Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #51
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of the "off"

I agree with you that it is best to take some altitude regards the collective unconscious. My mother told me to always avoid groups

I mean, like duh, doesn't the collective unconscious shop at Walmart?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
well; they all can NOT be right all the time

i personally believe, that many people are
"dreaming up" a "new reality"
and, for the 80% moving in the right direction,
there are 20% who are NOT,
it is NOT as grave, as many put out there,
as, long as the greed card, is, in the game,
there are too many involved in all the rings,
that, they are NOT going to let it fall,
without a big fight !!!

so, it will be "business"/"greed", as ususal

i was right on Obama

i also wonder, if i am right about 1/29/2009 -
that, is a day of 5 aces
1 + 29 (2+9=11) in a 2009 (2+9=11 year)
so, it is the day of 1-1-1-1-1
5 aces, so, will Obama take over on 1/20/2009
and, 9 days (for completion/and, new beginnings)
and, on 1/29/2009- he will die ???

(jan 20-29/2009) 9 days
sometime, before 5am
& then what !!!
(what will occur that day ???)

i know something will happen that day,
as, i see it
(perhaps, i will be wrong)
time_lines do alter, change & shift

i do NOT believe, we have seen the last
of hillary

Predictions, are just that predictions,
NOT always will they be right,
however, the timelines will alter, change and shift
in accordance, with the collective consciousness,
of which, i believe, it can be quite dangerous,
to sit in it, however, sitting at the edges of it,
aiding, and, assisting the altering/changing and shifting of the all in all, is eXactly why many of us,
have choosen to be here in this time,
i suppose, it is time for "the many" to awaken,
and, join "the few" who are doing things,
that are assisting, in proving, many predictions,
to be "off the mark"...
there are an infinite amount of possibilities
of how, to climb up a mountain,
oft times, one way, is quicker than another,
however, all paths, will eventually lead you up
the same mountain,
and, get you to the summit...
about the only thing you can be,
is to be an authentic "card",
and, play your card...
pretty silly, to come to earth, and, NOT discover
the Who, Why, Where, When and, hoW of you !!!
so, how do you find out that,
it is quite simple, start asking,
if you ask, the answer to that, is oft times, given to you !!!

brightest blessings
susan / the eXchanger
Old 11-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #52
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

Thanks Clark!

I too go too caught up in the doom and gloom scenarios suggested by some "seers" on Camelot. Then I put the brakes on and came up for air, and now don't give them much credence.

Sure the times ahead may be tough, but as Dannion Brinkley reminds us: we are awesome, powerful spiritual beings!

A deeper understanding of metaphysics clearly shows how are minds shape reality - so let's stay with the light and shine on the dark. And trust in God.

As to St. Clair I feel very confused by his glowing endorsement of Sarah Palin. She seems like such a shallow right wing caricature. I can't imagine how a person who doesn't know that Africa is a continent and what countries comprise North America (quoted on Fox) could ably run this nation. This makes me suspect all his pronouncements.

And back to Dannion. An earlier thread wondered why folks like Dannion aren't given more space here. Having met him I feel he's the real deal. Some time back a thread to one of his videos was moved to off-topic. I tried to find out why from a mod. No answer.

The beat goes on.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #53
arun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

Absolutely clarkkent! You said it.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:05 PM   #54
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of the "off"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpvskyfreak View Post
You know what I am starting to agree ....

The problem is most people in the good part are honest and have a conscience so when they hear some of the information presented they take it as being real or "true to come" , myself included ...

There are people uprooting their lives and spending big money to relocate themselves due to this information ... myself and Orion flew all the way to Australia from Hong Kong to attend the Nexus conference and our ONLY reason for going was to go and see Bill & Kerry in person and listen to their presentation. I wanted to speak with them at length about some of the issues but we never got that far, but we did enjoy our brief dinner with you Kerry "Thanks"..

Bill & Kerry are just the messengers and they are trying to do us a service by providing a medium for this information ... But I am strongly starting to doubt the reputability of some of their sources, I am sure it is frustrating for them as well not to mention stressful..

Besides getting food & supplies I definitely will not be relocating my family anytime soon ....

I am also tired of waking up waiting for bad news or seeing what the next move is from the illuminati ... I enjoy and love the UFO / ET information to the highest degree but the doomsday stuff is wearing my psyche down.

