Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
Logout
Avalon Senior Member

Default is this real?

Hello all here.

I did alot researches and got to this here from total different topics which was at the end all conected. There is something saying me this might be happening. I lag more of connection then of information. Its hard to get along with all this stuff in my "normal old life" All the people family friends around me its not easy to conversate about these things which taking a big part actually in my life. How did you got along, found your peace with situation in your normal field around you. To all i talk about this its like totally out of the world from them and they dont know how to handle. Some refuse some say they are tolerant in what others believe and my brother is open to this. But i also feel a distance to my old people which is coming with this changes.
I love them and dont like this strange vibrations of being total out of the world like what they believe and know. I had sense when i go this path fully i might loose alot people of my old life. I dont really have someone here to talk to about this all which would make this experience more easy. Anyone had some experiences about this?

p.s.: i mean i just had a date and i was talking about this stuff like for me it was normal but then i realise peoples reaction i notice its a bigger step then i thought at beginning.

Last edited by Logout; 12-09-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Logout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: is this real?

Hi Logout,

Congratulations on your first POST and welcome.

It isn't easy to talk to people if they are heavily entrapped in the illusionary matrix. They will as part of their programming switch off completely the moment you start talking about this stuff. I find the best way to crack through the shell is to just make the odd comment here and there every few weeks or so. It's like driving a wedge into it. Eventually the dam will burst.

Regards,

Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

More than once in my life I have experienced alienation like I think you are refering too.I guess you could call it a form of culture shock,only it's you who have changed rather than the culture you live in.
I would suggest trying to stay centered in your own truth and also remembering that you once viewed life much the same way the majority of people around you still view it. In other words folks are folks and we all basically want the same things out of life. So we're not so much different after all
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,
Do not get discouraged by the people's reaction. Take it step by step. use current news to tell them what you know,like with that recent phenomenon over Norway...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: is this real?

I have always felt like I don't belong here. Couldn't really relate to the social games that people play, always felt like an outsider. Still feel like I can see what every one else is missing. I sometimes can't even be bothered to talk to people unless there is some glimmer that they are even a little bit awake. I find most people are so heavily mind controlled by the tube that they live in a fantasy or I guess what we call the "Matrix". I do feel like it's OK however, we are all where we are suppossed to be.
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I think you have to be somewhat careful about which stuff out of "this stuff" you talk about in mixed company. If you feel particularly well informed about some area, or you have personal experiences that you can discuss, that helps. Just talking about stuff you've read or seen on the internet is not too likely to convince anyone of anything. In fact, I think it is best not to try to convince anyone, just give them some "what ifs" to think about.

Is this real? I've had a number of "paranormal" and ufo experiences. No doubts in my mind any more about how much I didn't know. I still don't know what it all means or how everything works, but I feel like I'm getting closer. If you can build or find a support group of like-minded people, that helps a bunch.

I'm reading "Keepers of the Garden" by Dolores Cannon. It provides an interesting perspective for those of us who have never felt like we fit in. Highly recommended.

Focus on the positive. Things are way better than they seem.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

iS iT ReaL.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #8
Logout
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for your sharing and experiences.

I can imagine what you mean with beeing carefull what i tell. Its like even the beautiful wingslap of a butterfly can cause on the other side of the earth a Storm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNee0AU7RlA] this was very useful to me maybe you can get use of it
Logout is offline   Reply With Quote