Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

5 December

• We are delighted to announce the release of our recent written interview with JAMES from WingMakers.com. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this website, I highly recommend it. WingMakers is a fabulous and profound science fiction story deeply anchored in truth - featuring over a thousand pages of the highest quality music, paintings and teachings.

This is a highly unusual move for James of WingMakers. In the past, the only other interview he has done was with his trusted webmaster, Mark Hempel. We are extremely excited to have been able to present this amazing set of answers - extending to over 20,000 words - to our penetrating questions on all aspects of the Great Game or Big Picture from James. There are few living today who in our estimation could approach his degree of clarity or vision into truth and the nature of what it means to be human.

In truth and with blessings,

Kerry
Old 12-06-2008, 03:58 AM   #2
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Thank You Kerry and Bill, for keeping this kettle on the stove...it was well worth the wait and I congratulate you for presenting the right question, to the man with the clear answers.

I don't know of anyone who could have asked better questions, and I don't know of anyone who could have give more truthful answers

This is a historic interview...and opportunity to know the truth, at last !

Thank You James, you hold the shinning light of hope high for us all

(brightening the path)
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:48 AM   #3
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

I enjoyed this interview, very much. Thank you.
This statement, "Our threat is the Human Mind System and its self-perpetuating nature." has quite an impact.
It is clear to me that this is raw truth.

Again, thank you.
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I agree CW. I've been seeing this HMS as an overlay of virtually every serious effort at ascension (silly term in view of what's real and true)

No matter how "entightened", this invisi-prison overlays. And each breakthrough is revealed as the next layer of the trap. almost like the lie is different at every level.

But the truth, when seen, is obvious, and SOOOO simple.

The HMS hides the truth through layers of complexity, and (apparently) self consistent story telling.

Hook, line and sinkered were we.

enjoying the brilliant interview immensely
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting, because I just ended a session with Hubby where he was discreating layer after layer and we finally had to end the session because we did not have time to address all of the layers.

These layers look to us like energy masses of various compositions and with various messages, but what I found interesting is that the repeating message was "You're on your way, but you haven't gotten there yet". Huh? That sounds like part of the GSSC that James refers to.

The first one we hit on in this session was an all-encompassing clear mass with twirling lightpoints and the message "to be enthralled by a mass of moving particles". My unvoiced question was "who would not want us to be a static?".

cheers!
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I agree CW. I've been seeing this HMS as an overlay of virtually every serious effort at ascension (silly term in view of what's real and true)

No matter how "entightened", this invisi-prison overlays. And each breakthrough is revealed as the next layer of the trap. almost like the lie is different at every level.

But the truth, when seen, is obvious, and SOOOO simple.

The HMS hides the truth through layers of complexity, and (apparently) self consistent story telling.

Hook, line and sinkered were we.

enjoying the brilliant interview immensely

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-07-2008 at 01:09 AM. Reason: refinements of thought
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
I enjoyed this interview, very much. Thank you.
This statement, "Our threat is the Human Mind System and its self-perpetuating nature." has quite an impact.
It is clear to me that this is raw truth.

Again, thank you.
CW
I agree
After reading the interview last night- I went to bed thinking... "I know nothing".
It felt pretty good!
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:50 PM   #7
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
5 December

• We are delighted to announce the release of our recent written interview with JAMES from WingMakers.com. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this website, I highly recommend it. WingMakers is a fabulous and profound science fiction story deeply anchored in truth - featuring over a thousand pages of the highest quality music, paintings and teachings.

This is a highly unusual move for James of WingMakers. In the past, the only other interview he has done was with his trusted webmaster, Mark Hempel. We are extremely excited to have been able to present this amazing set of answers - extending to over 20,000 words - to our penetrating questions on all aspects of the Great Game or Big Picture from James. There are few living today who in our estimation could approach his degree of clarity or vision into truth and the nature of what it means to be human.

In truth and with blessings,

Kerry
I posted a response on the (other thread), It's great work and must take a lot of positive potential to do your interviews, I love what you kerry and bill are doing, the world needs to awaken.

the truth is obvious
bossyroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

absolutely eXcellent work
Kerry & Bill

THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #9
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

After reading this interview online, I just had to print it out...that is my "learned behavior" and I seem to get more out of the words, when I can sit down in my easy chair and ponder over them...allowing them the opportunity to sink in.

I was amazed at how much more "stuck" with this second reading. I was not so shocked, by what I was being exposed to, this time around, and more prepared to learn, with my reactive defenses of my own belief system disarmed.

No doubt I will be reading it again, this time with a highlighter in hand
Old 12-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #10
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

The information feels good, but it is sometimes difficult to really comprehend.
I gonna read it again after a few weeks.
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
day
Retired Avalon Member

GREAT JOB on the questions you asked James!!! Very much appreciated and thank you for persisting over many months for the interview!
everyone at the wingmaker forums were waiting for it too and people are posting the interview on various forums they belong to over the internet--

This may be one of the greatest interviews the response is amazingly wonderful! Grand Portal sovereing Integral awkening!

oneness equality truth
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Can anyone please give out their personal experiences with the practice of Quantum Breath and Quantum Moment.

A feeling of asphyxiation did arise when I put some discipline and focus in on my breathing, but knowing what I now know, I simply pushed through it and did not let it stop me. It does not show up anymore because I gave it a thorough acknowledgement and kept going.

It seems that what James refers to is what is known as "stillness of mind" or turning the mind apparatus (HMS?) off. I heard that this can also be accomplished through focusing on a good Zen Koan.

I and a couple of people I know have experienced this stillness of mind and it is wonderful to experience. Unfortunately, our experience of it was short lived and we are paying more attention to the necessary underpinnings before we attempt this project again. In other words, we are taking a slower boat.... :-)

love,
gnosis
Old 12-07-2008, 12:32 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to a free read of "Cosmic Consciousness" by Bucke:

http://books.google.ca/books?hl=en&i...result#PPA1,M1
Old 12-07-2008, 12:56 AM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Agree. I'm having a bit of a hard time with the details only. For example, Annunaki have been working on the art and science of implanting beings (namely, us) into bodies for eons and eons. What I am seeing is that this is not the first planet nor the first time a being got coerced or shamed into identifying himself with a body, nor is this the first planet or the first project wherein all types of energy and electronic constructs were formulated to keep the being in the body system. Before any physical universes there was separation and opposition to one another.

Agreed, this might be the culmination of the previous failed operations.

I still have a big question mark in my mind about whether or not we will expand our awareness beyond the prison walls, discreate the prison walls and still retain a human form. I see that as optional.

Bodies have been such compulsions and traps that I have to do some forgiveness work for myself and others. I have seen some very gruesome acts committed for the sake of entraining beings into bodies to serve someone. For example I just saw that a relative of mine was paralyzed from the waist down this lifetime as a result of spending 26 million years pinning down beings in a likewise fashion into their new military bodies.

There have been so many lies and half-truths and tricks played on us for the sole purpose of imprisoning us in bodies that I remain wary of anyone who says bodies are going to be the "in" thing. I mean, where have I heard that before, lol.

If he had said that one will come to a First Point where they can take them or leave them then I could nod in agreement.

Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ries View Post
The information feels good, but it is sometimes difficult to really comprehend.
I gonna read it again after a few weeks.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:56 AM   #15
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis5
I can understand that! But 1 happy thought is... the Wingmakers- who are us- must also have bodies.
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:38 AM   #16
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

---------

Last edited by Slerbot; 02-16-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:27 AM   #17
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Slerbot... one thing you may want to consider... that those who have no idea what the WM's materials are actually about... is that the WMs or the "Central Race" are the only species with the ability to Time Travel.

now whether you want to believe that or not, is up to you...but James first posted the materials in 1998 and they included a section called "Interviews" that have been spot on...for the past decade... almost like "proof" that the WMs KNOW what is going on.

They also state clearly, that because they are here now, orchestrating the revelations of their involvement with Earth's History, their future is assured.

Quote:
It is reasonably true to state that if humankind in your time believed it was a collective vehicle of First Source, endowed with ITS exploratory virtuosity, it would instantly recognize itself as the WingMakers. It is also true -- in the same sense -- that the WingMakers would not exist if we were not successful in making visible the Grand Portal to humankind. Through our existence, humanity is assured of its future. When all the calamities of terra-earth are forecast, and your doom as a species is spelled out in the certainty of cataclysm and war, the event that will redeem you is in the discovery, acceptance, and application of the Grand Portal.
so you see, it is not the plan of some "others" It is OUR plan...and OUR future is assured... you just forgot
Old 12-10-2008, 02:46 AM   #18
TaiChiTJ
Avalon Senior Member

the "quantum Moment", as described by James, seems to be exactly like "segment intending", a method brought to the public by the channelled material of Abraham-Hicks. this method was described in their first book published many years ago.

http://www.mindhacks.org/2007/07/10/...ent-intending/
TaiChiTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:42 AM   #19
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

TaiChiTJ, I went into your link...and could not find anything like the Quantum Pause on this website... perhaps you might provide a better URL ?

I have done quite a bit of research ... and used breathing techniques developed by Depak Chopra, for many years...but never came across anything quite like this one. I am not saying that I don't believe you, or that this technique doesn't exist somewhere else...it can be found within each of us if we know what we are looking for...and truth is truth, no matter who reveals it....It is a fact that some of the mantras incorporated in James' music have existed and were found to have healing abilities in their tones...millinia ago...I just failed to find the link you were referring to with the url you provided.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #20
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

-------

Last edited by Slerbot; 02-16-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #21
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiChiTJ View Post
the "quantum Moment", as described by James, seems to be exactly like "segment intending", a method brought to the public by the channelled material of Abraham-Hicks. this method was described in their first book published many years ago.

http://www.mindhacks.org/2007/07/10/...ent-intending/

Not exactly.
Segment intending is about intending your next moment, hour, etc..
It is to create in your mind what you prefer, so as to intentionally manifest.
It involves thought.

Quantum moment, is to be without thought, out of mind. Connection with infinite, unknown.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #22
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slerbot View Post
It seems to me the WingMakers stuff (inc the sister site..whatever it was..) has a dodgy stink on it - not much there beyond the pretty pics and renamed concepts! Empty web containers with little content - it's looking like a big puff piece for a cd/online music release. I was not convinced this man had anything new to say, but some fandangled new titles and angles for existing ideas and philosophies. Everyone feels they have to have a big hook now to catch a tiny fish..it just puts me off. And..just wrap the flippin' cooked fish in newpaper alright? I know what's inside!
so that I will be understood, I will reply with the same degree shallowness that your post projects, ...I would like to remind you that "you can't judge a book by its cover"... I doubt from your response, that you even found any of the superficially "hidden" information within the websites pages, or that it would resonate in such a closed enviroment as what you mind seems to be limited to.

FYI it is what is "embedded" in the materials that makes it "new"... of course a superficial scan is not going to reveal that to anyone, and it requires an open mind, uncluttered with pre-concieved notions, and pondering the materials without comparison...to bring the embedded material to the surface.

I have spent many years with these materials as a map, using the "tool" and techniques suggested and continue to find "new things" daily. The materials are constantly being updated, and new information is released that is in sync with our consciousness as a species. I have experience a transformation, that without a doubt is real, and profound...and continue to search within myself for more insights to be revealed and shared, as my Source Codes are fully activated.

Quote:
Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string
I do feel a great deal of compassion for you, however, and respect the fact that your potential to manifest a Sovereign Integral's perspective is equal to mine... as is everyones.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-10-2008 at 08:47 PM.