Anyway just my thoughts .... I am sure many more feel the same.
Feeling much the same way, so wanting the change!! Then the predictions!!
Nothing!! so what's happened, still sitting here waiting!!
The 14th of october came and went, hoped something would come about then the financial crash well that did happen and i think there is still more to come on that agenda we are far from out of the poo just yet.
I just hoping my husbands and kids work will stay for the new year we are really watching our pennies at the moment. And xmas coming up another expence even if you get a little something it's still extra when you don't have much.
People have been talking about relocating well i wouldn't be able to, even basic storing of food etc is just a no no at the moment.
So i'm just sitting here biding my time and waiting for what ever comes around the corner.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:04 AM   #55
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Thanks Clark!

I too go too caught up in the doom and gloom scenarios suggested by some "seers" on Camelot. Then I put the brakes on and came up for air, and now don't give them much credence.

Sure the times ahead may be tough, but as Dannion Brinkley reminds us: we are awesome, powerful spiritual beings!

A deeper understanding of metaphysics clearly shows how are minds shape reality - so let's stay with the light and shine on the dark. And trust in God.

As to St. Clair I feel very confused by his glowing endorsement of Sarah Palin. She seems like such a shallow right wing caricature. I can't imagine how a person who doesn't know that Africa is a continent and what countries comprise North America (quoted on Fox) could ably run this nation. This makes me suspect all his pronouncements.

And back to Dannion. An earlier thread wondered why folks like Dannion aren't given more space here. Having met him I feel he's the real deal. Some time back a thread to one of his videos was moved to off-topic. I tried to find out why from a mod. No answer.

The beat goes on.

I agree Dannion is the real deal. His story is so convincing. Also many of his predictions that he wrote about years ago have come true!!

Old 11-07-2008, 05:06 AM   #56
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
You will not find wise men on the soapbox screaming warnings to the masses
they will answer when you go to them and ask the right questions
Now that is most likely the most profound statement I have heard on Avalon

Old 11-07-2008, 05:21 AM   #57
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

It is all just distraction.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:59 AM   #58
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

[QUOTE=clarkkent;71663]"them" i meant...sorry typo.. [fixed - A..]

just stating the obvious folks and i know all the "alternate timlines" makes it difficult BUT

the timeline I'M on all these people were pretty "off" in their predictions,
--since this summer theres been a lot of alarmist doom-y predictions, and almost all of them were wrong or not as severe.

the only thing that has come true is economic turmoil and any non conspiracy economist couldve told you the same over a year ago.

st clair said mcpalin would win and boasted about his track record with predictions about bush's 2 terms and the non event of y2k he called all those, clearly he was wrong about this and only now is talking about this "plan B" and said he didnt predict it because he didnt want to give energy to it (because he didnt want any responsibility for an obama presidency--yet he gives plenty of energy to earth changes/disasters, moving to the mountains advice)

deagle's and HPH's oct 7th hoedown was blown up out of proportion, yes financial poo went down, but not on the magnitude of a 9-11 disaster...we all have our jobs and theres no martial law.

"hawkeye's" october coup, disaster roth's bringing america to its knees, dissidents being carted off in fema trucks blah blah blah...none of it happened.

and then theres "looking glass" technology that showed hillary and the white house under water etc...obviously thats not happening as well.

Talking about the prediction game...to give credence to Michael St. Clair's prediction about Sarah Palin's timeline as a future President in the United States a Canadian media channel coughed up the news she could be the new President in 2012!
I wonder if the new clothes she bought for this U.S. Election/08 will have worn out by then...!
(Thats why they call me a Cat!)
__________________________________________________ _________
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku
Old 11-07-2008, 06:30 AM   #59
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Like most of you I was a little paranoid at the begining especially reading and watching a lot of the interviews in Project Camelot. Slowly but surely I moved out of the doom mentality and began to fight with myself to improve the quality of my life and to reach out to others even if they did not like me much. We all have a panic button, to panic without reason does not make any sense. You have to have hope for yourselves and your loved ones. Soon I realize we create our reality, you either choose to remain a paranoid lunatic or you move on using caution of course, look both ways before crossing the street and all that. The forum is changing no matter how scare we are about an uncertain future. My children represent the best part of me and I refuse to give up without a fight, no matter what happens I am going to enjoy my life, and will try to spread that joy to all four coners of the world. There's too much doom and gloom in it already.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:37 AM   #60
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Starlah;73255]
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
Talking about the prediction game...to give credence to Michael St. Clair's prediction about Sarah Palin's timeline as a future President in the United States a Canadian media channel coughed up the news she could be the new President in 2012!
I wonder if the new clothes she bought for this U.S. Election/08 will have worn out by then...!
(Thats why they call me a Cat!)
__________________________________________________ _________
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku

actually he was very concrete about her and the ol "maverick" both winning, and then her eventual takeover when he passed away. on his website he has whole sections devoted to the wonders of Palin and how she and Putin will solve problems together, he points out their nordic/celtic bloodlines (as he is celtic himself...funny how bloodline obsession is big with those "other" guys as well)

when obama won he wrote it off as him not wanting to contribute to that timeline ...i guess you could say that everytime your wrong, "oh i didnt want to talk about that timeline..." he also switched up and said...well in 2012 she will be.... st clair is VERY bummed obama won and seemed to think someone from the religious right who didnt know dinosaurs werent here 4000 years ago, or what countries were in NAFTA, or that africa was a continent...he seemed to think someone with that intellectual prowess should lead the most powerful/dangerous country in the world.

he's under the impression that iran and russia are working with the "good" ol Nordics andthe US i controlled by the greys. he's also implied he thinks david wilcock is a victim of montauk mind control and that dr steven greer who has worked tirelessly on UFO disclosure and now private sector free energy, is a victim of manipulation by greys. he's also stated we are now in the "john titor" timeline...google that name for more on that.

anyhow, i certainly dont vibe with all that, if you think all that sounds groovy thats your choice.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:03 AM   #61
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
is this how people spiritually and mentally prepare themselves?
No this is how those with no life get their jollies... by scaring the c... out of people. Unfortunately there are many people drawn to forums like this that are blank pages... that haven't yet grown enough to be sure about themselves...

These people though they do not even realize it are easily molded...

You want spiritually and mentally preparation? Go out into a quiet forest... and just listen to the forest... go out after a thunderstorm and feel the energy in the air flow through you...

You cannot find enlightenment in here unless you KNOW what you are seeking... there are so many false prophets these days that are generating only kaos and discontent...

How often should these people be correct? 100% of the time

If they are only correct 50% of the time they are no more insiders than anyone else here...

If they are less than 50% right... they are just guessing... and if you look around the news its easy to 'guess' if you have a little intelligence

If they are 80% correct.. well maybe they have something worth listening to..

Now how many have been over 50% correct over the last 10 years?

Doomsayers are nothing new... "Beware the Ides of March" Now at least THAT guy had something but it was so general that you could not use the info directly.

Quote:
is this an enlightened forum or a conspiracy version of the evening news? "this JUST in! orange juice...the SECRET killer?!...tune in at 11!!..."
Frankly I see very little 'enlightenment' here... its actually very depressing trying to find a positive message here some days

Oh and I thought it was TANG that was the secret killer

Old 11-07-2008, 07:10 AM   #62
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

for once im in agreement with you zorgon.

and just to show you folks, look what was written in 1977

Hello, my friends, this is Dr. Beter. Today is February 27,
1977, and this is my monthly AUDIO LETTER(R) No. 21.

" For some time now I have been warning you of the dangers
facing America. Now, time is fast running out. When Jimmy
Carter was inaugurated President on January 20, 1977, a
contingency plan concocted in 1963 was set in motion, and it is
progressing very rapidly. The key to this particular plan was to
be the placement of a completely puppetized president in office
at a time of rapidly-mounting war threats. Under this plan,
inadequate performance by the puppet presidents in the face of
these dire threats is intended to enable a take-over of the
country by Rockefeller-controlled military and CIA inner circles.
In this manner the total dictatorship sought by the four
Rockefeller Brothers is to be brought into being.

We are now faced with the planned threat of NUCLEAR WAR ONE
with the puppet president now on the scene in the person of Jimmy
Carter. Carter continually spouts the Rockefeller line as he
learned it from his participation in their TRILATERAL COMMISSION,
but he has no real grasp at all of what he is involved in.

Meanwhile, the CIA is also being readied for its appointed
role. Nelson Rockefeller has been busy packing key positions in
the CIA with his "new men"; and to facilitate the enlistment of
required military support for the coming Dictatorship, a military
man who is a member of the Rockefeller inner circle, Admiral
Stansfield Turner, has been selected to head the CIA. That's why
the earlier nomination of Ted Sorenson ran into a brick wall--he
ran afoul of a game plan he didn't even know about.

The plan calls for pre-war crisis measures to be used to
condition Americans to accept the elaborate transformation of
America into a total dictatorship, and this pre-war build-up is
going on right now. Ultimately many millions of Americans are to
be annihilated in a Soviet nuclear attack, which is to be carried
out according to rules laid down in secret agreements negotiated
by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.

As I revealed in monthly AUDIO LETTER No. 12 for May 1976,
this joint Rockefeller-Soviet war plan includes a super-secret
"NUCLEAR SAFE ZONE" across the upper portion of the continental
United States within which the Rockefellers and their intimates
plan to ride out the war on Mount Desert and Bartlett Islands off
the coast of Maine, right in the heart of the Nuclear Safe Zone.
This Nuclear Safe Zone is merely the nuclear-age equivalent of
the orders which were given to Allied Bombing Commands during
World War II not to damage Rockefeller-owned strategic targets in
Germany. These orders caused such huge important installations
as the I. G. Farben Chemical plants to survive unscathed all the
way through World War II, while other targets and even whole
cities nearby were completely leveled.-- ----------------

fast forward 2008
see any similarities to now? .......

Last edited by clarkkent; 11-07-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:11 AM   #63
eagle02
Avalon Senior Member

It is a good thread
But as I move foreward, I think I will continue to look over my shoulder.
Seems this week is calm but, need to prepare for the options and burn no bridges.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 AM   #64
Tricia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank God you posted this thread Clark Kent and had the guts to say what lots of people were thinking. I was so disappointed when I heard the short interview of Nov 5th with St Clair. It seems like people are actually disappointed that no earth shattering disasters have come to pass.

I have to admit that I did get caught up in this whole doomsday scenario until I thought my head would explode. But as October came and went and there were so many conflicting scenarios I realized my life and my future are what I make them. I thought that was really the point of taking in all this information – to break free and awaken to our true potential, to create a better world - to live beyond the illusion of the material world. You cannot do that while fixated on doom and gloom and fear - that only contributes to more fear and negativity and keeps you locked into the "game".

TimeIsShort and Harper what you say is so right:

Quote:
We are undergoing a profound change in human consiousness and the gravity of this cannot be explained in mere words. Fear will bring you just that, something to fear.

Open yourselves to the true reality of things and follow your joy.

If you follow your joy and your love you will find love and joy.
If you follow your fear and your anger you will find just that.
Quote:
For some people it will feel like a big shift for others perhaps you may wake up in the morning and not notice. We are living in an extended moment set up for this possible shift to include as many as possible.

Some people are ready for another type of experience and they will move and others who are still interested in the ego will remain on another path, but are not doomed either however it will be just more of the same.

There are so few people on the earth who are getting real universal information and the rest are just talking to dead people and they are just like us and some are good and some are not.
So for me I am clearing my head of all these predictions future timelines and remembering my life and my world are what I choose to Create..............
Old 11-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #65
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I appreciate your thread Clarkkent,

We create our own reality here and now .
From finding peace within we can find peace without.
Being thrown chaos and fear is also an opportunity to test one's own integrity and balance and to reinforce our spiritual grounds. Preparation in Spirit is where the real challenge lies. There seems sufficient people around this earth that have found their hearts and work from there to allow this planet the safest course possible towards transition.
Let's be gratefull to be on that time line.

Kindness
mudra
Old 11-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #66
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=clarkkent;73277]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post

actually he was very concrete about her and the ol "maverick" both winning, and then her eventual takeover when he passed away. on his website he has whole sections devoted to the wonders of Palin and how she and Putin will solve problems together, he points out their nordic/celtic bloodlines (as he is celtic himself...funny how bloodline obsession is big with those "other" guys as well)

when obama won he wrote it off as him not wanting to contribute to that timeline ...i guess you could say that everytime your wrong, "oh i didnt want to talk about that timeline..." he also switched up and said...well in 2012 she will be.... st clair is VERY bummed obama won and seemed to think someone from the religious right who didnt know dinosaurs werent here 4000 years ago, or what countries were in NAFTA, or that africa was a continent...he seemed to think someone with that intellectual prowess should lead the most powerful/dangerous country in the world.

he's under the impression that iran and russia are working with the "good" ol Nordics andthe US i controlled by the greys. he's also implied he thinks david wilcock is a victim of montauk mind control and that dr steven greer who has worked tirelessly on UFO disclosure and now private sector free energy, is a victim of manipulation by greys. he's also stated we are now in the "john titor" timeline...google that name for more on that.

anyhow, i certainly dont vibe with all that, if you think all that sounds groovy thats your choice.
I'm totally with you on this, ClarkKent. Not vibing with St. Clair at all.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #67
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

most of us are commenting on negativity yet i sence this whole string is just that.

sure everyone now can look and say that it's obvious that the economy is bad, but just remember that many of these people you talk about warned us a year or more in advance.

i am not a palin supporter yet she was transplanted in an instant to the center stage and had no benefit of coaching. you don't just go to the presidential candidate routine without having the benefit of months/years of working with specialists on how to stand, smile, answer questions, stay away from certain topics, etc. if you people think that these candidates are unrehearsed then you are severly wrong. they are polished from years of practice. palin was thrusted into the hotseat. now that she has this national exposure, look for her to work on her weak points and when you see her next time, she will be totally polished, you wait and see. don't count her out in 2012.

i, think everything has pretty much happened as described. most of you do not realize what has just happened to us. we were all pushed off the side of a cliff, and those of you that have not been directly affected are sitting there as the wind is blowing through your hair from the rapid desent of our plunging economy, and are complaining "is this all there is?" well just wait when we hit the rocks on the ground below. this is where i think we are right now, in the air in the middle of a big fall.

Namaste'
Old 11-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #68
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
most of us are commenting on negativity yet i sence this whole string is just that.

sure everyone now can look and say that it's obvious that the economy is bad, but just remember that many of these people you talk about warned us a year or more in advance.

i am not a palin supporter yet she was transplanted in an instant to the center stage and had no benefit of coaching. you don't just go to the presidential candidate routine without having the benefit of months/years of working with specialists on how to stand, smile, answer questions, stay away from certain topics, etc. if you people think that these candidates are unrehearsed then you are severly wrong. they are polished from years of practice. palin was thrusted into the hotseat. now that she has this national exposure, look for her to work on her weak points and when you see her next time, she will be totally polished, you wait and see. don't count her out in 2012.

i, think everything has pretty much happened as described. most of you do not realize what has just happened to us. we were all pushed off the side of a cliff, and those of you that have not been directly affected are sitting there as the wind is blowing through your hair from the rapid desent of our plunging economy, and are complaining "is this all there is?" well just wait when we hit the rocks on the ground below. this is where i think we are right now, in the air in the middle of a big fall.

Namaste'
I do think we're falling of an economic cliff, no doubt about it. But all of the predictions of no election, martial law, Hillary reinstatement, McCain/Palin winning--none of them came to pass. And this malarkey about Palin dismantling the darkness in 2012. Um, no.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #69
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad there was no "october surprise". I always had a feeling nothing would happen. I totally agreed with david wilckocks sentiments and he was right not to invest much in deagle. or the october 14th fiasco. Seriously i won't take any sort of doom prediction seriously until something actually happens.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #70
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Folks,

I think Clark raises some excelent points here about sources and predictions.

I like St. Clair's take on astrology (I am a keen student of astrology myself). However, I was never convinced of his predictions regarding McCain and Palin. To be honest I am glad he has been proved wrong. I do not see Palin as enlightened despite having a large stellium of planets in Aquarius. Aquarius is not all good. It is a fixed sign and like all fixed signs (the others being Taurus, Leo and Scorpio) it can present as someone who is stuck in their ways and finds it difficult to change their outlook. To my mind you can not determine a persons worth merely by their astrological chart. One has to take into account genetics, culture and personal history as well, though all these areas should also be reflected in the birth chart to some degree. Each sign and planet (here including the Sun and Moon) can be interpreted on a variety of different levels, depending on where a given individual is at, in their life. Additionally, we each of us have free will. An astrological chart does not take this away from us. Sometimes a harmonic and problem free looking chart can actually lead to the individual taking for granted their inherant potential and, for that very reason, they do not bother to make the effort to fulfil that potential. I think astrologers should be very careful about making specific predictions. There are so many different ways in which a certain set of planetary alignments can manifest, whether that be for a person, group or nation. Having said that it is probably a little easier to make astrological predictions for larger group entities, such as nation states than it is for individual souls like you and I.

I found St.Clair's recent short radio interview very poor. Why doesn't he just admit he got it wrong. For me this has undermined his credibility somewhat.

As for Bill Deagle, well I was not convinced by his horrific predictions, especially after watching him in interview with Kerry and Bill. I think he is stating things as he sees them and that he is being as truthful as he can about his sources. However, I have grave doubts about the reliability of same. Also, he seems too tied into a biblical-type of prophecy, despite his claims of not presenting a religious view. So I had to take his predictions with a pinch of salt.

The HPH predictions are less specific, so it may be that the process predicted did start in early October. We certainly are seeing the worst financial situation since 1929. This time, though it is much bigger and is world wide. So I keep an open mind on the HPH material.

Dan Burish very definitely talks about changing timelines in his looking glass material. So maybe he is right that with Obama now elected as president, we are in a very differnt time line. So at the moment I am giving Burish the benefit of the doubt. Of course the timeline argument is a great excuse for any unfulfilled prophecy or prediction, so it is hard to know what the truth is really. David Wilcock certainly seems to support Burish's ideas.

As Clark said, Wilcock does seem to have come out of it all with his credibility still intact, at least at the moment. He was certainly right about Obama winning th election. However, the real test for Wilcock will be whether Obama performs as Wilcock expects, by beginning to break away from the old way of doing things. I really have grave doubts that Obama will prove any better than his predecessors. However, nobody can be as bad as Bush, can they?

With regard to Alex Collier, I have seen the videos. Whilst I do not think he is a liar or a fraud, I would say much the same for Collier as I would for any individual that is a channel (including Deagle and Wilcock), a contactee (including Billy Meier) or whatever (e.g. Michael St.Clair, who states he is neither a channel or a contactee). I ask this of all of them. How reliable is your source? Just because a source comes from etheric, extraterrestrial, extradimensional or afterlife domains, does not mean it is either reliable or telling us the truth. It may have its own agenda, which is not in the best interests of humanity. The sincere and honest channel or contactee is merely the instrument that the source uses to present its message. Add to this the potential distortions of the message through the messenger (e.g. the personal beliefs and bias of the channeller or contactee), then one can potentially find all sorts of confusing and contradictory information being presented. So it would certainly appear to be the case that none of Collier's Andromeda predictions, as clearly mentioned in his 1996/7 video, appear to have manifested. So again, we must question the accuracy and reliability of the source. I am sure that Collier himself is completly honest and sincere, though I do wonder how he explains the failure of those predictions to manidfest. Perhaps its that time line thing again?

Anyway, the bottom line here for all of us is not to beleive everything we hear, regardless of its source. Practice discernment and discretion. Look within your heart for the truth, not outside yourself.

That my take on things anyway.

Best Wishes

Truthseeker
Old 11-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #71
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

I see it a little different than most, I guess...
I have been awake to most of this stuff for quite a while, yet I had not acted on it, on the physical side. With all the econ problems, the predictions flooding the web recently, I was motivated to get preparations finished for my family. So, if nothing happens, great...but if a situation arises, we are now much more physically prepared than before. No harm done.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #72
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
I am sure that Collier himself is completly honest and sincere, though I do wonder how he explains the failure of those predictions to manidfest. Perhaps its that time line thing again?
I don't take any of these predictions too seriously. This contactee, psychic, channeler business has existed for a long time, and if everything they say had actually come to reality then we would have had many armageddons.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #73
orb
Avalon Senior Member

You know you are right, often people are off the mark, because we are basically a fearful lot that have been under stress denied our true nature for thousands of years. Somewhere there is a baseline and we get the middle.

But lets look at this. We are debating the energy being put out there right? Just think about how many people do not even accept there is energy, they are completely oblivious, this is the nature of most of the population.

And somehow they need to be hauled out of their reality, and maybe fear might do it, so as long as they don't take their life, if it causes a shift I support it, but you are on the mark, but what choice do we have.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #74
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

The only person who has gotten anything right in regards to world affairs was the much maligned Leo Zagami, he was spot on about Burlesconi and Obama (He should know, he was/is illuminati right?). Anyone with an ounce of nounce could have seen the economic crash, it was pretty much running the rumour mills way back at the beginning of 2007. I know there are issues with what has happened with Leo since the Project Camelot interview but perhaps people should pay more heed to what he says. Just a thought!
Discernment is the key people.

P&B
OB
Old 11-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #75
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Adding to what Truthseeker pointed out about Palin and astrology. Our charts are maps, they show potentials and pitfalls. Just because someone has a powerful chart doesn't mean they have the wisdom and experience to run a country.

And power often equates with sociopathic tendencies - they gravitate to top positions in business and politics.

Maybe Ainslie MacLeod's "The Instruction" can illuminate this area. He talks about soul ages, young, old etc., and on his website suggests McCain/Palin are both level 5 souls (more conservative, wanting to rule, not govern), while Obama/Biden are both level 8 souls (older, more developed, more liberal).

Younger souls tend to be more fear based and conservative he suggests. Very interesting!
Closed Thread