Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Whatís Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 06:09 AM   #76
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

bhoss,

Now thats some self serving creative definitions for sure. I'll be praying God wakes you up.

peace and love,

Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:29 AM   #77
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 68
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Thank you everyone for replying to my post, much food for thought. Gale, I have had good results from your advice regarding my family, thank you from me and my family.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:14 AM   #78
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

*coughs* smiles politely,
There are three major premises in that short book called Malachi.
Why is it no one asked about Malachi's mentioning what is called "The Book of Life"?
There are two remarkable things one must do to get their name in that book.
Malachi 3:16

Another major presentation was the fact about how our Creator is treated.
If He be your Father, then where is the just due respect for your Father?
If He be a Great King, then where is the just due respect of a Great King?
If He be our Creator, where is your appreciation and gratitude?

And, finally, as He is a Just ruler, we are warned of coming vengeance for the way some have
treated Him and His message, the bible. Even with all that, we are still given to know, there will be
one sent to "restore" all things, as Jesus also spoke of. One that will turn the hearts of mankind
back to the Father, and the heart of the Father back to mankind. To make the true knowledge
known about what that book really says.

So, until that one shows up we have the bible and each other to learn from, just as Gale and I
have learned, that many are learning, now you are learning. It is a true learning process, for all of
us, WITH OUT RELIGION. Why, oh why, must ones keep babbling their religious words and
their religious feelings, when it has nothing to do with any of that? Why do ones keep putting
down the bible's message and tooting their horns about how they feel or think? There is your
egos, there are your jealous bad ETs, there are many of your thread detractors and misdirectors.
It is about knowing what the bible truly says, not what someone feels it says, or thinks it says.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:00 AM   #79
sylvan
Avalon Senior Member
 
sylvan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 5
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

In THE ARK OF MILLIONS OF YEARS (THREE VOLUMES) by EJ Clark and Brooks Alexander Agnew, they take the Bible, plus the obscure deleted books, also other sacred writings from the Sumnerian, Egyptian, Vedic, Babylonian, and writings from the Mayan, Aztec, etc and etc...and compare them side by side to glean all the knowledge and look at it comparably.

Also ATLANTIS, ALIEN VISITATION AND GENETIC MANIPULATION by Michael Tsarion, gives a possible history which is not too far from the concepts in ARK OF MILLIONS OF YEARS. Here is just more food for possible thought...sylvan
sylvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #80
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

@Hoss

The Bible makes reference to what you call changing densities or frequencies and concurs that this change will take place. The Bible also says that a majority of people will not make the transition.

What you refer to as a Singular Source, others may call the Creator, YHVH, or God.

You are right that we are to look within for truth - it is there.

Unfortunately there are some entities which desire to corrupt that inner truth (also from the inside). These entities don't want you (or anyone) to pass through into this higher state of being so they lie to people.

One of their biggest and most seductive lies is that the individual is able to advance in these 'frequencies' or 'densities' by themselves - without any assistance. These entities like to make people think that the individual is the Creator and makes their own reality. This lie severs the tie to what you call 'the Singular Source' and dooms the individual to failure.

God told Malachi exactly what one needs to do in order to pass through. It is worth reading and contemplating before dismissing.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:38 PM   #81
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
God told Malachi exactly what one needs to do in order to pass through. It is worth reading and contemplating before dismissing.
I read the book... What I get out of it is that we should start sacrificing animals, but certainly not any blind or sick ones. This seems so sick to me - why would God require it?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #82
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I read the book... What I get out of it is that we should start sacrificing animals, but certainly not any blind or sick ones. This seems so sick to me - why would God require it?
The sacrifices you refer to are from Jewish law but are also a metaphor. He isn't referring to actual animal sacrifices - but the honor that an individual gives to God and the quality of that honor.

Malachi 3 14-18

"You have said, 'It is futile to serve God. What did we gain by carrying out his requirements and going about like mourners before the LORD Almighty? But now we call the arrogant blessed. Certainly the evildoers prosper, and even those who challenge God escape.' "

Then those who feared the LORD talked with each other, and the LORD listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the LORD and honored his name.

"They will be mine," says the LORD Almighty, "in the day when I make up my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as in compassion a man spares his son who serves him. And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.

Last edited by arcora; 10-23-2008 at 01:09 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:04 AM   #83
RSF
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 226
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Seems to me, all books are about disclosing a thought, event or a fiction.. Religion ? Where this label originally came from I'm not sure but I'm confident it does not represent the Bible. Perhap's a code of belief?

