Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 12-29-2008, 08:14 AM   #176
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Ezy DVD refusal to honour vouchers
http://bigpondnews.com/articles/TopS...rs_290179.html

It seems that we are now about to see the same type of economic downturn being applied to our country and I'd hazard that this won't be the last..... what a great way to see in the NY huh???

Blessings,

Vesta.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #177
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hello all and Happy New Year. We are planning a Ground Crew Meeting possibly in Canberra at the end of January the 31st. For now we are trying to get numbers who are interested in coming. I have a couple of ideas. Firstly, I will drive down myself and have 4 spare seats to take members to Canberra, or If we have enough numbers, i might be able to dry hire/borrow a vehicle from work to take all of us down there. (If you don't know, i am a coach driver) Please register your interest as soon as possible with me. Either PM me or just add your name on this post. I will also send an email to those on the small data base we have from previous meetings.

We have some new subjects to discuss.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #178
chantellealyce
Avalon Senior Member

I would just like to say hello to everyone here.
I have just joined this site after weeks of research, and looking for somewhere to talk to people from Australia who have similar beliefs.
I am looking to meet and also to talk to other people to share ideas, talk and help each other.
I am not sure what to write here at the moment but regardless a huge hello to everyone I look forward to having the chance to get to know you all.

Karen
chantellealyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #179
henners

Hey chantellealyce, welcome to the site. Many interesting people here. Some very nice aussies too. If you can make it to a Ground crew meeting, you'll meet some excellent people that think like you (i assume) thats why we are all here.
Henry

Old 01-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #180
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome aboard Chantellealyce. There's some pretty cool and switched on people here in the Oz forum. As Henner's mentioned, get involved in a state Ground Crew where ever you're from and connect with the likeminded.
I'm yet to meet a weirdo amongst them at this point in time , but true, it's been all good since I first got involved in this forum.
There's some absolute gems of information and wisdom posted by members here.
You cant help but to learn more about yourself and whats 'really going on' in this world ..universe.
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #181
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:41 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #182
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Quick link from Vesta :

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd68_34nsg
Old 02-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #183
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

... And a little more from Vesta

Spy on your family, friends with new program

05:47 AEST Thu Feb 5 2009
1 hour 12 minutes ago
AFP
VIEWS: 0
| FLOCKS: 0
| 0 comments so far

More technology news:

Google claims maps may help track people
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=740844

Bus-sized boa slithers into record book
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=740805

MySpace removes 90,000 sex offenders
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=740218

Satellite spots possible 'sauna planet'
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=740445

Satellite spots smallest 'exoplanet
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=740107

Scientists discover smallest exoplanet
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=740098

'1,000 year-old' choc traces found in US
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=736972

Animal eggs 'don't work for stem cells'
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=736885

Google adds ocean depth to Earth browser
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=736840

Mad cow disease blood test developed
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=736532

Google have unveiled a new feature that allows users to track the location on Google Maps of friends or family using a mobile smartphone.

Google Latitude uses Global Positioning System (GPS) technology to show the "approximate" whereabouts on a Google Map of users who opt into the service and choose to share their location with others.

"You can do things like see if your spouse is stuck in traffic on the way home from work, notice that a buddy is in town for the weekend, or take comfort in knowing that a loved one's flight landed safely, despite bad weather.

"Not only can you see your friends' locations on a map, but you can also be in touch directly via SMS, Google Talk, Gmail, or by updating your status message," Google said in a company blog post announcing the new feature.

The Mountain View, California, Internet giant stressed that the sharing of location data is strictly optional.

"We've built fine-grained privacy controls right into the application," Google said. "Everything about Latitude is opt-in. You not only control exactly who gets to see your location, but you also decide the location that they see.

"For instance, let's say you are in Rome. Instead of having your approximate location detected and shared automatically, you can manually set your location for elsewhere — perhaps a visit to Niagara Falls.

"Latitude (also) lets you change the settings on a friend-by-friend basis," Google said.

Latitude, which can be downloaded at google.com/latitude, is presently available in 27 countries and Google said it hopes to add more soon.

Latitude works on mobile smartphones and as an iGoogle gadget on desktop and laptop computers. Google said Latitude will be available for the Apple iPhone "very soon."

Last edited by Global Nomad; 02-06-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:02 AM   #184
henners

To all Aussies- and those who would want to be. At the moment we have a fund raiser on television called "Australia Unites". It is amazing to see the Australian spirit uniting and lending a helping hand to all those people that have lost everything. Nearly 200 people perished. Over 1000 homes lost, plus many more people homeless.

Australians have raised over 50 million dollars, plus corporate donations and whatever we can raise in this television appeal.

This is the real Aussie spirit, when the chips are down, everybody pitches in.

Hopefully this is the start of more unity amongst this great nation.

I am proud to be a spanish Aussie.

Henry

Old 02-19-2009, 06:33 AM   #185
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to all ground crew.
The majority of the Melb. crew had an evening with Adam Davis and friends of http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au/
There were between 40 and 50 like minded soles there. A great introduction and netwoking oppertunities. there will be monthly meetings from now on. With the first theme being personal health and well being.

For Avalon forum members we are very please to announce the attendance in person of Astralwalker of the Nexus thread. Who is in Melb.: I can vouch that he is real and rididige. He only just arrived in Aus. and after a time to settle and adjust we will talk extensively, with an idea of posting a video in the near future, If Kerry and Bill don't beat us to it.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #186
mulder

I just finished listening to Lindsey Williams on the Alex Jones show. The topics included:
1. World-wide food riots in 2009. Problem-reaction-solution.
2. Imminent US financial collapse (tax base collapsing as fewer workers paying less tax, petrol taxes collapsing as petrol is cheap now...). New currency on the way.
3. Price of oil at $US38 & will stay here for some time. 4.70,000 factories close in China - imminent riots there of starving workers.
5. Massive inflation around the corner.
6. Soon every bank, most houses & businesses will end up being owned by the elite.
7. US Police state here to control future rioting.

To listen go to youtube & search for thealexjoneschannel or use itunes to down load the podcast for 18/2/09 (use itunes 4.9+ by adding this podcasting feed: http://xml.nfowars.net/Alex.rss)
Old 02-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #187
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Hi to all ground crew.
The majority of the Melb. crew had an evening with Adam Davis and friends of http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au/
There were between 40 and 50 like minded soles there. A great introduction and netwoking oppertunities. there will be monthly meetings from now on. With the first theme being personal health and well being.

For Avalon forum members we are very please to announce the attendance in person of Astralwalker of the Nexus thread. Who is in Melb.: I can vouch that he is real and rididige. He only just arrived in Aus. and after a time to settle and adjust we will talk extensively, with an idea of posting a video in the near future, If Kerry and Bill don't beat us to it.

That sounds like fun. Cheers Up to the Melbourne crew, I used to live down there and play in a band back in '98 - 00'.
Adam has done well with the David Icke event, still hoping I might be able to come down for it in April.

Say Hi to Astralwalker from me if you see him, I knew he was in the country, would be nice guy to talk with I'm sure.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #188
Soul Rebel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

This is my first post here. I am Peace2all's other half. I have, by proxy, been following many of the Avalon threads for some by time but still a newling to posting and working this "fandangled" computer. But enough about me.

I posted some co-ordinates to the Melb. ground crew and thought you all might find these interesting as well. Co-ordinates 21°48'59.69"S, 114° 9'55.36"E for Google earth. Look em' up. WTF?!!:

G'day Mulder. Your post is I think pretty much on the money. It does however highlight the need for preparations sooner than later. Do you have any time lines for the scenarios you mentioned? Do you think it has to do with August/Sept. timing as mentioned in other threads recently?

Also I would like to extend a big HELLO and G'DAY to Tez who has always sent us(Peace2all) valuable information whenever asked, and PB40 dig your pictures man.......wayyyyyyy cooooooool, awesome, brilliant. Hi to Henners as well, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI, OI! Make sure to say hello to Pep and myself when in Melb. for David Icke. :

Chow for now girls and boys.
Arch/Arty/Soul Rebel.
Soul Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:23 AM   #189
henners

Hey Soulrebel, thanks for that. At the moment i am in Queensland on a tour. I leave tomorrow for Byron Bay then Coffs Harbour. I will be back on my computer on Thursday. Hello to all. I look forward to meeting all the Melbourne ground crew soon.
Henry
Old 02-24-2009, 11:25 AM   #190
P4BL0
Banned

Old 03-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #191
sharondon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi fellow Aussies - Currently in Sydney nsw here. Looking to find like-minded people, locate a suitable location for sustainable community and plan for the change.
Nice to meet you all via this forum , and looking forward to meeting you in person
sharondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:06 AM   #192
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharondon View Post
Hi fellow Aussies - Currently in Sydney nsw here. Looking to find like-minded people, locate a suitable location for sustainable community and plan for the change.
Nice to meet you all via this forum , and looking forward to meeting you in person
Hi Sharondon and fellow AUSSIES,
There is also another thread on Avalon started by Anchor "GROUP SURVIVAL" which also has lots of information regarding communities. My husband (Soul Rebel) and I are also in the process of selling up everything and starting a community in NSW, just checking out land now. We also know of two groups in Melb and NSW that may be joining up and already purchased land. These communities though are more based on "Ringing Cedar Communities" based in the Anastasia books and are not as survival motivated as us or others. Below is the link if you like to check it out. People are meeting over Easter and we are hoping to get there also. Good luck with your vision and may you find what you are looking for. Pep
ETHERION Intentional Community Initiative based on the Anastasia/Ringing Cedar series of books.
NSW Northern Tablelands on 701 hectares (1734 acres), 1200m elevation.
Fantastic climate, 32C max ever, 900mm rainfall, very high light levels summer & winter.
*** THE MOST ENVIRONMENTAL STEP YOU'LL EVER TAKE FOR THE PLANET!!! ***
Meeting Sunday 8th March 5pm at Magpie House Upwey Victoria, see http://www.magpiehouse.com.au .
Meeting Saturday 11th April 2pm in Guyra township to visit land.
Homestead will overflow, so bring tents.
Also see http://www.magpiehouse.com.au/EcoVillage.htm for eco-village details.
What's different about the Ringing Cedar model? Why in just a few years has it inspired over 300 Kin's Domains in Russia based on this model? Why in 2004, did hand-tendered food gardens produce 51% of Russia's total agricultural output with only 7% of land, whereas mechanised artificially fertilised corporate farms produced only 43% using 83% of agricultural land?
Family domains of at least one hectare preserve individuality, self-sufficiency & personal responsibility & creativity, but retains supportive interdependence of a village. Like Russia, Australia has vast areas of monoculture & damaged cattle country "wastelands" which can be transformed into permanent culture gardens where the food resource requires no transport, there's no mortgages, few utilities, & excess produce provides income. If anyone is concerned about Rising Seas displacement, this is surely the joyful answer. We MUST focus on the POSITIVE aspects of (climate?) change, not the NEGATIVE, it's the collective consciousness which creates our reality. Contact us for books, they have a profound effect on readers & must be read for you to understand. You can start with the article "Eco-Villages & Anastasia's Truth about Rising Seas" on our eco-village website.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #193
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

David Ike only 98 tickets to go

http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au/
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #194
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

Alright....I've got a free ticket to anyone that want's to see David Icke at jeff's shed in Melbourne. No one i know gives a **** about current and not so current events....so, if you can get to Melbourne by the due date of the 11th of April 2009...it's yours! A man's word is his bond! First person to PM me is the person that see's David at my expence! To make it fair the first in is the best dressed! NO JOKE! Sorry to all those that read this last!...I truely am. maybe I can shout you a beer sometime. Cheers...
The voice of One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #195
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The voice of One View Post
Alright....I've got a free ticket to anyone that want's to see David Icke at jeff's shed in Melbourne. No one i know gives a **** about current and not so current events....so, if you can get to Melbourne by the due date of the 11th of April 2009...it's yours! A man's word is his bond! First person to PM me is the person that see's David at my expence! To make it fair the first in is the best dressed! NO JOKE! Sorry to all those that read this last!...I truely am. maybe I can shout you a beer sometime. Cheers...

Sorry people if your reading this in the morning. The ticket I had spare has been snapped up. ya gotta get up early in the morning to beat an Aussie!! I owe the rest of you a beer! True?
The voice of One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #196
P4BL0
Banned

Old 03-29-2009, 06:06 AM   #197
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Anyone Attending The David Icke Seminar In Melbourne: Please Read...

ALL non-attending people are also Welcome!!!

Anyone attending the David icke Seminar in Melbourne on Saturday the 11th of April '09, are invited to attend a get together the day before at my place of residence.
I have organized a small meeting so everyone from around Australia can meet up with some Melbourne and Sydney Ground Crew members.
I deeply apologize for the short notice.
Meeting is on Good Friday the 10th of April '09, at 1:00pm till late.
Light refreshments will be provided. BYO alcohol.
Please PM me for my address details.
Please take care all and I hope to see you all at my place on the day.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 04-07-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote