Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #51
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Just being born into a world full of tyrants, dictators, wars, genocide, and disease etc. All of these have defied my beliefs, ever since i was born.
Well mate, nothing happens by chance and were all here through choice. What you dont like you bother with. Why not act with the premise that all that bad stuff doesnt matter because you are here. You have qualities and ability that many here will find difficult to utilise in daily life. We all have different gifts to develop and share.

Take care,

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:24 AM   #52
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Thanks, JNANA...I think you're right that when I'm concentrating on asking for sign, it is rather like meditating. You can bet I'll be checking out the guide here on Avalon, info on the web, and references at the bookstore. I'm eager to get started now! Wish me luck! Thanks for your encouragement...
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:38 AM   #53
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
This forum attracts many with a sense of union and strength. It also allows us to share our opinions and ideas and "get that off your chest". I would like us all to share our personal experiences here, be it ghost, ufo, six sense etc.

I feel it will become a great reference for all to work from and aid in unlocking the door called mystery.

Macros
I was shot with an uzzi through the head . The bullet went strait through my hat from front to back but no bullet in my head. I guess i have work to do.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:02 AM   #54
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I was shot with an uzzi through the head . The bullet went strait through my hat from front to back but no bullet in my head. I guess i have work to do.

Holy **** Man!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:05 AM   #55
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Awakening to the corporate/illuminati matix is beyond belief. The perfection of indoctrination, culling and having people choosing this fate is amazing. The complexity of the judicial, political, science, military, nuclear, educational, cultural manipulation industry. The incredible syncronization of media, propaganda and herding. The backward dealing of nutrition, EPA, FDA and the banking system is something of awe. The false flag and deception of crisis, terror, shortage of food, virus epedemic and the end of the world is like a chapter out of HG Wells and Aldous Huxley.

Integrating this information, communicating it and finding balance in a physical/spritual integrity has defied my original belief.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:20 AM   #56
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

If I would have told myself 10 years ago, what I would feel now, or how I see the world now, I wouldn't have been able to believe myself, seeing how small and closed my mind really was, for what is all out there.

Now, to make it even better, I would love to look back in another 10 years and be able to say, we all did manage to change the world for the better...
Against all odds, we managed to make all of mankind humane.
If we manage that in my remaining lifetime here... That would defy belief.

But would it defy belief for the better, or defy belief for the worse?

Up goes the coin.

-- ------------------------

And a story.. Gawd, so many to choose from.
I had to choose between 2 people... Really choose. I couldn't for the life of me make up my mind, So I asked in my mind both people to help me and call me.
Within a couple of minutes one called. Later I heard from the other, that she called me but the line was busy....
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:25 AM   #57
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmakah View Post
I could not agree more that this truly is one of the most sincere threads I've read related to this sort of topic thus far...let's hope more follow...

I feel very strongly the need to let all of you know that reading these experiences confirms a lot of things for me: I am not alone in the world/universe (physically or spiritually) and that all of us coming together and sharing this is such a needed release (especially for me), and to be received by open eyes and minds is so reassuring.

EAGLESPIRIT: I read your story on the Celestine site. So sorry for the loss you've experienced, but yet so happy for you in your experiences that followed. And thank you for your opinion and advice on what I should do with the signals I receive. I'm fairly new at this (although these things have been happening to me for the majority of my life, I'm new at wanting to do something about/with it) so any positive advice I can get is welcome.

JNANA: Thank you also for your reply, it makes such great sense to me. I can't even imagine being able to get to the place where you are meditatively. Perhaps someday!

Thanks to everyone for their input here. And thanks to MACROS...for starting it. Peace!
Hi Karmakah,

I am glad You enjoyed some of My story. Some of the things that have occurred in my life in the last couple of years have been so spiritually surreal I could hardly believe some of them myself : )

You know, I'm Guided to leave this link of "Spirit of Change" magazine that is put together by good friends of mine. I do sweat lodge with them regularly too! You may find something in the magazine that helps You on Your journey. It is free and can be found at many holistic and natural food and herb stores around our area...or You can read it online.

Alternative Medicine, Holistic Health and Natural Living Magazine for New England ~ Spirit of Change:
http://www.spiritofchange.org/

A suggestion to You from Me on one form of Personal Meditation is to try to get in touch with nature as much as possible if You can. Quiet walks in the woods by a stream or maybe a park near You as often as You can. It is so important that We each really connect to Mother Earth spiritually in the rapidly changing times now!

Thank You All for sharing in here, too!

Onward and Upward!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #58
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Awakening to the corporate/illuminati matix is beyond belief. The perfection of indoctrination, culling and having people choosing this fate is amazing. The complexity of the judicial, political, science, military, nuclear, educational, cultural manipulation industry. The incredible syncronization of media, propaganda and herding. The backward dealing of nutrition, EPA, FDA and the banking system is something of awe. The false flag and deception of crisis, terror, shortage of food, virus epedemic and the end of the world is like a chapter out of HG Wells and Aldous Huxley.

Integrating this information, communicating it and finding balance in a physical/spritual integrity has defied my original belief.
Hi Magamud.

I remember an advert years ago on the TV for starwars Ep 1. The Darth Maul character in a funny way sums up the powers that be with what he says. It went along the lines of ..."Fear is my ally. Fear attracts the strong. Fear attracts the weak. Fear attracts the brave, the foolish. Fear is my ally..."

I suppose the Jedi postion here would be "the strong" and they would police the problem with aim to reduce its hold on the galaxy.

By the way, I am not a jedi

Macros
Old 11-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #59
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

[QUOTE=TranceAm;79368]If I would have told myself 10 years ago, what I would feel now, or how I see the world now, I wouldn't have been able to believe myself, seeing how small and closed my mind really was, for what is all out there.

Now, to make it even better, I would love to look back in another 10 years and be able to say, we all did manage to change the world for the better...
Against all odds, we managed to make all of mankind humane.
If we manage that in my remaining lifetime here... That would defy belief.

But would it defy belief for the better, or defy belief for the worse?

Up goes the coin.

--------------------------

Hello TranceAm, groups like ours create chips in the veil that blinds our view to the true reality. Our sons and daughters in future generations will look back with admiration and respect. Seeing how hard life was and yet how strong and united we became in creating a new world full of freedom.

Macros
Old 11-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #60
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

One lucky Hat there mate!

I`d never stop wearing it!

Thanks,

Macros
Old 11-18-2008, 03:50 AM   #61
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
We had a timeline shift last week and I'm still kind of freaked out about it. The kids and I were in town and noticed that the Taco Bell had shut down. It was empty with a "for lease" sign on the window. My husband was traveling out of town and when he got back I was telling him how the Taco Bell shut down. We drove by it because it he didn't believe it and guess what? It was open, unchanged, just as it was before.

Fortunately my son also remembers seeing it shut down and having that discussion w/me over how it's weird that one of the cheapest places in town shut down. So I'm not nuts. It was shut down. Then a few days later, it wasn't.

I have a lifetime of weird events but this one is just confirmation for me that we are living in "different" times.

I also had a timeline event.
One day my friends took me to the country to show me an area that used to be one of the first cabins built for trading about 150 years ago.
They didnt tellme that at thetime, but as I stood there on that hill, I saw theland as it once was -- very calm and peaceful the native trappers were dressed in buckskin pulling their sled with skins.
A time before telephone wires and paved roads, before electricity.
I remember the sky night full of beautiful stars and the quality of the air

tranquility on the land although at that time there already had been so much change-- to be surrounded by virgin forest and clear white snow for it was winter

I remember the glow of oil lamps from the cabin windows and the look on the face of my native brother carrying the skins.

something I treasure and as i turned to share this vision with my friends it slowly faded away
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:39 AM   #62
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:52 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #63
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

As anyone been told they where seen somewhere even though you werent there?

371`s experience reminds me of a time i was shopping in the supermarket and this middle aged women came over to me and said hello. she had recollection in her eyes and I intially thought that I had done some work at her house. I couldnt recall her but off she went talking about the family of hers and using words like "...and your sister Terri as moved to..." . When I heard this at little alarm bell began ringing in my head - shes mistaken my identity. I found my self nodding and listening to her but wished to escape. The longer she went on the harder it became to butt in and explain hat she had got the wrong person. I began moving away and she followed. She talked of her mothers illness and how much better she was. I secretly prayed for my phone to ring so i could get out of there but no such luck. we ended up near cafeteria and she explained that she had to go. As she went she stopped and turned to me pointing out her mother who was sat down eating. She called her and said "look mother its Thomas" the mother looked up smiled and waved. She recognised me too! I waved as I rushed away feeling very silly indeed. I later thought - WOW! Is there another me living elsewhere!?

Earlier this year on a saturday evening I was heading to town in a taxi when the driver asked me what job i did. I told him and he explained that the other day he had picked up a doctor who looked just like me and wore the same shirt I had on!

Many years ago I have been told by friends that they spotted me somewhere else, sometimes driving nice looking cars. I would love to meet this strange twin i have but this hasnt happened yet.

Macros
Old 11-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #64
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, severals things.

One of them:

When I was like 4 years old some people near my talked about UFOS and they sayd that the Ufos in no-time disapear in the air.

Suddenly a voice in my head (hahahah) told me that they not disapear in the air, what they do is alters the light near them by magnetism and gives me a lot of tecnichal info but I don't remember but for like 12 years I remember that information.

Is odd because like when I was like 18 I realize that Bob Lazar say the same thing about the reason of the ufos "disapear" in the air.

Odd.

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-18-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #65
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

That got me thinking of when you spin a coin and as it rotates so it becomes transparent.

Macros
Old 11-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #66
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Brought this over from a homestead site I have been visiting for years..
Let's change the world folks...each in our own way, now!

I came on these homestead sites and had genuine respect and honor for many of you and your hard working ethics and your wanting to be on your own in your own individual way by as much of your own ways and means as was possible. Your open hearts and your open sharing and your willingness to help one another.

You see, I've never done lsd...never done what would be considered 'hard' drugs...never got off on or into any so called 'hippie' ways. I threw in the towel of drinking alcohol over 20 years ago now and doing any kind of "recreational" anything...smoking pot, etc. ...anything at all like that...20 years Folks!

So here comes January 2007 and I start taking in sunrises back to back through my eyes as a way to consciously connect because I was prompted to do this by an inner urge that felt right and true to me because of research I was doing on light and sound therapy.

And what happens...my inner vibration and frequency of my own flow of life within me goes sky high after the 3rd day and I start seeing and feeling things those few weeks in January that many have had occur through vivid dreams and lucid dreaming and out of body experiences at near death and through taking peyote or san pedro or ayahuasca or ibogaine or yes, lsd, or any other consciousness altering plant derived chemical reaction and interaction that enhances the spirit world. None of this planned by me or known by me because I never took any of those nor had any direct personal experience with them...this all came from the sunlight at sunrise and sunset.

Sooo... things happen to me from looking directly at the sun and 'wanting' to enhance my awareness and wellness and help change the reality we live in and under so that I may help others help themselves if they so well choose to change their own realities because each of us has that power and ability in a beautiful and loving way and we will be protected from the evil intent all around us now more than ever because more and more people are simply connecting in their own ways and deciding it is time to change their own reality right now...to an unconditional loving and self-responsible reality where anything is possible because anything is possible when we decide to be of service to others all around us that are beginning to see it is time for them to change their own lives.

I found this You Tube interview of Dr. Mitchell Gibson from last year..this is part 2 of that series where he talks about the sun and it's personal enhancing energy by looking at it at early sunrise and late sunset to get use to it...and You Tube is easier for many of you to listen to on your computer because it records in short 10 minute bites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR4hX...eature=related

And this, once again, is not for everybody, but for those of you that think it may help you...it will. What it did for me was simply help me realize that we are so much more than we have ever been told and lied to as to what we are...each of us is a powerful loving entity that can change this whole world rightside up right in front of us in what would seem an instant now in time as we know it!

Things are changing fast and this is one beautiful way to tune in if it resonates with you...safely and directly ...just do it at early sunrise and/or late sunset and take it in slowly at first and listen to your heart and build up the time to 5 minutes if you decide to do it. Things are going to be changing ultra fast in the next few years. Might just as well tune into the real world of mother nature and mother earth and the rhythm of real and natural life instead of the man-made static created mess of news and tv and radio. This process enhanced my own connection to nature and calmed me down and it actually nourishes me like food...and once again...it is not the only natural way to do this....but it is a powerful wonderful way for me and many others that are coming forward more now than ever.

Last edited by eaglespirit; 11-27-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #67
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

A very fascinating idea, but is there any risk to your eyesight in doing this?

Macros
Old 11-27-2008, 07:28 PM   #68
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

when i was 12 years old i was banging on a window of our house and the window smashed, slicing my arm open in the process. i passed out soon after that and only have spots of memories there after for days.

i was brought into surgery where the surgeons did their best but came out and told my mother i had severed the nerves in my arm and had lost the use of it. the doctors decided to transfer me to another hospital where they preformed neurosurgery to see if anything could be done. in the second hospital, on the following day before i went into the surgery for the second operation our parish priest came into see me and did the anointing of the sick, all i remember from this was him putting oil on my forehead. then i was brought into the surgery for the second time.

what defies belief is, when they started to operate on my arm the second time they realised that where my major nerves should be located in my arm, they weren't and in their place were minor nerves. where the doctors thought i lost the use of my arm i hadn't, due to some freak of nature that the surgeons had never seen or heard of before. my mother tells me that they came out of the theatre really excited at what had happened, wishing they had cameras in there because it was such an unusual case. after such a traumatic experience all i was left with was a slight difference in one arm to the other, the injured arm feels slightly numb but mostly it's unnoticeable and compared to the other option i'm very grateful.

this is one of my miracle stories.
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:57 AM   #69
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
A very fascinating idea, but is there any risk to your eyesight in doing this?

Macros
Hi Macros,
That is for You to decide for Yourself and listening to Your Own Heart...if it is done at early sunrise and late sunset and built up in steady 10 second increments day by day for those new to it that do not already have weak eyes and have been outside in the natural light steadily that it is as safe as learning to swim without a life vest if you already know how to dog paddle...if You get my comparison.