In Canada, the two predominant beliefs not surprisingly occur in the Old and in the New Testament. There are writings that are same but designated with different labels such as: Book of Revelations v. Apocalypse Chapter.
Anyway, I'm no expert on the Bible, but did manage to read a bunch of it out of a curiosity.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:26 AM   #84
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

When "disclosure" takes place and the whole world is suddenly made aware of ETs in
very large and small UFOs how will mankind react? The whole planet is going to erupt in
chaos. Why?, because of the bad ETs here that will make it happen. Imps are well
known as being "pot stirrers". These thrown down losers will hope to make their escape
to underground installations while the earth is in chaos. Then we can just cut their
communications lines to the surface and be done with them for a thousand years.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:50 PM   #85
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

The bible is about disclosure.

There are no gods.
There are sentient intelligent life forms, what we call ETs, some far older and more
knowledgeable than others. We can now understand that all the hocus pocus stuff can be
explained by advanced technology. What were miracles, are now known facts of
understanding with our technology. Mankind can even duplicate several of the bibles
miracles today.

What Gale and I have tried to do here is to present what the bible has to say with out
religious wording. With out any religious ideologies or agendas to adhere to in trying to
understand what the bibles says, we try to present it's simple message to all of you. That
book tells us who we are, how we came to be, and why. We are in wonder at the way so
many here just turn up their noses and spout religious verbiage of their own beliefs. This is
not our beliefs, nor is it cultic propaganda, and all it takes is reading the bible to know
that.

The greatest matter of concern for today is survival of what is coming. Everyone "knows"
something major is about to happen to our world. Yes, the bible has given advanced
warning of what is about to occur. The bible also tells us what we must do to prepare
ourselves for what is about to happen. Those of us that have read and understand what
the bible has to say when it comes to our future also know what we will be doing after the
calamity. We will spend seven months picking up bones, but will spend several years
getting rid of weapons.

So often I hear and read the words incarnation, reincarnation, incarnate, and so on. Now
why is that, when the bible speaks of resurrection? Look them up, big difference. With
our ability to clone, and with what is soon to be known, mankind has the prospect of
living for as long as they may desire. Just keep your personal recording up to date, you
know, back up, back up, back up, save, save, save, they have that technology. How else
could we more easily explain and comprehend the idea of resurrection, being brought
back to life, raised from the dead, then with today's technology? To live in virtual
youthfulness for as long as you want. Think of what you could accomplish, where you
could go, what you could learn. The technology of resurrection is comprehensible.

All we have to do is to live by the laws of the galaxy for sentient intelligent life.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #86
warngen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 92
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Great opinion. IMO We also have to take into account the idea and perspectives that include: innumerable "versions", retranslation, etc. Some information could have been put in or pulled out during these happenstances. Now think about this.....The USA insists on christianity being our religion. I.E. the dollar says in God we trust; one nation under God; The Vatican; chruches pay no taxes; etc. So if the PTB are so damn corrupt, and have the least amount of respect, care, and love for the people, why would they give us and basically shove christianity down our throat; like they do with the fluoride and the hormone filled food. It is just another belief system, seen to be the TRUTH by most, that is made to keep control. One thing that gives it away in the bible is where Jesus basically says to obey the laws of the governing body.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #87
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
..One thing that gives it away in the bible is where Jesus basically says to obey the laws of the governing body..
Have you tried living yet, in a Nation without laws?
I haven't.
I do not think I would raise my children in such a Nation either.
When taken out of context, Jesus can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Which is he to you?
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #88
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
...The USA insists on christianity being our religion. .
Have you been to the elementary schools in the USA lately, say the last 10 years or so?

And as for the majority, take a good look around you.
The New Boss is coming, same as the Old Boss.
Islam?

Or will Rome bring it all together for a watered down, fluffy bunny feel good religion, global, yet the newest fashion -since Aliens will have such a great spokesperson.

There are two kinds of everything.
Two kinds of Christianity as well.

Which one do you hate?
Then try the other one.


pso
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #89
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Norval,
Quote:
So often I hear and read the words incarnation, reincarnation, incarnate, and so on. Now
why is that, when the bible speaks of resurrection? Look them up, big difference. With
our ability to clone, and with what is soon to be known, mankind has the prospect of
living for as long as they may desire. Just keep your personal recording up to date, you
know, back up, back up, back up, save, save, save, they have that technology. How else
could we more easily explain and comprehend the idea of resurrection, being brought
back to life, raised from the dead, then with today's technology? To live in virtual
youthfulness for as long as you want. Think of what you could accomplish, where you
could go, what you could learn. The technology of resurrection is comprehensible.
I thought resurrection was pertaining to Spirit body only?
The one that mimics God, creates clones.
Which is resurrection to you?
Cloned DNA to recreate your body (which the original is the body of your death -your Soul enters to die [hence the pit, grave,hades.hell...]), or your Soul to eternal life- once that body served it use?

Keep up the interesting research Norval and Gale.
Truly fascinating material to go over and it is surely a key to becoming aware -and remembering who we are, as well as waking up the slumber party membership.

Sorry for all the emphasis on the text, LOL
I may be wrong, you may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for.
Throw out the line, don't try and save me
You may be right, yes I know, you know I may be wrong.

Something like that, LOL
Edited -
pso

Last edited by Patrick; 10-29-2008 at 11:27 PM. Reason: billy joel made me do it
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:28 AM   #90
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

me,
Quote:
The one that mimics God, creates clones.
Let me clarify.
It is easy to create when you have a penis.
Our 'creators' of the body -surly got their panties in a wad when they discovered our form was shaped by our Spirit.

Why not play around with these slaves?
I bet they had that thought.
let's give them DNA from us since we are superior in al ways.
Maybe we can enter in as well, and live eternally...? I am sure the had this thought as well.

If successful, they could bypass certain punishment.
Only God will allow evil to grow to it's fruition, in order to know the good wheat from the chaff'.

The tares look exactly like wheat UNTIL they are fully grown.

God is Spirit.
Anything else is a liar and deceiver.

Patrick
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:00 AM   #91
warngen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 92
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Have you been to the elementary schools in the USA lately, say the last 10 years or so?

And as for the majority, take a good look around you.
The New Boss is coming, same as the Old Boss.
Islam?

Or will Rome bring it all together for a watered down, fluffy bunny feel good religion, global, yet the newest fashion -since Aliens will have such a great spokesperson.

There are two kinds of everything.
Two kinds of Christianity as well.

Which one do you hate?
Then try the other one.


pso
I have been to an elementary school in the past 10 years and as I recall, everyday started out like this: (stand up and put right hand over heart and look at USA flag and say) "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. An to the republic for which it stands one nation UNDER GOD indivisible with LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:34 AM   #92
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
I have been to an elementary school in the past 10 years and as I recall, everyday started out like this: (stand up and put right hand over heart and look at USA flag and say) "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. An to the republic for which it stands one nation UNDER GOD indivisible with LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
That is worshiping the flag, and idol.
It is not God.
No prayer either.
No anything about Jesus allowed.

You're a young man.
perhaps I should have stated within last 5 years.
However, I have seen the socialism creep in slowly through the raising of 7 children over the years.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:43 AM   #93
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
The bible is about disclosure.

There are no gods.
There are sentient intelligent life forms, what we call ETs, some far older and more
knowledgeable than others. We can now understand that all the hocus pocus stuff can be
explained by advanced technology. What were miracles, are now known facts of
understanding with our technology. Mankind can even duplicate several of the bibles
miracles today.

What Gale and I have tried to do here is to present what the bible has to say with out
religious wording. With out any religious ideologies or agendas to adhere to in trying to
understand what the bibles says, we try to present it's simple message to all of you. That
book tells us who we are, how we came to be, and why. We are in wonder at the way so
many here just turn up their noses and spout religious verbiage of their own beliefs. This is
not our beliefs, nor is it cultic propaganda, and all it takes is reading the bible to know
that.

The greatest matter of concern for today is survival of what is coming. Everyone "knows"
something major is about to happen to our world. Yes, the bible has given advanced
warning of what is about to occur. The bible also tells us what we must do to prepare
ourselves for what is about to happen. Those of us that have read and understand what
the bible has to say when it comes to our future also know what we will be doing after the
calamity. We will spend seven months picking up bones, but will spend several years
getting rid of weapons.

So often I hear and read the words incarnation, reincarnation, incarnate, and so on. Now
why is that, when the bible speaks of resurrection? Look them up, big difference. With
our ability to clone, and with what is soon to be known, mankind has the prospect of
living for as long as they may desire. Just keep your personal recording up to date, you
know, back up, back up, back up, save, save, save, they have that technology. How else
could we more easily explain and comprehend the idea of resurrection, being brought
back to life, raised from the dead, then with today's technology? To live in virtual
youthfulness for as long as you want. Think of what you could accomplish, where you
could go, what you could learn. The technology of resurrection is comprehensible.

All we have to do is to live by the laws of the galaxy for sentient intelligent life.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Just in case any missed the post in all the rabble.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:57 AM   #94
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Norval,
Quote:
Quote:
So often I hear and read the words incarnation, reincarnation, incarnate, and so on. Now
why is that, when the bible speaks of resurrection? Look them up, big difference. With
our ability to clone, and with what is soon to be known, mankind has the prospect of
living for as long as they may desire. Just keep your personal recording up to date, you
know, back up, back up, back up, save, save, save, they have that technology. How else
could we more easily explain and comprehend the idea of resurrection, being brought
back to life, raised from the dead, then with today's technology? To live in virtual
youthfulness for as long as you want. Think of what you could accomplish, where you
could go, what you could learn. The technology of resurrection is comprehensible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Norval,

I thought resurrection was pertaining to Spirit body only?
The one that mimics God, creates clones.
Which is resurrection to you?
Cloned DNA to recreate your body (which the original is the body of your death -your Soul enters to die [hence the pit, grave,hades.hell...]), or your Soul to eternal life- once that body served it use?

Keep up the interesting research Norval and Gale.
Truly fascinating material to go over and it is surely a key to becoming aware -and remembering who we are, as well as waking up the slumber party membership.

Sorry for all the emphasis on the text, LOL
I may be wrong, you may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for.
Throw out the line, don't try and save me
You may be right, yes I know, you know I may be wrong.

Something like that, LOL
Edited -
pso
I don't miss that much.

Last edited by Patrick; 10-30-2008 at 05:59 AM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:13 AM   #95
warngen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 92
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

if you can see the big picture, then you would come to see that they are, either subliminal or in the open, trying to tell us that Christianity is the way. Tell me, why do they televise only christian churches and sermons? If you find a TV station in the US that deals with recording and replaying sermons and services that do not pertain to christianity, then please tell me and show me the proof.

Thanks
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:40 AM   #96
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
if you can see the big picture, then you would come to see that they are, either subliminal or in the open, trying to tell us that Christianity is the way. Tell me, why do they televise only christian churches and sermons? If you find a TV station in the US that deals with recording and replaying sermons and services that do not pertain to christianity, then please tell me and show me the proof.

Thanks
You're absolutely correct.

But notice the title of this thread - it contains the wisdom that will set you free.

Separate the book from the parasites who use it for financial or personal gain.

My dog has fleas - but I still love him.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #97
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Outside of Worcester, MA
Posts: 32
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Holy smokes! I just started reading the bible for the very first time the other day. I wanted to see if what I've learned over the past 20 years as far as all the research I've done on UFO's, ancient civilizations, crop circles, etc. would resonate with me while I perused the pages of it. It was almost like I did my learning backwards. But I've always had this sort of knowing that God was not what the human race believed Him to be...

I agree with Norval, that the angels are the ET's. Us human's keep crying out for God to save us in these trying times, and he sends us our guardian angels to assist us, but no one knows what to make up of it because they're coming in flying saucers, and not looking at all like what the general public's expecting them to look like. But they are answering our "prayers", and unfortunately some of us just don't realize it...

Just my take on it...
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #98
Gale
Banned
 
Gale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 120
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Thank you, Karmahak, what a refreshing reply.

Backwards, yes I can relate. It was even suggested to read the Bible books in reverse order starting with the New Testament first then the Old Testament, first Malachi then Zechaniah etc; donít forget the Apocrypha and Deuterocanonicals.

Quote:
knowing that God was not what the human race believed Him to be
The religions and PTB have perverted what the Bible says.

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #99
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

norval/gale--a question to you / and, to all others on this thread

there are many versions of the bible

original tongues
king james
etc.,
(note--i am NO eXpert on the bible)

which one do you trust most, and,why ?

and, is that version - in a format of mp3's that can be listened to ???

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:12 PM   #100
Gale
Banned
 
Gale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 120
Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Exchanger, I have over the years bought all different kinds of translations of the Bible so I have a hard copy but what I prefer is a computer database called the American Bible Society Bible Database and a free online download of another searchable program called e-sword from Rick Meyers. Unfortunately a few of the translations supplied to Rick Meyers require him to charge for those specific translations and they donít have 2 Esdras.
The very first Bible I read was the NRSV, which contains the Apocrypha, I wanted to read what they all had to say.
I hope that is helpful.

PS.
There is also available to purchase a replica of the 1611 King James, I have a copy but it is hard to read because of the ancient language.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon