Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

View Poll Results: Should I Stay
No about time you left and get outta here we say 8 36.36%
We say you should stay 14 63.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #1
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb I'm ready for judgement day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62
I'll gladly speak for those who won't, or can't, I think everybody has had enough of your BS! Enough is enough and go somewhere else! I've heard the mods try and deal with you, I've heard Bill try and deal with you, don't leave, just get the h..ll out! God, when are you gonna get the clue! You don't make any sense and need to listen to yourself sometimes! Just my opinion, but lose the swastika, I mean, would you wear that into a job interview? Would you wear that walking down the street?, Would you wear that on your hat?, C'mon man, first impression dude!
This is not a religious end up the world thread. But a poll to kick me out or not. If people won't or can't speak openly as Dan said maybe they can vote...If poll says leave I won't make another peep and admit it is pointless contributing. If majority says no go..I will sail away. If poll says yes I will continue despite naysayers. If poll says no I will quit it. Dan finally made me curious due to such passionate conviction. So here is the chance to make it right then.

I've made enough posts to have active users/voters judge if they want to kick me outta here I think that is fair game.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote