Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 01:46 AM   #1
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default HEY COMMUNITY! question about "greys" and "nordics" (looking for answers)

ive talked about this in other threads but id like to ask the community what they think. i mean NO disrespect to st clair, burisch, wilcock and others with these questions. they might be 100% absolutley spot on regarding these matters. ok here we go.

(first off let me state im going off of dr steven greer's statements that grey's and reptillians are 'programmed life forms" used covertly with psy op tech to perform abductions and perform genetic research as well as create a xenophopic and scared reaction to ET's)

1. if greys are extremely evolved and technologically advanced, why go to all the trouble to abduct someone when they could easily snag a few million hair samples take them back to the ship/or planet and have an army of humans to experiment on to their hearts content. they could come here get it and we'd never see them again, most likely without much fuss.

if greys are from the future and came back to find a cure for their race and work with our scientists in exchange for their technology-

2. why would they need to work with our scientists if theyre 45,000 years ahead of us? thats like us going back in time to build a nuclear fusion reactor with a neanderthal.

3.if we have a treaty with them for technology, why are we shooting down UFO's with scalar technology to back engineer them? why are we grilling the live ET captures for info as clifford stone says?

4. if they're from the future why would they bother to come to the 20th century when we'd be more technologically a threat than say 10,000 bc or 300 AD? why bother with treaties at all?

5. why are the "good guys" the "Nordics", aka our future selves blonde haired and blue eyed? is that the best of the best genetic stock? is chinese, african, latino inferior? after 52,000 years did we decide to eliminate them? does that sound like a "good" future, or does it sound like Hitler's master race? doesnt that sound like something Nazi's brought here in the 40's and 50's and in the service of the shadow gov/black ops might like us to think?

6. assuming the "greys" are not our military's genetic creations, that means they are ET's interfering with our development. why would other ET's watching us allow them to do so? it would be like us watching and observing animals in a zoo and some crazy guy goes into the monkey cage and starts grabbing the chimps and screwing with them-why would the zookeepers allow this? they wouldnt.

7.assume for a moment that very very highly technologically and spiritually evolved beings watch many planets such as ours and many others (as i believe), and we have most likely been quarratined here until we can act peacfully, isnt it safe to assume other races have been watched and put under these same guidlines? in other words how can hostile beings be here experimenting on us? why would they be allowed to leave their biosphere?

8. if the "nordics" kicked the "greys" out of there system or reptillians were "dumped" here as many say, wouldnt those higher beings or "nordics" be directly responsible for much of our pain and misery? to do a thing consciously and knowingly? thats a high karmic price to pay for such evolved enlightened beings. if a 6th grade teacher kicks a disruptive student out of class and into the kindergarten class next door, and that same student starts to kick the crap out of the kindergartners and manipulate them, isnt the teacher responsible dont you think the teacher would send the kid firstly to the principle's office where a more powerful person is in charge of the bad 6th grader?

9. who benefits from a paranoid "alien agenda" scenario?

10. is it a coincidence that the mass reporting of "abduction phenomena" (not contactees) has been reported after roswell (perhaps the first time the military could back engineer the technology) and that we brought nazi eugenics/ space program scientists over here and that theyve hijacked the ET phenomena to covertly continue their warped agenda?

10. isnt it possible that the shadow government/black ops have enough sophisticated tech to implement "channeled" messages to inherently psychic people, and that much can damage can be done through mind control/ psychotronics to manipulate the UFO community?

11. doesnt the lack of discussion concerning PLF"S (prgrammed life forms) among the UFO community suggest that maybe the shadow government wants it that way?

anyhow i could go on and on, id like to hear what people think and if they have answers to these questions. personally my mind isnt made up, but it does make sense that real ET contact is few and far between and the bulk of it is disinfo,hoaxed, military, mind control etc.
meanwhile the real ET's watch the shadow goverment's manipulation of this whole subject

what do yall think?

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-20-2008 at 03:41 AM. Reason: wanted more people to see title
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:16 AM   #2
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: common sense question about "greys" and "nordics"

yowza! no responses....anyone?
Old 09-20-2008, 02:21 AM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: common sense question about "greys" and "nordics"

Excellent points on 1,2,3,4 I'd like answers too!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:32 AM   #4
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

im hoping more community members will give their 2 cents regarding these questions...
Old 09-20-2008, 03:50 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

even 1 cent would do!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:07 AM   #6
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

come onnnnnn, people....waiting here.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:25 AM   #7
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

haha i see the same guys who are interested as much as me are the only posters. i feel like threads concerning this are unpopular because either the questions are pretty hard to answer, people dont want to answer, or there are more exciting threads! (interestingly heavy duty themed posts like "internatonal talk like a pirate day" has more responses -sarcasm- )

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-20-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:29 AM   #8
Lulu Speaks
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I'm impressed you've really given this some thought. I'd like to know the answers to those questions myself.

Lulu
Lulu Speaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:39 AM   #9
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: common sense question about "greys" and "nordics"

Quote:
why are the "good guys" the "Nordics", aka our future selves blonde haired and blue eyed?
Blonde people are easier to brain wash, tall people don't challenge convention as much, these are preferred by the reptilians/orions/greys. Anyone who tries creating artificial divisions between the races cannot be taken seriously. Andromedans are the only group I would consider remotely trustworthy.

Last edited by isotelesis; 09-20-2008 at 04:42 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:47 AM   #10
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotelesis View Post
Blonde people are easier to brain wash, tall people don't challenge convention as much, these are preferred by the reptilians/orions/greys. The Andromedans are the only group I would consider trustworthy.
hunh? where do you get the evidence to support blonde people are easy to brainwash? and tall people not challenging conventions? huh? im looking for answers a little less, how do i say politely...err..outlandish.

i think you missed the overall point of my post.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:09 AM   #11
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

clark, love your mind. Can't wait to see you turn into a superman. Catch you in the clouds, my brother.

I would like to give you my perspective on all of the information and disinformation that flows into these forums, if I may.

You raise some really good questions. I don't have your answers. In fact, I don't think anyone has my answers either.
Solution? Change the questions.

I see the bickering and side-taking going on over what I consider to be trivial little details that really ought to fall into the "so what" category. Like when kids want to argue over who said what, at what exact moment in time that makes the other kid wrong. It's a game of leverage, with the ultimate goal of being right. It's a short-sighted endeavor that yields absolutely no results for the collective...just a momentary boost for the individuals' ego. Now, I understand there is an entire population of truth seekers in Avalon. I applaud every one of them for accepting the responsibility to lead those that would otherwise be content to stay sleeping into the light. I also understand that everyone is susceptible to the ego. And everyone wants to know all the answers. We all want to know when things are going to happen, when is it time to go, what should we get, who should we band together with, who is an agent of truth, and who is an unwitting agent of disinformation. The more focused we become upon the information, the less we focus upon the love and connection that will afford us all with the answers. You see? In our quest to KNOW, we're overlooking the real secret to knowing. Connection. Division is the opposite of connection. Information can either confirm and unite, or create suspicion and doubt. Suspicion and doubt are the seeds of fear and hate.

Which wolf will you feed?

Choose your battles. Your energy is key in all of this. If there's a detail from one witness (who, by the way, is a human being just like the rest of us) that doesn't necessarily jive with that of another witness...it doesn't have to mean that one of them is lying and that they should no longer be trusted. It simply confirms that the lie is different at every level. It confirms the terrific appetite of the ego and its ability to unbalance even the most seasoned warriors of light. It confirms the instability of information learned vs. information intuited. It confirms how intent the PTB are in their quest to keep us in this place of division. We're all being presented with these opportunities, and old habits - programmed habits - of judgement and left-brained information regurgitation are manifesting themselves as stumbling blocks on our path to ascension.

I used to play soccer in school and one of my coaches used to play professionally. One of the things he taught us was that when you and an opposing team member are both racing in the same direction for the ball and the ref happens to be directly in the direction you're both running...a simple tug on the back of your opponents shirt (where the ref can't see) is often all that is necessary to win that short race to the ball. Leave it to a pro to teach kids how to cheat! These details are little tugs. We get to choose whether or not they're going to slow us down or not. If a detail doesn't immediately resonate, or if something someone else says contradicts that detail, let it go. Put it into the "so what" category and drive on with what you DO KNOW. What do we know? That we're not alone. That we're far more powerful than we've been programmed to believe. That light trumps dark. And that we're all ONE. Everything else? Unnecessary.

CERN just had a little technical problem that put their little endeavor on hold. Did we do that? Or was it another benevolent race looking out for us, like the ones who took out those nuclear missiles?
A better question - Does it matter? There's a lot of speculation, or fact - depending on how much validity you give that person's story - as to where all these different races stand. What of the greys? And what's up with the blonde, blue-eyed aliens? My question is, what does it matter? I haven't met any of them yet. When I do, then I'll make my conclusions. Until then?
I've got work to do. And it doesn't have a damn thing to do with feeding the machine of fear and division. We've got to keep our eyes on the ball. We've got a job to do, and splitting hairs and wrestling with unnecessary details isn't getting us there. Love is.

Love and light. And victory.
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:13 AM   #12
PiriusTarthis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HEY COMMUNITY! question about "greys" and "nordics" (looking for answers)

Since you asked, I'll give you my input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
1. if greys are extremely evolved and technologically advanced, why go to all the trouble to abduct someone when they could easily snag a few million hair samples take them back to the ship/or planet and have an army of humans to experiment on to their hearts content. they could come here get it and we'd never see them again, most likely without much fuss.
Same reason loggers don't just pick a few acorns and go back where they came from to grow themselves a forest. If the trees are already there for the taking, then they take it. Besides, I don't think sampling our DNA is why greys are here. Instead of saying greys-as-aliens don't exist, I would say greys are pawns of an agenda that goes way beyond mere genetics stuff.

Quote:
if greys are from the future and came back to find a cure for their race and work with our scientists in exchange for their technology-
I don't believe they need a cure for anything. They come off more as manufactured biobots than their own species in need of healing. But I say manufactured by other aliens wanted to hide themselves, not just the military.

Quote:
2. why would they need to work with our scientists if theyre 45,000 years ahead of us? thats like us going back in time to build a nuclear fusion reactor with a neanderthal.
I doubt they need knowledge from our scientists. More likely they are doing it for logistical infiltration of our military-industrial-scientific complex, the use of already-existing human infrastructure (shadow government operations) to further their ends, and the giving of rigged technology in exchange for freedom to abduct whomever they please without interference by the government.

Quote:
3.if we have a treaty with them for technology, why are we shooting down UFO's with scalar technology to back engineer them? why are we grilling the live ET captures for info as clifford stone says?
Government/military has a treaty with negative ETs, and are using their weapons systems to shoot down crafts of opposing factions, probably those of the more positive ETs. Positive ETs would probably have an ethical problem with giving their technology freely to the human military, thus the military tries to take it by force. And the greys and their controllers would benefit from that as well, learning about their enemies this way.

Quote:
4. if they're from the future why would they bother to come to the 20th century when we'd be more technologically a threat than say 10,000 bc or 300 AD? why bother with treaties at all?
Who's to say they weren't here already 10,000BC, and have worked patiently and cunningly all this time to set up the very NWO system coming to fruition today? Maybe they are a small group and need us to shackle ourselves and hand over the keys to them, thus saving them much energy and logistics in not having to do it all themselves.

Why treaties? To get humans to hand over certain things willingly. It's a covert form of manipulation that doesn't require violence, just negotiation to achieve aims.

Quote:
5. why are the "good guys" the "Nordics", aka our future selves blonde haired and blue eyed? is that the best of the best genetic stock? is chinese, african, latino inferior? after 52,000 years did we decide to eliminate them? does that sound like a "good" future, or does it sound like Hitler's master race? doesnt that sound like something Nazi's brought here in the 40's and 50's and in the service of the shadow gov/black ops might like us to think?
Good question. Maybe look at the cultures of various peoples on earth and tell me which ones have the highest alien-like traits. Who makes up the bulk of humanitarian groups on earth? Who prizes individuality the most? Who is most inclined toward mechanical / technological proficiency?

Quote:
6. assuming the "greys" are not our military's genetic creations, that means they are ET's interfering with our development. why would other ET's watching us allow them to do so? it would be like us watching and observing animals in a zoo and some crazy guy goes into the monkey cage and starts grabbing the chimps and screwing with them-why would the zookeepers allow this? they wouldnt.
Why didn't the US intervene in Zimbabwe these past few years? Why didn't the good guys of the world wipe out Pol Pot early in the game? Why did the holocaust happen? It's because sometimes things are beyond one's jurisdiction, beyond one's capabilities, because intervening would lead to a greater conflict one is not prepared to handle, or because one is trying to do something but not yet achieved success.

Also, intervention is futile in certain cases where the cause is immaturity, dependency, ignorance, stupidity, dysfunction, etc...where the abused parties have some learning to do on their own and secretly need the experience, where intervention denies them the opportunity to grow up.

