Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hello, Good Evening and Welcome (thoughts so far)

Hello/Hola/Bonjour/Guten Tag/Buongiorno/Merhaba/Bore Da etc etc....

Been interesting to see how the forum has developed so far....

Here are some random thoughts about current state of play.

1) Does anyone have experiences to share with appearing or having the sense that they are (or have been for some time) somehow "invisible" to many people while you attend to your daily business. I do...

2) Has anyone heard of the te theory of biophotons and DNA as espoused in the book "the cosmic serpent" / "le serpent cosmique" by Swiss francophone Dr Jeremy Narby ? I have a theory about this, particularly related to sunspot activity (for me starting with) the "canicule" (i.e. the European heatwave of summer 2003).

3) Does anyone else have the intuition that Kerry and Bill are thoroughly decent types, but appear to have to suffer the egotistical ramblimgs of a certain hardcore of so called "whistleblowers" ?? My intuition gives me a very uncomfortable reaction to certain of these characters. I am sure they are trying to use reverse psychology to scare people into inaction.

4) The larger part of the comments of these "interviewees" seem to focus on "survival" strategies. It has been said in the past that exhibiting such behaviour is strongly correlated to the primitive hindbrain...often referred to as the reptilian brain....coincidence ? Why do these people always seem to have "inside/elite" connections/backgrounds ? hmmmmm......

5) Excuse me if this post is not as coherent as it could be, but this is my firs t serious post to a forum despite years of internet usage. After living with partners who were obsessed with forums and the cliched personality characteristics that appears to enatil, its quite easy to develop an aversion to "forum types" ....apologies !

To conclude, I say hello to all of you and wish you all the best, wherever you are...and that you are living as fulifilled as possible and doing your bit for others.

If anyone would like to converse with me either via posts or PMs you can do it in English, francais, castellano or Deutsch...(oh and a little bit of italian, catalan or welsh as well)

best wishes to you all

PS can anyone guess my accompanying post picture ?
71BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hello, Good Evening and Welcome (thoughts so far)

To me, many people seem to be very unaware of their circumstances. I haven't taken the conclusion that they are not aware because I am invisible.

I have also felt slightly uncomfortable with a few of the characters, but I believe in Bill and Kerry and their mission and I would rather listen to a few interviews with potential disinformation than not have access to the ones that have a profound message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71BC View Post
Hello/Hola/Bonjour/Guten Tag/Buongiorno/Merhaba/Bore Da etc etc....

Been interesting to see how the forum has developed so far....

Here are some random thoughts about current state of play.

1) Does anyone have experiences to share with appearing or having the sense that they are (or have been for some time) somehow "invisible" to many people while you attend to your daily business. I do...

2) Has anyone heard of the te theory of biophotons and DNA as espoused in the book "the cosmic serpent" / "le serpent cosmique" by Swiss francophone Dr Jeremy Narby ? I have a theory about this, particularly related to sunspot activity (for me starting with) the "canicule" (i.e. the European heatwave of summer 2003).

3) Does anyone else have the intuition that Kerry and Bill are thoroughly decent types, but appear to have to suffer the egotistical ramblimgs of a certain hardcore of so called "whistleblowers" ?? My intuition gives me a very uncomfortable reaction to certain of these characters. I am sure they are trying to use reverse psychology to scare people into inaction.

4) The larger part of the comments of these "interviewees" seem to focus on "survival" strategies. It has been said in the past that exhibiting such behaviour is strongly correlated to the primitive hindbrain...often referred to as the reptilian brain....coincidence ? Why do these people always seem to have "inside/elite" connections/backgrounds ? hmmmmm......

5) Excuse me if this post is not as coherent as it could be, but this is my firs t serious post to a forum despite years of internet usage. After living with partners who were obsessed with forums and the cliched personality characteristics that appears to enatil, its quite easy to develop an aversion to "forum types" ....apologies !

To conclude, I say hello to all of you and wish you all the best, wherever you are...and that you are living as fulifilled as possible and doing your bit for others.

If anyone would like to converse with me either via posts or PMs you can do it in English, francais, castellano or Deutsch...(oh and a little bit of italian, catalan or welsh as well)

best wishes to you all

PS can anyone guess my accompanying post picture ?
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote