Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default HUGE NEWS! FEDERAL JUDGE Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!!!

HUGE NEWS! FEDERAL JUDGE Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!!!

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010, just 4 1/2 months

from now!

I and many other concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing today in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief.. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal today, instead setting a hearing date for Oct. 5, 2009 since Obama's attorneys had just filed the motion on Friday. He indicated there

was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. I guess Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a

Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times.. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution!!! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories today. She was fearless!

Jeff Schwilk, Founder

http://www.sandiegominutemen.com/

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109242

A California judge today scheduled a trial for Jan. 26, 2010, for a case that challenges Barack Obama's eligibility to be president based on questions over his qualifications under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution. If the case actually goes to arguments before U.S. District Judge David Carter, it will be the first time the merits of the dispute have been argued in open court, according to one of the attorneys working on the issue. In a highly anticipated hearing today before Carter, several motions were heard, including a resolution to long-standing questions about whether attorney Orly Taitz properly served notice on the defendants, which she had.

http://www.gunslot.com/pictures/huge...as-eligibility

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HUGE NEWS! FEDERAL JUDGE Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!!!

Hmm now why does this remind me of Kenneth Starr and Whitewater and other Republican dirty politics. Why can't the right be gracious losers just once in a century.
By the way if Gore had been prez in 2001, 9/11 would have never happened.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HUGE NEWS! FEDERAL JUDGE Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!!!

So if he's not legitmate what are they going to do? Have a Coup?

Not likely.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Nobama is a Robot... Proof inside:
http://spiegelman.tumblr.com/post/19...ent-is-a-robot

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I would just like to add that we really have to be careful of what we wish for here.

I have no doubt in my mind..............that if Gore had become president, we would most certainly have gone to war.

As I have said many times you must look at the 13 bloodlines to see where these people backgroungs. They all deffinately work together.

I seen 777 just put the names out there. Its deffinately a must read. Its not worth arguing over who is sitting in the White House. Its so easy to be mislead

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/index.htm
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:53 PM   #6
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:41 AM   #7
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

This has NOTHING to do with being a gracious loser. This has everything to do with following the Constitution, and standing up for the truth. I for one hope the Judge doesn't get a bad case of flu poisoning, a car accident, heart attack, suicide before the next court hearing.

If any of these things happen, I do think there needs to be some serious thought about the next step.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #8
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Kenyan Birth Certificate: Obama Birthers Latch On To Forgery

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_249850.html

Certified birth certificates are a fairly recent invention, common only since the 1900s in the United States. Prior to that, births frequently went unrecorded or were written down by doctors, midwives, church officials, government bodies or family members. Historically speaking, the recording of the births of many prominent figures has taken many forms:

more here: http://patism66.blogspot.com/2008/03...h-records.html

The constitution does not contain the phrase 'birth certificate'.

If it did the first presidents through Eisenhower are all disqualified.

Again it's nothing but political witch hunting.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
This has NOTHING to do with being a gracious loser. This has everything to do with following the Constitution, and standing up for the truth. I for one hope the Judge doesn't get a bad case of flu poisoning, a car accident, heart attack, suicide before the next court hearing.

If any of these things happen, I do think there needs to be some serious thought about the next step.
It has nothing to do with the Constitution and everything to do with a bunch of sore losers that are being manipulated by the Republican party and its' propaganda wing (Rush, Glenn Beck, Hannity, etc) into doing such things.

It's time that people stopped lying to themselves by hiding behind the Constitution.

This whole trial is/will be a sham.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #10
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
So if he's not legitmate what are they going to do? Have a Coup?
No. The very document which sets the standard for eligibility, also provides for ineligibility: Joe Biden becomes President, the next day.

So that we can dispense with the partisan politics junk first, let me state that I ceased to support the notion of Bush as President on Oct 15, 2001. The day he signed the Un-Patriot Act. I began calling for, nay insisting on, and writing my Congressman about Bush's impeachment, in May of 2002.

I continued to do this despite being called every name imaginable, including Traitor until the day he left office. I also repeatedly said all last year that electing either Obama, or McCain would accomplish nothing but accelerate this country's decline.

I am a Constitutionalist. We, as a nation, were something which only exists in one other country on this planet, France. That is a free and sovereign people who "allowed" a government to exist, ever subject to their permission, and scrutiny. I say "were" because people have basically given up the notion, and the responsibility it demands. "Too much trouble". We pay for it daily. Our grand children will pay for it dearly.

The idea that pursuing this legal matter in court is somehow purely partisan begs a question regarding the value in defending Obama on the basis of similar partisanship:
Is it wise, because one party elected a self-centered traitor who did more than any previous President in history to damage the fortunes of our country, to insist that the opposing party now have an equal turn?
If so then, at what point are the scales even, allowing us to have our country back? And will there be one left?

Given my words, and deeds of the last 8+ years on this, I can ask this with a clear conscience on the matter of partisanship.

Given that:
  • There is evidence that the party leaders at the convention knew he was ineligible the day they confirmed him as the nominee, and ran him anyway.
  • And that Obama is by any common, or legal definition, not only a "public figure" but is so 100% of his own choosing.

I come to the reason I want the document central to all this to see the light of day. It comes down to a simple question of human nature:
Do you know anyone who would spend over $1 million dollars to avoid being asked a question, while insisting the answer is in his favor, when they could prove that answer in 5 minutes for a sum of $12 ?
Does this sound like sound judgment worthy of the office of President?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-04-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #11
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I hate it when I kill a thread!

Old 10-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #12
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

He has to be a natural born citizen. His mother was too young to confer that status on him when he was born according to law. His father was a Kenyan and British subject. The founding fathers did not want someone to be President who would logically owe allegiances to another country by being a dual citizen. Obama is at least a dual citizen of Britain and the U.S..

There is already precedence in our law not to allow a dual citizen to be the President. Of course none of this matters to those who like Obama. They cry "sour grapes" "wacko" and other names, but none of that diminishes the truth that Obama is Not eligible. He may be a legal citizen but he is NOT natural born citizen due to who his father was. It's really a very simple issue, but some refuse to look at the legal facts and definitions of what a Natural Born Citizen is.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #13
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

If you don't think Obama is a natural born citizen, is he a regular citizen?
What does his moms age or fathers nationality have to do with anything?
If he's born in the USA (that includes Hawaii btw) he's a citizen.

Oh and did the state of Illinois bicker about this when he was a senator?

Last edited by TheObserver; 10-04-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #14
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

OK then... Well would Joe Biden make a good president?

The course of action has two results Barack Hussein Obama or Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

Then does that mean Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes VP?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:03 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He has to be a natural born citizen. His mother was too young to confer that status on him when he was born according to law. His father was a Kenyan and British subject. The founding fathers did not want someone to be President who would logically owe allegiances to another country by being a dual citizen. Obama is at least a dual citizen of Britain and the U.S..

There is already precedence in our law not to allow a dual citizen to be the President. Of course none of this matters to those who like Obama. They cry "sour grapes" "wacko" and other names, but none of that diminishes the truth that Obama is Not eligible. He may be a legal citizen but he is NOT natural born citizen due to who his father was. It's really a very simple issue, but some refuse to look at the legal facts and definitions of what a Natural Born Citizen is.
The so-called "proof" was found to be a hoax. That "Kenyan" birth certificate that was circulating on the internet not too long ago.

I'll call it what it is and it is SOUR GRAPES. You can argue with me and call me ignorant but I feel the same way about the birther movement.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:02 AM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The so-called "proof" was found to be a hoax. That "Kenyan" birth certificate that was circulating on the internet not too long ago.

I'll call it what it is and it is SOUR GRAPES. You can argue with me and call me ignorant but I feel the same way about the birther movement.
If you made sense, I'm sure I could find a way to refute, or at least answer you.

Christo;
Biden becomes President, pursuant to Article 2 Section 1, the 12th and 20th amendment.
No, everyone else doesn't simply "move up". the post of VP then becomes vacant, and it is for Biden to nominate, and the Senate to confirm a successor.

"If you don't think Obama is a natural born citizen, is he a regular citizen?"
He is if, upon return to Hawaii he re-affirmed his citizenship. Once again, Obama says he did, but made all such records unavailable.
"What does his moms age or fathers nationality have to do with anything?"
Her age is an issue because of prevailing law concerning a parent's ability to "confer citizenship" at the time of his birth. His father's nationality enters into it, if he was not born in the US. If he wasn't then his father's british citizenship would be conferred.
"Oh and did the state of Illinois bicker about this when he was a senator?"
There is no such requirement for becoming a Senator, or Congressman. So no, it was not their place.
"If he's born in the USA (that includes Hawaii btw) he's a citizen."
Most likely, yes, but Obama himself has done everything possible to prevent anyone from learning that (see my post above).

Even then, not necessarily. At the time his mother married an Indonesian, and then moved there, Indonesian law required the spouse to become a citizen of their country, children as well. This law was in effect there until 1996. (see above answer re. re-affirmation)

Would you spend over $1 million dollars to keep a traffic ticket out of court, when you could go into court with evidence you were not involved, and settle the matter in 5 minutes, at a cost of $12 ?

At this point, after over a year of such delays, a judge has ruled that one way or another he intends to hear the evidence in the case.

That means Obama doesn't even have to spend the $12! The plaintiff now must incur this expense to subpoena the document. If all is as Obama claims they will immediately discover for themselves they have no case!
Over!
Done!

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-05-2009 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:42 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I have nothing more to say except that we have bigger fish to fry.

This is not a concern. Survival is a concern.

The American Police Force in Montana is a concern.

The escalating rhetoric towards Iran is a concern. The escalating war in Afghanistan is a concern.

Priorities, people.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:57 AM   #18
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

If you don't think Obama is a natural born citizen, is he a regular citizen?
What does his moms age or fathers nationality have to do with anything?
If he's born in the USA (that includes Hawaii btw) he's a citizen.

Oh and did the state of Illinois bicker about this when he was a senator?
The first sentence of "Or a citizen at time of adoption was meant for those alive at that time as many of the founding fathers were not natural born citizens. The issue of native born could apply to Obama as his mother being an American, but law at that time said that she had to be older to confer citizenship upon him. His father makes him a dual citizen, which makes him ineligible to be natural born. Natural born means both parents are American Citizens without being a citizen of another country at the time of their child's birth.

Being born here, but having a parent who is a citizen of another country makes him a NATIVE born American if he was born in Hawaii. That has not been proven because Obama will not release his long form birth certificate, but even if he were born in Hawaii, he cannot be anything but Native born as his father is not an American and he would have allegience to another country because of this.

It is simple. Obama cannot possibly be a natural born citizen.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:59 AM   #19
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Joe Biden would not be eligible to be President because Obama's election to office was invalid. It would go to Pelosi god help us all.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:20 AM   #20
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Joe Biden would not be eligible to be President because Obama's election to office was invalid. It would go to Pelosi god help us all.
He heh... Serenety. They're not that attached at the hip.

Amendment 20, Section 3: "... If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified;..."

Old 10-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Well, this is where the "legal scholars" (remember Obama apparently qualifies as he taught const. law, haha) they say that means Pelosi would have to prove her eligibility and she would take over.

Of course Biden would pardon Obama.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v57nh7okyjo&feature=sub

viking
Old 10-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #23
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that they will just dummy up something for this......probally have already done so.

I agree 100 per cent what United Serenity has posted as that has always been my belief. He is not a citizen and never has been of the USA.

In Hawaaii, his mother has to be 21 years of age to do this legally.....she was NOT nor was she married. Look it up. He has only proven with a COLB. Not good enough, has been shown with two different dates. Now even the year is in question, People are showing him as being 51 which means Hawaaii was not even a state. They have documents.

People that are looking for this as a means to escape what they think maybe happening, need to ask themself, who will take his place and what then ?

At this time who is really capable of running this Country ? certainly not biden or peloski, It's over ! TPTB will be NO MORE
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #24
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update...

quote...
Hallelujah! I 've just received a reply from AXJ-Hawaii that I sent the story to this morning, that doodlebug gave me last night.

First the message I sent to AXJ-Hawaii this morning (the folks that uncovered the missing page 11 of the divorce papers that was O' Kenyan BC):

HUGE story - they've known all along!

Turns out that the Associated Press has known this "trivial" fact since 2004, and just kept it hidden from us!
Note the "AP" at the bottom of the story...
http://web.archive.org/web/200406271...ws26060403.htm

And now, Here is their reply:

"Once AP has authenticated the article below, Attorney Orly Taitz has decided to request an emergency motion and hearing with Judge David O. Carter of Santa Ana, CA. since this is certainly the "smoking gun" Birthers have been waiting for all along."

It so happens that 5 years ago the prestigious publication Associated Press knew that Mr. Barack Hussein Obama, II was in fact born in Kenya and therefore not eligible to occupy the Office of the President.

Apparently thousands of birthers around the United States are organizing an emergency demonstration tomorrow in front of the White House in Washington, D.C. expecting Mr. OBAMA to resign immediately.

Then arrests will begin of all those that have covered up this fraud and conspiracy among them the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court which swore Mr. OBAMA into power, the Vice President Mr. Biden, Nancy Pelosi and others are on the list.

Judge Land will have to face up to his superiors and many other actions are expected tomorrow October 15th, 2009 thoughout the United States.

The U.S. Military will be on top alert and the Chiefs of Staff are expected to ask Mr. OBAMA to resign before they have to disobey his orders.

Mr. OBAMA has decided to play with fire and apparently will be burned in the process.

Birthers around the United States are writing their Senators and Congress Representatives in a never before seen frenzy instructing them to order Mr. OBAMA to resign and for Congress to assemble and begin immediate impeachment proceedings.

viking
Old 10-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #25
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Who will take Obamas place?
I think he was put in knowing that they could replace him when they want to
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote