Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 02:52 AM   #251
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

The emerald tablets of Thoth
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #252
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
The emerald tablets of Thoth
Yes Kinsuemei2...the Emerald Tablets of Thoth...are you familiar? if not...here they are...

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:48 AM   #253
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you for all of the great info BROOK. I'm a little slow getting into this Egyptology thing...but Thoth does seem to be very important. I found one of the drawings of Thoth (middle of post 241) to be especially interesting...and the Atlantean link is fascinating. Black history in connection with ancient Egypt could be very important. There are a lot of You Tube videos on the subject...but they are quite slanted...perhaps as an overcompensation for the contemporary inexcusable treatment of Blacks. I may have missed it...but was Thoth Anunakian, Draconian, or none of the above? Have the Anunaki and the Dracos been fighting over the Human Race for millions of years? Are we sort of like Frankenstein's Monster? Did the Reps create us...and then lose control of us? Have we taken over the lab...so to speak? Is the 'lab' surrounded by Reptilian Millitary Police with M-16K's? Are they sorry they created us? Genesis says as much...doesn't it? Is Earth a Planet in Rebellion? Are the Reps preparing to blow the whole lab up...if they can't get us under control by December 21, 2012? Are we a genetics experiment gone bad (in their view)? Are the red lights flashing and alarms sounding in Alpha Draconis? Are the Reps in fail-safe mode? Is the 'lab' in auto-destruct mode? How many trembling fingers have access to VERY POWERFUL red buttons? How many milliseconds to midnight now? How much trouble are we really in? Wait! Don't tell me! I like my little dream-world!

Namaste
I don't believe Thoth was Draconian..as he warned us of them in this passage of the emerald Tablets.....

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamor was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place..

Were they around at that time?....I would presume so..from the words written, and very active from the sounds of it

Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 06:51 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #254
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Micjer,

I don't know. Could very well be. But I do know I had stopped posting on this thread and any thread for a while...as I had nothing more to add...and not much more to say.

Then I had this dream...here I go with the dreams again. The last dream I had was about a blue flame..and a portal. I even did a thread on it. Then later we had that event with the Norway spiral

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17816

But in this dream...I was directed to sit in this chair..and it had two stones on the arm of the chair. It was placed on what looked like one of those flat topped Mayan pyramids. I was told to slowly activate..and was guided by a faceless voice. I put my hands on the two stones ...and felt an electricity flowing through me then out of me. Not painful. And it made a low level, what I would describe as an electric noise.

As I activated slowly...a "rose" colored "vortex" with tiny gold specs started to come out of me...and spiraled down to earth...I asked what it was for, and the voice said "Gaia" to give her strength for the coming events. It was for her.

I was also shown the "flower of life" and told to read the emerald tablets. I was told that the flower of life was needed to fully activate the "rose colored vortex"...so I had better get working on that.

So this is why I started to post here again....I know what you're thinking....I have REALLY strange dreams....

You know...this sounds like an episode from Stargate SG-1. It was when Jack O' Niel discovered the Ancient's weapon buried under the ice in Antarctica when Anubis' fleet was attacking Earth. Jack had to sit down in the chair and activate the device. There was a vortex of light that energy emanated out of to strike down Anubis' fleet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ok-ANnAGWc

The scene I'm talking about starts around the 4:35 mark.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:50 AM   #255
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Strange...but not even close to what my dream was....the chair was different...very old and very different..and the vortex...not used for the same purpose...not for destruction...and it came from myself and the chair directly. But thanks for the show...I've only seen this show a couple of times so far...just a few episodes....starting from the beginning of the first...as I was told I should watch it. And of course ODM..had a couple on this thread to watch. Very entertaining.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:58 AM   #256
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The Key of wisdom

The Emerald Tablet

I, Thoth, the Atlantean,
give of my wisdom,
give of my knowledge,
give of my power.
Freely I give to the children of men.
Give that they, too, might have wisdom
to shine through the world from the veil of the night.

Wisdom is power and power is wisdom,
one with each other, perfecting the whole.

Be thou not proud, O man, in thy wisdom.
Discourse with the ignorant as well as the wise.
If one comes to thee full of knowledge,
listen and heed, for wisdom is all.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:03 AM   #257
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Strange...but not even close to what my dream was....the chair was different...very old and very different..and the vortex...not used for the same purpose...not for destruction...and it came from myself and the chair directly. But thanks for the show...I've only seen this show a couple of times so far...just a few episodes....starting from the beginning of the first...as I was told I should watch it. And of course ODM..had a couple on this thread to watch. Very entertaining.

There are other instances where Daniel, Jack, etc have used an Ancient chair for other purposes and has had a glowy effect coming from both too I think.

It's been awhile since I've watched Stargate.

Your dream just made me think of that episode.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #258
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
There are other instances where Daniel, Jack, etc have used an Ancient chair for other purposes and has had a glowy effect coming from both too I think.

It's been awhile since I've watched Stargate.

Your dream just made me think of that episode.

Winter Wolf
I wonder what effect it had on their hands afterward...shocking
Old 01-11-2010, 08:12 AM   #259
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wonder what effect it had on their hands afterward...shocking

Can't say I could tell you what they may have felt or didn't feel. I'm sure if you could talk to them they'd be happy to tell you.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 AM   #260
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of chairs and thrones..did you know Isis was considered Goddess Of The Throne?

ISIS or her more ancient Egyptian name ASET, seems like two different deities if you take a closer look. When the worship of ISIS rose in Greek and Roman days, ASET had already been forgotten for hundreds of years. At this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the ancient hieroglyphs of the temple walls. The Greek and Roman way of superimposing their cultural values on Egyptian culture affected the interpretation of the original ASET, depriving her of her Egyptian origin and turning her into Roman deity.

(The Egyptian words Ast or Aset, mean 'Throne or Seat'. Isis is an onomatopoeic Asianic word, Ish-ish, meaning 'she who weeps'.)

Isis, was for almost 3,500 years, the principle Goddess of Egypt. She was the wife and sister of Osiris and the mother of Horus, and the personification of the faithful wife and devoted mother. Isis is the Mistress Of The Words of Power and the Goddess Of Nature. She is the embodiment of nature and magic. The lap of the Goddess Isis was regarded as the royal throne, while her breast poured forth the nectar that conferred the divine right to rule.

Isis, is often depicted crowned with a throne or later with a disc and two horns.

hieroglyph for Isis

Old 01-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #261
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Speaking of chairs and thrones..did you know Isis was considered Goddess Of The Throne?

ISIS or her more ancient Egyptian name ASET, seems like two different deities if you take a closer look. When the worship of ISIS rose in Greek and Roman days, ASET had already been forgotten for hundreds of years. At this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the ancient hieroglyphs of the temple walls. The Greek and Roman way of superimposing their cultural values on Egyptian culture affected the interpretation of the original ASET, depriving her of her Egyptian origin and turning her into Roman deity.

(The Egyptian words Ast or Aset, mean 'Throne or Seat'. Isis is an onomatopoeic Asianic word, Ish-ish, meaning 'she who weeps'.)

Isis, was for almost 3,500 years, the principle Goddess of Egypt. She was the wife and sister of Osiris and the mother of Horus, and the personification of the faithful wife and devoted mother. Isis is the Mistress Of The Words of Power and the Goddess Of Nature. She is the embodiment of nature and magic. The lap of the Goddess Isis was regarded as the royal throne, while her breast poured forth the nectar that conferred the divine right to rule.

Isis, is often depicted crowned with a throne or later with a disc and two horns.

hieroglyph for Isis

Yes I remember reading something along the lines of that.

It's kind of like Ra being merged with a bunch of other gods and then becoming known as Amen-Ra or Amon-Ra, etc.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #262
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Yes I remember reading something along the lines of that.

It's kind of like Ra being merged with a bunch of other gods and then becoming known as Amen-Ra or Amon-Ra, etc.

Winter Wolf
Yes...I think you get it.....these are gods and goddess' of the people that worship them.

In the Leydon hymns Amun Ptah and Re are regarded as a trinity who are distinct gods but with unity in plurality."The three gods are one yet the Egyptian elsewhere insists on the separate identity of each of the three".

Amun represented the essential and hidden
Ra represented revealed divinity.
Ptah was the craftsman..the creator of the world and everything in it.

Trinity? Now that does smack of religion....And Isis has been equated to the Virgin Mary...holding baby Jesus/Horus.

This is why I return often to Thoth..who was the "scribe" of much of this legend. But how much is Myth? How much is Truth wrapped in lore?

As micjer said earlier..."Dreams and the bible to me are both metaphoric"...... As are the messages from ones such as Thoth.

When I see things written on the flower of Life, and the merkaba. When I see great reference to "sacred geometry"...my ears perk up.

When I see the messages it the Great Pyramid...as to the construction...I know that much of this "myth" has truth in it. And it is up to us to decipher the truth..and find validation whenever possible. To turn "myth" into a decipherable understanding.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #263
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Amen-Ra!? Wait! Wait! Why are you talking about meeee!!?!?

Sorry sorry. I couldn't help it. I've been called Amen-Ra more than once. It is also a name I connect wth.

Ahem. Yes. Back t your regularly scheduled program. >.>

Winter Wolf

Oh yes WinterWolf...as you said earlier in this thread...you are the Sun God Ra....
then that means there must be two more of you hanging around here somewhere..right?

Old 01-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #264
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

So I am Very interested in the one they call Ptah

Ptah

The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stone cutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen.

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth.

Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth) and by thoughts coming from his Heart.

There came into being as the heart and there came into being as the tongue ...The mighty Great One is Ptah, who transmitted life to all gods, as well as to their kas... Thus it happened that the heart and tongue gained control over every other member of the body, by teaching that he, Ptah... is in every body and in every mouth of all gods, all men,and every thing that lives, by thinking and commanding everything that he wishes.

Thus the ka-spirits were made... by this speech... Thus were made all work and all crafts, the action of the arms, the movement of the legs, and the activity of every member, in conformance with this command which the heart thought, which came forth through the tongue, and which gives value to everything.

Ptah was a creator god, the third highest god in Egypt. He was the god presiding over the Second Egyptian month. From a local god of craftsmen to the deity who crafted the universe and the other deities, Ptah was only overshadowed by the sun god Ra, and the hidden god Amen. He fashioned the universe through words of power and by thought, as well as creating different parts by hand. He helped the dead on their travels through the afterlife, allowing them to transform into his divine figure, or by building the boats on which they could travel. He was the one who allowed the dead to be like the living after death

Sounds like a pretty powerful guy to me...in all of this legend and metaphor.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #265
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Now here is a big question I have ...and I'm sure ODM..you would ask the same.....

If Ptah is the "creator" craftsman "God"...did he create this?...the words straight from Thoth?

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamor was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place..

This is a BIG question in my mind....take note of the scales on his image here

Note he was also depicted with a "staff" in most images
Also, when not in this form..depicted as being wrapped in Mummy cloth

Could this be your Draconian "Creator" God ODM?

Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #266
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Human/Draconian vs Human/Anunnaki? Ra vs Hathor? God vs Lucifer? Humans perfectly possessed by the Goa'uld? Goa'uld = Interdimensional Reptilians? I'm just looking for clues in the ancient mythologies which might reflect reality. Pro-Ra = Zionist? Anti-Ra = Teutonic Zionist? Horus/Jesus opposed (and connected) to all of the above...but decidedly pacifist? Kabbalists vs Nazis vs Andromedans/True Followers of Jesus? Ra/God killed during War in Heaven? Think various factions of Reptilians and various factions of Humans...and how they are connected. Think religious and political cross-pollination by the major Human and Reptilian factions. The major factions may be Human/Reptilian vs Human/Reptilian. Humanity may be a Frankenstein's Monster Genetics Experiment by the Reptilians Gone Bad!! "Let US make Man in Our image." In Genesis...God was sorry that 'he' made Humans. We're Out of Control!! Were we the pet project of Ptah/Lucifer/Isis/Hathor/Semiramis/Mary/et al (one real being behind the mythologies)...who sort of owns and controls Humanity (knows all of the genetic secrets and intricacies of Humanity)...who created Humanity...and may be on the verge of destroying Humanity...because the Dracs are getting tough and closing in via the New World Order aka The Kingdom of God (Ra) - 'if I can't have them...nobody can!' I'm seeing an orgy of good, evil, sanity, insanity, selfishness, altruism, Human/Reptilian Gods and Goddesses, endless power struggles, atrocities, etc. I really think the really bright and really top level Jesuits probably know more about all of this than anyone...and that 'Disclosure' is all about Theology. I think Richard Hoagland understood this...and the importance of sacred geometry and hyperdimensional physics. Unfortunately...the lies are different at every level...and who knows how many levels there are??? We may be in the middle of a really nasty Star War to see who gets to be Master of the Universe...and it's the Collateral Damage which I really worry about. WWI and WWII may be examples. I keep thinking that Nicola Tesla stumbled into some ancient technology (in the Vatican Library?) which was NOT supposed to be out in the open! The behind the scenes power struggling must be truly sickening. I really want all of this cr@p to stop...and perhaps the major players want it to end...but they don't know how to put the genie back in the bottle...and have a tiger by the tail...and are afraid to let go. I think there are some very fearful people who know way too much. Somehow...all of this needs to be defused. I'm sort of a clueless Kum Bayah Singing Goodie Goodie! Help me figure this out...and how to help those who are in way too deep to extricate themselves from this madness! Instead of us being saved by the Gods...we may have to save ourselves and the Gods!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-11-2010 at 06:30 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #267
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Human/Draconian vs Human/Anunnaki? Ra vs Hathor? God vs Lucifer? Humans perfectly possessed by the Goa'uld? Goa'uld = Interdimensional Reptilians? I'm just looking for clues in the ancient mythologies which might reflect reality. Pro-Ra = Zionist? Anti-Ra = Teutonic Zionist? Horus/Jesus opposed (and connected) to all of the above...but decidedly pacifist? Kabbalists vs Nazis vs Andromedans/True Followers of Jesus? Ra/God killed during War in Heaven? Think various factions of Reptilians and various factions of Humans...and how they are connected. Think religious and political cross-pollination by the major Human and Reptilian factions. The major factions may be Human/Reptilian vs Human/Reptilian. Humanity may be a Frankenstein's Monster Genetics Experiment by the Reptilians Gone Bad!! "Let US make Man in Our image." In Genesis...God was sorry that 'he' made Humans. We're Out of Control!! Were we the pet project of Ptah/Lucifer/Isis/Hathor/Semiramis/Mary/et al (one real being behind the mythologies)...who sort of owns and controls Humanity (knows all of the genetic secrets and intricacies of Humanity)...who created Humanity...and may be on the verge of destroying Humanity...because the Dracs are getting tough and closing in via the New World Order aka The Kingdom of God (Ra) - 'if I can't have them...nobody can!' I'm seeing an orgy of good, evil, sanity, insanity, selfishness, altruism, Human/Reptilian Gods and Goddesses, endless power struggles, atrocities, etc. I really think the really bright and really top level Jesuits probably know more about all of this than anyone...and that 'Disclosure' is all about Theology. I think Richard Hoagland understood this...and the importance of sacred geometry and hyperdimensional physics. Unfortunately...the lies are different at every level...and who knows how many levels there are??? We may be in the middle of a really nasty Star War to see who gets to be Master of the Universe.

What a tangled web of ? Help!

Namaste
ODM...you crack me up sometimes....

Isn't the Goa'uld from that series Stargate? I have only seen a few episodes of it..but here is what I did get from that larva thingy....

Larva is an animal that is a juvenile form many animals undergo before metamorphosis into adults

Now I noticed that this larva has gone into the area of the solar plexus....where the chakra for the "soul" is.

So it appears that this larva thingy is taking over the soul. And the eye thing is showing it is also in control of the third eye...and being taken over by what I would presume is the "eye of Horus"..or possibly "Ra"

Also it is placed in the solar plexus and done so with a "cross"...as in bearing a cross....very interesting metaphor there

Also the hand thing...the power to destroy with what is another energy center..in the hands....quite the opposite of the Riki energy to "heal" from the hands.

But this is a Hollywood production..with many creative writers..that have read the same things about Egyptian folklore as we have been seeing here.

Now I have not seen the last episodes..but does that larva thing ever change? Become an adult....evolve? Just wondering

Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:38 PM   #268
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The Goa'uld really gross me out. I'm not sure what their life-cycle is. Perhaps the big black snake that Hathor is holding in one of the episodes of SG-1 is an adult Goa'uld...but I'm not sure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg I tend to think they are symbolic of Interdimensional Reptilians who perfectly possess the Gods, Goddesses, Illuminati, Aristocracy, et al. Supposedly Reptilians can latch onto Humans via their Lower Chakras. I may have an 800 Pound Reptilian on my back!!! I once received an internet message saying 'We're in your back!' Was this posted by a Reptilian Whistleblower? A member of the Fifth Column? John May Lives!!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-11-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #269
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not brushing it off..I asked a question..that only Ma'at would know..and if she told you...you would know what I speak of...
Ok reading this thread - bit of a catchup run.

The logic in this test puzzles me.

If only Ma'at would know, then how would you know if the answer given was correct ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #270
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Ok reading this thread - bit of a catchup run.

The logic in this test puzzles me.

If only Ma'at would know, then how would you know if the answer given was correct ?

A..
Simple...I know the answer...the ceremony..and the purpose

I just don't know WHY

Last edited by BROOK; 01-12-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #271
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Simple...I know the answer...the ceremony..and the purpose
So only Ma'at knows the answer. You know the answer. So you are saying you are Ma'at.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #272
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
So only Ma'at knows the answer. You know the answer. So you are saying you are Ma'at.

A..
No...just saying Ma'at would know...And I'm sure others know the answer as well
Old 01-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #273
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

You know...I'm probably going to look back at my posts and think 'what a fool I was'. I'm almost doing that now. The bottom-line answers are probably so very simple and obvious. I just don't feel properly equipped and prepared to deal with all of this. It's sort of like attempted therapy where the problems multiply instead of diminish. Perhaps I don't need to know a lot of what I want to know. Perhaps my posting activity is making things worse. I may have a lot of apologizing to do. I'm sorry in advance if I have gotten things wrong...or if I have been unkind. I'm mostly confused and frustrated. The more I think about the being 'Lucifer'...the more I think that most people have severly misunderstood whoever this really was and is. I do think that the Creation, the Rebellion in Heaven, the War in Heaven, the Exodus, the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, the Egyptian Pharaohs, the Greek Gods and Goddesses, the Judeo/Christian Stories and Characters, the History of the Roman Catholic Church, and many others...SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AT FACE VALUE. WE NEED TO RETHINK EVERYTHING. I don't know why...but I've been crying a lot lately. Does this mean that I'm getting warm...or just that I'm going even more crazy? I'm seeing a big-picture emerging which is leaving me breathless, speechless, and in tears. My world is literally turning upside down...with or without that damn pole-shift. Read through the first post of this thread (including the links) for a small part of my present world. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...eings+universe Especially note the John Rhodes link. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm The further I go...the less I seem to know. Perhaps I should stop. I keep thinking that at least one or two Jesuits think I should stop as well. "We have ways to make you stop!!" (Just kidding!) I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when they are really discussing in detail what is really going on in this Universe. (but then they'd have to swat me!) I just hope these people do the right thing when it really counts.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-12-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:06 AM   #274
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Oh yes WinterWolf...as you said earlier in this thread...you are the Sun God Ra....
then that means there must be two more of you hanging around here somewhere..right?

Me, myself and I.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-12-2010, 02:14 AM   #275
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Human/Draconian vs Human/Anunnaki? Ra vs Hathor? God vs Lucifer? Humans perfectly possessed by the Goa'uld? Goa'uld = Interdimensional Reptilians? I'm just looking for clues in the ancient mythologies which might reflect reality. Pro-Ra = Zionist? Anti-Ra = Teutonic Zionist? Horus/Jesus opposed (and connected) to all of the above...but decidedly pacifist? Kabbalists vs Nazis vs Andromedans/True Followers of Jesus? Ra/God killed during War in Heaven? Think various factions of Reptilians and various factions of Humans...and how they are connected. Think religious and political cross-pollination by the major Human and Reptilian factions. The major factions may be Human/Reptilian vs Human/Reptilian. Humanity may be a Frankenstein's Monster Genetics Experiment by the Reptilians Gone Bad!! "Let US make Man in Our image." In Genesis...God was sorry mythologies)...who sort of owns and controls Humanity (knows all of the genetic secrets and intricacies of Humanity)...who created Humanity...and may be on the verge of destroying Humanity...because the Dracs are getting toughcan't have them...nobody can!' I'm seeing an orgy of good, evil, sanitypower struggles, atrocities, etc. physics. Unfortunately...the lies are different at every level...and who knows how many levels there are???of the Universe...and it's the Collateral Damage which I really worry about. WWI and ancient technology (in the Vatican Library?) which was NOT supposed to be out in the open!sickening. I really want all of this cr@p to stop...and back in the bottle...and have a tiger by the tail...needs to be defused. I'm sort of a clueless Kum Bayah Singing Goodie Goodie! Help me figure this out...and how madness! Instead of us being saved by the Gods..
Namaste
had to shorten the quote so I can see what I'm typing. Phone typing again!

Why do you think Ra is dead? Men tell lies and even the Divine can bend the truth.

Winter Wolf