Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-14-2008, 04:33 AM   #1
illuminati_reject

Default WILL OUR OWN TROOPS and COPS TURN AGAINST US?

I was having a conversation with a buddy who is also in the know and he doesn't think our own will turn against us and there will not be enough foreign troops to come in and do the job. Can our cops, who our citizens in our own comunities, go against the constitution, their freinds and famliy? What are your thoughts?
Old 09-14-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WILL OUR OWN TROOPS and COPS TURN AGAINST US?

i predict, they will all, turn against themselves

dirty work, gets done best, by dirty people

that is a fact !!!

for "us", it will be "all hands off"

remember, this operates in circles,
within circles, within circles

eventually; when the outside edges
realise, what is blowing in "the winds"
they will very likely take two actions

1) turn inward, and, in doing so, will see this is wrong

(doing a job, and, getting paid for it, when you know it is wrong-is karmic)
and, you will go straight to hell, for doing it

it's time that many will start to sing / & blow their whistles

2) their aim, will be, to terminate the inner circle

they are like a bunch of ants,
climbing up a pin,
they have NO TRUST,
because they are NOT trustable,
nor, worthy of trusting,
and, they know that

WOW--that is 3 serious strikes, if this was a baseball game--they would be out !!!

and, there is NO ROOM,
at the top for any of them !!!

and, they are all climbing up different sides
of the same pin, at the same time

my prediction, under the light of this full moon
and, you can MARK my words on this:

i predict, they will all, turn against themselves

dirty work, gets done best, by dirty people

and, the shift, has happened -- the s*** has already hit many fans

what is blowing in the wind -- is going to topple them

i am susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-14-2008 at 09:36 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:29 AM   #3
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

Look around. We have stopped training cops to be cops. Instead we train them to be soldiers. And we train our soldiers to be cops. They all have the wrong traiing so they don't know how to behave. The number of cases where cops break into the wrong houses, shoot the wrong people, and act like soldiers in a 'war' instead of peace officers is increasing. So I think if we train them as soldiers then all we have to do is identify an 'enemy' and they will just do their thing, whatever they have been trained to do. That 'enemy' could easily be you and me.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:35 AM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

many of those ones, you import -- eXport them
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:43 AM   #5
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

I like exchangers reply and agree that the most hopeful thing to happen is a personal conscience appeal in the men handling the guns before they squeese the trigger..

However.

Having heard (Keep in mind hearsay, and second source peer verification.) that during enlisting, there is a question the potential soldiers have to answer.

The question is (non verbatim) "Would or could you shoot if necessary and ordered Americans?"
The ones answering "No" are stationed in a foreign country, the ones that answer "Yes" are stationed within the US.

This could have been a psy-ops statement to hook a little fear into the population.
Also keep in mind, as the press loses their characteristic of being an American while they wear their press card (Ref: Jesse Ventura Vid posted in another thread.) The American militairy and police could lose it while wearing the uniform and under orders.
And we all remember Ollie North.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:05 AM   #6
Slim
Avalon Senior Member

Because they are trained to do what they are told, like most of the mindless,
they will even turn on their own family.

THEY WILL KILL YOU,
their masters tell them to....

Come on guys, we are on a site where we can speak TRUTH!!!

Something sadly lacking at this time.

Slim.
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
oxjmaups2005xo
Avalon Senior Member

its a dog eat dog world....
oxjmaups2005xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:46 AM   #8
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

OK this might freak some of you out but id rather you know then you didnt.

I seen a video before about American police training. In the video it depicted the scene of a riot, and the aim of the drill was to see how the police officers would react under psychological pressure.

I'll just mention a few of the things the actors in the crowd were shouting.

- "This is a democracy, you cant treat us like animals"
- "Were not your slaves, we have the right to free speach"
- "Why are you doing this to us, why are you fighting against us?"

When you take into consideration that they are training their troops to hold steady under this kind of psychological pressure it soon gets rid of any doubt as to whether they would do it or not.

All they have to do is place troops far away from their home towns where they dont have family or friends, the group idiot mentality will take over from there.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #9
fforest
Avalon Senior Member

Police only know one thing,And that one thing is to follow orders.To do otherwise would be unthinkable...

Police=Order
The rest of mankind=Chaos
The Chaos must be turned into Order by what ever means necessary....
End of story.....

Last edited by fforest; 09-14-2008 at 12:39 PM.
fforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #10
punter2003
Avalon Senior Member

An interesting thread. Of course they will do what they are told. We all know the power of the uniform , and the power that the person in the uniform feels. You only have to deal with a lesser form of the uniform traffic warden, security guard ect, to hear the phrase "im just following orders". They are conditioned with very crude forms of behaviour control to follow blindly regardless of the human being standing in front of them. We should all be very aware that with any goverments resources they can get there army and police to do anything. Psychology is the perfect weapon, it is undetectable, cheap, and easy.
punter2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:13 PM   #11
steve_johnson#985907-1
Avalon Senior Member

this isn't a valid debate if you have found the road here you should know the answer. the police are more and more your enemy daily. the new wave of police are trained in a more foul manner than the SS. they feel entitled and when people feel entitled they run amok. they feel a vast need to stand above you and show they are above you .
steve_johnson#985907-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #12
skyking
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding Martial Law/Police State scenarios, consider this: There are 300 million people in America. 90% of all our military are overseas, the other 10% are keeping the military installations going on a skeleton crew basis. Backup for the regular forces is the National Guard which is made up of your neighbors and friends. Now, there are 14,000 gang members in south LA alone. In a time of 'unrest' it would take just about ALL of the existing military to contain just this one area. So, will a goon squad come breaking down your door in rural wherever to take your guns and haul you off to a 'camp'? Highly unlikely. Remember during Katrina that 40% of the police force abandoned their post to go home and protect their own family. As I have mentioned in other posts, spending time discussing all of these negative scenarios is keeping us focused on the dark side when we should be concentrating on positive solutions to the problems that currently face us.
skyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:10 PM   #13
steve_johnson#985907-1
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
Regarding Martial Law/Police State scenarios, consider this: There are 300 million people in America. 90% of all our military are overseas, the other 10% are keeping the military installations going on a skeleton crew basis. Backup for the regular forces is the National Guard which is made up of your neighbors and friends. Now, there are 14,000 gang members in south LA alone. In a time of 'unrest' it would take just about ALL of the existing military to contain just this one area. So, will a goon squad come breaking down your door in rural wherever to take your guns and haul you off to a 'camp'? Highly unlikely. Remember during Katrina that 40% of the police force abandoned their post to go home and protect their own family. As I have mentioned in other posts, spending time discussing all of these negative scenarios is keeping us focused on the dark side when we should be concentrating on positive solutions to the problems that currently face us.
those 40% percent are the older coffee shop police officer you could carry a conversation with. the new guard is the SS. i live in texas, they come in groups of four and thrive on your fear.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:22 PM   #14
arcora
Banned

They've already turned.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #15
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

It shall be interesting to see if they find some excuse to take your guns away.

Right now marshall law would not be effective, theres nearly a gun for every person over there if not more.

Id only really be worried about marshall law -after- they try and outlaw guns.

Thats not to say they wont target individual threats first, if young bob down the road is the only person on the street getting raided under the guise of a drug raid etc not many people are gonna stop them.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #16
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Id only really be worried about marshall law -after- they try and outlaw guns.
Your right to own a gun is an illusion. The PTB only give you that right when you don't need it.

During hurricane Katrina the first thing the PTB did was confiscate all firearms. The consititution doesn't mean anything when the storm troopers make their demands.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #17
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Your right to own a gun is an illusion. The PTB only give you that right when you don't need it.

During hurricane Katrina the first thing the PTB did was confiscate all firearms. The consititution doesn't mean anything when the storm troopers make their demands.
True indeed, Theres not many people out there who would argue with an M14
Old 09-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #18
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Dunno, but I'd look at the recent Louisiana Hurricane police statement where looters would be taken "straight to Angola". That suggests no charges will first be laid. Just quarantine. It's not a matter of deserves, it's a matter of legal formality.

And as some of you have read about and/or seen FEMA Camps may just be as real as the nose on your face. That is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26260716604258

I'd suggest and plan to, study the USA Martial Law policy, practises and regulation.
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #19
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well it comes down from the top, and the top has already stood up against an attack against Iran...

Our Military is here to protect America`s interest, not the neocons...

I have had dreams of a knock on my door they wanted me to come with them for protection...

I would not take a second thought on this subject, they will stand beside us...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:27 PM   #20
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Well it comes down from the top, and the top has already stood up against an attack against Iran...

Our Military is here to protect America`s interest, not the neocons...

I have had dreams of a knock on my door they wanted me to come with them for protection...

I would not take a second thought on this subject, they will stand beside us...
But thats just not how the play ball. If they want war they will get it through the same means they used to create the Iraq war. False flag event most likely, they have gone to far to just start a war for no reason. Give the people what they want, dont do anything until the people demand it. Its how they have conducted business for years.

Think same scenario for Iran, only in this case Israel will probably throw the first punch. Iran retaliates, and im pretty sure they will go nuclear if this happens.
And then theres Russia, god almighty thinking about it now with the current state of affairs all this cake needs is a cherry.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #21
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I think that we, of all people, need to stay mindful of the bigger picture.

We live in societies, and the police and militaries live in societies.

Societies are controlled. the powers that be having been honing the art of societal control for centuries now.

But when their overt attempts at wresting control failed throughout most of the earlier half of the last century, they got more clever, and covert about it. They studied the situation and plotted their strategies along the lines of the "bait and switch". Or what David Icke calls the problem/solution (create a problem, provide the solution).

So what they do is permit certain apparencies, or illusions to remain under the populaces radar, while their real program moves forward. They've co-opted the Mainstream Media, control of government, Food production and distribution, Economy, Health industry, etc.

And here's what I try to stay mindful of: What these PTB b******* are doing, goes against the natural inclination and purposes of the vast majority of people in society. Only a tiny minority thrive on that sort of total control and abuse of the rest, and they naturally gravitate towards occupations that permit them to act out on those impulses. Or in other words, they become cops, and soldiers, and bureaucrats, and other things where they get to exert extraordinary control over others.

Good people out number the controllers 50 to 1. We really don't have to put up with their crap. We can't fight them, because they don't mind setting the planet on fire to prevent losing the fight. Force wise, we don't stand a chance.

But "reality" wise, it's they who stand no chance. They've spent a century creating a bubble, and keeping it sound. We just have to ***** that bubble. We don't have to fight down all their efforts. That's an illusion they want to maintain. We just have to ***** the bubble of the illusion they've created so people will understand that it's an illusion that's been painted over their reality by covert means, and that they only have to not play along with it in order to win.

This is something I see many of us here still trapped in. Is the illusion that these people need to be fought. That's playing right into their hands. Because they've set it up so that a fight with them will be 100% one sided.

They depend utterly on the bubble staying inflated. It would take probably 2 or 3 years to disarm America, as an example. They can't do it all at once. Examples of proactive road side spot checks by police and immigration officials are nothing more than tests of the waters. "How much are the sheep willing to take by now?" House to house disarmament in New Orleans was also a test. But that was a controlled environment. They couldn't keep such an action secret all over America, all at once. They'd get to 5% of the households, and the remainder would be taking notice and taking action. They know it. We know it.

So they have to bide their time and use societal triggers to get people to agree or acquiesce. "ID please? Ah, you're address is such and such? That's the address of a registered gun owner. All you need do to receive your food and gas vouchers is to turn in your guns.".

That's the only way they could do it. Not by force. If thy tried force, their would be a civil war, and it would be enough of a mismatch to become a guerrilla war which does not fit with their plans. They can't win guerrilla wars in Afghanistan and America would be 1000 times worse.

No. They need to keep people asleep within the illusion they've created for them, until it's too late.

It's far from too late.

Let's wake people up, and plan the new society around the radiant zones and other Ground Crew installations, completely outside of their control grid, while waking as many as we can reach up.

And let's continue to "***** that bubble of illusion".

MP2

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-15-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #22
steve_johnson#985907-1
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
Dunno, but I'd look at the recent Louisiana Hurricane police statement where looters would be taken "straight to Angola". That suggests no charges will first be laid. Just quarantine. It's not a matter of deserves, it's a matter of legal formality.

And as some of you have read about and/or seen FEMA Camps may just be as real as the nose on your face. That is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26260716604258

I'd suggest and plan to, study the USA Martial Law policy, practises and regulation.
a friend of mine lived along galveston bay. he just posted up on another forum. this is what he had to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostProphet View Post
ok i went back to the hood yesterday morning before the feds came in and it looked like a effing warzone, coming south on 45 the damage just gets worse and worse the further south you get, i was able to get into el lago on nasa rd 1 but they had it blocked by ace hardware, now it is completely blocked off by the military, no one in and no one out, same for seabrook, la porte etc. from reports around the area everything east of 146 (bayside) is now galveston bay, i got some pics txted to me, pretty crazy, tookies is under water so is dairy queen, todville, shore acres got wiped off the map, i assume el jardin took it pretty bad, back in el lago the first floor of the landing is completely underwater there is sailboats crashed into it, there are waves breaking in clear lake park, all that is underwater the waves come to the sidewalk of nasa rd 1, i hear there is debris from houses and boats all up and down 146, seabrook got hit pretty bad, no power, no water in seabrook, el lago, la porte, kemah all the way down 146 to gtown, centerpoint says for upto 4 weeks at most, i hope it doesn't take that long. my house is ok, just some broken windows and down trees, other people weren't so lucky, down power lines on lakeshore, repsdorph and in evan boyles backyard, i blessed my house before i left and i am convinced the universe is on my side, so here we sit in katy bored as **** out of our minds, there is mandatory curfew in effect at all times, and no one is allowed in or out of the "disaster zone" seabrook/laporte/ellago there is guards with assault rifles standing at the entrances to our neighborhoods and last night and this morning they went door to door finding people that arent supposed to be there, if you dont have proper id they are kicking you out, and even if you do have it you aren't getting in or out of the hood, i only got in yesterday cos rescue s*** was still going down and i went in all cutty, but there was cops at the entrance when i left and just chunked a deuce and kept driving...there is ******* fema trucks and fed trucks all over the place, military helicopters flying in formation all over its ******* scary like 28 days later or something, armed guards, cops from all over, rescue, ems, ******* mobile command stations, its intense, thats all i know so far.

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-15-2008 at 01:33 AM. Reason: language
Old 09-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #23
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

Re: WILL OUR OWN TROOPS and COPS TURN AGAINST US?

of course.
they work for the govt

NOT us.

somewhile ago on rense and other fora articles were
frequent about foreign troops training here in USA...
and USA troops training in foreign lands.

TPTB will not use the troops of a Nation in that Nation
but import foreigners to keep the Folks of that NAtion
under control.

S.American troops will not blink an eye shooting any
American folks and USA Troops already have no qualms
shooting any Arabic peoples,
not would they struggle to shoot any Russian Folks.

This emerging global martial law scene has been well planned
and set up for several generations already. TPTB have centuries
of successful campaigns against the common people, and know
well how to sandbag any ops way ahead.

Even Chinese troops have been seen in Washington state and
other northern areas and Russian and German troops have often
been spotted in western states.

( just how much global control does the octopus have ??
more than you want to know !!)

The stage is set, not a dish or a flower or a doorway has
been neglected in this final great scene. u betcha.

~

seeing clearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:02 PM   #24
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeing clearly View Post
Re: WILL OUR OWN TROOPS and COPS TURN AGAINST US?

of course.
they work for the govt

NOT us.

The stage is set, not a dish or a flower or a doorway has
been neglected in this final great scene. u betcha.

~

Well I'm not sure if you understand the scale of force that is necessary to pin down 300 Million people that have always lived Free.

We all have Gun Cabinets with enough Amo to take out a small army squad. And that's in every household...

And you also have the fact that we don't want to fight, and they don't want to kill us.

You say they wouldn't think twice about attacking, but remember, all of my Marine buddies, and every cop on the force would be standing against an invading army.

Communications would be cut, the Government propoganda machine halted.

What will Stand is freedom.

I come from the Bloodline of Washington, I will not go down without a fight...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #25
Colin

Moving to Project Camelot General Discussion