Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile The Ra-Ta Experience Now Unfolding at this time

The Ra-Ta Experience Now Unfolding at this time

Cosmic Awareness:

This Awareness would speak of the Ra-Ta experience that is unfolding at this time. That this too is part of the shaking apart of the old regime, the breaking up of the paradigm of belief and the consciousness that has been held for many millennia. Those who precipitated this event, who partook in that which is the Ra-Ta project of several thousand years ago, had this as their intent and focus. Many will feel the vibrations in their own bodies; will experience events in their own lives that are shaking them apart. They may feel a distress and discomfort at this time, an uncertainty of what is going on, for it is an unusual experience that they may be having, one that is not always easy to understand or appreciate, but they are indeed experiencing the shaking up of the vibrations of their lives, their own personal vibration as well as the vibrations around them.

Many will experience it on a very personal level. It is to be seen and understood by those who are having such an experience that while the experience is uncomfortable and there is a state of dis-ease around the experience, it is a necessary experience to go through at this time. As the events of the world itself start to shake apart and the social mechanisms and fabric and framework of the planet itself, the structures of society start to shake apart. While this brings with it chaos, discomfort, and dis-ease, it is still that which is necessary at this time to create a new opening, a new way forward.
http://cosmicawareness.org November
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ra-Ta Experience Now Unfolding at this time

Thanks for this posting. I am in a place right now where nothing seems real anymore and it is taking all my powers of concentration to keep it together at work. It all just seems so pointless and I wonder if I am losing the plot.
Ah well, I get the feeling I am not the only one!!!

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:35 PM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Hang in there babes it all gonna

make sense and soon

dont fall al the last hurdle

okeedo keee
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I must say this entire year has been creating great distortions in my perception of
the world as I used to know it. While being literally forced to a stand still in my business life
the people I met this year have all had a considerable impact on the spiritual level .
The stand still allowed me to be more receptive to this . More than ever am I aware of my
soul journey which is all that really counts to me . I have become quite willing to surrender
to the higher forces at work and know that what comes to me only serves a higher purpose.
I feel it's all going very fast and my conclusion so far is that reality is only as good as the Love
you put into it .

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-20-2009 at 02:16 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Hang in there babes it all gonna

make sense and soon

dont fall al the last hurdle

okeedo keee

Thanks Rhythm

I am fine, in a rather strange place but fine, honestly.... last time I checked anyway !!!

Love to all you beautiful folks.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote