Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Question Predictions... To be or not to be?

I’ve come across many predictions over the years and am interested in getting as many predictions as possible on one thread to see how they fair and also it’d be a good way to analyse and compare. I’m also intrigued to see if disinfo predictions can be weeded out.

Predictions can come from any source, e.g. various divination methods, channelling or just pure intuition or knowing.

It may be a good idea to reference the predictions where possible even if it’s from your higher selves.

Here’s one to start with;

You can read the full article by following the link below;

http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/astro.html

Helen Sewell May 2008
THE ASTROLOGY OF 2012

Quote;

“I was very excited when I discovered that the time of the 2012 winter solstice was 11:11 Universal Time. I have been following the 11:11 phenomenon since the early 90s, and am hoping very much that the evolution of consciousness promised by its devotees will indeed take place! There is a wealth of information on the significance of the numbers 11:11 on the internet but, in a nutshell, much of the material comes from the channelled messages of the US medium Solara, and the underlying theme is that we are moving away from duality to oneness. This development is a global phenomenon, which began in 1992. The channellings state that eleven ‘doorways’ will open (the first one opened on 11th January 1992, and the last one will open on 11th November 2011), and with each opening there will be a shift in our consciousness.

At this moment of 11:11 on 21st December 2012, the Sun will have just entered Capricorn and the tenth house and this, I feel, is particularly significant. Capricorn is the last of the earth signs, and if we think of the evolution through the signs, arrival here is when we should have reached the greatest understanding of this earthly plane and physical reality. In Geoff Stray’s book, Beyond 2012, he writes extensively about the possible spiritual and esoteric changes that could take place at this time, so if there is one astrological sign in which to have an actual manifestation of an event, it would be very fitting for it to take place in Capricorn. It is entirely appropriate, for instance, that – symbolically (i.e. given the date we choose to celebrate it) - Jesus was born under this sign. This speaks to me of the actual physical incarnation of the godhead. It is worth contemplating the meaning of the glyph for Capricorn, a creature half-goat, half-fish, as the coming together of spirit and matter.

The Charts of England and 2012 Combined

In Fig. 3 we see the chart of the England on the inside and the chart of 21st December 2012 on the outside. This then allows us to see if the transits of the planets in 2012 are making any significant angles or conjunctions to any of the important points in England’s chart. (This technique is exactly the same as when a person comes to an astrologer for a reading to see which planetary influences are reflecting what is going on in their lives.)

From this combination, I notice - with some trepidation – that Pluto is, extremely significantly, exactly on England’s Midheaven and Sun, while also squaring Uranus in the twelfth house of the collective. So all that energy for revolutionary change will be focusing on our national identity in the world. The twelfth house is also about hidden enemies and the ‘rebel’ could well emerge suddenly from quite an unexpected source to rise up against Pluto’s power and control, with very serious consequences indeed.

The reason for the rebellion, of course, may also come from different groups (Uranus rules groups and societies) with their own particular agendas, as it seems to me people on the whole are often quite reluctant to act unless they are affected personally. Interestingly, the Uranus/Pluto cycle is also connected to the slave trade, and in lots of ways we have a new kind of slavery today – debt, which begins as soon as a student leaves school and takes out a loan for their further education, and is then gradually replaced or added to by high-payment mortgages and other loans, which ensure we are kept enslaved to the financial system.

The whole religious issue, which has effectively dominated global politics and the ‘War on Terror’ for the last decade, is also not going to go away overnight and may well escalate to an Armageddon-type situation. When planets transit through Sagittarius, as Pluto has been doing, it tends to be in the realm of philosophical thought and the potential of something - it is only when it enters the sign of Capricorn that those ideas are then materialised. There is currently quite a bit in the media about believers in ‘End Times’, highlighting how an awful lot of people are trying their hardest to make this rather frightening day-of-judgment scenario a reality.

Pluto on the Midheaven of England’s chart will certainly bring power to our nation, and seeing this makes me understand why England, in a strangely fated way, won the bid for the 2012 Olympic Games when it seemed so against the odds. When a person has a Pluto transit like this, they often come into their power and are thrust into the limelight; a good example of this was when Margaret Thatcher came to power. So it is interesting that all the world’s eyes will be on England in the summer of 2012.

Mentioning Prime Ministers, I believe that David Cameron could well be the person in power in 2012, because he was born under the conjunction of Uranus/Pluto in 1966 and will be so very familiar with these energies. Potentially, he could be the one to best steer the nation through its transition.

2012 Hotspot

I decided to scan the whole year of 2012 astrologically to see when would be the most dangerous hotspots, and it would appear that June is the most tension-ridden month of the year. Here I have put the June Full Moon chart around the chart of the UK, because Full Moons and New Moons heighten whatever tensions are in the air, and often cause a physical manifestation of an event. What makes it so potentially explosive is that Mars, the god of war, is now thrown into the equation by landing exactly on the nation’s Saturn, representing our stability, structure, and also our defences, and being at the apex of the T-square (90 degrees) with the Sun/Moon opposition. Incidentally, the London bombings on 7 July 2005 were on the New Moon, which was similarly in a square (90 degrees) aspect to Mars. So this is again a graphic example of the type of aggressive act that can be perpetrated under such an aspect.

Conclusions and Solutions

Lastly, I would like to draw on myth again to try and help give us some clues for a way forward in all this. When Gaia (Mother Earth) wearied of Uranus being repulsed by their offspring and consequently burying them, she employed her son, Saturn, to castrate him as he slept. When he carried Uranus’ severed bleeding genitals down to the shore and cast them into the sea, he inadvertently fertilised the ocean. Thus, up rose Venus (or Aphrodite) – the goddess of love – out of the foaming brine.

This would suggest to me that we have to accept we live in an imperfect world and that the Uranian vision of perfection, as seen through the cool unfeeling eyes of masculine logic, has to be balanced by Gaia’s earth wisdom - otherwise the darker side of the feminine will rise up and brutally retaliate. It is interesting to me that it is Venus who is the end product of this story, insinuating that it is indeed love that offers the resolution in the end. It is worth noting how there could be dire consequences by neglecting the feminine archetype in all our hopes and fears for what 2012 might bring, and both men and women would do well to heed this.

It is said that there were only two things the gods required from mankind - and these are inscribed above the temple at Delphi. The first is ‘Man know thyself’, and the second is ‘Nothing in excess’. I leave it to you to contemplate how well you think we have fared in this regard since those ancient times!”

Unquote.

Ps Best not mention the prediction for 27th November 2009 disclosure! OOPS, I just did!!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Predictions... To be or not to be?

This is interesting... I am always amaized who astroligy is so easy to comprehend in principle yet hard to learn to do, well for me any way...
But it makes total sense... and in a predicive manner it seems to leave senarious for high likelyhoods of certian things happeneing .... as well as certian influences and pulls... Moon ...Tide... etc I'd love to get in to it more..
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
gita
Avalon Senior Member

John Jay Harper who is a futurist and research scientist, said in an interview on Conscious Media Network, that Mount Rainier will cause a catastrophe by setting off an earthquake measuring 8 on Richter scale which in turn will set off a mammoth tsunamis near Washington. The interview can be watched on the link below.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/jjharper.htm
Old 01-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #4
gita
Avalon Senior Member

There’s going to be a solar eclipse on 14th January which is meant to be quite pivotal as far as energies go. I can’t remember where I read this! Can any energy sensitive beings expand on this?
Old 01-12-2010, 11:08 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
John Jay Harper who is a futurist and research scientist, said in an interview on Conscious Media Network, that Mount Rainier will cause a catastrophe by setting off an earthquake measuring 8 on Richter scale which in turn will set off a mammoth tsunamis near Washington. The interview can be watched on the link below.

OK, I got family over in the Portland Oregon area. So we are just going to have to change this prediction to significantly lighten that event.

The only failed prediction is one that comes true. Predictions are warnings - keep going this way and this is what you will get - change course by a couple of degrees and 10 miles down the road, you will end up in a different place. Our collective consciousness can affect earth change and other scenarios - which is why I think so many predictions do not come true.

Then - there is the topic of which timeline you are going to go down - that you can choose with your consciousness. Food for thought.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post

Hi GIta,

I've read somewhere of Washington being deep in 'brackish water'. Can't remember where though, sorry. We read so much, don't we ?! Could be one of the camelot interviewees, George Green maybe.

I've always been fascinated by predictions. I had a book on Nostradamus as a teenager, and remember his prediction that in 1999 Mars would reign supreme. This was about 1980 when I read this, but it always stuck with me. Would we have martians invading? Some say of course it is to do with the God of War.

But the eclipse came and went and 1999 and no war...everyone was just worried about the milenium bug and milenium fever.

Still when I look back on that prediction now I think well, geez, we have Afghanistan, Iraq, and the war on terrorism and now an apparent war on all free people to remove that freedom. So, he wasn't so far out after all... !

My latest thought on predictions of the future is that they are just a handy way of focusing our attention away from the present. And that is where all the important work gets done.

I remember when Nortel in Paignton closed down. They made the announcement in August '98 that it would be closed by Christmas. Suddenly everyone focused on the closure date... even those who were kept on after closure. Productivity went down to zero and all people could find to talk about was the closure and what they would do afterwords.

I think the same is true of predictions. I, like many others waited for calamity on October 7th (i think) over a year ago... and then there was a november date.. and yada yada... I realised I wanted to believe in fortune telling, that we could know something extra about our/my future. But I think I have since come to realilse that the world would be a very different place if we actually had the ability to say exactly what will happen on a given date.

Even cliff high at half past human with a very sophisticated computer program can only cite possibilities. And that seems to me is what we live with , possibilities and trends.

I like the idea of a movement from duality to oneness, I've read a lot about that from different sources (lifting the veil of duality - Andreas Morritz, what the bleep..etc). So for sure , things are going to happen, but as to when and how... who knows ?

Thanks for the interesting thread.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member

In an interview on Edge Media TV, Freeman using his knowledge of Freemason’s symbolic dates made a prediction that on 4th July 2009 or 2010, the Vatican will take the Temple Mount in Jerusalem that sparks off WWIII.

Most of his previous predictions have been spot on.

http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/
Old 01-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
OK, I got family over in the Portland Oregon area. So we are just going to have to change this prediction to significantly lighten that event.

The only failed prediction is one that comes true. Predictions are warnings - keep going this way and this is what you will get - change course by a couple of degrees and 10 miles down the road, you will end up in a different place. Our collective consciousness can affect earth change and other scenarios - which is why I think so many predictions do not come true.

Then - there is the topic of which timeline you are going to go down - that you can choose with your consciousness. Food for thought.
I completely agree with you Karen. I just wanted to start a thread where all predictions can be seen together purely for analytical reasons and am interested to see if a pattern can be derived from it. I’m aware that there can be different timelines and many things can be averted due to power of prayer that many groups around the world are engaging in. I also wanted to try and discern all the info coming from different sources and wonder if some kind of crude discernment measurement can be created based on the sources’ info – I hope this makes sense.

Ps Karen, thank you for helping me setup a new thread.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Hi GIta,

I've always been fascinated by predictions. I had a book on Nostradamus as a teenager, and remember his prediction that in 1999 Mars would reign supreme. This was about 1980 when I read this, but it always stuck with me. Would we have martians invading? Some say of course it is to do with the God of War.

K
Hi Kulapops. Your quote above made me think that mars and ‘god of war’ may be linked to the space programme as I believe they’ve changed the name of space programme to Aries (God of war)!! Or I may just be reaching here?!
Old 01-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #10
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Hi GIta,

I've read somewhere of Washington being deep in 'brackish water'. Can't remember where though, sorry. We read so much, don't we ?! Could be one of the camelot interviewees, George Green maybe.

But the eclipse came and went and 1999 and no war...everyone was just worried about the milenium bug and milenium fever.

Still when I look back on that prediction now I think well, geez, we have Afghanistan, Iraq, and the war on terrorism and now an apparent war on all free people to remove that freedom. So, he wasn't so far out after all... !

My latest thought on predictions of the future is that they are just a handy way of focusing our attention away from the present. And that is where all the important work gets done.

I remember when Nortel in Paignton closed down. They made the announcement in August '98 that it would be closed by Christmas. Suddenly everyone focused on the closure date... even those who were kept on after closure. Productivity went down to zero and all people could find to talk about was the closure and what they would do afterwords.

I think the same is true of predictions. I, like many others waited for calamity on October 7th (i think) over a year ago... and then there was a november date.. and yada yada... I realised I wanted to believe in fortune telling, that we could know something extra about our/my future. But I think I have since come to realilse that the world would be a very different place if we actually had the ability to say exactly what will happen on a given date.

Even cliff high at half past human with a very sophisticated computer program can only cite possibilities. And that seems to me is what we live with , possibilities and trends.

I like the idea of a movement from duality to oneness, I've read a lot about that from different sources (lifting the veil of duality - Andreas Morritz, what the bleep..etc). So for sure , things are going to happen, but as to when and how... who knows ?

Thanks for the interesting thread.

K
Washington underwater...Andrew Bacciago

Oh ...Hey KP
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #11
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I just remember being worried in 1999 that some big war was going to kick off (was concerned about a third world war happening since the early eighties, when of course we had the cold-war). People were convinced a third world war was going to happen, look at all those cold war/spy films.

It seems kitsch now to see Timothy Dalton as James Bond going up against them pesky ruskies! But back then I really felt that something would kick off in my lifetime.

I just don't think it's my job to worry about them anymore. We've had our fair share of missed predictions in the last year and a half. I hope I've grown out of the need of something spsectacular to look forward to . Now I realise that I'm spectacular the need is not the same.

Still, I think you've put up an excellent thread. Because so many people who have 'woken up' are focusing on the fear of predictions (swine flu, fema camps, nuclear war, tsunamis, nanochipping - what happened to the girl us soldier who was getting ready..? and got her message out on youtube of impending roundups?) and what may happen to us. It is great to have a thread where the predicitions can be posted and watched to see that (in my view..) none of them come true.

I'm even starting to be wary of 2012 ! (though I've known about that one - and planet x since about 1993)

Good luck with the thread, hope we get some interesting ones!

Peace n love

K
Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

According to the link below, these are the dates to note,

http://www.realitysandwich.com/polar_reversals

IMPORTANT DATES TO NOTE:

October 30 to early December 2009 - I don't recall anything happened that day!!

January 15 to February 15, 2010

June 25 to August 5, 2010

November 1 to December 26, 2010
Old 01-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #13
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

thank your for starting this thread. It's a wonderful idea.

I have a history of making predictions myself. I'm usually very close in general, but tend to be slightly off in details. I can't get the lotto numbers for the life of me.

In 1999, I like everyone else, was concerned about the Y2K bug but I wasn't concerned enough to go buy MRE's, empty my bank account and start storing water. I did keep accurate bank statements to prove how much money I had in my account in case the computer glitch erased balances. Nothing happened so I didn't need the statements after all.

In 2000 I was certain a war was about to start but couldn't figure out what country it would be with. A possible world war, which made me nervous. I started having dreams of myself driving my car down the road. The road and my car both ascended up into the sky and ended in the middle of a building in downtown Rochester...the city I live near.

I also had a dream of standing on the shores of NYC in the late 1800's and someone next to me stated a flood was coming and we needed to find higher ground. We walked up cobblestone streets to a large brick building with a glass dome top. We walked into the glass dome area and stood and watched as a tsunami pf water rushed over us. I feared we would drown but my guide said we were in the "bubble" and were safe. The water subsided and dead bodies littered the streets around us. There were a handful of firefighters with us in this glass dome.

I then woke up and the very next day was 9/11.

I often have deja vu experiences with conversations, TV, movies, ect where I know what will be said before it is said. Or a movie I had never seen before will play out in front of me as if I am watching a repeat.

I had dreams of tornadoes coming right at me prior to invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. At the time I assumed it was terrorist related. Later I figured out the tornadoes represented US troops going into another country.

I have not had lately: tornado dreams or driving my car into building dreams. I have not have flooding dreams either.

Matter of fact I'm having trouble remembering my dreams when I wake up. A few that I do remember tend to involve an abandon plaza in town, shopping centers struggling to stay open. I also have dreams of lots of snow.

I keep getting a feeling that there will be a massive power outage like never seen before. Like everything just stops. being stranded or stuck in one place. I keep thinking there is gonna be no food in the stores, I keep looking up at all the power lines and a fleeting thought of "all those need to be replaced" keeps going through my head.

I have found myself stocking up on food, water and medications. I find myself stocking up on other essentials such as baby wipes, soaps and material. I hate sewing but I am driven to take sewing classes.

I am a former EMT and now find myself stocking a first aid kit that rivals an ambulances.

I find myself double checking and counting ammo on hand, collecting swiss army knifes and multi tools. I find myself being armed more than before. (I have a carry conceal permit and do so much more often than before.) Prior to the last year I would only carry my pistol if I was going down to the city. Now I find myself carrying everywhere for no real reason.

I have also found myself placing electronics in a metal cabinet. Making sure I have lots of batteries and a pair of hand held radios. I am stocking up on lamp oil, getting my old oil lamps ready for s power outage like that of the ice storm in 1991. Buying new wicks, extra oil and long burning emergency candles. I even placed a car survival kit in my car in case I end up "walking home."

I have never been compelled to do this type of thing before. Not during y2k, not during 9/11, not during the 80's cold war with Russia. never before have I felt like I will need to fight to survive.

I even find myself stocking up on things like coffee...extra for trade.

I find myself keeping a bare min in the bank and not even bothering to keep statements anymore. Kind of like whatever is in there will never come back.

Now I find myself looking at home caners and reading about preserving my own food. I have been collecting old cookbooks, old gardening books. I have a bicycle with a rack and a adult size 3 wheel bike with a basket and I keep thinking that will be my new "car" after some event in June of 2010.

the thought of being on a countdown and having only 6 months left to prepare keeps going through my head.

It's surreal really. I can't believe I'm doing all this. Like I'm preparing for ww3 or something.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:05 PM   #14
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Housemouse...

I can really relate to your experience. I went through something similar about a year and a half ago. I became convinced that something was going to happen. I've been intrigued by post appocalyptic scenarios for a long while... films like Mad Max always rang a bell with me.

I got food in, bought a water filter...matches.. candles ...lamp oil etc. Because it really felt real to me. I felt like by reading some of these alternative web sites, I had found information that was true... or going to come true. It made sense.

But I am currently in a place where I am not believing in that future. Funny... even where some of the people who I originally told about big changes coming down the pipe are coming back to me and saying... 'you were right.. we need to get ready... we need to buy food.. find a safe place...' and now I'm saying... don't worry.

Don't get me wrong. Even for an ice storm it may be prudent to carry some extra food and matches. There's nothing wrong in being prepared. As long as we don't buy into its 'certainty' of happening too much.

Now my intuition tells me that something big is going to happen, but the appocalyptic scenario is perhaps just too straightforward.

But boy... I spent months... reading up on everything I could find... and worrying.

Funny... but I wonder how many Avalonians remember consciously that the whole original point of PA was so that likeminded people could get together and start building real communities that could cope with the events that are to come.

In the end, it's done a pretty good job of building an online community. Maybe we're all just getting to know one another first... if anything does happen... I'd feel quite at home in a commune with the likes of Swanny, Rhythm, Mudra, Burgundia, Karen, Anchor and dozens more like them... crikey.. it's beginning to sound like we're in a soap opera!

Neighbours.... everybody need good neighbours.... :0)

K
Old 01-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #15
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Below is a few paragraph of Introductory-Topic Summary-2 which has already been recommended by Kerry and put on Project Camelot website. For the full article, follow the link below.

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

Quote,

‘Within 24 hours of when this December 21, 2012 planetary “Metatronic-55-point” occurs, the Encryption Lattices, Merkaba Fields and atomic Bio-magnetic Fields of Earth’s atomic-matter structure and biological life-field will automatically adopt a “microcosmic copy” of this planetary Metatronic-55 configuration. It is at this point that individuals will need direct energetic counterstrategies, first to halt, and later to partially reverse, the automatic activation of the personal Death Star Merkaba Vehicle. For this reason, and the reasons to follow, the MCEO–Krystal River Guardians have been progressively intervening directly, and will continue to do so with the 2012 Silver Seed Awakening.

At the “Metatronic-55-point” of the 2012 peak Toral Rift Alignment, if the Illuminati-Elders “have their way,” a pre-cataclysmic “40-day Window of Chaos” — starting from the December 21, 2012 peak Toral Rift Alignment and running to about the end of February 2013 — will unfold as the Encryption Lattice and Merkaba Fields of the Sun, and of Earth and its populations, engage Fibonacci expansion spin-speed acceleration up to and beyond full “Metatronic-55” activation; in addition, Earth and our Solar System will enter a “backward-time progression“ toward the center-point of the 10,948 BC Toral Rift Time Rip. During the “Window of Chaos” — if the “2012 Drama” progresses that far — the geomagnetic fields of both Earth and the Sun will begin the process of “pre-shift” erratic fluctuation and anomalous behavior, with corresponding increase in solar coronal mass ejections (CMEs) and rapid climatic and “Earth Change” consequence, and biological populations will experience progressively more mental, emotional and biochemical instability as the Epigenetic Overlay “follows the flux” of the planetary geomagnetic field.

If this “End Times Scenario” unfolds, then at the end of the “40-day Window of Chaos” the Encryption Lattice and Merkaba Fields of the Sun, the rest of our Solar System, and of Earth and its populations, will reach critical acceleration to “Metatronic Death Star Merkaba 144 spin-speed,” at which point Earth and Parallel Earth, and the Sun and Parallel Sun, will first have temporary collapse of their geomagnetic fields, and will then initiate, over about 3 to 6 days, Rapid Cataclysmic Pole Shift of the geomagnetic fields and Geographical “Crust Roll” Rotation to resume the planetary and solar polar-alignments of the 10,948 BC period. This 3 to 6 day period will represent the 6th and Last Extinction of the entire life-field of Earth; and from this biological extinction, the Illuminati’s “Quantum Harvest” of body, soul and spirit will unfold. As full Toral Rift Galactic Alignment occurs through “Pole Shift,” a glowing-red Thermal-Encasement Field will form around the personal-atomic, planetary and Solar System Death Star Merkaba Vehicles, and the Death Stars, with their contents, will enter a superluminal state and “time-jump backward” across the organic boundaries of space-time-light, passing into center-point alignment with the 10,948 BC Toral Rift Time Rip.
Individuals who make choices that allow their personal Encryption Lattices to enter Co-resonant Harmonic Alignment with the Guardians’ Stardust Ascension Grid between December 21, 2012 and January 31, 2013, will receive the gift of the “Silver Seed Awakening,” which will create progressive biological immunity to the Illuminati’s environmentally induced automatic “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” permanent DNA mutation. Those who successfully achieve the Stardust Ascension Grid Alignment before or during this short “window of opportunity” will retain existing DNA Ascension potentials, and will receive regenesis of any missing organic Encryption Lattice/ DNA Template Ascension Codes, while generating sufficient strength within the personal Encryption Lattice to withstand environmental Metatronic Code quantum-override from the planetary geomagnetic field Metatronic Time-Harness. Individuals successfully achieving the Stardust Alignment by January 31, 2013 will retain the potential to engage organic atomic Transfiguration physical-biological Slide-Orb Ascension through the Aurora Silver Seed Ascension Gates, to the Higher Earth territories and beyond.’

Unquote.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #16
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Further down the same article says

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

Will this Illuminati-Elder 2012 Master Plan continue to unfold? Yes, BUT not exactly as the Illuminati intend or envision, due to the continuing efforts of direct intervention by the GA-MCEO Guardians and Krystal River Councils of Aquareion–Adashi Adepts.

Will Earth experience the “6th Mass Extinction” through the geomagnetic and geographical Pole Shift that the Illuminati-Elders intend to initiate in 2012 as part of their Master Plan Prime Objective?
NO, not in the 2012–2013 period — but due to their Dis-ease of Supreme Arrogance, the Illuminati-Elder Force still thinks so. Through continuing Guardian intervention, the geomagnetic Rapid Pole Shift and geographical Pole Shift “Crust Roll” that the Illuminati intend to initiate between October 2012 and February 2013, will not occur as the Illuminati-Elders plan. The Illuminati agenda requires Earth’s planetary Merkaba Fields to reach a specific acceleration of Metatronic spin-speed, in order to fully engage the Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift 10,948 BC–Time Rip Alignment on the December 21, 2012 “alignment peak.” Through Guardian counterstrategies that are already in place, Earth’s Merkaba Fields will not achieve sufficient Metatronic spin-speed to progress into full “Metatronic-55” activation for full immersion into the Toral Rift Time Rip.

Without full engagement of the Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift Alignment, Earth’s geomagnetic field, and thus geographical crust, will not engage the “Rapid Pole Shift and Crust Roll” that the Illuminati are expecting. Immersion into the Toral Rift Time Rip, the resultant “Rapid Pole Shift” of Earth and our Sun, and Death Star Transformation cannot be prevented, but these events will be postponed till the 2230–2976 AD period by “stalling the Death Star activation process” in 2012. However, the “Metatronic-55-point” of the December 21, 2012 Toral Rift Alignment peak — and the opening of the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel, Toral Rift Time Rip and fallen Halls of Amenti Star-Gate sets — cannot be prevented or postponed during the 2012 period; these aspects of the Illuminati Master Plan will unfold. All efforts will be made by the MCEO–Krystal River Guardians to buffer and postpone, for as long as possible, the consequences of these events which will occur in 2012.

Since Earth will avoid the Illuminati-Elder-planned 2012 Mass Extinction and Rapid Pole Shift, does this mean that potentials for Earth Changes, climate anomalies, and political and economic problems will also be avoided?
Sadly, no; though the MCEO Guardian efforts can and will prevent the 2012 Rapid Cataclysmic Pole Shift — and thus the corresponding 6th Mass Extinction — Earth’s Templar will continue to remain under a high degree of stress as the Planetary Metatronic Encryption Lattice continues its partial activation through the geomagnetic field NET. The MCEO Guardians’ efforts will slow the progression of the consequences inherent to the Metatronic activations, but there will still be progressive environmental issues of growing tectonic instability, global warming due to Metatronic Templar frequency accelerations, continuing ozone depletion and increase in solar CME potentials. The contemporary problems of global pollution, species extinction and loss of sustainable resources will also continue and expand.

The Illuminati-Human populations will begin a “covert stealth division” between those who do and those who do not accept “Amnesty-Bio-regenesis Agreements” with the MCEO–Krystal River Guardian races. Illuminati-Humans who do not accept Guardian Agreements will continue the covert advancement of their “One World Order and Armageddon” agendas. This on-planet Illuminati Force will continue to control global economic structures and orchestrate “financial crashes for mass control” at their whims; they will continue their efforts of “select population reduction” through the ongoing creation of “targeted” wars, “natural disasters & famines,” and “designer diseases,” via ongoing applications of the Atlantean Death Sciences; and they will continue efforts to assist their Illuminati-Elder races in staging direct, overt invasion from Parallel Earth, once “population reduction” efforts have reduced the threat of large-scale human resistance.

The Illuminati-Human Force that does accept MCEO–Krystal River Amnesty-Bio-regenesis Agreements will quietly and discretely operate as a “counterforce of quiet rebellion” among the Illuminati Loyalists, slowing the progress of the Illuminati Master Plan agenda at every turn. Part of the “Illuminati Rebellion Force” will adopt a strong “sustainability platform” focused on better Earth-resource management until 2230 AD, while traditional Illuminati Loyalists within this platform will push for greater space programs to expand immediate potentials of resource exploitation and in attempt to create a feasible future Fall Gate evacuation plan to avoid Earth’s coming confrontation with issues of solar CMEs. The speed at which these “Illuminati Earth Dramas” unfold will be determined by how well the “Illuminati Rebellion Force” causes “resistance drag” on the forward movement of the Illuminati Loyalist agenda, and how well the human “Guardian Force” works with the MCEO–Krystal River Guardians to assist in keeping Earth’s tectonic plates as stable as possible.
Unquote

If more people do not awaken before 2012 I guess it will be challenging but at least it looks like we will be still standing, or shaking but not rolling

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #17
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure about this one but I’ll try and not be judgemental and post it anyway. You can download the whole ebook for free at the link below.

http://www.the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/

Quote,

‘THE FINAL THREE & ONE-HALF YEARS

Once the Seventh Seal is opened, the first of Seven Trumpetswill be blown. Each Trumpet will announce a specific phase of great tribulation on the earth. The first four trumpets will proclaim the demise of the United States and her closest allies.
All of this will be explained in this chapter. The final sequence of events that leads up to the opening of the Seventh Seal needs to be briefly reviewed. By the time this final seal is opened, all 144,000 whom God has called over six millennia will be fully trained to rule in His Kingdom. This Kingdom will be established when Jesus Christ returns with the 144,000 on the last day of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule. The remaining few, who were yet to be added to this total count of 144,000, and are alive at this end-time, will be sealed (completed their training) by the time this last seal is opened.

This final sealing will occur during the time of the Sixth Seal.

The First Four Trumpets

The first four trumpet blasts will announce four powerfully
destructive events that will bring about the total collapse of
the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand, and some countries of Western Europe. The
direct effect of all four events is first and foremost upon the
United States.
The events, declared by these first four trumpets, are a
prophetic fulfilment of the symbolism contained in the events of
9-11, when the World Trade Towers and the Pentagon were
struck by terrorism. It is during the time of the first four trumpets
when the symbolism of 9-11 is accomplished; the economy,
government and military might of the greatest nation on earth is
struck a fatal blow.
The chain reaction, which will follow, is the very thing that
will lead immediately into World War III. It will be the last war
that mankind will ever fight! Before this final three and one-half
years comes to a complete end, all military forces around the
world will have been destroyed, every economy will be
decimated, several billion people will have died, and vast
destruction will cover every part of the earth.

The Second Trumpet

This event will take place primarily over water, but its effect
will also decimate much of the coastline of the United States, the
United Kingdom and some of their allies, including the complete
destruction of some cities. A third of all the waters within the
boundaries of these countries will become lifeless; everything
will die in these areas. This death will include a third of all the
people on boats and ships. However, there will be hundreds of
thousands who will die on the coastal areas of these same
regions.

The Third Trumpet

Each of these three events will become progressively more
devastating upon the United States and her closest allies. This
lethal blow will finally cripple the most prosperous and powerful
nation the world has ever known. The initial destruction from this
event will include several large cities. It will make the
devastation from Hurricane Katrina appear extremely small by
comparison. The destruction of property will be beyond measure,
but the destruction of life will be far greater. The death toll will
be in the tens of millions.
Worldwide repercussions from this event will trigger World
War III.

The Fourth Trumpet

The cumulative effect from the first three trumpet blasts will
be announced by this fourth blast, which will cause much more
destruction. By this time, over one-third of the population of the
United States, the United Kingdom and their closest allies will
have died. Many more will continue to die from the results of this
fourth event. Weather conditions will be horribly altered on earth
as a result of one-third of the sun’s light no longer being able to
warm the earth and give light. Plant life and normal growing
cycles will not be sustained by the sun as in the past. This will
result in immediate famine over many areas of the earth. The
effects from the Fourth Trumpet blast will result in far greater
death—again—tens of millions.
Although the devastation that follows the first four trumpet
blasts result in unimaginable destruction, along with the death of
a few hundred million people, the last verse of Revelation 8 gives
a warning of far worse events that will follow.

The Fifth Trumpet

The blast from the Fifth Trumpet will announce the emergence of
a great political power and a great religious power on earth. The
Biblical symbolisms contained in the description of the message
from this trumpet blast are prophetically unique. Rather than
having readers become bogged down with an overwhelming
amount of Biblical study that serves no purpose here, I will
simply give an overview of the meaning and outcome.
This trumpet will announce the first great “woe” on the earth.
The prophetic description covers many overlapping, unfolding and
interacting highlighted events in the final three and one-half years
of man’s self-rule.

The highlights of this Fifth Trumpet include:

(1) the emergence of Satan and his large army of demons to great power

(2) the emergence of great power wielded by the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope

(3) the emergence of a fully-united European union of ten nations

(4) the emergence of a colossal military might from this united European union and the destruction of several hundred million people by it

(5) the protection of God’s elect and the torment and trying (testing) of those who have refused to repent in the environs of God’s scattered Church
Indeed, God will make it clear who is the true power over both the revived Europe and the Catholic Church—it is Satan:

God’s Church
At the same time all these events come together at the sounding
of the Fifth Trumpet, there will be an initial period of time (five
months) when much human suffering will continue as a result of
the first four trumpets. This marks a time of great suffering on a
worldwide scale, but even now, God’s Church is still part of
these prophetic events. God’s Church still exists on earth, and
will continue, all the way up to the very return of Jesus Christ;
but many who were scattered in the Church, after the great falling
away, will not live into the new millennial period that follows.
Although Satan and his demons will be released from great
restraint, they will still be restrained in their ability to cause hurt
to any of God’s people who obey Him, especially those who are
sealed as part of the 144,000. It will be during this time that Satan and his followers will be allowed to wreak havoc and torment
upon those who have not yet repented and humbly turned to
God’s end-time prophets for understanding.

This five-month period will also be paralleled by millions of
people who will begin to repent and seek God. They will begin to
turn to the truth they have heard from God’s end-time prophets,
as well as those who serve with them in God’s Church. Yet,
during this same time, those who still refuse to repent (in the
United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and some
western European countries) will experience great trial and
torment to help them see their stubborn pride and bring them to
repentance.

The Sixth Trumpet

Although Europe will step in to fill the power vacuum left by the
collapse of the United States, there will be other countries that
will immediately begin to prepare for world conquest. They
know Europe, and they will not have Europe exercise control
over their future:

China and other countries of Asia will form an alliance that
will create an army which will exceed two hundred million. They
will have fearsome power to destroy everything in their path, and
this is what they will set out to do. They will seek control—total
control of the earth.

Armageddon

The last great battle of mankind (described in Revelation and
prophetically known as Armageddon) is the account of these two
superpowers converging upon one another and the battle that
ensues. This confrontation is inevitable. This time coincides with
the very end of the three and one-half years of final end-time
tribulation.

The actual region of Megiddo is known anciently in Biblical
times as the place of several great military slaughters. Therefore,
the name has great significance in prophetic symbolism in
relation to this final confrontation of mankind and the end of
man’s rule on earth.

China and her allies will move against the United States of
Europe. These superpowers will pursue a head-on
confrontation of military might, since both will be reluctant to
use any more nuclear weapons because of the enormous
destruction already experienced. However, it should be noted
that if either began to lose the battle, such weapons would be
used, and this nuclear confrontation would indeed end in the
total annihilation of all life on the earth. God will not allow
this to happen. This is why supernatural intervention in the
timing of events is so critical.

Therefore, on this last day of the three and one-half years of
great tribulation, God will intervene in the affairs of all mankind,
thus, saving mankind from destroying himself. This day is called
the day of God’s great wrath. It will be the last day of man’s selfrule
over the past six millennia.

Man’s awesome technological developments over the past
century have been withheld from mankind for great reason. Man
would not have lasted for six millennia if God had allowed such
development before now. This is the precise reason God created a language barrier at the tower of Babel, scattering man over the
earth (Genesis 11). A few thousand years ago, God actually
caused different groups of people to begin speaking in different
languages in order to withhold such technological advances.
God knew what the growth of technology would bring. He
also knew that nations would use it for personal power, military
advantage, and finally, war. Such is the nature of man. The arms
race has been just that—a race for the most powerful, the most
advanced and the most destructive weapons. The true witness of
man is that he will always use such weapons on one another, as a
result of man’s thirst for power and dominance.
Yes, if God did not intervene, mankind would destroy all life
on earth. This is why God will cut short man’s time by the rapid
development of end-time events which will be completed over
three and one-half years. God will do this in order to minimize an
otherwise prolonged and hideous suffering on earth.

Man’s Last Day

This last day of man’s self-rule will be the greatest single day of
destruction in all history, but it will also bring the greatest “good
news” to man that anyone could ever hope to imagine.
The day the Seventh Trumpet is blown will be the third and
final “woe” upon the earth. But three and one-half days prior to
this, God’s two witnesses will be killed in the streets of
Jerusalem. This event will lead to the first great event that will
begin on that last day.

The day will begin by the appearance, in the highest
atmosphere of the earth, of a large area of dazzling light and a
powerfully colorful display, which man has never witnessed
before. It will be the physical appearance (manifestation) of the
coming of Jesus Christ and the resurrection that will take place at this very time. All 144,000 people who have been trained
throughout six millennia to be in God’s government (the first
phase of the Kingdom of God) will be resurrected at the
beginning of this day.

It will be at the time of the resurrection of these two witnesses
(viewed by millions) that the 144,000 will be resurrected and
given eternal life in spirit bodies. The glory of this event will be
seen literally from earth. It will be an awesome, yet fearful sight
for many on earth. After the resurrection of God’s two witnesses.

The Seventh Trumpet

In the first great event on the last day of the end-time tribulation,
Jesus Christ will be in the heavens above the earth with the
144,000 who will be resurrected. The display from earth will
perplex mankind. Some will know the significance and will
anticipate Jesus Christ coming, while others, who still resist, will
see this awesome display as a threat to their power and existence.
Finally, man’s reign will be brought to an end.

This new millennial age for mankind will bring peace, equity,
righteous judgment, prosperity, joy, and happiness on a level
which will be so great that man cannot even imagine it.

Unquote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #18
gita
Avalon Senior Member

A conversation between Billy Meier and Ptaah in 1995. Full version can be found here;

http://www.alienshift.com/id79.html

‘...For this reason I will simply list, in chronological order, the most important upcoming events, or rather incidents and occurrences, etc., that will take place beginning with 1995. This year will show that nature's catastrophes will continue to wreak endless havoc. Events related to the havoc will increase or decrease in number; in other words, occasionally there will be more of them and sometimes less, but overall the incidents will escalate. Regarding overpopulation, unfortunately, no changes for the better will take place; indeed, overpopulation will escalate.

On a broader scale, expect a coup involving the USA and its president, in the year 2003, in march, which will stun the entire world. Additionally, lengthy deliberations will increasingly take place regarding Islamic fundamentalism, which will mesmerize the entire globe. Uprisings, revolutions, wars and other diverse forms of unrest will escalate tremendously, with Islamic fundamentalism playing a very sad part in the scenario.

The health of terrestrials is in extreme danger not only from the rapid spread of AIDS, but from the rising ill effects of scrapie among humans, whereby the Creutzfeldt-Jakob-Syndrome is not the only repercussion. The scrapie epidemic will increase among animals as well. And if this is not enough, another horrible epidemic and pneumonia will break out among human beings.
Even though efforts are made to the contrary, the renewed threat of chemical warfare, a long-standing practice, will be on the rise once again. Likewise, the same holds true for nuclear and biologic weaponry. The danger of accidents in nuclear reactors will increase throughout the world. Regarding this subject, France in particular must be extraordinarily careful in every way, for one prophecy warns of a strong probability for an accident near Lyon, which can be prevented as long as the responsible individuals undertake the right steps --- a prophecy can be changed.

Initial efforts are being made by a new movement to promote total non-violence; while a woman gains a high and influential position among world powers through another group's formation. While mass tourism will increase by leaps and bounds, and slowly but surely will invade and destroy the remaining Shangri-Las on Earth, first steps will be taken for a flight to Mars, but will not be blessed with good fortune. However, the next flight, which ensues very soon, will have better luck although it will encounter certain difficulties due to unexpected technical problems. All of this will transpire shortly after the worldwide misery of unemployment and its related ills are corrected and surmounted.

A new hording of weapon stockpiles will follow at a time when the worldwide production of weaponry is accelerated once again. This will signal the first threat of a looming third world war, as foretold by a prophecy, unless terrestrial Man strives to avert this danger through reasoning and appropriate thoughts and actions. Should Man fail to act against the fulfillment of this prophecy, a new and extremely destructive weapon will be built that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war. One important factor in this scenario is the criminal neglect to monitor the Earth from space. New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other.

These then are the last danger signs, which foretell that within merely 2 years of these events the long-feared world war will indeed erupt, unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reasoning to stop all these ills. Should this not be done, mankind will fail in its attempt to protest and boycott the new deadly weapons, because by this time the armories of many nations will be full to their capacity. Passing laws to prohibit the use of these weapons will be ineffective at this late stage.

World War III cannot be averted if Man fails to finally become reasonable! The war will begin with conventional weaponry and escalate to nuclear, chemical and biological warfare. The world war will begin in November of a specific year, after 5 years of intensive effort are spent reaching this goal which is preceded by 4 years of unspecified preparations. Should war actually break out, it will last for 3 years and 11 months and will therefore end in October of the fourth year.

By this time, Earth's northern hemisphere will be largely destroyed by nuclear fires and radioactive radiation that will annihilate the entire animal and plant world unless Man sees to it that the prophecy proves itself to be just a prophecy without fulfilling itself. Should this not be the case, the world will face some additional 11 bitter years of poverty, misery, starvation and many other ills. The nuclear radiation will cause the crippling and mutation of the children born at that time, and multitudes who survive the war will be contaminated and burned by radiation. Chemical warfare will cause horrifying and atrocious skin diseases, and biological warfare will produce festering sores and many other ills, not to mention vicious human freaks, etc.
Prior to these events unfolding, however --- always with the assumption that the prophecy fulfills itself through Man's own fault --- scientists will discover the manipulated gene from ancient times in the DNA chain responsible for the rapid aging in human beings. These events may yet unfold this year, for preparations in this area began already in 1994. Whether scientists make their discovery public and utilize their findings to their fullest merit is questionable, however. From the way things look now, public disclosures regarding these discoveries will not be made until a much later date, and probably will still remain this way for a very long time before the public will be fully informed about the discovery. Therefore, a long period will pass before the genetic manipulations are reversed by retro-manipulation of the pertinent gene. For the time being, scientists will be unaware that the gene they have stumbled upon is the key factor, and that it is this particular gene which was previously manipulated once before, many millions of years ago.

Should the prophecy of another world war fulfill itself, and should terrestrial humankind not immediately begin rethinking and redirecting its entire effort into beneficial routes, the consequences of this World War III will be cataclysmic. Likewise, this holds true for an enormous revenge-campaign directed against the war precipitators, which will be initiated and directed by a bloodthirsty man, who is --- how could it be otherwise? --- another "Representative of God", a pope. Once again, these events are based on the condition that the prophecy fulfills itself through the fault of Earth's human beings.

With the melting of the polar caps there also looms for Earth in the not-too-distant future another severe economic crisis that will spread throughout the globe. And another global war, World War IV, will once again threaten this planet and its entire terrestrial population because of their own unreason. However, several reasonable individuals are able to neutralize the threat, which is again abetted by the invention of new weapons with great striking power that will be the materialization of those weapons existing now only in science fiction novels. They are deathray throwers, ray canons, ray rifles and ray guns, among others. In the midst of these developments, three scientists will generate an incredibly inexpensive energy source, although this will not be the only new form of energy, for another will be found as well, that is based on sound vibrations. And again, new and deadly weapons will be developed from this. Scientists tend to utilize everything they can get their hands on, and for this reason it is inevitable that Man will stop the Greenhouse Effect and utilize its effects in reverse, thereby preventing a further melting of the polar caps. These actions, in turn, will lower the highly elevated water levels of all oceans.

Unquote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #19
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Predictions... To be or not to be?

2012 man realizes his place in the universe and we are not alone.

Imagine when for the first time in history, we no longer look on our planet for

answers, but out there. People start looking up at the sky again.

Suddenly the constraints that our leaders have put on us no longer matter.

The leaders no longer matter.

As the lost knowledge explodes into society, we begin to question everything we

have ever been taught.

New ways of thinking emerge and new cultures are founded from them.

Civilization grinds to a stop, but then moves on no longer trapped by

the false ideologies bestowed upon us by our leaders.

If nothing besides the realization we are not alone happens in 2012, that

enough can forever change Earth.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #20
gita
Avalon Senior Member

On a recent interview on Matrix TV, Angela Donovan who is a psychic detective and medium predicted the following for the years 2010 and 2011;

• The sun will affect the magnetic of earth especially the North and South Pole.

• By June 2010, there’ll be a shift of magnetic poles.

• Obama will be introducing a new money bill round about May 2010, i.e. the dollar will be dumped for a new currency and notes and credit notes will be introduced. Angela’s advice like many others such as George Green is to buy gold and silver.

• Gold will hit an all time high round about April this year.

Angela’s overall prediction is that people will stand up and say ‘enough is enough’ and they will be empowered enough to come together to get governments to change. This will occur within 2-3 years and it’s mainly due to the vast number of people coming together.

Her websites;

www.angeladonovan.com

www.thewishwebsite.com

I’ll be very grateful if others would contribute to this thread. x
Old 01-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #21
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Well... all the scenarios that have been presented in thread, well, they don't look so good, at All! But I am mighty impressed that Camelot has presented part of Ashayan Deane's summary (which I'm sure has a link to the rest, though I've not yet checked).

HouseMouse, I hear you. We too have found ourselves preparing the homestead here...

and this post clip: "Funny... but I wonder how many Avalonians remember consciously that the whole original point of PA was so that likeminded people could get together and start building real communities that could cope with the events that are to come".

My household has not been very successful in approaching those on our peninsula about community. We made the decision to remain where we live after thoughtful consideration of our existing location, it seemed a wise decision) but we know not how to approach our neighbors, we have simply, for now, become an example: a brood of 24 hens providing eggs for donations or trade, a greenhouse & fairly large garden, enlarged pond, cistern/well, backup energy, etc...

The essential premise of this forum has resulted in many making preparations, but community building is the most challenging part...
just how do you get others' attention without sounding paranoid?
I think we've realized that when times get more difficult, it will not be so hard to begin face to face dialog.

If things get as bad as I envision, there will hardly be any safe places, but we decided not to do the exteme move to a very remote, isolated location & find others to work with.... if chit hits that bad, well... you get the picture. If I were in my 30s/40s I might have a different view, but we are 57 & 66 me/myGuy/2cats1dog/24chickens2roosters/fish.... (chuckles)

Ashayana's work has seemingly chosen this family's attention and we are proud that Camelot has placed a link to her on their website! KUDOS.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #22
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

1. Transhumanism
2. A.I. will be able to run most post industrial jobs of today.
3. Through a celestial calamity the World Order will excel.
4. A.I. through body scans will diagnose peoples thoughts, feelings, medical, psychiatric etc...
5. Will will be in a constant form of "Space War". Corporations will merge with Govt fighting for minerals. Xenophobes will fuel war for centuries. With A.I. they will mold the hive mind.
5. Technology will always be hidden and spiritual slavery will always exist.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #23
gita
Avalon Senior Member

More predictions on earth quakes and tsumani can be found on this thread;

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19287
Old 01-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #24
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

I have always fascinated by predictions since childhood, however now i think that we are living in a quantum holographic universe where many reality exists altogether; and our intentions and consciousness influence the outcomes; however i am more concerned about 2010 in terms of other immediate problems than 2012 like increasing job losses, declining economy, international food crisis, earth changes (earthquakes)...so on in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddUz7jtxC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXAR1ZTw7Ic

The first sign of your becoming spiritual is that you are becoming cheerful
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:15 AM   #25
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post

The first sign of your becoming spiritual is that you are becoming cheerful
Hi TheRebel...

That's cheered me up !

K

P.S. Agree with you about the quantum holographic bit