Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default We need to win back the media

This might sound like a strange question for anyone who doesnt get why im asking it, but how much exactly would it cost to buy out the media of say... a small country of six million?

I'm quite sure before asking that it would cost a lot, and the reasoning behind this seems obvious to me and im sure to many others.

But its something im interested in knowing more about. The main catalyst behind the inteligence level of the masses is the programming that they are bombarded with day in, day out. Could there possibly be a way of taking back this mass mind conditioning tool? I'm guessing a lot of money would do it, but that begs the question, just how much money are we talking.

Consider this a shot in the dark, I would be more then satisfied with a small media outlet for just one town.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We need to win back the media

Oprah Winfrey is starting her own network/syndicate/whatever you call it. How long before she is compromised? Or can she be? I like this topic! Can't answer your question about projected startup cost, but I think it could be done for around 4 to 5 million dollars in the USA. It's getting the "permission to broadcast" (a license) which is tricky...and run by some folks...can't say I know the names, though.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:48 PM   #3
daci
Avalon Senior Member

That would be great! Very interesting...HARPO?
Gooooood Thread!!!

Namaste!

daci
daci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
josie
Avalon Senior Member

good job jack! i'm no help on this one but working on a couple of your other ones. you have such good ideas! and such a nice spirit. thank you for your kindness to me and to all the work you do here. i'm going to try hard to follow your example. xo
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
This might sound like a strange question for anyone who doesnt get why im asking it, but how much exactly would it cost to buy out the media of say... a small country of six million?

I'm quite sure before asking that it would cost a lot, and the reasoning behind this seems obvious to me and im sure to many others.

But its something im interested in knowing more about. The main catalyst behind the inteligence level of the masses is the programming that they are bombarded with day in, day out. Could there possibly be a way of taking back this mass mind conditioning tool? I'm guessing a lot of money would do it, but that begs the question, just how much money are we talking.

Consider this a shot in the dark, I would be more then satisfied with a small media outlet for just one town.
Cliff High in one of his late reports talk about the media loosing power to alternative means like youtube, etc...maybe going viral is the answer?

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #6
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

The bigger the network, the more you can be sure the people calling the shots are corrupt.

There is not one major news or media outlet that isn't biased.

I mean technically speaking, you can't buy any of these outlets not because of the price, but rather there is no offer they the owners would accept, its not simply about money or profit or expense, the people who own these networks want to run it for a far more nefarious purpose, the money is just a nice additional thing for them, their profits from advertising alone is astonishing I'm sure.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #7
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Oprah Winfrey is starting her own network/syndicate/whatever you call it. How long before she is compromised?
Oprah and all the others have already been compromised from the start of their ventures, they're just living cloudy happy being handed so much money for a talk show.

What it really gets down to linda is the executives and producers and owners and the people running the show behind the scenes, pulling the strings, calling the stories, directing the angle, and ultimately making you focus on things in your life that they want you to focus on.

If what you see personally makes you happy focusing on those things, then by all means embrace that happiness, but always remember the third party you don't see who choose those stories for you, and generally of course; the numbing effects of television.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Jack,
I appreciate your impulse.

As a (ex) journalist in a country that have a bit more than 2 million inhabitants, I can maybe be of some help with my experience here, specialy with alternative media...Also, I would know the costs here in my country, but not in other countries.

I strongly believe that we are in the moment when prevailing media influence can be of essential importance...and I am trying to find a way to do something in that direction.

Love & Respect

Last edited by Oliver; 01-31-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:55 PM   #9
Spregovori

If you do not have large sums of money at your disposal there is not much for you to hope for...

Last edited by Spregovori; 01-31-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:02 PM   #10
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Heres a good example of someone who is doing pretty well with his free media outlet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNews

Although, if i was to have a news outlet id have to balance the bad news out with something good. Kinda along the lines of, "Unfortunatly, the whitehouse has decided to go to war with Iran... BUTTT we can stop it if we focus our combined intentions on manifesting an outcome of peace and prosperity for all"

Whens the last time they thought us how to contact our spirit guides, or how to astrally travel, or how to train our minds to facilitate telekinesis, in fact, whens the last time they even admitted that this stuff was something other then the combined fantasies and halucinations of a confused majority?

I'd do better getting to work on this then sitting here complaining , but letting off a little steam cant hurt.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:36 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Jack, I think this is an excellent idea. Let's not focus on how impossible the project is and how many obstacles might be there. I firmly believe that if one truely desires and puts his/her heart to something, it will come into being. Many are saying now that 2010 is the year of manifestation....so let's manifest what we want to see. Think positive....miracles happen.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:51 PM   #12
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Heres a good example of someone who is doing pretty well with his free media outlet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNews

Although, if i was to have a news outlet id have to balance the bad news out with something good. Kinda along the lines of, "Unfortunatly, the whitehouse has decided to go to war with Iran... BUTTT we can stop it if we focus our combined intentions on manifesting an outcome of peace and prosperity for all"

Whens the last time they thought us how to contact our spirit guides, or how to astrally travel, or how to train our minds to facilitate telekinesis, in fact, whens the last time they even admitted that this stuff was something other then the combined fantasies and halucinations of a confused majority?

I'd do better getting to work on this then sitting here complaining , but letting off a little steam cant hurt.

You're an inspiration dude

I've thought about taking back the media in the past but it was mostly from the perspective of pirate broadcasting and media jamming billboards. A billboard jamming campaign could be done for very little money and efforts could actually be supported by donations.

You can then film the billboards and talk about them on your youtube news show

I'll send you a private message about starting a news show broadcast like RNN.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #13
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Oprah Winfrey is starting her own network/syndicate/whatever you call it. How long before she is compromised? Or can she be? I like this topic! Can't answer your question about projected startup cost, but I think it could be done for around 4 to 5 million dollars in the USA. It's getting the "permission to broadcast" (a license) which is tricky...and run by some folks...can't say I know the names, though.
Well, considering how hard Oprah and Dr. Oz are promoting the H1N1 vaccine, and considering that Dr. Oz owns about $300K of stock in vaccine companies (publicly exposed), what makes you think she isn't compromised?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:16 PM   #14
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Cliff High in one of his late reports talk about the media loosing power to alternative means like youtube, etc...maybe going viral is the answer?

Cheers
I agree. If you check the trend in technology, cable and satellite television are quickly becoming old school. The new school is Youtube and getting the television connected to the internet. Just wait a few years and we'll all see how powerful the big tv networks are.

--sjkted
Old 01-31-2010, 11:26 PM   #15
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Jack, I think this is an excellent idea. Let's not focus on how impossible the project is and how many obstacles might be there. I firmly believe that if one truely desires and puts his/her heart to something, it will come into being. Many are saying now that 2010 is the year of manifestation....so let's manifest what we want to see. Think positive....miracles happen.
I like your attitude Burgundia.

If one gets caught up in the money aspect of things they often fail to recognize the potential of the idea itself.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:39 AM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Aren't we all supposed to be telepathic after the Shift?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:47 AM   #17
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I agree. If you check the trend in technology, cable and satellite television are quickly becoming old school. The new school is Youtube and getting the television connected to the internet. Just wait a few years and we'll all see how powerful the big tv networks are.

--sjkted
That seems to be the going trend sjkted! After looking at the top views on youtube i figured that the most popular people on there are comedians. We need someone dressed in a clown suit and juggling gerbils to be telling us the bad news! People might not take it so badly then, cuz cmon, theres a dude somewhere in the world dressed as a clown and jugglin gerbils. We think we've got problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
That would eliminate a cr@p - (this is not a bad word lol) load of problems huh. Imagine, a politician or lawyer who couldnt lie. If i see that before my demise, this will have been worth all the hula.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:16 AM   #18
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
The reality is that we won't really know till we get there.

Fully telepathic is a huge jump... personally I would like to retain some privacy in my own thoughts. If we knew everything another person was thinking at all times wouldn't life get a bit boring? Like when kissing someone for the first time... all the excitement would be gone.

For me it would be enough to be able to discern someone's true intentions and if they are lying... maybe to see or feel colors or energy from their aura that can communicate these things.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:51 AM   #19
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

--sjkted
This talk about YouTube got me thinking about a dream I had just last night. It was about how the Google search engine is now directing and focusing human consciousness on a massive scale.

We all know that Google bought YouTube for an insane amount of money. There is also some evidence that Google was indirectly funded by the CIA. I often hear stories of youtube view stats on controversial videos being messed with from the inside to bring down the rankings.

Without getting too far into the conspiracy scenarios, does anyone know of any worthwhile search engines and/or youtube-like services that would be a better alternative? Like maybe open source versions that are not controlled by a mega corporation? I use the internet archive quite a bit to find public domain footage. I know that you can embed their videos. I wonder if it would be a better way to go. http://www.archive.org

Last edited by shiftmonkey; 02-01-2010 at 03:58 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #20
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
This talk about YouTube got me thinking about a dream I had just last night. It was about how the Google search engine is now directing and focusing human consciousness on a massive scale.

We all know that Google bought YouTube for an insane amount of money. There is also some evidence that Google was indirectly funded by the CIA. I often hear stories of youtube view stats on controversial videos being messed with from the inside to bring down the rankings.

Without getting too far into the conspiracy scenarios, does anyone know of any worthwhile search engines and/or youtube-like services that would be a better alternative? Like maybe open source versions that are not controlled by a mega corporation? I use the internet archive quite a bit to find public domain footage. I know that you can embed their videos. I wonder if it would be a better way to go. http://www.archive.org
I'm not sure I would buy it that the CIA funded Google. Google was the hottest tech IPO for the last few years and it was very much overvalued. People were buying stock at $200+ per share at the beginning and wanting to buy more even though nobody wanted to sell. I can't see how there would be any room for a new public company to want or care about CIA funding at that point.

I would believe however that the government or CIA does have a backdoor into Google's database. As we progress further and further, that seems like more of an inevitability.

There's nothing special about Youtube or Google video as far as what they are doing with posting videos online. The only thing these sites have going for them is that they are free to post and they have massive visitor bases.

Anyone who is willing could potentially set up their own server and run flash videos off of it. The only downside would be that you have to pay for the sever and the bandwidth. Yes, there would be a cost although the cost per video displayed would be nominal. It would be extremely affordable in comparison to taking over a traditional channel for some low population country.

--sjkted
Old 02-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #21
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not sure I would buy it that the CIA funded Google. Google was the hottest tech IPO for the last few years and it was very much overvalued. People were buying stock at $200+ per share at the beginning and wanting to buy more even though nobody wanted to sell. I can't see how there would be any room for a new public company to want or care about CIA funding at that point.

I would believe however that the government or CIA does have a backdoor into Google's database. As we progress further and further, that seems like more of an inevitability.

--sjkted
I might be mixed up on what I said about the CIA funding Google. I was probably thinking of something I read about a CIA/Facebook connection. Although again, who knows if it's true or not.

I think you are right- it's highly likely that the CIA has a back door into Google.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #22
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

we have to reverse a lot of the anti-monopoly laws that were repealed under Clinton. Many of the legislation repealed under clinton was enacted after the rail road barons had made a monopoly out of the transportation system during the 1800's.

During the Vietnam war the government realized they needed to have the mainstream media in their back pockets. certain giants were already Zionist controlled. (Yes, I know what you are talking about.)

Hollywood is totally Zionist. Always has been. Just now it's more obvious than ever. However, it's not Just Zionism that is a threat to national security but also the fed, the CIA and other domestic organizations.

All the news coming out of the middle east is filtered through the AP which is HQ in Israel. Just today I saw an article coming from Routers and picked up by the Guardian UK (both Zionist papers) that had a propaganda piece about a 16 year old arab girl killed by her grandfather and father because she talked to boys.

Upon examining the piece I started to see the tell tale signs of a made up story. The victim was never ID and neither were her relives. the police reporting the incident were never ID either. Where in Turkey it happen was omitted and a picture of a hole by a chicken coop was the alleged kill site was too shallow for the description of which the article gave for finding the body in. Which made me wonder if they can report how the body was found why not report who was arrested, where it happened and the victim?

When critical info is omitted from what appears to be a detailed and gruesome story it has to be a fraud. There never was a death, there was anyone in the hole shown and there never was a police report. For no info was provided to back up what was being said. They certainly don't want the police to tell us it never happened.

How do you win back the media?

You don't win back something that is owned by a government and spies. You expose them as a fraud and question what they report.

Independence media will come in and pick up the slack. Eventually we can replace the monopoly laws and dissolve the giant media corps. But not for some time.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote