Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
surviver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Disclosureproject a fraud ?

hello people

just found this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6XAwJG2Ik&feature=user thought id bring it to the forums attention for a discussion what s your thoughts.

Also I remember hearing steven discussing Stan Meyer's murder on coast 2 coast and he said he had his car " Stored Away Safley " if this is so and steven wants to bring out free energy as soon as he can why hasnt he already started producing this car when all the technolgy has been done for him after all it must work perfectly because Stan Meyer got murderd for it this is just a thought

Peace

Last edited by surviver; 09-21-2008 at 12:04 AM.
surviver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #2
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Disclosureproject a fraud ?

it have surly crossed my mind a few times, havent made up my mind yet, overall i dont feel there is much progress from them... but i could be wrong...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:56 AM   #3
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default Disclosureproject .....one verified witness

I feel one of the people involved is for real.
I have a close source that has personally confirmed this......

dan sheehan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPg29w6shMI

as for everyone else
I can not personally say
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:26 AM   #4
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Is Disclosureproject a fraud ?

Care is needed here, are you suggesting the Disclosure Project itself is a fraud? or the whole shebang including its over 400 witnesses?

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:30 AM   #5
Henry Deacon

Smile Re: Disclosureproject

it is the same thing over and over again....

people of this realm have one thing in-common

GREED

it is neither bad or good

but greed destroys worlds

------------------------------------------------------------

ask 'whistle blowers' to go public

offering them "protection"

many who disclosed end up suffering and end up with very little support

------------------------------------------------------

ps: i am not a martyr and have a mission

not a pawn on someone else's chessboard

no one "owns" me

the age of greed is about to End -
rolled-up and put into the fire

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-24-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:38 AM   #6
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the response Henry, although it is still unclear as whether its the Project and/or the witnesses themselves that are viewed in this manner. Mr King, although not a Camelot witness yet, has been a Disclosure Project witness since 2000. He like many of the other witnesses have become disillusioned with Dr Greer and the non movement of the Project over time. He has suffered much from his disclosing into the public domain over the past 14 years.

THE WATCHER
Old 09-21-2008, 05:38 AM   #7
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He like many of the other witnesses have become disillusioned with Dr Greer and the non movement of the Project over time.
If you were in Dr Greer's position, what would be your next step?

Is it possible that everyone's (including Dr Greer's) expectations about what the Disclosure Project could accomplish as far as influencing the government were unrealistic?

How effective would you say the Disclosure Project has been at awakening the public to the reality of ET presence independent of disclosure by the government? What can be done to accelerate this process?

I don't have any magic answers either. If someone out there thinks they can do better, then why don't you give it a shot?

Certainly Project Camelot is already doing its part, as are many others.

Regarding the Stan Meyer technology, Dr Greer's Orion Project is attempting to scrape together the funds to purchase it.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-21-2008 at 05:48 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:01 PM   #8
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

As I've said on other forums: OM, Exopolitics Institute, NEDs and maybe even on those dull forums like ATS or Reality uncovered [! that title they chose always gives me a good laugh!] - you look at what an event or structure creates a multitude of levels and tangents...

So Greer's DP ammassed significant witnesses, many uncomfortable with what they were doing when going public but it caused a period of unity and helped build a concensus with which we could build on.

Secondly - from a grass-roots PoV - I've seen first hand how handing out DVDs with various disclosure footage and video on caused people to contact me or the group I was with AFTER the even an after watching the DVDs to be told - the DP material was instrumental in changing the way the look at the world. They meant it too.

Not many thing do this type of effect these days you know.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #9
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Watching and waiting until the time is right for the signals to start...........................

THE WATCHER
Old 09-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

This guy reckons that The disclosure project was funded by Lawrence Rockefeller!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6XAwJG2Ik
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:39 PM   #11
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
This guy reckons that The disclosure project was funded by Lawrence Rockefeller!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6XAwJG2Ik
That was the John Podesta linked UFO initiative under Clinton. I don't think L.R. had any direct funding links to the circa 2001 Disclosure Project.

Thing i - even if it was funded by him - there isn't always a causal link from Rockerfeller based funding to NwO/MIC naughtiness !
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #12
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I know you're right-the families of the thirteen bloodlines and co. have to do some things 'right' to confuse and play the good guy.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #13
Gale
Banned

Greer took disclosure as far as he could with the opposition that was at work at that time but that’s all history now.
There are bigger concerns to deal with now, the Avalon forum stands as proof of the bigger concerns ie. Survival of the Human race.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #14
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Disclosureproject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
it is the same thing over and over again....

people of this realm have one thing in-common

GREED

it is neither bad or good

but greed destroys worlds

------------------------------------------------------------

ask 'whistle blowers' to go public

offering them "protection"

many who disclosed end up suffering and end up with very little support

------------------------------------------------------

ps: i am not a martyr and have a mission

not a pawn on someone else's chessboard

no one "owns" me

the age of greed is about to End -
rolled-up and put into the fire

I, for one, am very sorry HD was sold out. He risked life, limb and career to tell us what was happening.

Whether or not the sell out was intentional, we will never know. Although there seems to be two members missing from this board as of late.

Instant karma's gonna get 'ya. -- John Lennon

PS: If you see this HD, I want you to know that I warned the admin but they took no action.

Last edited by arcora; 09-26-2008 at 03:13 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #15
Norval
Banned

When it comes to disclosure projects of any kind, they were doomed to failure, or
became "stalled out", and some even "sold out". (oh ohh those words again)

Until the "powers that be" ALLOW this information to go "public", and on your 6 o'clock
news, it won't.

Some of us "knew" from past experiences that when this forum shut down for a "remodel"
it was probably to remove "specific information". While some of this is now true, as there
are some threads that many have said should be transferred over to here and allowed to
continue, Avalon remains about the ground crew. Not disclosure. I feel that part of the
Ground Crew's job is about disclosure. A vital part. As other whistle blowers, Gale and I
have risked "everything" to try to get our information out. We would rather not go into the
"price" we have paid, just as others have paid the price.

Disclosure WILL come, it will be witnessed by all on this planet, those ones we call the
Good ET's are going to make one hell of an appearance, and many feel this is soon.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:55 PM   #16
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

pardon me, but what are you all talking about? What happened to Henry, the forum, who took out disclosure info, and why? This is Project Camelot, right, the one with the hours and hours of video disclosure? why take threads off if the video interviews are still avail?

I'm not clear about what's being communicated-will you please share so we can understand? I am so, so supportive and interested...as I'm sure are all!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #17
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The signals have begun, Barry King AKA The Voice disclosure witness is back.........

TRUTH, JUSTICE, FREEDOM
Old 09-27-2008, 04:46 AM   #18
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
pardon me, but what are you all talking about? What happened to Henry, the forum, who took out disclosure info, and why? This is Project Camelot, right, the one with the hours and hours of video disclosure? why take threads off if the video interviews are still avail?

I'm not clear about what's being communicated-will you please share so we can understand? I am so, so supportive and interested...as I'm sure are all!
Henry was the 'real deal'. This isn't discernment or conjecture or intuition. It is fact.

He was sold out. It may have been intentional or accidental - it doesn't matter. Those who were supposed to protect him didn't.

Then, insult was added to injury. Some people here should be ashamed.

Enough said. Good luck Henry.

neko ni koban
Old 09-27-2008, 04:58 AM   #19
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

The failure of the Disclosure Project would be everyone's responsibilty I think.
The witnesses themselves as a body of evidence were compelling.
I think ending with Carol Rosin talking about false flag UFO invasion was a bad idea as it bore no relation to the previous testimony.

As for Henry whether you believe the man or not isn't the point. I don't think anyone would say they find every witness compelling. It seems to me Bill and Kerry try to let them talk and us decide.

But now that there is a public forum any potential witness can now see the trash talk that they might be subjected to and it might put them off.

I'm not saying sshhh but there are ways and there are ways. One by one the very access you all probably wished you had to Project Camelot interviewees is being lost. You can blame mind parasites or dark spirits or whatever but they weren't the problem.

I just hope as a community we realise that dialogue extracts more information than accusation.

Cheers, Chris.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:05 AM   #20
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodWORLD View Post
The failure of the Disclosure Project would be everyone's responsibilty I think.
The witnesses themselves as a body of evidence were compelling.
I think ending with Carol Rosin talking about false flag UFO invasion was a bad idea as it bore no relation to the previous testimony.

As for Henry whether you believe the man or not isn't the point. I don't think anyone would say they find every witness compelling. It seems to me Bill and Kerry try to let them talk and us decide.

But now that there is a public forum any potential witness can now see the trash talk that they might be subjected to and it might put them off.

I'm not saying sshhh but there are ways and there are ways. One by one the very access you all probably wished you had to Project Camelot interviewees is being lost. You can blame mind parasites or dark spirits or whatever but they weren't the problem.

I just hope as a community we realise that dialogue extracts more information than accusation.

Cheers, Chris.
Kaeru no ko wa kaeru
Old 09-27-2008, 06:23 AM   #21
Norval
Banned

The admin have been given a heads up (warning) about specific problems, and those who cause them. Lies at every level, and we know who the father of the lie is.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #22
Wanderer369
Avalon Senior Member

I don’t believe this tripe for a second.

Get the Disclosure Project book with the witness testimony; go through it with a fine tooth comb and you will see that the revelations made from the witnesses corresponds with new technology that has surfaced in the last 8 years.

The ground work that the disclosure project laid was the fact that we have no clue what the government has been working on these past 50 years. The brave few who have come forward with information is just scratching the surface on what we really have.

Why do you all doubt when there is so much information that you can go back and fact check? If anything gives credence to the disclosure project and the witness testimony it has been Project Camelot’s witness testimony and revelations the past 2 years.

If you discount the disclosure project you might as well discount it all.

This cat needs to do some more digging and less talking.
Wanderer369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #23
Baggywrinkle

Does it matter?

Listen to them when they speak. Ask yourself, does it
serve you and your highest good Take what is valuable and leave the rest.

You are aware now. What more do you need? It doesn't
matter if they lie or not, if they speak or not. Just go about your business with purposeful haste. Your business
being birthing a new paradigm: Personal responsibility.
Decentralized local community. Dream it. Live it. Make it
happen.

You really don't need any of them. You are that powerful.
Whistleblowers, legislators, presidents. They can be ignored into irrelevance. You don't need to find a parade. You can BE the parade.

Paul Newman has died. The fathers are passing. I almost
qualify for elder status myself. I speak to you now as an
elder trying the new position on for size. Go about your business. Be the parade. Where will you take us. Tyranny or Utopia? Your children await your answer.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:49 PM   #24
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

I join Theresa in asking... How was Henry sold out? By who? What are you talking about?

Also... Just a general comment about the availability of whistleblowers here at the forum. All PC interviewees should accept that open forum is a place for questions and discussion. There are intelligent people here who simply cannot accept at face value everything 'whistleblowers' have to say. We are grateful for their presence here but not so grateful that we will swallow it whole. So, given all the contrasting info we're hearing, everything has to be open to question.

If people emerge from black -ops programs to talk about what they are doing you can be certain beyond the shadow of a doubt that their revelations are sanctioned by their employers. As well as the question of what is true, the questions of motive are open to discuss. What agendas are served by the info and disinfo? I hope this type of question is acceptable and i hope the dialogue continues.

Last edited by milk and honey; 09-28-2008 at 08:38 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:29 AM   #25
Sunnely
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Is Disclosureproject a fraud ?

Perhaps this might be of interest ....

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/foru...ad9268-15.html

and

http://www.bariumblues.com/bearden_disinformation.htm

Sunnely is offline   Reply With Quote