Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #76
P4BL0
Banned

Smile Jesus Cristo

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:35 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #77
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lucifer: Deity of the Elite

Freaky pics P4Blo. When I think of Jesus, I don't like to think of a guy on a cross, I like to think of the Living Jesus Christ who arose from that cross 2000 years ago, not the one bad day here!

First one is not of "Satan" or "Lucifer" it's of Baphomet.

There are many fallen beings, tons and tons, and then more tons. It's a big galaxy and beings from all around it fell.. there's not just one bad dude, quite a few of them... none are remotely as powerful as any of the Beings of light, but have been allowed to continue to play out their dark fantasies in the hope that they would eventually see the light, bend the knee and decide to continue their evolution in harmony with creation rather than working against it...

You have to remember, when an angel falls, they still have family in the spiritual realm, in the higher realms, who want them to come back! So they are given a chance to play out the dark fantasies...

Now eventually that chance comes to an end and they are taken for judgement to the court of sacred fire... this is happening now... these guys are being taken and creation will be able to continue without the parasites and ultra deception constantly taking it backwards...

This is a changing of the ages and an unpresedented opportunity for all of us to come up much higher in consciousness and make great strides in our spiritual evolution.

It's ALL about remembering who we really are... sons and daughters of the infinite co-creating in the eternal Now.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:20 PM   #78
beren
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=14 Chakras;178873]If only the whole truth was as simple as the traditional fundamental christian view... well wouldn't that be nice for those who preach it, but boring for the reality of the situation..

perhaps there is much more to the story...

But the truth is simple.

Always has been because Creator wished that way.
Lucifer mingles, turns,twists,adds details,throws out chunks of info-placing dis info... But Jesus said "love your neighbor"... he meant that in all its simplicity and also all its complexity inside of Love.

Remember that crucial words from Jesus: "Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one. "

That gives us such a strong and divine advice! It means that we actually say what we mean, it means that it is enough for God to say:"yes, I will do it, or NO I will not do it. "
We should strive for that to be brave enough in our lives to say yes or no and to stick to our words without further watering of the same, of our integrity.

I wrote all this to make a point how things are simple. Even the most difficult things are in its core - simple, we realize that after tons of research and years of learning-usually the things was right in front our nose... But we kinda thought that it is not that easy or simple...

P.S.

14 Chakras- I like your posts man, but don`t fall for a lie that Jesus`s father and God Almighty was someone different than Jehovah(Yahweh). Even Jesus`s own name means "Jehovah saves" also name Jehovah (Yahweh) means I AM (who I AM) ... It gives the message that he as creator can be and is in everything from morning breeze to lava in Sicily`s Etna... He has his own stamp in whole Earth. Even Lucifer ,when created, was good and bright being. Later he fell but still you find in Bible that no where the Lucifer was insulted or sweared, no where. Yes he was condemned but with dignity because still he is spiritual being ,much higher than earthly man so far. When the renewal comes Lucifer will be destroyed utterly because of all evil he brought in Universe.

Jehovah`s name is being found over 7000 times in Bible but thanks to the effort of Lucifer and his servants in the shape of pharisees ,scribes and priests and later Christian clergy in all denominations , it was removed from Bible and placed term Adonai-Lord...

One of the most ridiculous things you find over history is labeling Jehovah(Yahweh- well we do not even know the true pronunciation of divine name today because of religious leaders and their ban of public speaking of God`s name) of actually being blood thirsty god and actually him being Satan....
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #79
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

While I respect that we have all grown up and been taught whatever we were taught in Sunday school and have come to accept certain beliefs.

I also highly recommend reading Deuteronomy and asking the Living Jesus Christ to come into Oneness with you and show you the truth about whether "Jehovah" the god who demanded blood sacrifice from the Jews and created the laws in that book is the same father that Jesus spoke of.

Are you up for the challenge?

The truth will set you free. You are not yet free. That simple.

"Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." (Psalms 82:6)
Old 10-17-2009, 10:47 PM   #80
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Yes we are children of the most high. But that most high is the one you don`t fancy so far...

If you noticed, only law that was was given by Yahweh was 10 commandments on the stone tablets. All other was written by Moses. Also you should notice the level oaf awareness of people in those times. Even we today with all our technology are not developed emotionally and spiritually, imagine them in the past. Why do you think they had all those laws with : do not have sex with your mother,father,sister,brother,animals...or other sounding silly to us-laws?

Their level was damn low. Only few really were a bit above in thinking. Yahweh allowed blood sacrifice because all they knew then was that. As a nation they only valued blood of their animals because if you offer the precious thing for your survival (such as sheep or calf) ,then their blood was holy to the people. It was professed that Jesus will give his own blood once and for all for humanity to literary and spiritually finally save humanity.
When you look from the side blood doesn`t really means to God because he as creator could make new things right away , but what is more precious to you than your life,your blood so to speak? And if you go beyond the physical bonds of dis belief that if your body-blood-life is destroyed and you`re lost, and go into higher realms where God can instantly re create all then you have divine tune of the frequency, you understand and trust God.

Also you find when you read in prophets that Jehovah say that he does not want blood , rather this :
Micah 6:6

With what shall I come before the LORD
and bow down before the exalted God?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
with calves a year old?

7 Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams,
with ten thousand rivers of oil?
Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression,
the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

8 He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Jesus had a darn difficult time to explain even smallest things, imagine the difficulty in Moses time frame. During whole history of God`s interference with humanity ,such a few people ever understood God and his ways...he always had to paint the pictures for them, to lead them as little ignorant kids, to do all for them.

When Jesus came -he was like-OK now GROW UP!

Literary God made new testament or alliance with all people through Jesus with clear message: " I love you my children,and I bless you but now it is time to GROW UP! "

Love and blessings!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #81
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Part of growing up is to surrender false god's that are outside of you and realize that the source is accessible directly within you.

Realizing that no matter how many outter rules you follow, you will never get into the consciousness of heaven. That you must follow the inner guide and become totally dependent on the 'father' / higher Self within for all of your needs, inspiration, power and love and all will be given unto you.

Of course the olden day people were at WAY lower levels of consciousness. Which is exactly why they believed false god's like ones that demanded blood sacrifice and set up CRAZY rules (but of course we are not going to bother reading Deuteronomy are we?), was a real God.

Jehovah is as much "God" as Aton is, who is in this section with a crappy chanelling.

When we grow up, we begin to realize the true nature of the infinite, it is time to surrender myths, lies and old stories and realize that we are truly creating this world, and when we do it from our seperate consciousness, wanting something outside of us to take care of it, it results in suffering.

Only when we let Life itSelf, the infinite within be the doer, will we have the world as it is meant to Be.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-17-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:42 AM   #82
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

the Creator is not only confined within Creation

Only a portion of the Creator's Consciousness is within Creation

still it is the essence of all that is

the Creator is the Being before Creation

the Being of Bliss whom we "Oooh God" moan about towards the pleasure peak of orgasm - the little death

the Being of Awareness whom we participate with in moments of intuition - when we know and we dont know why and how we know

God is the full flame of Spirit and we are sparks of that flame of Spirit

the Spirit is the Same in the sparks and the Flame

therfore it is possible for us to surpass Mind and to reveal the Spirit within

and live in It and act from It like the gods we are

I And My Father Are One

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." (Psalms 82:6)

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-18-2009 at 03:59 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:11 AM   #83
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jesus was always quoting scripture like any good rabi was he?

I read something very different. Interesting, same book, some people hear and see different things than others.

Who was Jesus constantly denouncing as false teachers and as sons of the devil and as serpents and vipers?

He was denouncing the very ones who quoted scripture over and over to him, the scribes and the pharisees.

When Jesus quoted scripture, it was usually in response to the fundamentalist who were quoting scripture to him trying to prove him wrong and trip him up based on outer rules and laws. He would quote scripture back such as:

10:30 I and [my] Father are one.
10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

lol see in red up there you pasted a passage where Jesus explicitly says the Scripture cannot be broken

you will have to research who accurately quotes the Scripture and who deliberately misquote the Scripture

I'm just saying the Bible is Valid

its the inspirational works and word of the Holy Spirit

foretelling the Descent of the Word made flesh

the Son of a New Covenant between the Father and Man

past are the days of general interference from the Father

come it is time for a special relation with the Son

Read about It in the Book and Act on It in Life

Reveal and Revive the Spirit within and be like Me for Ye are gods
Old 10-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #84
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Do not forget about next thing;
how come that all elite is united around Lucifer as their deity and they worship him, do his errands on this earth , and many more things for Lucifer- and on the other side we argue about is Jesus the son of God and Is Jehovah the God almighty or Satan or did Jesus talked some hideous things or is he false teacher or Sananda or from federation of light ^&$(^.

Wake up folks and see the seed of corruption that Lucifer seeded among all who wants to be close to truth and love-that is God almighty and his son Jesus Christ.

All has been said in the Bible. God with his spirit initiated writing this holy book. Jesus Christ said all that we need to know in this stage of growth even more (if people would only read and do what he said).

Facts has been layed out. Truth was told. Elite has chosen their side and following the Lucifer . Whose side we are choosing ?

This endless debates among people around things which were clearly said and clearly layed out from Jesus`s own mouth are pointless.
The day is coming when every soul will be put before throne of power ,God almighty and his son Jesus Christ.

Do not be then of the ones who will say that they did not know, or they thought this or that way was the true way towards grace and light, that they did all their best within the churches and their sermons, within eastern religions and their "truths", within philosophy and its variations...

God and Jesus will say then : " you all , people of the earth , had your chance, you had my word in written form, you had my own son coming down revealing heavenly secrets and blessings, what more did you want? You had my own word translated to almost any imaginable language on earth, you had access to it almost everywhere... You have no excuse . I love you dearly and I have given all so you can find truth and love and light and wisdom, but alas you chose to be mislead. Lucifer is about to be destroyed and all his foul works ,all his corruptiveness he brought upon the universe... you chose your own way ,now bear it! "

I placed this on my own words, you all have Jesus own words in Matthew 25

31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

41"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

44"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

45"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

46"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Plain and simple
Old 10-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #85
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The bible is valid if it helps you connect to your divine spark within.

If it hinders you from doing so, because it makes you feel like a terrible sinner, or like God is outside of you rather than inside of you, then it is not a good book for you.

The quote you showcase RedeZra:

10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

the red part, here is how I see that:

Jesus is being challenged by those who are all about the "Holy Book" and calling it blasphemy what he is doing, to say that a man can claim his Godship, so as per usual, he responds back to them with their own weapon they are using against him, which is scripture. "Well, you say the scriptures can't be broken right? And it says here that you are all God's. So your point is?"

(Notice the "If" at the beginning of 10:35, he is using their own words and beliefs against them to prove a point rather than stating it as a fact, ie. "If you say the scriptures said this, and that they can't be broken... well then I guess you should put down those stones". As well he says as "Your law" in the line before, he doesn't say "Gods" law, or the "Father's" law, he says "your" law, meaning the Jewish law, the law of the scribes and pharisees)

This of course infuriates them, and this continues throughout his mission.

Those who know the bible best, who follow the outer laws, who have "God" vs. "Satan" all figured out, are the ones Jesus is continuously at odds with. He continually is at odds with these scribes and pharisees who are very similar to modern day fundamentalist Christian preachers.

Who do you think he is calling sons of vipers, serpents, sons of the devil throughout his mission? Those who don't study the bible or those who do?

He is constantly challenging those who claim they have a trademark on the Living Word because they have the book, the scribes and the pharisees, that's who he is at odds with throughout his mission and that's who hangs him on the cross.

Whatever interpretations religions have come to over the years, they are about as far from truth as you can get, polar opposites basically. Look at their fruits. The truth will make you free, not make you a prisoner, which is what the current interpretations of 'truth' of Jesus message have caused. Jesus came to free the people Now, not imprison them in another dogma.

I will say right now, Jesus did not embody in Palestine and among the Jews there because they were 'God's chosen people' and Israel had the most light. He embodied there because it was one of the darkest places in the world, and it is important to raise up the darkest to help heal the entire world. You can clearly see this by the fact they go ahead and put him on a cross for healing people and trying to free them from suffering by teaching them the truth that will set them free from a spiritual perspective. What other culture would have done that?

The infinite has sent messengers into all cultures. All the messages that major religions were founded on, to one degree or another, were brought forth by spiritual messengers of the infinite to help different cultures at different levels of consciousness come up higher into Oneness.

All religions are currently very corrupted by the dark forces, and the human egos, here on planet earth. They are meant to unify and unite under love, rather than divide through ego battles on whose religious beliefs are best and whose are worst.

All spiritual messengers were teaching the same thing: freedom from suffering. The only way to get there, and the only way to do the works that Jesus did, is to realize that you are the Living Christ, that all life is of the Buddha nature, to surrender the carnal mind / human ego and be reborn into the reality that all life if One. There is no other Way.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-18-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #86
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Beren

In fairness, your last post would work perfectly well as a sermon in the christian fundamental church of your choosing, you will be accepted with open arms. You wouldn't have to hit your head against the wall there, you will find minds that are already very aligned with your message. Just being honest here.

Now let me also say though Beren, that I really like a lot of the stuff you have said elsewhere with regards to empowerment and connecting to the father within.

For me, I choose Oneness over separation and I choose to follow in Jesus footsteps, and the other great Masters who have walked this planet footsteps, and Be the Living Christ as Jesus was the Living Christ and Be the Buddha as Gautama Buddha was the Buddha, by surrendering my own illusions of separation from the 'father mother' within me, and letting the infinite within be the doer. For with man it is not possible, but with God all things are possible.

I see clearly, Jesus Christ is my brother, he and I share the same parents. I know this is true for all of us, but as long as we choose ego, and we choose to maintain the illusion that this is not the case, then we will never inherit the kingdom that is inside here and Now.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-18-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:23 PM   #87
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

This is a beautiful poem. Gratitude for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
the Creator is not only confined within Creation

Only a portion of the Creator's Consciousness is within Creation

still it is the essence of all that is

the Creator is the Being before Creation

the Being of Bliss whom we "Oooh God" moan about towards the pleasure peak of orgasm - the little death

the Being of Awareness whom we participate with in moments of intuition - when we know and we dont know why and how we know

God is the full flame of Spirit and we are sparks of that flame of Spirit

the Spirit is the Same in the sparks and the Flame

therfore it is possible for us to surpass Mind and to reveal the Spirit within

and live in It and act from It like the gods we are

I And My Father Are One

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-18-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #88
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Beren

In fairness, your last post would work perfectly well as a sermon in the christian fundamental church of your choosing, you will be accepted with open arms. You wouldn't have to hit your head against the wall there, you will find minds that are already very aligned with your message. Just being honest here.

Now let me also say though Beren, that I really like a lot of the stuff you have said elsewhere with regards to empowerment and connecting to the father within.

For me, I choose Oneness over separation and I choose to follow in Jesus footsteps, and the other great Masters who have walked this planet footsteps, and Be the Living Christ as Jesus was the Living Christ and Be the Buddha as Gautama Buddha was the Buddha, by surrendering my own illusions of separation from the 'father mother' within me, and letting the infinite within be the doer. For with man it is not possible, but with God all things are possible.

I see clearly, Jesus Christ is my brother, he and I share the same parents. I know this is true for all of us, but as long as we choose ego, and we choose to maintain the illusion that this is not the case, then we will never inherit the kingdom that is inside here and Now.

Well honestly as PHTHA said elsewhere the true problem here is actually a keyboard. Because a great deal of time has been spent in explaining and I see we could "click" in no time over live conversation.

I see what you`re talking about sermons etc. but trust me that was not my intention. As I said before, I don`t like chruchianity. I stick to the Bible alone as God`s word, I take advices and spiritual (I mean perfect) guidance from Jesus Christ and his father Yahweh God almighty. When I say "stick" I mean I am finding constantly layer upon layer in Bible which are proving me the Divinity behind it.

You are right about vipers and colored graves AKA pharisees, scribes and priests in ancient and modern time. For them the judgment will be especially tough since they are the first who are supposed to know the divine truth..But what they did? They messed up-badly. That is why you find next words by Paul in Romans 2:17

17Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and brag about your relationship to God; 18if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; 19if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, 20an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."[b]

Basically here is being said that God`s name has been given a bad NAME because of Jewish priest hood ,pharisseeism, scribeism, then later adopted by new found "Christian" clergy ...

That is why when you quote the Bible or talk about certain things you hear: "Bah ,give a break with that! My preacher talks that all the time and look at him??? His new BMW 7series talks different and his 1000000$ home really helps the poor-get out of here with that "Bibe" talkings..."

See the point?

Luciferian-wanna bees among churchianity use Bible as cloak for their deeds and corruptiveness! They look wiser and better if they hide behind Bible . But they are utterly wrong since the book is not dead ,the book is condemning them firstly!

That is why I think we should dig in the Bible if we have forgotten some advices and universal truths. Finally when we all as people reach a level of conscience high enough that we are connected ,so to say, directly with God always we won`t need anything because we will be in God`s presence.

Right now we are not. We still need guidance as little children do. We are dealing and fighting dark forces and we need help.

P.S.

I do not fancy eastern philosophy though I do not say they are wrong ...but some things they say do not resonate with me...
Old 10-18-2009, 11:08 PM   #89
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"Finally when we all as people reach a level of conscience high enough that we are connected ,so to say, directly with God always we won`t need anything because we will be in God`s presence.

Right now we are not.
"

The only thing separating us from being in "God's" presence is our own illusions that we are not there. Right now you are in God's presence, you can depend on the source within for all, including the Living Word, rather than having to dig into any book.

However, as soon as you affirm you are not there, as soon as you affirm you need something from outside of yourself, you create the artificial barrier, the illusion, that keeps you out of the kingdom.

We will never get there until we realize, we never left, only our own illusions blocked the way. To get there, we must move past all attachment to anything outside of us, including a book, and past all of our beliefs, and simply surrender to the truth that we are already there, we are already One with the father and that has always been the case.

When we see clearly that all life is One, our victory is won.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #90
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I would have to think more of that you are speaking. I think about that for years and each year is giving more light as I grow...

I often return to Christ`s words to his apostles that if they are not being like little children,they will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Now little children until age of 7 or a bit earlier or later are pure,so to say. When they speak ,they speak from their heart, when they smile,the joy is genuine-happiness everywhere, when they cry -you can feel that,when they love ,they love unconditionally. They can not lie unless someone taught them to do so.

I often return to that Jesus`s story,often my friend...
Old 10-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #91
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Let the Living Jesus Christ come into Oneness with you and show you the Way.

That is what I do, and I find it very helpful.

He is Alive Now, and can show you More if you let him. There is always More. For did he not say, he has many things to show you, but you were not ready for them then, 2000 years ago.

Now you are ready if you are willing to listen and to hear, as a little child listens and hears.

Meaning, surrender your beliefs, surrender your 'knowledge', surrender the richness of your thoughts, and surrender to the higher truths that the Living Jesus Christ wants to show you Now. You are ready. You are a child of God with eyes to see and ears to hear, not a man who is rich in beliefs and knowledge.

You are willing to sell all those earthly beliefs and riches for the pearl of great price, the pearl of the Christ consciousness that is at hand, here inside of you Now.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:30 AM   #92
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

See we agree

to be the Spontaneity of Spirit which is effortless nature for the child

as we grow we develop mind and run into all sorts of troubles

some are more tangled up in the world wide web than others

for them the reading of the Gospel and the promises therein

paves the path to the Spirit

whatever it takes

for the words are inspirational

and the Word is within
Old 10-20-2009, 02:41 AM   #93
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm feeling really close to the truth...yet really far away. I'm thinking that Sirius is at the center of everything...yet I'm not sure exactly how.

Could it be that the God of This World is a Draconian-possessed androgynous black human alien from Sirius who heads Giza Intelligence, the Secret Space Program, and the Deep Underground Military Bases...and who is the real Black Pope? Could the Ark of the Covenant be the UFO which brought us here from Sirius along with technology obtained from Draconian-demons in exchange for allowing the Draconians to possess the elite-humans? Is this solar system really part of the Siran solar system? Is our sun really Sirius C? Is the ancient depiction of three suns really Sirius A, Sirius B, and Sirius C? Are the tall greys from Sirius, really just human beings? Did we all come from Sirius? Is there a stargate between this solar system and Sirius? Is all of the cr@p we have been in for millions of years really a Sirian civil war? Are we all different factions of Sirians? Would my pet project of The United States of the Solar System really have to apply to Sirius as well? Is Sirius the All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid? Is Sunday really Sun God Day? Is this sun really Sirius? Is the Roman Catholic Church all about Sirius? Are the Masons all about Sirius? Are the occultists all about Sirius? Is the layout of Washington D.C. all about Sirius? Is the Sirian Theocratic System really the Universal Church aka The Holy Roman Empire aka the New World Order?

How answerest thou...SaLuSa?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #94
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I would say related to all in your previous comment -I do not know.

There are tons of speculations and misleading paths in our reality...
But what will happen , will happen. I am sure as long as I try and really do love I am alive ...all other are theories...

Old 10-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #95
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The largest part of love is responsibility. The largest part of responsibility is considering everything from all angles all the time. I generally don't practice what I preach...but I'm presently trying to make sense out of a world which has made very little sense to me throughout my life. Speculation and conspiracy theories are as necessary as scientific theories. Why is the scientific method not applied to all areas of life? The above questions were based on dot connecting. Unfortunately...I don't know which dots are stone...and which dots are shifting sand.

Are most of us surface Earth dwellers from Sirius A? Are Giza Intelligence and the Elites from Sirius B? Is Mars and Earth's Moon (and inner Earth) predominantly Sirius B? Is Venus predominantly Sirius A? Do the Draconians function through Sirius B humans and through PLF's? If Sirius A, B, and C were all under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...what would the Dracs do(WWDD)? Would the Empire Strike Back? Perhaps we could teach them to Strike Bach instead!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-20-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:13 PM   #96
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I think world went from spiritual slavery towards "freedom" little before industrial revolution and during it. The problem emerged that suddenly people were leaving all spirituality behind thinking of it as corruptive and evil (Vatican menace still seemed strong in those days) and luring towards science and new technologies. We today have made religion of science ,easily forgetting that science(our-human) is but a mere thrall of real divine works,the real divine science,mathematics,chemistry,physic,biology of Creator.
Trouble is that we came into stage where whatever can not be explained by official science,therefore it is not possible.
Many fell into that vision of reality.

As Paul stated in his writings to one early Christian congregation ( I think it was Corinthians) that we now know but a little of what is happening around and inside of us, in spiritual realm also. In the future all will be shown to humans, but we can not get that knowledge until we change and be close to divine, to Creator and his son.

So far we are stuck with this science we have so far. It looks like we have all but really we do not have anything.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #97
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Most of the industrialization and technology has not been beneficial to humanity...and is now threatening to exterminate us. I think that some of the extreme scientific theories and technologies were obtained by dealing with the Devil aka Draconian Demons. A small part of humanity sold-out the rest of us. This is educated conjecture. We need to get in touch with the Christlike spiritual/ethical/responsible side of the human collective unconscious aka The Holy Spirit...before we can safely handle fancy science and technology. I'm not exactly sure if I got that last sentence exactly right...but I think I'm on the right track.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #98
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I think you are right about that with holy spirit. This is the omnipresent force of God almighty. His name truly says all about creative potential of his, namely Yahweh- meaning I am who I am- meaning he can be who ever he please because of his spirit-holy spirit. He can be everywhere and in one single place... He can do oversight of all galaxies in the same time because of his spirit force. Where ever his spirit is ,there he is,because his spirit is part of him. Also it is an unmeasurable powerful force because he creates with it.
He can make a beautiful flower and destroy the star with it, depends on his will...
Christ said that all will be forgiven to men even if the person blasphemy Jesus, but blasphemy on the holy spirit will not be forgiven forever,either in the past,now or future. The one who is blaspheming on THE creating force in the universe is basically insulting creator`s ability to create all, basically spitting on his own soul who is created by that holy spirit. That is not tolerated by the creator himself.

In conclusion ,you are very right when state that until we fine tune with the holy spirit we can`t grow or step forward.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #99
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Freaky pics P4Blo. When I think of Jesus, I don't like to think of a guy on a cross, I like to think of the Living Jesus Christ who arose from that cross 2000 years ago, not the one bad day here!

First one is not of "Satan" or "Lucifer" it's of Baphomet.

There are many fallen beings, tons and tons, and then more tons. It's a big galaxy and beings from all around it fell.. there's not just one bad dude, quite a few of them... none are remotely as powerful as any of the Beings of light, but have been allowed to continue to play out their dark fantasies in the hope that they would eventually see the light, bend the knee and decide to continue their evolution in harmony with creation rather than working against it...

You have to remember, when an angel falls, they still have family in the spiritual realm, in the higher realms, who want them to come back! So they are given a chance to play out the dark fantasies...

Now eventually that chance comes to an end and they are taken for judgement to the court of sacred fire... this is happening now... these guys are being taken and creation will be able to continue without the parasites and ultra deception constantly taking it backwards...

This is a changing of the ages and an unpresedented opportunity for all of us to come up much higher in consciousness and make great strides in our spiritual evolution.

It's ALL about remembering who we really are... sons and daughters of the infinite co-creating in the eternal Now.
Displaying the Crucifixion of Christ...over and over again seems Satanic to me. Consider the 'Bent Cross' which the Pope carries. The Mass/Eucharistic Liturgy symbolically crucifies Christ over and over again. Some Satanic rituals...such as the Black Mass...use a twisted version of the Mass/Eucharistic Liturgy. We should focus on the words of Christ...and focus on seeing Christ in all persons. Crucifixes in Christian Chruches are sort of like having large color pictures of the J.F.K. assassination displayed prominently in all government buildings. Do you see my point?

Also...we shouldn't think of ourselves as being God. We should recognize and reverence the Holy Spirit within All of Us. Albert Schweitzer's refined philosophy was 'Reverence for Life'. This stuff is really subtle and tricky. It's going to take a long time to really sort this out...and get it right.

14Chakras: I agree with most everything you post. I still wonder why we need Michael the Archangel. You seem to be quite clear regarding the Divinity Within Humanity...but yet we seem to need Michael. Why?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-20-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:36 AM   #100
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
See we agree

to be the Spontaneity of Spirit which is effortless nature for the child

as we grow we develop mind and run into all sorts of troubles

some are more tangled up in the world wide web than others

for them the reading of the Gospel and the promises therein

paves the path to the Spirit

whatever it takes

for the words are inspirational

and the Word is within
Sure agreed. Whatever connects us to the Word within, is what's right for us.

The traps are many to get us dependent on something outside of us, but in order to fulfill our mission, we must connect to the Living Word, the Word that is here Now behind the thinker.

Not that flesh or thinking is evil, they are both creations of the infinite, however, the problem is that we have become identified as the thinker / ego, and identified as the flesh. When we realize we are more, and come back into the now, and know that we are infinite spiritual beings having a material experience,

then we are an example of the highest expression of all creation. Bringing heaven to the material, our bodies are truly temples to the God flame within and we do what we came here to do: express our divine individuality and divine gifts within the world of form to help raise it up.

The matter realm becomes our playground to express our divine gifts rather than the apparent limiting prison it is now. Life is good again .