I personally have looked directly at the sun at sunrise and/or sunset in meditation the last couple of years for an accumulated 600+++ hours.
It has been nothing but enhancing for me. I now take in a 15 minute sunrises or sunsets when it is clear. I had built up my time slowly and steadily to 45 minutes of direct visual intake in 2007 and had done that steadily for a while...now I simply take it in as my heart dictates. It has been my way to meditate and interact with the changes occurring now, physically and spiritually. It has connected me to nature and mother earth and the energy of the heavens as never before in my life in beautiful and direct and personal ways.

If You do it and it does not feel right for You then simply stop doing it. But instead of taking it in directly try to simply be more conscious of the light and enjoy the reflection off of a stream or a pond when taking nature walks. The sun is really our great big healer in the sky, imho...and we have been completely lied to, for the most part...about our important one on one relationship we can and should have with it in whatever way feels right for each of us. It IS life enhancing and we should not avoid exposure as has been taught. Most of Us can change Our metabolism and inner workings by being more conscious of the natural light and re-learning to interact with it more and build up that interaction in steady increments if You have not been in the sunlight much.

Here are more links for personal research and writings:

http://www.solarhealing.com/sgprocess.htm

http://www.solarhealing.com/sungazing.htm

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/mgibson.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR4hX...eature=related

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/sungazing/

http://www.sungazing.com/

http://www.sunlight.as.ro/

http://www.anandaproject.org/sunyoga/index.html

Please pm me if you want to know more, thanks!
Old 11-28-2008, 12:59 AM   #70
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful story Conaire! Thank You for sharing!
Old 12-01-2008, 06:12 PM   #71
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Hi eaglespirit,

[COLOR="Lime"]Thinking about it Ive looked at the sun (very early morning) whilst driving to work on odd occasions. It didnt hurt my eyes and this is down to its brightness. [/COLOR]

Macros
Old 12-01-2008, 06:20 PM   #72
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone lived in a house/flat/apartment in the past that didnt seem right or carried evidence of hauntings, bad vibes etc? If this is true for anyone here, did you find that life went alittle wrong after living there and followed you after you left?

I have experienced this myself in a flat i spent only a year in. I found that alot of bad luck followed me after leaving that strange place.

Macros
Old 12-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #73
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

3 nights ago, before going to sleep, I meditated and prayed by sending prayers and love to the world, the politicians, everyone. I spent a long time sending good vibes to the universe. even to people who do evil acts.
When i went to sleep, my body was paralysed and i could feel "a force" trying to take over my mond/body. I couldn't move so I kept my eyes open so i would wake up entirely but it was difficult.
I finally gave in a allowed myself to face this "force". I was thinking in mi mind and saying. God is with me. God is power, God id here. I kept saying it over and over, after 4 times of me screaming this mentally, the "force" left me alone, and I was able to move again and I felt a total sense of peace.

I don't know what that was about. I will try not to judge it or try to figure it out. it could simply be my mind; however, it didn't feel that way.
This is when the idea of a spiritual war going is something I consider a reality.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #74
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
3 nights ago, before going to sleep, I meditated and prayed by sending prayers and love to the world, the politicians, everyone. I spent a long time sending good vibes to the universe. even to people who do evil acts.
When i went to sleep, my body was paralysed and i could feel "a force" trying to take over my mond/body. I couldn't move so I kept my eyes open so i would wake up entirely but it was difficult.
I finally gave in a allowed myself to face this "force". I was thinking in mi mind and saying. God is with me. God is power, God id here. I kept saying it over and over, after 4 times of me screaming this mentally, the "force" left me alone, and I was able to move again and I felt a total sense of peace.

I don't know what that was about. I will try not to judge it or try to figure it out. it could simply be my mind; however, it didn't feel that way.
This is when the idea of a spiritual war going is something I consider a reality.
Many, many years ago I awoke to find i couldnt move(apart from my eyes) my body felt numb or just like a big lump joined to my head. I too dd alot of mental screaming and eventually asked god to free me. My body gained some feeling like that of pins and needles and it felt light. I closed my eyes at this point and swear that i moved up to the ceiling and down again. I then found i could move again.

Your prayers must have done some good for something to come in and "attach"?. I would say that you keep up the good work but put in place some form of protection too. We humans are more powerful than we are led to believe. I agree with you in saying that a spiritual war is active. To me it is a battle to prevent us fully waking up to our true selfs.

Take care

Macros
Old 12-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #75
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

What was even more interesting is that I even prayed to a higher power that if there is an extra terrestrial race trying to enslave humanity, I was even praying for them.

This hasn't happened to me in a long time so it's ironic that it happens on the night that I decide to go into deep prayer.

Thank you Macros. I will definitely take note of using more protection tools while in prayer and I totally agree, we are such powerful spiritual/human beings. We have been programmed to believe that we are not.

Much love and peace to you.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote