Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 10:17 PM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Our new Paradigm

This post is a simple reminder.

Practice the Laws of the Universe, they are the premise of life expression. Through them, create a new experience of life for all Earth and Mankind, a New Paradigm. Keep it simple.

Be free and responsible. Be grateful and creative. Be a co-creator with the Creator. Envision yourself with total potentiality. Don't waste thoughts on the dark side, stay focus on what you want.

My blessing to all of Earth and it's inhabitants.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Our new Paradigm

Right on brother. Individual responsibility and mutual co-operation will set us free.

Peace, freedom, love and light,

Z
http://www.freetheplanet.info
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:36 AM   #3
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted to throw a little Mother Theresa out there to go along with this...

"I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there."
-Mother Theresa
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:37 AM   #4
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Back in the autumn of 2001, after a well known event, I grew increasingly frustrated with the new age and alien sites I browsed, and it got to a point where I got so turned off I couldn't read their materials. I felt they swept matters regarding the dark under the rug - promotion a false sense of superiority, focusing on external deities and technology - instead of looking within. Looking back, I wanted more balanced information - both that of the spirit and what's going on in this world. The segway was amazingly fluid, no fireworks, and a door opened for me that had previously been unavailable. Some of the information that resonates most with me can be found in the library located on monroe focus level 27, or what some calls the park. A heads up for those who are familiar with monroe focus levels, which are described in the books by Robert Monroe.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-15-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote