Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is This Site safe?

Hello to all those who are awake! I have been following Project Camelot for along time now and thank Kerry and Bill for their courage at getting the info out, however I can not help but think, given what John Lear said about ATS being a forum for insiders to follow what people know, is it wise to post locations and plans for survival on here for all to see? How do you know if a member is a gov insider or not? How do you know that once you are all settled in your little community that a swarm of black helicopters won't fly to your mountain in Ecuador and round you all up? Given their abilites to trace and track electronical information, this all seems pretty insane to me. I recently sent a mail to a freind outlining the NWO and it mysteriously dissapeared from my drafts which I know I had saved, so I have been well aware that I, along with all of you are probably on that list just for knowing about it.

Does anybody else not think about this? I would be interested to know Bill and Kerry's opinion on this also?

And have you not been threatened for allowing the info to be out at all?

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 09-07-2008 at 07:06 PM.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is This Site safe?

Hey Queen !

The country's name is spelled ECUADOR, and the truth is fear
is NO LONGER an option for us anymore!, we have been scared
for too long, and it shows in this collective paranoia we are in now.

I invite U to switch on your positive side and all fear will dissipate.

THINK LOVE, THINK PEACE, THINK HARD, THINK NOW !

Frank Conde
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
IronWoman

Cool Re: Is This Site safe?

yes i too have thought whether this site is safe or not. but the truth of the matter is .. it's not. anyone can join and anyone can read this stuff we post here. members of the illuminati can...

Old 09-07-2008, 07:03 PM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

greetings Leon!!!

a few concerned individuals have put this concern across on other threads...it is very valid point.... even if there was an encrypted part of this site developed when it becomes a membership subscription which was 'locked' for members only..it still wouldnt stop 'them' infiltrating and spying!!

maybe there is someone out there who can come up with a grande plan 'formula' for us as a community to move onto and use when it gets to the actual 'action' part of relocating?????

I have been giving this alot of thought, but as yet ..no solution is manifesting!

we need to develop some type of 'code' that can only be passed on to other trusted members of this site...

either way, some infiltration would happen no matter how much we tried to remain covert in planning....but there is always a better solution around the corner which will weed out some of the 'undesirables'

Ideas please???????
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #5
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” I stopped being afraid a long time ago. All they can do is kill you. If you believe in an afterlife, why be afraid?

Jerry
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the spelling lesson Conde.

*rolls eyes*

Fear has nothing to do with it, more like sensible caution. I do believe in the afterlife too, but Im lovng the physical right now with the people I love, in this current form, so I will prolong it as much as possible.

Good luck to all, I too am expecting the outcome I desire for humanity. Collectively if we are all positive then hopefully a shift can happen.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #7
strider

Most forums like this, if not all, are being watched in some way. This place will no doubt get people trying to disrupt and divide, I've seen it happen at a few places in my short forum life.

The lengths some people will go to is a sight to behold..
Old 09-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
greetings Leon!!!

a few concerned individuals have put this concern across on other threads...it is very valid point.... even if there was an encrypted part of this site developed when it becomes a membership subscription which was 'locked' for members only..it still wouldnt stop 'them' infiltrating and spying!!

maybe there is someone out there who can come up with a grande plan 'formula' for us as a community to move onto and use when it gets to the actual 'action' part of relocating?????

I have been giving this alot of thought, but as yet ..no solution is manifesting!

we need to develop some type of 'code' that can only be passed on to other trusted members of this site...

either way, some infiltration would happen no matter how much we tried to remain covert in planning....but there is always a better solution around the corner which will weed out some of the 'undesirables'

Ideas please???????

I don't believe we have to or should do anything about this at all. We can't stop them spying on us. They already are. Just look at some of the interviews on Camelot, or Bill Deagle's lecture on the Granada Forum.

It's likely that no internet communication medium is safe and still remains useful.

So lets just carry on. We're not going to be a priority for them for a good while yet, because we're not working actively against them, the way competing intelligence agencies and gangs are.

We'll be their undoing, but passively, because we're about creating positive solutions, not stopping negative activities.

The trick is in recognizing and refusing to be drawn into their game.

And being afraid we'll be seen doing what we're doing, or some such, is definitely existing within their game, under their rules.

Follow the logic, and hiding from them hands them a big win, because it means we've been intimidated.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #9
Heidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
Yes, I too have thought whether this site is safe or not. but the truth of the matter is .. it's not. anyone can join and anyone can read this stuff we post here. members of the illuminati can...

Yes, an obvious and GOOD Question Queen. I have lost a few nights sleep already pondering said question. My conclusion; It is obviously not safe for sure, but; I'm willing to take the risk in order to help by letting people know about a place, location that I have come to believe is a place chosen for certain ones to gather. In essence no where on the planet is safe anymore. We are all being monitored. Our only hope is our prayers/conscious intention to change the path we are headed on. Is is too late? In my opinion it is never too late. It's not over until it's over. Spread the word, do whatever practice you do to focus and direct your energy along with others to create a positve energy field and spread it until our combined light will overcome!
Believe! Our combined Faith can change the direction we're headed.
Signing off this Forum now for awhile. I have some very important work to do. like watering paradise! Dancing the ethers of Aphrodite....Unconditional LOVE and Non Judgement ~~~I love you all~~~~~more, Later, of course,
Heidi
Feraferian Paradisial Community/Sanctuary 101
New Mexico, USA
www.selenakareena.com
Empowering Women through Dance~~
Creating Sacred Geometry*********using said energies to create Beauty/ transformation to higher vibrational frequencies.....
near Truth or Consequences, NM
Southwest USA not too far from the Four Corners area
Old 09-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #10
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I think we should all keep in mind that we are indeed being watched. No locations or real names should be posted here although they have means of finding these things out. A good measure of caution is always good. I say better be paranoid than dead. I know some would disagree.

I recently asked someone how would I know if they were working for the good guys or not and the response was: "You will know people and the validity of their message based on whether they spread fear or compassion".
Pegasus_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #11
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

Safety in numbers. This forum is bringing together people from all over the world remember.

There is too much going on now for this forum to be of major concern. Obviously rense.com is causing problems for all sorts of controlling interests, but I doubt that a minority of people taking self-preservation steps is of concern until those people are proved to have valuable resources. The most valuable resource being of course, compassion. When they wake up and realise we are filled to the brim with that, we're ******!

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-11-2008 at 03:34 PM.
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:40 PM   #12
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Hello to all those who are awake! I have been following Project Camelot for along time now and thank Kerry and Bill for their courage at getting the info out, however I can not help but think, given what John Lear said about ATS being a forum for insiders to follow what people know, is it wise to post locations and plans for survival on here for all to see? How do you know if a member is a gov insider or not? How do you know that once you are all settled in your little community that a swarm of black helicopters won't fly to your mountain in Ecuador and round you all up? Given their abilites to trace and track electronical information, this all seems pretty insane to me. I recently sent a mail to a freind outlining the NWO and it mysteriously dissapeared from my drafts which I know I had saved, so I have been well aware that I, along with all of you are probably on that list just for knowing about it.

Does anybody else not think about this? I would be interested to know Bill and Kerry's opinion on this also?

And have you not been threatened for allowing the info to be out at all?
Good comment. Personally I think that if you have come this far in you research and you are now even talking about leaving for better places then they probably already have a file on you, and know who you are, who you are talking and to and what those conversations contain. CONDE was right, don't fear these people any longer. If they wanted to get to us they would, but I expect they have bigger problems on their hands at the moment. Its a risk coming on here granted but think about the people who started Camelot and Avalon, the people who risk themselves to give interviews. Well we stick with them, we don't hide and neither do they!

No Fear!

Peace
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #13
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

I think playing it safe is the way to go and if what ever happans ,happans. But im sure if the intent is right things will pan out for us for the best. I think we have all got to be on the ball when making plans
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #14
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

THX Jerry, I liked what you said!

nothing is "safe" not even life itself.
there is no way to hide who we are or what we think,
we all know that.

put your trust in LOVE, trust yourself. don't be afraid!

WHY HIDE?
doesn't hiding = fear?

doesn't fear give the opposition control?

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
LET LOVE RULE!

LOVE WILL ALWAYS WIN = )
lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #15
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Fear and paranoia will eventually enslave us all. Just be prepared and sensible. They can't take your soul if you won't let them and I refuse to do so. I'm done being afraid and living my life in fear. 911 didn't frighten me and this doesn't either.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #16
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry posted a comment along these lines here. Perhaps it should be a permanent sticky at the top of the main forum?

I think the idea is to connect with others here on the forum and then take discussions offline from there. And always use your own judgement.... remember to practice discernment!! No one is advocating posting detailed plans publicly.

I agree with others though, I'm done with fear! Why waste time and energy on "what if's" ... how about spending that energy on positive action instead?

Peace!
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:12 AM   #17
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I vibrate in love.
So I am becoming invisible to beings with lower vibrations than I.

If the PTB can't smell or sense your fear? They won't even know where to look.

I'll be hiding in plain site because I've got nothing to fear.

ONLY love.
The weapon of LEAST destruction.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:19 AM   #18
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

It's a bit unnerving that when one is positive they have found Truth, it comes hand-in-hand with surveillance on whatever level. My personal opinion is that -- that's the fact of being "In The Light" - hiding, or taking extraneous steps (besides normal safety precautions) to avoid the Dark is not compatible with the Light. When our Light fills all the vacuum, there will be no Dark. We can't go into a room, close the door, and close the Light off from view, it is contrary to spreading the Light.

All we can do is be careful to protect identifying information and locations, and meet in a public place.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:24 AM   #19
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing online is ever safe. There is an electronic trail in everything you do.

That is the reason that Viacom is doing something extremely chilling with the youtube/google lawsuit. They want the ip addy and the video records of EVERYTHING everyone has ever watched on the site. And I believe that youtube actually has the information and have been keeping track.

Clear your cookies, go through a proxy ip if you can and just keep the faith.

EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:23 AM   #20
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” I stopped being afraid a long time ago. All they can do is kill you. If you believe in an afterlife, why be afraid?
Here, Here - The beginning of my awakening was wrought with fear - but David Wilcock made a great point in his Futurtalk interview - something to the effect of...if you're constantly afraid of domestic (US) concentration camps, you are worshipping the illuminati. I took this to mean that there is true energy generated by our emotions, and fear gives energy to those empowered by all that is negative - the combative antithesis to this is a continual focus on love, peace, hope, light, and all things good. If there truly is power created/generated by our thoughts and emotions, a united and communal focus on such ideals must have an effect.
AmanAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #21
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

While I consider the ramifications every single time I talk on a phone or post a comment, I am also done with living in fear and dread. Fear is a prison cell. Dread is an early death. Nothing, NOTHING we do here is private or secret. You can and must accentuate the positive, and eliminate the negative as the song goes. It isnt as if we are on the same level technologically, intelectually or even in any other respect.

If they so choose, they can do whatever they please to any of us at any time. Black choppers, shut down sites, control us as though we are merely a simulation on a pc.

Do any of you recall that scene in the Grinch who stole Christmas? The one where the grinch is incredulous that the who's down in whoville still sing even though all their worldly possesions have been taken. Sing people!

It doesnt take much light to dispell the darkeness.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:54 AM   #22
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Is This Site safe? Bill and Kerry should reply to this...

Qeenie,
Bless you sweetheart for your due dilligence and aforethought.
Guy's a word to the wise, be careful, keep your personal details to a minimum.

It's not a bout being fearful, just be stealthy and stay healthy.

There is a global ****storm coming, why stick your head out to high when you can swim underwater anyway!

I think Bill and Kerry should make a statement addressing this matter. It is important and should be considered...Are they basically creating an address book for the powers that be to come calling when the day is right?

The security of groundcrew members and any subsequent communities and locations is probably the most serious conundrum facing this site and it's cause.

Of course LOVE is the key as always, but preparedness is paramount.

Big Love to all, Namaste, Peace Out...

A x
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 PM   #23
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

IMO no personal data should be given out perhaps mapping an area of interest without actually pinpointing a location is preferable. To my knowledge all information can be data mined, collected and stored. Unfortunately TTL will be the name of the game for future residents. What is important is that the general information is out here for the populous to obtain in such a way as to prepare. We cannot remain in a state of fear and control it is time to empower oneself taking back that control and power we have relinquished. Little by little we can create co-ops and communities to grow food, woodworking, seamstress, etc. everything we have given up can be regained. We still have the skills and training, it is connecting with others that have the skills that we do not that IMO is needed. Why give transnational corporations who could care less about your welfare one dime of your money it is insane. For me I would prefer to give it to the displaced worker down the street to do the job that I cannot do than give them any more power than they already have. I really have not reviewed this site but have followed Project Camelot for some time and highly recommend it.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:42 AM   #24
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:03 AM   #25
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Is this planet safe?
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote