Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default America will NOT be voting for change!

The looming US elections will not be an opportunity for change, both Obama and McCain are place men, they are chosen to keep the agenda going. Presidents are not elected, they are chosen, not by the people by the unseen power that controls the whole political landscape all over the world. It is the same here, golden boy Blair and now golden boy Cameron being pushed forward as the only viable leader after the destruction of Gordon Brown. Character assination is the biggest weapon to be able to effect change. If you want someone removed who present obstacles to the global agenda smear their character, dig some dirt, dirt they were probably lulled into previously which is now being used against them. They are all pawns in the game, mere commodities to be used and then discarded when they no longer serve a need.... Keeping it real!!!
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: America will NOT be voting for change!

I think the "chosen one" on the democratic side was Hillary. I think Barack pulled the rug out from under her using individual contributions averaging around 80.00 each from American citizens. It would have made a huge difference if Bush wasn't put in office. We would not have gone to Iraq. Thousands of lives would have been spared and many of your tax dollars too. All the signing statements that are now in place would not exist granting total power to Bush. There will be change if a democrat gets in, especially if dems control all 3 branches AND!!!!! we actually hold them accountable. There is no greater power than all of us united. Problem is that typical Americans sit on thier hands until it's too late. I personally have made 100's of calls and have seen results go my way, and some not. Third party or not voting is not going to help anyone at this point. We need to start an American Peoples Party the day after Barack gets in and take control of our country back. We certainly can't do it before next week.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I will reserve my judgments until I see the works to judge by

yet the past whispers in my ears that you could be right on the money

yet still......works
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #4
Steve_G

I'm with alternative-answer on this one. The system needs to change, not the figureheads that represent it. Time after time change is promised, yet it's always a case of "here comes the new boss, same as the old boss."

That said, I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #5
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

if there even is an election, we'll see which puppet gets elected
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #6
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

There is some sad truth in stating both guys are pawns in a bigger game. The even sadder truth is that we have watched this game being played right out in the open with the actions of this current administration. The people feel so powerless, or they ignore and go on with daily hum drum. That's where I see the problem. We can sit on these forums and talk abut what is wrong, and wait around for a revolution. We will be waiting until every complacent American wakes up. To wake up, it seems they must lose their jobs, health care, homes, constitutional rights etc. By then, it will be too late. We will have turned into a third world country utilizing potential slave labor. There may even be debtors prisons. You see, republicans have worked so long to prove that government is failing, by installing the most inadequate people in positions where they are doomed to failure. They can then say, let's privatize!!! Yippie. We'll have Blackwater dealing with civil unrest as they did in New Orleans. Private prisons, police force, fire fighters, roads. Scary stuff if you ask me. Imagine if they would have privatized social security. The gov't is suppose to represent the people. The people are complacent. Of course they will set their own agenda if we don't set it for them. There are way more of us than them.

http://www.census.gov/population/www/popclockus.html

There was 1,444,108. active armed service members as of 9/30/08 per DOD
Plus congress and whitehouse schleps.

We are the majority. It is our govt. We have a constitution which protects us. Or did protect us.

Here is Obamas stand on signing statements

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...ateQA/ObamaQA/

Say what you will, but at least go to his website and look at the issues, and then go to McCains, or your third party choice.

I think when and if the Americans ever wake up, we will take this country back. Looking forward to it.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:01 AM   #7
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

the original plan was bush sr, followed by bill clinton, followed by W, followed by hillary clinton, follwed by jeb bush. this is a whole new ballgame. obama was never the intended choice for the democrats. i think lady de rothschild's endorsement of mccain, who previously supported hillary clinton, is at least some proof of that.

for the record, i'm not saying i support obama's campaign

Last edited by goody8504; 10-30-2008 at 04:05 AM.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:24 AM   #8
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

It is time to go back to passing around the donation can if you truly wish for the government to work for the people. No one comes before the media for maximum coverage without the funds to do so and the media coverage needed even then they are ridiculed or given limited exposure. People need to come together and decide what is is they truly need in life, we simply have to much division within the popolous. One question comes to my mind is do we really want an effective government. I will wait until mid 09' to see if any real progress is made or if it was simply just more empty rhetoric. From what I have seen the leaders are mere window dressing the corporations, special interest groups, et al. are making the choices for us the government simply carries them out from both sides.

Given that how many people here take responsibility for oneself, doing the hard work necessary to regain control over your own life, this starts within and has absolutely nothing to do with the government or anybody else, nor what is occurring outside your sphere. You can enhance your life on so many levels. What many think they have lost was not a total lose unless you dwell within the negative. There are lessons to be learnt from the negative experiences we will do well to learn them and move on. One last thing you may only have your monetary power left which is being slowly depleted this is your voice of today, use it wisely.

I am a peaceful person and cannot be involved in any act of violence so know I am biased when it comes to acts of aggression, yes even if it meant giving my own life however, I have been protected by an unseen hand all my life that protects me from those who do violence against me, I call it karma who knows. IMO as far as revolution goes this should have already been done, doing so now may only give the ptb an excuse to carry out any plan they choose against not only the ones who do so but possibly innocent people tread carefully in these waters, just please reflect on the cause and effect before approaching such an idea in today's environment.

Peace & Love
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:33 AM   #9
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: America will NOT be voting for change!

negative thread posts such as this, that are based purely on speculation and personal gut feelings, are counterproductive to the true mission of the Avalon forum. I forsee a positive future for myself and humanity as a whole.

A good point was made about Lady de Rothschild switching her support from Hillary to McCain. I thought that was very telling as well.

I do not endorse any political candidate, I am simply hoping for the best, while being prepared for the worst.

Let the elections happen and the new President will soon show his true colors...

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:51 AM   #10
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: America will NOT be voting for change!

Tara I like your thinking,action speaks louder than words, too many pesimist who talk about change bur lost faith a long time ago. How did Mandela achieved so much under impossible odds. Ghandi or every single person who had faith in the unseen, faith in justice and equality for those less fortunate.
We have to start somewhere, throw rotten tomatoes if you like. I say lets get off our behinds and lets make a positive change in the world that surround us.
Is this impossible you think ? What is your message for your children if you don't believe in a better tomorrow ?
Congratulations Tara !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:36 AM   #11
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: America will NOT be voting for change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Tara I like your thinking,action speaks louder than words, too many pesimist who talk about change bur lost faith a long time ago. How did Mandela achieved so much under impossible odds. Ghandi or every single person who had faith in the unseen, faith in justice and equality for those less fortunate.
We have to start somewhere, throw rotten tomatoes if you like. I say lets get off our behinds and lets make a positive change in the world that surround us.
Is this impossible you think ? What is your message for your children if you don't believe in a better tomorrow ?
Congratulations Tara !!!
As a Canuck I need to put my 2 cents worth in...can each and every one of you be the positive change you wish to see in your world seeing (yourself) as the next President of the United States of America?
Find out How at the Link below:

http://www.tinyurl.com/5mxjc3

__________________________________________________ _
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Just to add a little to my earlier post. I am not suggesting violence. I am suggesting that people get involved and pay attention. If 100 million Americans were calling the house and senate on a regular basis pushing our agenda we may be able to change something. Keep in mind, what our country does by means of war, oppression, and the like all over this great planet, falls in our lap. We are responsible. You can say you had nothing to do with Iraq and the deaths of many innocent people, but did you call every day leading up to the war and make your view point known? I know we are responsible for ourselves ultimately. I know it's important to be spiritually guided (for me anyway), but it's also important to hold people accountable even if we lose. I have two little boys. I do not want them to experience war, first hand, ever. What we need is a sense of ownership in this country. I think the conspiracies are out in the open. I think the bad guys are being exposed and are going down. I think we have to take control. Gov't should be a tool to get the peoples business done. If Obama gets in we need to hold him accountable. There are tools that keep you up to date in a very streamlined way. I will get some info together and pass it on to those who are interested.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #13
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member

Americans - VOTE - use it or lose it.
A true vote for change would be to vote every incumbent out, regardless of party. Now that would wake up politicians to the will of the people.
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #14
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Lets not forget that we are beings of light. God Beings. We let the negitive distract us from the power we hold. Take a minute and meditate a positive vibration. Project your positive energy, your positive thought energy, and change the negitive to positive by thinking that the right person will be elected and he will receive the right thought, and he will be surrounded by the right people. This is a change we can all be part of. The more who join in, the more power we can emit. Time for a change. The change is within us. The change is ignoring the negitive energy and sending forth the positive energy that does live in each and everyone of us.

Peace, love and HARMONY...Topper

Last edited by Topper; 10-30-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #15
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

I am amazed. A fire storm of negitivity suddenly silenced. Did everyone sit back and meditate? Did we all project that positive beam of energy? May all be blessed.

peace, love and harmony....Topper
Old 10-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #16
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

This year, Zbig is back, running foreign policy for Hussein. Indeed, remember Mark, son of Zbig? Mark was one of the sons to whom Zbig dedicated Between Two Ages in 1970. Mark is all grown up now and shaving. Can you imagine? Mark is foreign policy adviser to Senator Hussein. So who is foreign policy adviser to Senator McCain this year? The envelope please! El Senador Juan McCain’s foreign policy adviser this year is Ian Brzezinski, the other Zbigniew son.

Notice that our Communist media say nothing about this. They understand perfectly well that if they sass David Rockefeller they could lose their jobs. So they specialize in arguing about lesser fry. So, sure, vote next week, but do so with the assurance that it makes no difference; that the conspiracy for world government has already chosen our next President. He is Rockefeller prime minister and Marxist Zbigniew Brzezins.

source: http://www.infowars.com/?p=5643
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #17
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
I am amazed. A fire storm of negitivity suddenly silenced. Did everyone sit back and meditate? Did we all project that positive beam of energy? May all be blessed.

peace, love and harmony....Topper
Nope, just lunchtime
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #18
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Can you please point out what YOUR perception of negative is, I don't see this as a negative thread. Do you really believe given the masses of information about the levels of control and deception works that Obama or McCain will be bringing in change? They won't be making the policies and strategies, they'll be following orders to the letter. The people didn't choose who they could vote for, they are told who they'll be voting for. Obama and Mccain are not on opposing sides, they are financed by the same side that seeks to maintain power and control.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:05 PM   #19
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

*sigh*

I hate to get political, yet politics is part of our lives, as individuals living under government. As far as my homeland America, their is one thing I keep seeing over and over that concerns me, whether it is right or wrong I have no judgment. I have lived in other economies as an American and have seen the direction we are heading in, in my opinion, it did not appear all that bad, yet I was not part of or a citizen of that government. Yet as far as change in America, it has already begun. No matter who you vote for. Example: When the banks started to fail on wall street, in a free market, the government would have stayed out of the way. I know thats hard to swallow for some, yet once the Government started injecting funds onto the market it created a movement, in our society. I can't say the right move would have been to just let the market crash, even thou that would have been purest for our free market, etc. Democracy, but I am sure the market would have rebounded. We also have to understand this is more of a statement, of change then a solution to a problem. Now do think this move is wrong or right? I dunno, yet history tells us, it is a prerequisite step to an idea already applied in life of Governing.

I will tell you this as long as our constitution is in tact, all will be well. If changes are applied to that. I will be concerned. I am a positive spirit, in heart and mind, I truly believe everything WILL be ok. As a matter a fact I believe the next four years in America will be wonderful!! Instead of worry about change, in our lands, change your state of mind, for this is most important to all things and the direction the world we live is concerned. Look in that mirror, and tell yourself how much you love yourself and how happy you are to be alive. Each and every day. No matter how hard the mountain is you climb, and rest assured the world will start showing you colors and beautiful things never before seen... Thats how change starts.

PEACE

Last edited by Xhaosis; 10-31-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:53 PM   #20
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
This year, Zbig is back, running foreign policy for Hussein. Indeed, remember Mark, son of Zbig? Mark was one of the sons to whom Zbig dedicated Between Two Ages in 1970. Mark is all grown up now and shaving. Can you imagine? Mark is foreign policy adviser to Senator Hussein. So who is foreign policy adviser to Senator McCain this year? The envelope please! El Senador Juan McCain’s foreign policy adviser this year is Ian Brzezinski, the other Zbigniew son.

Notice that our Communist media say nothing about this. They understand perfectly well that if they sass David Rockefeller they could lose their jobs. So they specialize in arguing about lesser fry. So, sure, vote next week, but do so with the assurance that it makes no difference; that the conspiracy for world government has already chosen our next President. He is Rockefeller prime minister and Marxist Zbigniew Brzezins.

source: http://www.infowars.com/?p=5643

The Zbigniew connection has bothered me since day one, but is it at all possible that Senator Obama ( I hate the whole Hussein propaganda- comes from the worst sources-yourself excluded of course) maybe trying to get in and expose these guys? Keep your enemies close?? Okay, I'm reaching. I don't know what to think anymore. I just can't fathom this whole huge conspiracy is happening across the entire spectrum of politicians, media, etc. without major leaks of some kind. Maybe Alex Jones and the sort are out to make a buck, keep the secrets flowing to maintain their legitimacy. If it's really as controlled as you say, what's the point of doing anything at all. You can't win. I gotta believe otherwise or I can't function. Does anyone have any suggestions of media sources they trust. What about Democracy Now, Amy Goodman or Bill Moyers, or Mike Malloy, Nova M radio? Any trusted news sources would be appreciated.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:54 PM   #21
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
. They are all pawns in the game, mere commodities to be used and then discarded when they no longer serve a need.... Keeping it real!!!

Thanks for your opinion .. but ill have to disagree!
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:39 PM   #22
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Thanks for your opinion .. but ill have to disagree!
Why do you disagree, what is the basis for your disagreement? Please quantify.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #23
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Vote Independent Or Boycott The Elections

'How long shall we allow the system to kick us in the head, take our money, insult us after taking our money, and still expect us to participate in its frauds? With every passing year, the differences between the two ruling political parties in the U.S. diminish further, and their outlook, conduct and even advertising campaigns merge so much so that their members can be mistaken one for the other. By now it must be clear that the 'two-party' system is not only no such thing; it is corrupt to the bone. '
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle21123.htm
Old 10-31-2008, 10:48 PM   #24
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

e-mail your representatives until they get sick of you and ask you to stop.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #25
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

www.faxyourmp.com