Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
dlight

Default My idea of a bailout plan!

A thought occured to me last night, that I feel would be in the best interest of the people and not the bankers. We are taught to treat others the way that we would like to be treated. So it is with that in mind that I think we should base this bailout plan.

The majority of people don't support this bail out plan, but if we gave banks the loans they need based on the same way they make loans to us, it could be very profitable for all of us.

Each bank that receives a loan should have all the terms and provisions (you know, the fine print they give to us) given to them. We should charge them the highest amount of interest that they charge to their customers. There should be credit limits, adjustable rates, late fees, over the limit fees, etc. And since we can not pass along our interest rates to others they should not be allowed to either.

Also, if any of the banks have made any layoffs, we should cut the same amount of people at the top of the company as they cut from the bottom. We should offer the same exact severence packages that they gave to their employees that they layed off.

In addition, all the interest raised should be used based on how the voters would like to spend it. We should vote on it based on the ideas and suggestions of the American people.

This is a bailout plan I would support. If we are bailing them out then we should reap the benefits.

Please let me know if I forgot anything.

May God bless everyone!