Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #76
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Ah, the tall whites, or known as elders or the old ones. Scoff if you may but i am in contact with these beings and they have actually saved my life on more than one occasion. They have been here a very very long time. Incredibly advanced yes. I was taught certain psychic abilities, already enhanced from the facility and boosted by these benign beings. They can appear scary insomuch as they have powers that seem incredible to us. They can control minds, manipulate your senses, much more. Some choose to remain in their own environs whilst others are assisting scientists and military but within the agenda they set. Personally i see these as the white hats, the good guys if you like.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
I get this feeling the Tall Whites are not the same Beings Steve Quayle is referring too, may be some other type of Being?

Mr King I would never disrespect you by scoffing at anything you have shared. Everything you share with us is another part of the puzzle and I ,for one, am extremely grateful.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 10-10-2008 at 03:11 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:35 AM   #77
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, the BlackBox you wrote about in the pdf "THE VOICE-THE HISTORY YOU NEED TO KNOW", that prevents a person from being rendered unconscious?

Can the ELF Towers render large areas of people unconsciousness?

Is this how they do MILABS?

They beam the same frequency out from 'craft' and render the subjects null?

Can they send out a frequency which places people into a certain hypnotic state?
Mass programming?

Is that why a group of people can see a certain thing in the sky when others cannot?

Is it like putting a picture on a screen (computer screen?) and then playing that video straight into the people's minds who are 'tuned' to that 'channel'?

Is that why people report seeing "angels", "Madonna" (not the singer lol), Jesus, and other "Alien" Beings"?

If a person was 'mentally aware' and others tried to perform a 'mental abduction' on them, would the others try to overwhelm one of that person's senses, such as smell, to gain a foothold?

All the Best
Ara
Old 10-10-2008, 05:01 AM   #78
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

What event is so unavoidable that there are plans to leave earth?

It is cosmic? If so why couldn't these beings like tall whites just obliterate say an object or move us out of the way?

Who created the tall whites?

Thank you
Old 10-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #79
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, the BlackBox you wrote about in the pdf "THE VOICE-THE HISTORY YOU NEED TO KNOW", that prevents a person from being rendered unconscious?
yes it stabilises the chip implanted in the brain stem area, these are worn at all times by staff, if switched off then yes unconsciousness ensues

Can the ELF Towers render large areas of people unconsciousness?
main ELF transmitter is situated at South Fawley but certainly many are connected to the grid around the country, even mobile transmitters can take out a row of houses, groups of people, if the whole grid was up then the entire population go out (this is UK of course)

Is this how they do MILABS?
They can collect specimens (human abductees) using this method yes
They beam the same frequency out from 'craft' and render the subjects null?
from craft, from large vans and trucks, yes

Can they send out a frequency which places people into a certain hypnotic state?
Mass programming?
yes they can, the Mannequin project is foremost a mass mind manipulation program

Is that why a group of people can see a certain thing in the sky when others cannot?
yes very easy to implant such suggestions into minds

Is it like putting a picture on a screen (computer screen?) and then playing that video straight into the people's minds who are 'tuned' to that 'channel'?

Is that why people report seeing "angels", "Madonna" (not the singer lol), Jesus, and other "Alien" Beings"?
yes indeed, controlled image perception placed directly into minds, psy-ops speciality

If a person was 'mentally aware' and others tried to perform a 'mental abduction' on them, would the others try to overwhelm one of that person's senses, such as smell, to gain a foothold?
if you mean can someone whom is 'aware' fight back against such mind intrusions? possible but that person would have to be very strong minded and psychically advanced

All the Best
Ara

My pleasure

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #80
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
What event is so unavoidable that there are plans to leave earth?
thats just it, it COULD be avoidable but its a slippery slope, at any given moment something could occur, natural or man made, so covering all bases just in case

It is cosmic? If so why couldn't these beings like tall whites just obliterate say an object or move us out of the way?
that might well be the case, might have already acted in such a way in the past. Coupled to that though is more of a non interference policy with natural evolution of a species as a whole, it gets complicated

Who created the tall whites?
thats something i could not answer

Thank you
Very welcome

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-10-2008, 06:14 PM   #81
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Watcher,

According to Dan Burisch all looking glass and stargate technology should be decommissioned by now.
Does this mean that the trip-seat technology is also decommissioned?

If necessary can you please explain a little how this technology differs and may not be relevant to compare ...

The context of my question is: e.g. can the US elections still be tampered with ?

Thank you very much
Old 10-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #82
Shechaiyah
Banned

Watcher, I guess you're the one I need to ask this:

How do ETs when they arrive, contact somebody to get provisions, ask directions or figure out limits and boundaries to their excursions?

Is there a comm link between ET races and our Terran techno geeks?

Just wondered.

Shech--
Old 10-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #83
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Watcher-

Enjoying all of the information you have provided to the forum. A few random questions to throw at ya:

do you have any knowledge of the Zodiac symbols. I have heard that all ET's can be categorized into different philosophical groups, that correlate with the 12 (or 13) signs of the Zodiac...Pisces, Aries, etc. Ever heard anything like this?

David Wilcock discusses in one of his interviews on Camelot the "jumproom to mars". He says it is essentially an improvement on the technology from the montauk project. Someone could now simply step into this room, the doors would close, and when they reopened the subject would be on Mars, or the Moon. Does this sound plausible to you?

Peace and love,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Old 10-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #84
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hello Watcher,

According to Dan Burisch all looking glass and stargate technology should be decommissioned by now.
Does this mean that the trip-seat technology is also decommissioned?
Perhaps Dan is not taking into account any rogue elements that will strive to keep the gates operating, i certainly do not feel all have been so decommissioned. And have it on good authority the tripseats are still opearable and that ARV still occurs.

If necessary can you please explain a little how this technology differs and may not be relevant to compare ...
There are many differences in the two, primarily the trip seat is used to program, reprogram an individual, to set tasks within the individual, to set screen memories, brainwash, enhance psychic abilities, etc. We all know the gates are used for other purposes.

The context of my question is: e.g. can the US elections still be tampered with ?
been done before, twice, and why not make it a third time?

Thank you very much
Very welcome

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #85
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
Watcher, I guess you're the one I need to ask this:
I can but try to answer, there are of course limits to my knowledge and my need to know
How do ETs when they arrive, contact somebody to get provisions, ask directions or figure out limits and boundaries to their excursions?
I would think they need no such advice, they would obtain that info easilyIs there a comm link between ET races and our Terran techno geeks?
official or unofficial?

Just wondered.
Shech--

Hope thats of use

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #86
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Watcher-

Enjoying all of the information you have provided to the forum. A few random questions to throw at ya:

do you have any knowledge of the Zodiac symbols. I have heard that all ET's can be categorized into different philosophical groups, that correlate with the 12 (or 13) signs of the Zodiac...Pisces, Aries, etc. Ever heard anything like this?
sounds good but totally new to me sorry

David Wilcock discusses in one of his interviews on Camelot the "jumproom to mars". He says it is essentially an improvement on the technology from the montauk project. Someone could now simply step into this room, the doors would close, and when they reopened the subject would be on Mars, or the Moon. Does this sound plausible to you?
ultra sophisticated gates without the need for the gate itself, plausible i guess but new to me, beyond my knowledge if its so

Peace and love,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Regards and best wishes

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #87
Shechaiyah
Banned

Hmm, so you presume they have NO NEEDS -- not for sustenance, fresh water or organic materials (plants, herbs or contingencies).

It seemed to me that the reality of abductions IMPLIES, they have needs.

shucks! I thought our planet would be a wonderful resort, if we could ever get our comm link with the ETs organized by continent.

Oh well. 'nother idea down the tubes.

: ) Shech--
Old 10-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #88
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shechaiyah View Post
hmm, so you presume they have no needs -- not for sustenance, fresh water or organic materials (plants, herbs or contingencies).
sorry, perhaps my answer was perceived incorrectly, they might well have those needs but would have little trouble in locating what they require themselves

it seemed to me that the reality of abductions implies, they have needs.
above should answer that

shucks! I thought our planet would be a wonderful resort, if we could ever get our comm link with the ets organized by continent.

Oh well. 'nother idea down the tubes.
not at all, i should word my responses more carefully in future, my mistake

: ) shech--
the watcher aka bmk
Old 10-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #89
Shechaiyah
Banned

Don't worry. It's difficult communicating about this stuff.

You didn't make an error -- not unless you're a mind reader.

I guess my question has to do with abductions.

From whom do they get permission to abduct and terminate human lives?

Presumably, the abductees themselves do NOT consent to be "taken."

Now, we who were born and live on this planet have to PAY FOR everything.

So, how is it that Visitors can just come and TAKE what (OR WHO) they want, at will?

My concern is about the Rule of Law about "taking without permission," which we call "stealing."

What about "stealing"? Do ETs simply "steal" what they want?

Shech--
Old 10-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #90
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't worry. It's difficult communicating about this stuff.

You didn't make an error -- not unless you're a mind reader.
hmmm, thats another story

I guess my question has to do with abductions.

From whom do they get permission to abduct and terminate human lives?
its safe to say after so many years, if its alien abductions, they have no ethics, morals, values as we do, if its Milabs, its following orders from way up high

Presumably, the abductees themselves do NOT consent to be "taken."
nope, no permission given nor asked for

Now, we who were born and live on this planet have to PAY FOR everything.

So, how is it that Visitors can just come and TAKE what (OR WHO) they want, at will?
if they see us as a lower soecies i suppose they think they have every right to do what they do, some might even think they own us, but in the main, look what we do with other life on this planet?

My concern is about the Rule of Law about "taking without permission," which we call "stealing."
they obviously do not follow our rules or what is right or wrong

What about "stealing"? Do ETs simply "steal" what they want?
they do not think in same terms as us

Shech--

Hope thats helpful

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-10-2008, 10:06 PM   #91
Shechaiyah
Banned

I'm wondering whether we can generalize about their moral and ethical principles.

Andromedans, Tall Whites and Pleadians are known for their ethical stands on some issues.

Tall Greys who stand with the Orion Group teach that ideology is more important than truth, and that consent is not necessary.

But Alpha Dracs due to how they are physically built, are unrelenting predators, not out of ego, but because they can't with claws DO any civilized work.

So, I wonder when we can start to slice and dice the other Races, and begin to deal with those who respect the Rule of Law as we did until the Orion Group's Elite Terran cadre took over leadership of this planet in the name of Not-See-ism. Whereas this planet used to respect the Rule of Law, our rulers (who are connected to the Reptilians by blood) have usurped Law and now rule at will.

What do you think about, how do we get free from parasitic and predatory races while at the same time, engaging in fair commerce with ethical races?

Don't we have to study their anthropologies?

Shech--
Old 10-10-2008, 10:19 PM   #92
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm wondering whether we can generalize about their moral and ethical principles.

Andromedans, Tall Whites and Pleadians are known for their ethical stands on some issues.

Tall Greys who stand with the Orion Group teach that ideology is more important than truth, and that consent is not necessary.

But Alpha Dracs due to how they are physically built, are unrelenting predators, not out of ego, but because they can't with claws DO any civilized work.

So, I wonder when we can start to slice and dice the other Races, and begin to deal with those who respect the Rule of Law as we did until the Orion Group's Elite Terran cadre took over leadership of this planet in the name of Not-See-ism. Whereas this planet used to respect the Rule of Law, our rulers (who are connected to the Reptilians by blood) have usurped Law and now rule at will.

What do you think about, how do we get free from parasitic and predatory races while at the same time, engaging in fair commerce with ethical races?

Don't we have to study their anthropologies?

Shech--
Maybe my mind has been tarnished by working closely with certain aspects of this, plus bias as i've had a number of experiences since childhood. These are valid questions that require deep rational replies. The whole issue is very complex and a great deal has to be brought into the picture in order to try and see a way forwards. I wish i had the answers, i truly do,

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #93
Shechaiyah
Banned

I'm not looking for answers before the questions have even been posed.

I just want the questions about individual cultures (ET) to begin to be raised.

It doesn't work to treat everybody the same, who have divergent behaviors with regard to consent and law.

Doesn't work. I've collected about 3000 photos of the Martian landscape which I'm using for an anthropological study of the inhabitants of that planet.

Fortunately for me, NASA is negligent and lazy about monitoring its Rover and Opportunity cameras. They speak volumes.

: )

Shech--
Old 10-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #94
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you all the way here

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #95
Shechaiyah
Banned

In your travels, if you meet anybody with Mars or Alpha Drac experience, send him my way, willya?

Thanks.

Shech--
Old 10-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #96
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Be sure to yes, sorry I've not been of much help

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-11-2008, 12:59 AM   #97
Shechaiyah
Banned

There's nothing for you to apologize for.

Maybe your best work is ahead of you, eh?

Someday we'll share a lager, okay?

Shech--
Old 10-11-2008, 01:04 AM   #98
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There's nothing for you to apologize for.

Maybe your best work is ahead of you, eh?

Someday we'll share a lager, okay?

Shech--

Look forward to that, best wishes

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-11-2008, 02:33 AM   #99
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Mr watcher i hope you are doing well ? I'm interested in PINE GAP , can you please give me any info on what happens in there . I've heard it's under alien control ! And i've heard that the illuminati has a super computer that is linked to all the main frame computers in the world in there.
One more thing you will lose the next ashes series
Thankyou watcher

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:59 AM   #100
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Mr. Watcher

What exactly is your background? Everyone seems to be asking you questions about cosmic clearance issues. Have you worked in black ops projects?
Closed Thread