Quote:
7.assume for a moment that very very highly technologically and spiritually evolved beings watch many planets such as ours and many others (as i believe), and we have most likely been quarratined here until we can act peacfully, isnt it safe to assume other races have been watched and put under these same guidlines? in other words how can hostile beings be here experimenting on us? why would they be allowed to leave their biosphere?
I think we've been quarantined more because we're not grown up enough to take part in the "big boys" games out there in the universe. Imagine a five year old running onto the field of a professional football game. There's a reason the crowd is kept behind a fence. If the kid wants to join the game, he'll have to grow older, train, become a professional player and then is allowed. Positive ETs would want us to stay here to not get clobbered out there, and negative ETs want us to stay to keep us in inside the cattle ranch.

Quote:
8. if the "nordics" kicked the "greys" out of there system or reptillians were "dumped" here as many say, wouldnt those higher beings or "nordics" be directly responsible for much of our pain and misery? to do a thing consciously and knowingly? thats a high karmic price to pay for such evolved enlightened beings. if a 6th grade teacher kicks a disruptive student out of class and into the kindergarten class next door, and that same student starts to kick the crap out of the kindergartners and manipulate them, isnt the teacher responsible dont you think the teacher would send the kid firstly to the principle's office where a more powerful person is in charge of the bad 6th grader?
That's right, though I don't buy that story either about greys or reptilians being dumped on earth. If they were dumped, they should have been put on Mars if anything. Mars... the australia of the solar system.

Quote:
I tell you what, if a paranoid alien agenda viewpoint prevents the manifestation of the very things predicted in the scenario, then all of mankind will benefit. Although I prefer the more complex view where you have to distinguish between various alien factions, how they relate to the military factions, and so on. I don't think all aliens should be rejected in one swoop.

Let me propose a better question: who benefits from either an "aliens are just military-created puppets" or gullible "aliens are here to save us" scenario? Lots and lots of shady human and alien forces would benefit.

Quote:
10. is it a coincidence that the mass reporting of "abduction phenomena" (not contactees) has been reported after roswell (perhaps the first time the military could back engineer the technology) and that we brought nazi eugenics/ space program scientists over here and that theyve hijacked the ET phenomena to covertly continue their warped agenda?
Grey abductions skyrocketed after the 1950s. That's more an indication of that supposed treaty between them and the government, technology in exchange of permission to abduct. But abductions do go back in history, way back, they just weren't called "alien" abductions but rather various mystical or superstitious experiences.

As for the Nazis, remember now that the Thule society claimed to be in contact with beings from Aldeberan, that Hitler got the sh*t scared out of him when his alien masters showed up for him (negative nordic types probably) who epitomized for him the uebermensch he was so tasked with creating out of the aryan gene pool. Therefore it's more likely that the Nazi scientists came to the U.S. and continued working with negative aliens to create the situation we have today.

Quote:
10. isnt it possible that the shadow government/black ops have enough sophisticated tech to implement "channeled" messages to inherently psychic people, and that much can damage can be done through mind control/ psychotronics to manipulate the UFO community?
Yes, and isn't it curious how so many channeled messages portray various dubious alien factions as positive instead? Or how the most high profile abductees (who were probably programmed and groomed for the task) are the ones presenting a benign and apologetic view of the alien presence? Meanwhile reports of negative abductions, negative aliens, etc... get relegated to the fringes, ignored, because they're simply not warm, cozy, entertaining, and sensational enough like the fake cases. If the military cabal is working with negative ETs, they would have every motivation to be involved in this exact type of programming and manipulation you're talking about.

Quote:
11. doesnt the lack of discussion concerning PLF"S (prgrammed life forms) among the UFO community suggest that maybe the shadow government wants it that way?
Right, because that would poke a nice big hole into the "Greys are here to help us and them evolve" deception. How can they do that if they are just PLFs? But the twist here is that, like I said, they're not just PLFs of the shadow government, but of negative alien groups as well. There's also the issue of, if PLFs can be made in the image of greys, then why not in the shape of humans too? And if so, how many famous people, politicians, UFO researchers, are actually PLFs? You see where that goes. It creates mistrust in authority and the illusion that both the shadow government and negative alien groups are trying to maintain.

Now, my point in responding to your questions is to show that there is a more complex, thorough, and explanatory hypothesis that goes beyond the idea that aliens are solely the creation of the shadow government. I'm saying that negative aliens and the shadow government are working together to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, and that they're doing it through fake abductions, fake channeling, fake researchers, fake insider testimony, fake crop circles, fake this and fake that. But that amidst all this deception there is truth, and it's a small needle in a very big haystack.
PiriusTarthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:04 PM   #13
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HEY COMMUNITY! question about "greys" and "nordics" (looking for answers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiriusTarthis View Post
Since you asked, I'll give you my input.

Same reason loggers don't just pick a few acorns and go back where they came from to grow themselves a forest. If the trees are already there for the taking, then they take it. Besides, I don't think sampling our DNA is why greys are here. Instead of saying greys-as-aliens don't exist, I would say greys are pawns of an agenda that goes way beyond mere genetics stuff.

-well since the bulk of their "agenda" involves genetic testing what is the bigger picture? what evidence do you have to support manipulation that has nothing to do with the apparant genetic experiments most negative abductions report. (again "abduction" not contact)

I don't believe they need a cure for anything. They come off more as manufactured biobots than their own species in need of healing. But I say manufactured by other aliens wanted to hide themselves, not just the military.

-well the popular theory is that theyre from the future looking for a cure-thats what im questioning-and you even admit the seem more like bio robots (there are inside black ops people who admit this and that the military indeed makes them-where is the evidence that another alien race is behind them?)

I doubt they need knowledge from our scientists. More likely they are doing it for logistical infiltration of our military-industrial-scientific complex, the use of already-existing human infrastructure (shadow government operations) to further their ends, and the giving of rigged technology in exchange for freedom to abduct whomever they please without interference by the government.

(again why would an advanced race need our permission? neutralizing our mlitary should be childs play)

Government/military has a treaty with negative ETs, and are using their weapons systems to shoot down crafts of opposing factions, probably those of the more positive ETs. Positive ETs would probably have an ethical problem with giving their technology freely to the human military, thus the military tries to take it by force. And the greys and their controllers would benefit from that as well, learning about their enemies this way.

(why would powerful good ET's allow "grey's" to give us anything? thats direct manipulation/interfering- your telling me there are hundreds if not thousands of good ET's observing us and theyre just going to let one of their own visitors break every rule they adhere to-doesnt make sense)

Who's to say they weren't here already 10,000BC, and have worked patiently and cunningly all this time to set up the very NWO system coming to fruition today? Maybe they are a small group and need us to shackle ourselves and hand over the keys to them, thus saving them much energy and logistics in not having to do it all themselves.

(contact and UFO type objects have been throughout history- abduction has NOT- again is this a coincidence this scenario shot through the roof AFTER roswell and we imported Nazis?)

Why treaties? To get humans to hand over certain things willingly. It's a covert form of manipulation that doesn't require violence, just negotiation to achieve aims.

(do we form treaties with gorllias and chimps we observe? do we manipulate ants subtley for years to observe to acheive our aims?)

why are "good guy nordics" blond haired and blue eyed

Good question. Maybe look at the cultures of various peoples on earth and tell me which ones have the highest alien-like traits. Who makes up the bulk of humanitarian groups on earth? Who prizes individuality the most? Who is most inclined toward mechanical / technological proficiency?

(so your telling me blonde haired blue eyed people are the most benevolent and technologically inclined on the planet? is that what you really think ? i almsot dont want to refute this answer as it is ridiculous to me but..wow...well id say look at your samsung TV or your toyota car- as far as humanitarian? well, ghandi and martin luther king werentt white, an you can look up nations that send humanitarian aid, and they certainly arent just "white" nations...the nazi's sure were white though werent they?)

Why didn't the US intervene in Zimbabwe these past few years? Why didn't the good guys of the world wipe out Pol Pot early in the game? Why did the holocaust happen? It's because sometimes things are beyond one's jurisdiction, beyond one's capabilities, because intervening would lead to a greater conflict one is not prepared to handle, or because one is trying to do something but not yet achieved success.

(were also at a stage in evolution where WAR and violence are the norm, assuming we dont wipe ourselves out and that civilization is only 10-12000 years old (depending on what you believe) then dont you think 40,000 or more years from now we'd be beyond it? i mean we had slavery 200 years ago, i think its safe to assume beings more evolved with older societies wouldnt function on these self destructive terms)

Also, intervention is futile in certain cases where the cause is immaturity, dependency, ignorance, stupidity, dysfunction, etc...where the abused parties have some learning to do on their own and secretly need the experience, where intervention denies them the opportunity to grow up.

I think we've been quarantined more because we're not grown up enough to take part in the "big boys" games out there in the universe. Imagine a five year old running onto the field of a professional football game. There's a reason the crowd is kept behind a fence. If the kid wants to join the game, he'll have to grow older, train, become a professional player and then is allowed. Positive ETs would want us to stay here to not get clobbered out there, and negative ETs want us to stay to keep us in inside the cattle ranch.

(again if we arent allowed to "play with the big boys" because we dont get along, how were the "greys" ever allowed to leave their own biosphere?

I tell you what, if a paranoid alien agenda viewpoint prevents the manifestation of the very things predicted in the scenario, then all of mankind will benefit. Although I prefer the more complex view where you have to distinguish between various alien factions, how they relate to the military factions, and so on. I don't think all aliens should be rejected in one swoop.

(aliens at war with us in the middle just doesnt make sense to me , again were assuming they function in a ridiculous warlike manner in which we still function)

Let me propose a better question: who benefits from either an "aliens are just military-created puppets" or gullible "aliens are here to save us" scenario? Lots and lots of shady human and alien forces would benefit.

(im certainly not of the mind theyre here to save us-not in the slightest i believe REAL contact is genuinely scarce and theyll sit by and watch from above waiting to have meaningful interaction when we can get along with eachother. meanwhile the military uses the "alien agenda" for its own covert needs and mass psy op on the general public)

Grey abductions skyrocketed after the 1950s. That's more an indication of that supposed treaty between them and the government, technology in exchange of permission to abduct. But abductions do go back in history, way back, they just weren't called "alien" abductions but rather various mystical or superstitious experiences.

(well your wrong those mystical experiences were of a contact style interaction, i challenge you to find genetic experimentation and implants in the history books before the 20th century)

As for the Nazis, remember now that the Thule society claimed to be in contact with beings from Aldeberan, that Hitler got the sh*t scared out of him when his alien masters showed up for him (negative nordic types probably) who epitomized for him the uebermensch he was so tasked with creating out of the aryan gene pool. Therefore it's more likely that the Nazi scientists came to the U.S. and continued working with negative aliens to create the situation we have today.

(maybe but they evidence seems lacking)

Yes, and isn't it curious how so many channeled messages portray various dubious alien factions as positive instead? Or how the most high profile abductees (who were probably programmed and groomed for the task) are the ones presenting a benign and apologetic view of the alien presence? Meanwhile reports of negative abductions, negative aliens, etc... get relegated to the fringes, ignored, because they're simply not warm, cozy, entertaining, and sensational enough like the fake cases. If the military cabal is working with negative ETs, they would have every motivation to be involved in this exact type of programming and manipulation you're talking about.

(well i disagree with you, is "Fire in the sky" a positive contact story? is "taken" the tv series positive? the "abduction phenomena" gets far more press than positive contact)

Right, because that would poke a nice big hole into the "Greys are here to help us and them evolve" deception. How can they do that if they are just PLFs? But the twist here is that, like I said, they're not just PLFs of the shadow government, but of negative alien groups as well. There's also the issue of, if PLFs can be made in the image of greys, then why not in the shape of humans too? And if so, how many famous people, politicians, UFO researchers, are actually PLFs? You see where that goes. It creates mistrust in authority and the illusion that both the shadow government and negative alien groups are trying to maintain.

(from what i understand PLF's cant perform extemely complicated affairs such as mimicking a real persons life, these things our programmed to carry out the abduction scenario with military personnel using sophisticated psychotronic devices to aid the victims illusion--making a clone of GW bush for instance is not possible and far beyond their capabilites)

Now, my point in responding to your questions is to show that there is a more complex, thorough, and explanatory hypothesis that goes beyond the idea that aliens are solely the creation of the shadow government. I'm saying that negative aliens and the shadow government are working together to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, and that they're doing it through fake abductions, fake channeling, fake researchers, fake insider testimony, fake crop circles, fake this and fake that. But that amidst all this deception there is truth, and it's a small needle in a very big haystack.
well we'll all find out in time! thanks for your input...id like to see what others say still !
Old 09-20-2008, 01:26 PM   #14
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
What do we know? That we're not alone. That we're far more powerful than we've been programmed to believe. That light trumps dark. And that we're all ONE. Everything else? Unnecessary.
Love and light. And victory.
Peace.
recallone- im totally with you -ultimately we are part of a bigger cosmic family and are all at different stages of awareness. this is clear: love, harmony, and balance are the only way to go. indeed we ALL ARE ONE , good and bad, which is amazing and frankly a relief. if we all truly understood this what a great world it would be!....in time eh?

thanks for your response!!

-k
Old 09-20-2008, 01:49 PM   #15
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps the 'soul' and/or collected experience is part of the issue? Simple cloning may not be what they are after...

Quote:
Maybe to make our current technology and understanding more advanced to service their own needs. Why build something when you can make others learn and build it for you?

Quote:
Not sure here. Assumed it would be faster to just get all the info from the captive than to attempt back-engineering (which can take decades)?

Quote:
Probably because this is a pivotal point in the evolution of the species. Remember the 'event' that is talked about which splits the race? Perhaps they want to be as close as possible to the point right before that event?

Quote:
52000 years of evolution -- across **galaxies** -- can probably change a race significantly. Mix races (black, chinese, caucasian, whatever) and give it time and perhaps dominant features would indeed be from this 'Nordic' element (again, combined with 52000 years of evolution). Besides, spiritual evolution may reflect heavily on physical evolution - we do not know.

Quote:
Would you go to war with someone or attempt to help the people that 'someone' is messing with instead?

Quote:
Currently no answer here.

Quote:
That is not the story that I heard... But in any case. One answer that I can offer is that everything serves a purpose in the universe. 'Good' is just a polar opposite of 'bad', one cannot exist without the other. Even that which we consider 'bad' can serve a beneficial role - just as something that we consider 'good' can serve a harmful role. Think about it - the reptilian and gray influence also poses a challenge from which humanity can emerge stronger and more knowledgeable.

Quote:
Anyone in control of a lot of people/beings. Fear is a driver of obedience.

Quote:
Can you elaborate? I do not quite see the relationship there.

Quote:
Sure, but this can be said of just about any area in life, so you either become paralyzed with paranoia or believe what you want.

Quote:
If there are many PLFs, someone programmed them, meaning an extremely sophisticated level of technology. So this still falls within a similar sphere of concepts as UFOs.

---

So those were my thoughts on your concerns.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #16
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nordics

First of all, really excellent post and great questions.

Quote:
8. if the "nordics" kicked the "greys" out of there system or reptillians were "dumped" here as many say, wouldnt those higher beings or "nordics" be directly responsible for much of our pain and misery? to do a thing consciously and knowingly? thats a high karmic price to pay for such evolved enlightened beings.
In the Barbara Marciniak books channeled from the Pleaidean nordics, they pretty much take responsibility for having done this and are now trying to make amends. But not by "saving" us from our self imposed trials, rather than by informing of us who we are...sovereign, powerful creators of our own circumstances, multidimensional beings with incredible and enviable genetic material.

Sarah

Last edited by Sarahmay; 09-20-2008 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #17
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

In Puerto Rico there was a massive histeria about the chupacabras. It was reported on a daily basis on the media, people did not know what to make of it. UFO's where watch at the same time this, " ET" run amock .
Mayors of towns gather a pose to seek out for this unearthly being.
All of the sudden the FCC threathen the major news media on the Island to to suspend their FCC licence if they continue reporting this phenomenon. It stop...What I always suspected it to be was a genetic experiment created in a lab. yes a lot of UFO's are not from the far-off galaxies they are man made.
Those that have actually encounter the greys or the nordics, would safeguard that information and will quickly discredit any eye witness.
Our imagination runs wild and things get exagerrated and blown out of proportion. Most of the information gather is base on second hand information or hypnotic intervention or through chanelling. So I do not worry
about what is an obvious reality. It is common sense that whoever and whatever they are we are not alone. I only hope that they come in peace and that they can help us to learn about ourselves and our true origin, and perhaps help us in our quest for peace, love and understanding...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #18
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

yeh all these questions are mind boogleing enough to make me wanna repeatablely smash my head into the desk, it's annoyeing watching interview after interview and reading testomonie after testomonie and its like 50% say grays are evil while the othere 50% say there here to help and just a whole bunch of othere "witness" statement's just seem to cancle out some one elles.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #19
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

clarkkent,
Seems to me you may not find all the answers your looking for from a single post of questions. Perhap's first, you might decide which asnswers from researchers are the ones making most sense to you, as accepting all or most answers from so many varying opinions of Ufologists could lead to a mind-melt-down.

There could be 27 or 127 or more varieties of EBEs here. My work attempts to stay within four or five to help keep my sanity and remain focused, i.e.:
Draco Reps
Greys (small)
Greys (Large)
Tall Blondes & Nordics,
and odd species out of the main stream but within a big report such as Chupacabra. As soon as I read any particular EBE/UFO High Strangeness researcher bases his research interest on his own abduction experience -- I run. This includes Strieber and Greer.

I suppose one way to home into some truths regarding this area is through process of elimination. Round two might be the intense research effort to find similarities through CE1-4 reports, descriptions of EBEs, Craft and stuff. Research is everything in this area and in the end may not offer the answers one might have expected to find at the getgo?
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:32 PM   #20
Shellie
Banned

I sometimes get caught up in these kinds of questions and I can go on and on for hours before grounding myself again to the one simple fact: spiritual evolution is different from physical evolution, and that is different from technological evolution.

Just because the grays appear to have technologically advanced transportation systems for themselves doesn't mean squat about how their bodies and souls have evolved. The only thing that has made sense to me about them is that they focused TOO much on intellect and logic, and they lost sense of who they were... no intuition, no sixth sense, no emotions like love/fear/empathy/anger, no realization of where their place is in this whole multi-superverse. They have hit an evolutionary dead end- just like our science took a tangent a hundred years ago that has proved to force us into a technological dead end (we are limited in how fast we can fly because of the inherent limitations of jet propulsion). We will never evolve technology until we re-write our understanding of science.

So anyway, they are trying to recapture what they lost. Evidently, I guess it is in the DNA... and what better species to study it in than volatile earthlings? I am sure they got permission from some galactic federation to use us because no one else wanted their species to go through what humans go through during those experiments. It's not like the grays care about the pain or fear they cause. To them, the end justifies the means- and ironically, that is what they are trying to get away from. We just don't have the telepathic abilities to stop them or fight back like other "higher" species do.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #21
Shellie
Banned

Oh, and a few chupacabras have been captured here in Texas. They did a DNA test on one. It turns out it was a cross species between a fox and a Mexican wolf. Kinda like what a mule is to a donkey and a horse.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:02 PM   #22
Suriel

Wink Re: common sense question about "greys" and "nordics"

The Human Race on Earth is moving into a transition of change that will lead to a crossroad - Do we advance as a race of love and spirituality? Or do we continue with our warlike nature? Our altered DNA will awaken - this may lead to a golden age.

But it is now crucial to decide where we go from here. It is my opinion that the Nordics and grays are US from the future. The humans that went towards the spiritual path became the Nordics and the Humans that clinged more to the material (robotics and technology) became the grays.

The grays are dying off in the future, so they came back to get samples of Humans (that you call Neanderthal) due to the drastic changes to humans over thousands of years. So they are creating a new race to continue our evolution. Physical bodies are like vehicles. They transport their memories into a hybrid and get new bodies.

Nordics and grays are not the only races that derive from us (we are the ancestors). The Pleiadians and other human like races also venture to different star systems. And I assure you that the chinese and all other wonderful ethnical groups get to evolve too. So it is not a race thing. There will be a division between the Humans due to their beliefs and ascension.

There is a whole network of races coming together to watch the show of what happens to us due to the shift in 2012. Basically everthing that goes down now will determine the outcome.

Now, I have no info on the reptilians. That is the darker race. And since I am a lightworker, I have no connection to those lower realms.

But we are a very important key to all those races out there. We have unbelievable power because we have pure god consciousness capabilities. This is what leads to the Golden Age.

But the rift and separation of our race will be due to the events that will occur after the shift. One race goes one way. The spiritual race goes elsewhere. Different timelines will be created.

That is my opinion anyway. Thanks for the discussion.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #23
Shellie
Banned

Know what I think of when I remember that "they" are watching us up there to see what happens? I am sure there is a justifiable reason for many, but if there are any who aren't all that spiritually evolved, then they may just be spectators.

They bought a ticket to the Sodom and Gomorrah Show! (Pet Shop Boys song)

Are you gonna go... to the Sodom and Gomorrah Show?
It's got everything you need for your complete entertainment, and instruction
Sun, sex, sin, divine intervention, death and destruction
It's the Sodom and Gomorrah Show, a once in a lifetime production!

Last edited by Shellie; 09-20-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:54 PM   #24
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

lol
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #25
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Chupacabras you know is funny the description here in the Island they look like reptilians with long claws and spikes in the back. From that to the latest description on Documentaries on tv to an ugly grey looking dog with no hairs is a long way from the description on the Island. Oh well what can I say,
what the heck do I know. Another miystery solved, or maybe not, hmm...
Hey I hope the friendly ET's have a sense of humor. What are the hobbies of the nordics, they will be awesome on a basketball court.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
greer, greys, nordics, plfs, ufo