people being open to the raising is very important.
Without taking away from Bill and Kerry. their tireless work is very important,

There are millions of people at this moment awakening through many different groups - some small some large.
For example millions watched Eckhart Tolle on the Oprah Winfry show discussing his book The New Earth. The Title says it all.

Spiritual books are selling in the millions.Thats a miracle. A few years back sales of these were very small -- people are becoming aware.

Some teachers in India have millions of devotees. They are all saying the same thing. Consciousness is rising because the Totality/Creator/God wants that. It needs to happen for the human race to survive. Earth changes will happen but raising consciousness can minimise that.

So Avalon is not alone by any stretch of the imgination. Many millions are aware of need to be self sufficient get back to nature live peacfully.
The numbers are growing daily. I belive there will be enough people spiritually atuned to make the difference.

This does not mean we sit back and do nothing, there are many practical suggestions to be found on this forum.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:48 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Can Project Avalon Save the World?
Can Project Avalon agree on what needs to be changed?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #7
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I am eager to participate in group effort also. Imagine if all these different groups Greybeard speaks of around the world are getting together with their own collective projects of intention, and then imagine the collective effects of THIS... it truly is miraculous!

One I am currently participating in daily are: meditation for one minute twice per day at 11:11 holding GLOBAL PEACE within my energy field/body. No matter where I am or what I am doing ~ due to a nice little alarm setting on my cell phone

I also do shorter term ones with various groups; these are powerful ideas; let's agree on something and focus collectively, yes!
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:52 PM   #8
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for your support on this

It has so much potential, and I feel that in the end, when the dust settles from the death of the old world, it will be because of those who have accepted the mission to save ourselves and our brothers and sisters on this planet out of love and compassion to create a new world that defies and replaces this “new world order” con. Will it not be the awareness of the few who makes way for the awareness of the many? Has it not been like this already?

Our space brothers have not come down because they want us to do it on our own. I say lets do it. Let’s start now. Let this be the “beginning” and not a single event. We have it in us to do something like this once a month…once a week, even once a day. But it must start with a first time, and then we can go from there.

I can understand the odds of many radio programs like Jeff Rense, C2C, Kevin Smith and the countless of others being on board with this, and being unable to participate due to broadcasting logistics, but wow if they did, because the number of listeners would be astounding when it is occurring worldwide via radio. But if this is too difficult a thing then so be it. Yet I think it is worth the effort to try.

We could still rally all the other message boards and like minded people who tune into the websites who would support something like this. If the 100th monkey effect is a reality, then let’s find out, let’s start and never stop. We need numbers; we need to rally others who are not here. The more people the larger the effect.

The thought intent would be simple. “Wake up to what is happening in your spirit and follow its message” (or a better one so if you have one lets hear it)

Perhaps we can just do it via networking alone and not have radio support, yet my vision was just awe inspiring and it had a dramatic immediate effect. Maybe that will just have to be something we could work towards though, I’m easy.

We can set a date right now if you like, but I would really like to hear what you guys think of the radio support idea, and its feasibility.

Thank you all again

With LOVE

Askuwheteau
Old 09-27-2008, 09:55 AM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Our space brothers are waiting to see this child called the human race grow up alittle. I believe they will come and assist ONCE we start to develop as a race and not as an indivdual. All of us coming together here on this site is a positive step and no doubt they are watching. If we join with a positve intention to change and also heal this planet earth - then the door to their house will open and welcome us in!
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:11 PM   #10
Wayshower
Avalon Senior Member

So, Okay, guys and gals. If we're going to do it, let's get on with it. What heretic is suggesting doesn't have to be one single event - it needs to be on-going. All the information streaming in about future timelines, says what is needed is a change in the ATTITUDE of the human race.
But how do we get good at something? By practice. So, let's set a date and October7th is a good suggestion - for the first practice. Then set another, and another etc.
I do think there are so many reputable sites/forums out there, some with newsletters and we need someone with influence to get on board this bandwagon to get all these other sites to support and assist.
It's fine for us to bandy words about on these and similar pages, but do we actually DO anything? It is no good waitning until it is too late.

Love.
Neil
Wayshower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #11
mysticmom

I can't sort thru all of the material here- I feel overwhelmed. The idea is excellent. Kudos for providing the supporting evidence for those interested.
Please post simply the time or times (every hour, or noon, or whichever)
and a single focused idea and I'm in.

Thank you so much for the postings.
Let's put this network to great use and focus intention. <3 Love.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:58 PM   #12
nightwind

Yes, I think it could.

According to Greg Braden, a researcher in the field of intent and its effect on this reality is that it takes a square root of one percent of a given population to change the course of events. For a population of Earth of 6.8 billion, it would need 8,000 people to focus their intent, towards a positive (not verbally, but emotionally) outcome.

I found this information on an archived Coast to Coast AM with George Noory show on youtube.com. Here's a link to all those interested listening to this interview. Here's the link to this show for all interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjM9JhzlXR0

nightwind
Old 09-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #13
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Mass projection Project:

Practice yes, but practice perfect.

Measurable results, are the results a fluke? or was the result because of some other external or internal cause?

What do people need to do? Meditate, day dream, just think about the problem?

Duration, How long?

Intensity, how intense does the individual need to do the above?

How to get the word out to more people, Internet forums, blogs, TV, Radio, word of mouth etc.

Just like any project, it will not happen just by thinking about,(Not Yet) there is hard physical work to be done.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #14
Baggywrinkle

The world doesn't need saving.

Keep your eyes on your own paper and the world will
take care of itself.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:33 PM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I believe in a process of ceaseless praying. Totally immerse yourself into a prayerful attitude. Take every moment that presents itself - waiting for a stop light to change, while doing dishes or other "mindless" tasks, while waking up in the morning and going to sleep at night...

The time of day or day of the week or month does not matter. Make it your intent for your prayer/meditation to join with the others. There is in reality only this "now" moment, and this "now" place.

I suggest we start now and not wait for for the 7th. (Paradox) We need to nudge the timeline down a different path as far distant from the projected date as possible.

I learned this and much more from the work 2000 presidential candidate John Hagelin. Oh what a different world this would be now if John could have been our president.

Link quotes:
Proposes 'Vedic Defense Shield' for permanent, proven solution to terrorism tragedies and wars, and creation of lasting world peace.
hagelin.org/

DR. JOHN HAGELIN, DIRECTOR. Dr. Hagelin is a world authority in the area of unified quantum field theories. His scientific contributions in the fields of ...
www.istpp.org/bio/hagelin.html

John Hagelin PhD.
18 min - video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4922132317284075214

and 67,700 other google hits for "John Hagelin"

Let's start and everyone spread the word as far and wide as possible for a "snowball" effect!
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:39 PM   #16
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone explain how this works?

Is there a better way to focus the energy?

I am willing to help but am lacking the knowledge (The correct Knowledge)
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #17
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

A good idea, and can be used to influence many things.

But first you must consider.. somethings are outside the realms of influence through positive intent.

For instance, by using this method with a group of people.. try moving the moon out of its orbit.

Because this is what we may very well have to face in the near future. A cellestial event.

The government have not built thousands of miles of underground tunnels as a play ground for giant gerbils.

The government has not built a 'doomsday' seed vault in norway to store fishfingers and frozen peas.

Positive intent just cannot change some things. If it could then im pretty sure the governemnt would not have built all these underground bases and other 'precautionary' survival structures.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #18
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The field energy of love, embrace the world with your heart. In your mind
say to all those causing chaos in all dimensions and galaxies far beyond,
STOP !!! Lay down your weapons of hate, destruction and fear.
We are all one. To love is to evolve to a higher plane, and together we can help the whole of the cosmos to evolve. Close your eyes , feel it as it is happening already, do you feel your hairs standing up and your mind going around in circles as if floating into space. The shift is happening, we are the mirrors which reflect the vision of a new world, whatever you believe, whatever your circumstances we are all together in this globe for better or worse, lets make it for the better. Believe the impossible to be possible and you have created a miracle together with the legions of unseen helpers surrounding each and everyone of us.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:03 PM   #19
nightwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Swisher View Post
Can someone explain how this works?

Is there a better way to focus the energy?

I am willing to help but am lacking the knowledge (The correct Knowledge)
See the link on my post above where Greg Braden, the author of "Divine Matrix" for instruction on how to focus energy.

Hope this helps,
nightwind
Old 09-27-2008, 09:54 PM   #20
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Heretic,

If you're waiting for the members of this forum to call you crazy and to tell you this won't work, well, you'll be waiting a very long time.

We are focused on solutions, and if you have read around here, we are VERY different than ATS and other sites...!

Welcome home.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #21
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post

lets hack the world

suggestions?

anything?

?

Aloha Heretic,

I've thoughts along these lines for years and was impressed when C2C were doing experiments on this. It's an excellent suggestion. Perhaps we can set a time during the week or daily when each person would sit down and focus on a particular objective that moves us all toward radiant zones.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Carol
Old 09-27-2008, 10:08 PM   #22
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post

lets hack the world

suggestions?

anything?

?

Aloha Heretic,

I've thoughts along these lines for years and was impressed when C2C were doing experiments on this. It's an excellent suggestion. Perhaps we can set a time during the week or daily when each person would sit down and focus on a particular objective that moves us all toward radiant zones.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Carol

Last edited by Carol; 09-27-2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: double post
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #23
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

This is some thoughts on how the world could be saved (by us and anyone else):

There was a story going around the internet earlier this year about a healer (in India, maybe) who was highly sought after because of his extremely high cure rate. He never actually met his patients. He inquired closely about the patient's affliction, then went into seclusion and tried to find that illness within himself, and cure it. His results were reported as astonishing.

Assuming that story is true and real, then gathering to communicate about and discuss how to best heal/fix the problem, then finding those precise problems/diseases/issues within your own life and acting on it within/about yourself has a good chance of 'disappearing' it outside of yourself.

E.g.: the 'controllers': what motivates their actions and why (what P. Camelot addressed). could be addressed by asking what actions and attitudes have to change to correct those actions? 99Boogies wrote eloquently on that: we have to KNOW we are all just as important as 'world leaders', for starters...then drill down: E.g., the concept that the controllers think of the bulk of humans as "useless eaters/sheeple". Ask yourself: where in my life am I being 'useless dead weight' and/or following a path without question/judgment/thinking/discernment that is causing myself and others pain/worry/hardship/withdrawal? Then work on it...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #24
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

You guys rock. I really want to reply to each and every one of your posts so I will without making a bunch of other posts. Then I want to move it to the next step.

Replies to post: scroll down to skip
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
pinesky – I’m on board with the non-locality of the effect, yet I don’t want to spread it out over too long a period of time. Imagine 8 people wanting to push a parked car forward. If each tries one at a time then little is accomplished, when all 8 are trying simultaneously then the car moves with ease.

Jacqui D – Thanks for the support and offering to help in this. I think you see the same potential I do. I have always struggled with the question “what can I do” other than talking about it nonstop to my family, tempering into conversations I have with strangers, and trying to smuggle the information into my friends lives without being pushy or an alarmist. This could be a good starting point for something big.

greybeard – it is amazing what is happening isn’t it? One thing I would like to see is some unity. Not just on this site but through the network of like minded sites everywhere. That unity can start here and spread from to other sites and communities. First and hardest step is to forge that unity, the rest is just people joining up and participating. I am ready to tackle that first step. I hope your on board.

arcora – brings up a point. My only objective to start with was to try and wake people up. The information is already out there for anyone to read. To raise the level of consciousness on this planet is the goal, by putting our combined consciousness’ out there to attempt that very thing. If we were to have enough people we could aim this “consciousness device” at anything we chose collectively.

Isa – a wonderful idea, making your phone/ipod an alarm to start a daily practice, and I totally agree that this could be something big if we had more and more people. It may take time to evolve but once we have this rolling then it is just a matter of getting others to join in.

macrostheblack – if other races are waiting for us then lets not make them wait too much longer. This has potential to be a conduit of change. It could be a vibratory increase raising the resonance of the earth’s consciousness field if that were our intent. We all are already here, I say unify our mental power and bring in the rest.

wayshower – I am all for moving away from just one single event. I have read consciousness intent threads too, and then I never hear anything again on it. I think we should create our own Social group and make this something we do often and not just once. Starting as soon as possible.

mysticmom – she was overwhelmed and just needed a time and a focus which is what she should have…everyone should have it at a glance, like a sticky thread to refer to for what the focus is on this or that day. Another good reason for a social group.

nightwind – offers even more proof in support of this phenomenon. Is Gregg Braden’s critical mass the same hypothesis as the 100th monkey effect? This would be the desired end result, having enough people to actually effect the mass consciousness of the planet itself. Thx for the link and I am now reading up a little on Max Planck.

Darren Swisher – Lots of questions. Google “Princeton Egg” to get a dose of the concept this is based off of as well as my original post which has some background as well. Results in the past have been profound and the odds of it being coincidence if astronomical. As far as the process goes…I suppose it is different for everyone to a degree. First thing I do is to still the mind (turn off the internal dialogue), then embrace absolute gratitude. Once rooted in gratitude so that I can take my mind off it and it doesn’t go away, I begin to focus on my “intent” and what I wish it to do once is leaves my being, like a programmed orb of energy. To focus I simply use mental imagery and willpower at the same time. It is simple, quick, and can be done at your desk at work. Hope that helps. It is like a mini-meditation and you will feel incredible after embracing gratitude.

Baggywrinkle – says the world doesn’t need saving. Not sure if he meant the world, or the people of the world. Regardless he says keep my eyes on my own paper. I can respect that but I have already seen my paper and it is telling me to help others. I am sure his does too, or he wouldn’t be here. Helping ourselves/others is at the core of all this.

Heart of Gold – We think alike. Gratitude. This is where I try to live. I suppose you can call it moving prayer or moving meditation even. This person suggest we start immediately and even though I wanted a bigger showing I couldn’t agree more. Maybe we can build on it once it has started as a unified effort.

2infinityandbeyond – you could be absolutely right, and you could be absolutely wrong. There is no proof either way as far as limitations on this phenomenon. The impossible goes only as far as man’s determination. –Kalil Gibran

Frank Samuel – all good words and I think we are in the same mindset friend.

Pithiny – I hope your right friend. Lets find out.

Carol – Aloha. Awesome support and also a suggestion to make it daily and weekly as well. My first exposure to this was during the Conscious Life Expo 2012 Panel Discussion found on Google video here when Richard Hoagland was discussing what Art Bell let out of the box when he did these experiments and how afraid they were. Then I did the research and was bigger than I thought even. Glad to have you on board.

suinnyrap – your post reminded me of A Course in Miracles which says that “miracles are healing because they supply a lack; they are performed by those who temporarily have more for those who temporarily have less.”.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I propose the following:
  1. Join the Mass Consciousness Coalition social group here at Project Avalon so those who participate can communicate without having to use the regular boards to do so.
  2. Decide when and how often to do this. We could decide on a certain time two times a day, for instance everyday at Noon and at Midnight EST (New York Stack Exchange Time). I chose noon because that is when it seems the busiest on these forums. Midnight is for the other half of the world and those who are on this schedule. This is tentative until we can reach a better suited time if needed.
  3. Recruit more members to the Mass Consciousness Coalition. I would think that most people here would love to be in on this but they aren’t informed due to the vast amount of information on these boards to dig through. I will make a post on the boards and see what pops up the next few days.

Thoughts?
Old 09-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #25
Racsouran
Banned

project avalon cannot save any world.

what it does is contributing with some alternative on how to pass through things that supposedly, will happen.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote