Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 12:18 PM   #26
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swineflu : The next wave

Thanks for posting this info Bashi, I am however confused with the daily 2000 - 5000 UI of vit D. My local chemist sells this in a tube at 12.5mg (i think).
I think this 12.5 mg works out at 500000 UI acording to an online calculator.

Is this right?

It says: 2000UI = 0.049999999mg
5000UI = 0.124999997mg

So if this is correct, then if below 30,000UI is harmless and the above calculation is assumed correct, then 12.5mg = 500,000UI is toxic?

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #27
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I think you misread the info on the paket. mg is milligram, with 0.025 mg equals 1000 IE. µg is microgram, with 12.5 µg equal to 500 IE
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #28
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, you are correct I read it wrong as I have just bought a pack, 12.5ug.
So I need to take 4 per day for the 2000ui you spoke of.

Many thanks Bashi
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:07 PM   #29
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post

Like bananas and other so called natural foods out there are old GMO's from 3e World (Sumerian). Like pineapple it brakes down meat. This can mean only one thing it is made in a lab.
That's fascinating, I've just been doing a bit of quick reading (will do more) about mesopotamian/sumer farming down to the current mosanto/gmo situation and thankfully it coincides with my own body's dietary needs/wants. What I mean is that ever since I became vegan, then moving to raw my body/I just stopped wanting carbs i.e. I no longer have any desire for pasta, rice (although if I'm eating outside I'll opt for brown rice if I have to) and some breads or potatoes, basically what I consider 'base/filler' foods that go with other more nutritious foods in meals. I realised that I was naturally going gluten free and with just this little bit of reading I've done it reminds me of something I learned about farming back when I studied archaeology, about how wheat/rye are unnatural foods and we don't need them although the person telling me about it at the time was an advocate of the carb-free diet but replaced with high fat diet hence it didn't seem valid to me at the time. But recently I've realised that she was right but just not explaining it very well and not doing herself any favours with the high fat diet she was on; plus carbs had always, or so I thought, helped me with my musculature since I've always done a lot of exercise and the stored/potential energy from them seemed beneficial and maintaining. I should have looked more into what she was saying and since learning more about yoga, breathing, meditation and how the body really doesn't need much of what we consider food to function efficiently and still maintain high energy levels and musculature tone/strength, I now know that those are 'franken-foods'.

The grains might have been beneficial at a time but nowadays too contaminated with gluten and oils like rape seed (which I've always disliked, I mean why would anyone call it that?) and soya beans are dangerous (unless fermented) as well many nuts which have gluten too.

The bananas and pineapples were an interesting discovery; do you have a list or information about other fruit/veg like that? I've seen a summary about the brassica vegetables 'development'...
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #30
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Swineflu : The next wave

There a lot of ways to find out if the so called natural food are old GMO's
The thing is when you understand ancient history is just a repeating thing from the past with more technology. You know that many of are so called civilizations. have created GMO's in the past. Spelt for example is from the time of Atlantis 12000 years ago.

The question is how do I identify those old GMO's, some of them them wil restore over time. That mean the most dangers GMO are the newest and the next ones from Sumeria.

Bananas was very clear a old GMO, it goes bad very quickly. there is no list from which foods are non GMO, because that information has been kept thinden from us.

I know that Miriam Delicado whent to meet the natives in Columbia, they also said that they never needed to eat meat. So they probably know what foods are good for you. I should have asked what there dieet was made up before she left. Was not thinking about it at the time when she was planning to go.

what you can do to identify if the food is bad is in many ways.
The first thing to look for is how quickly its get bad.
Second you can go on a water dieet for a week or so and then start eating one of your so called natural food and see if it makes you feel not so good.

Because if you body is used to the food that you eat you will build a resistance to it and won't noticed it.

I constantly trying differents foods and and slowy filter the bad/lesser evil ones out while i'm still detoxing from the heavy metals I had from my dental filling that i've recently removed last year.

what I have added to my dieet is Zeolite and Schindele's powder for the heavy metal detox.

I know Ginger is good for you and can get this in powder form or juice it fresh what I some times do.

To get to the point is your have to find your own way of stepping down one by one the foods that are natural by look, but stil a old GMO when your getting use to it. when you body gets healther it will find out the next bad thing that you normaly would not notice when you where eating it.

Find out the other shops, like a china town /oriental shop or any alternative shops and check out if there are Veggie and fruits that you have not tried out yet. And look up on the net what is known about it.

Also check out Herbs, there are good ones not so goods ones and there are damn nasty
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/
http://www.rain-tree.com/

Last edited by mu2143; 01-30-2010 at 02:27 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #31
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks mu2431, I'll look in to Zeolite, Schindele's powder (which might be beneficial for former vaccinations...) and the links you've posted. Also I agree that the healthier the body gets, the more it stops 'wanting' things it doesn't need, shedding the layers of toxins it's gotten used to over time.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:28 PM   #32
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks mu2143, I'll look in to Zeolite, Schindele's powder (which might be beneficial for former vaccinations...) and the links you've posted. Also I agree that the healthier the body gets, the more it stops 'wanting' things it doesn't need, shedding the layers of toxins it's gotten used to over time
All you have to remember is that your made out of light, things that lowers your pyshical(light body) vibration is bad. Example gold stays good for eternity, because it is from the source. Heavy metals lower your vibration by blocking it and or converting it to a lower frequency.

Everyhing that degrade overtime is not from to source!!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 03:50 PM   #33
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Hi again,

if I could live off light/air/prana as a breatharian I would! I admire those people

I was looking into zeolite and schindele's minerals and am not sure about them for heavy metal detoxing because they have a high metal and metal oxide content themselves (and minerals) but then being from volcanic rock which in itself is very fertile makes it confusing?
Old 01-30-2010, 04:10 PM   #34
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Swineflu : The next wave

Quote:
I was looking into zeolite and schindele's minerals and am not sure about them for heavy metal detoxing because they have a high metal and metal oxide content themselves (and minerals) but then being from volcanic rock which in itself is very fertile makes it confusing?
Well when I take about 4/6 grams from both of the minerals my feet gets warmer and you will feel if it is good for you.

Last edited by mu2143; 01-30-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #35
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi She,
it is not that difficult to live on prana. I think i will generate a new thread for it.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:17 AM   #36
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

Im feeling sick and I inhaled my homemade silver and after my lungs got mucus and Im coughing up phlem. Maybe I need a finer kind for inhaling like a poster said earlier in thread. I took 13 drops of MMS without building up yesterday. I can handle it but if feel kinda weird today so I will skip a day and start slower if Im not feeling better.
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:26 AM   #37
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
No. not out of the woods, but anyone aware enough can see we've been transmuting these things at a collective consciousness level, and things are smoothing out for us forward lookers quite nicely. I'm liking the wishful thinking. More should try it.
What you think about, you bring about! Excessive worrying about one topic (ie. swine flu.) will bring the conditions you're so worried over. On the other hand, focusing on love, health, and happiness will bring just that! Don't fret, guys - as long as we stay positive and take care of ourselves, mentality foremost, we'll be absolutely fine. <3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:42 AM   #38
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi hale,
its a good sign if you can cough it out. It means you are clearing it out before it cloggs.
Congrats for the 13 drops without severe Herxheimer !
Maybe you should spread the dose by taking only half, but twice with a 4-5 hours break inbetween.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:57 AM   #39
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

last i knew.. many understood,that the ;swine flu epidemic; was a HoaxXX...

that the vaccine be the TrUe killer/destroyer/ThreaT!!!!
?
?

id been told, that upon research/inquiry,....
out of all the county of warwickshire.... UK ....
a population, in 2008,

of over 530,700
all of ONE child ever died of swine flu

if this be sooo
surely we had be more concerned with crossing a road,...
than crossing with swine flu..... no?

saying this... Much of your info is still priceless

Last edited by beanny; 01-31-2010 at 04:06 AM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:37 PM   #40
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Swineflu : The next wave

Quote:
last i knew.. many understood,that the ;swine flu epidemic; was a HoaxXX...
Some one told you it is a hoax, but if you did you own research you would have know one of the items below.

The PTB want to reduce to population by any means necessary
The virus they have released behaves they same way as the 1918 spanish flue
The first wave of the virus in 1918 was mild.
The virus can recombine to become more lethal.
If it does not recombine quickly enough the PTB will release another virus to make it happen.
And this virus can become more lethal then the spanish flue, because it is an improved version of the spanish flue.
People who received the virus are walking test tubes which means that they are the first ones to be hit by recombining of it with another virus and they wil get sick again!!!including you if your not well protected
They already released another version in Ukraine of the virus which is 100% lethal if you get it. there are reports coming out from that country.

Well preparing is good idea or you can just do what all the sheepel do, do nothing!! and spread the false news it is nothing, when it hits and people are getting sick and dying who is then blame the messenger ????
Old 01-31-2010, 03:03 PM   #41
Myplanet2
In The Mists

sorry to say that this post of yours if full of speculation. why do you take these things to be fact? They are not fact. They are possibilities, at best. And you give the The Powers that wish they really were, WAYYYY too much credit. If they had the juice to carry through any of those far flung plans of their, most of us would already be dead. What do you suppose they are waiting for? Nothing! They're trying their best, but just not succeeding.

The planets energy balance has shifted. Something you might not have noticed, if you're too busy giving the PTwishTW all that power. It's an illusion they keep spreading through their media lap dogs. We have much more power than most are aware of, and we have friends in high places who help as much as they can when asked, and when the asking won't infringe free will.

If you take a look at most of their antics over the last few years, they are pretty much a joke. They are broken down, drooling little old men, with visible signs of generations of inbreeding apparent in their offspring, playing a hi stakes game of Risk. The only reason they are even still allowed to play, is because the majority of us balanced humans haven't bothered to take notice of them yet, and the silly power/greed/service to self games they play.

This could be a decisive year in the "contest", but only because so many still think we are all powerless and need to hide and prepare for something ominous which is "just around the corner", instead of taking hold of our own sovereignty and simply telling them their game is over, and they must start to play nice, or it's to their rooms they must go.

Quote:
Some one told you it is a hoax, but if you did you own research you would have know one of the items below.

The PTB want to reduce to population by any means necessary
The virus they have released behaves they same way as the 1918 spanish flue
The first wave of the virus in 1918 was mild.
The virus can recombine to become more lethal.
If it does not recombine quickly enough the PTB will release another virus to make it happen.
And this virus can become more lethal then the spanish flue, because it is an improved version of the spanish flue.
People who received the virus are walking test tubes which means that they are the first ones to be hit by recombining of it with another virus and they wil get sick again!!!including you if your not well protected
They already released another version in Ukraine of the virus which is 100% lethal if you get it. there are reports coming out from that country.

Well preparing is good idea or you can just do what all the sheepel do, do nothing!! and spread the false news it is nothing, when it hits and people are getting sick and dying who is then blame the messenger ????
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:34 PM   #42
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
These, are out of the original Royal Rife manual:

The frequencies to KILL the Swine flu:

413 hz; 432 hz; 663 hz; 830 hz; 20 hz; 995 hz...

Trooly,

Tango
dear Tango,

I am a strong believer in Royal Rife's work and frequency therapy, but I don't think this mutated H1N1 virus can be killed with the same set of frequencies as the 1918 Swine Flu. Here's another set I found by Bruce Stenulson ... a Rife expert and manufacturer for more than a decade

http://stenulson.net/althealth

>> Do NOT change the order of the frequencies, or the specific durations
>> for each frequency. This frequency sequence is designed as a dynamic
>> sequential process, with each frequency that is run not only doing
>> it's part of the process, but also setting the stage so that the
>> body's energetic system is then able to benefit from the next
>> frequency which is to follow.
>>
>>
>> Freq Minutes
>> 1) 673.2 4
>> 2) 558.6 4
>> 3) 835.1 5.5
>> 4) 427.5 4.5
>> 5) 563.5 5.0
>> 6) 845.5 4.5
>> 7) 883.2 4.5
>> 8) 623.4 4.5
>> 9) 787.2 4
>> 10) 412.6 4
>> 11) 665.6 5.5
>> 12) 941.1 6.0
>> 13) 726.2 4.5
>> 14) 324 3
>> 15) 528 3
>> 16) 15.2 4
>>
>> 72.5 minutes total run time

But I guess, as apparently the virus is mutating, this set is innaccurate as well. I will stick to to vitamin D and C and MMS / collodial silve protocol in this case...

greetings

paul
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:56 PM   #43
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Well if it speculation then it is for you and you do what you wanted to do is nothing, because for you it is a hoax right!!!. You pick the car without the air bags i'll take the one with the air bags. Maybe I crash maybe I don't

How may people you know that are awake and know about that the virus is created in a lab to kill us??? Why is fed not being replaced , why are we not back the gold backed currency?

Is it being told on the main stream media that where nothing but slaves and free enegry has been around for 70 years and there going to release this in to the public within 2 weeks. DO you see any truth on TV . I don't think so

Is it being told on the mainstream media that vaccines are bio weapons made by groupe of people who are controlling your governments. And there is going to be a trial for this ??????

I could go on and on about all the thing we know that the average person will call US crazy for this

There is enough information that currently the PTB are still contolling most of the people on the planet. Because if that was not the case then the game would be over would it???

That are facts period

Most people are still living in lala land

Quote:
sorry to say that this post of yours if full of speculation. why do you take these things to be fact? They are not fact. They are possibilities, at best. And you give the The Powers that wish they really were, WAYYYY too much credit. If they had the juice to carry through any of those far flung plans of their, most of us would already be dead. What do you suppose they are waiting for? Nothing! They're trying their best, but just not succeeding.

The planets energy balance has shifted. Something you might not have noticed, if you're too busy giving the PTwishTW all that power. It's an illusion they keep spreading through their media lap dogs. We have much more power than most are aware of, and we have friends in high places who help as much as they can when asked, and when the asking won't infringe free will.

If you take a look at most of their antics over the last few years, they are pretty much a joke. They are broken down, drooling little old men, with visible signs of generations of inbreeding apparent in their offspring, playing a hi stakes game of Risk. The only reason they are even still allowed to play, is because the majority of us balanced humans haven't bothered to take notice of them yet, and the silly power/greed/service to self games they play.

This could be a decisive year in the "contest", but only because so many still think we are all powerless and need to hide and prepare for something ominous which is "just around the corner", instead of taking hold of our own sovereignty and simply telling them their game is over, and they must start to play nice, or it's to their rooms they must go.

Last edited by mu2143; 01-31-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #44
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Even if that's all true, it's not the point, IMO. The point is when you promote how terrible they are in what they are doing, and how dangerous it all is, and how people need to be awoken to this nightmare, you are actually feeding the negative energy with your own, and so strengthening it. You are helping them when you try to warn people of how scary and powerful they are.

You can't assume that people are ONLY operating on the tiny sliver of their overall consciousness which they've invested in this little 3D game of human being sorting out their polarity issues in the dense-i-verse. You don't know what they are doing in their higher aspects to transmute the fear and lower vibratory frequencies, while appearing to you in your own awareness to be missing all that's going on. They are not necessarily missing anything which you believe yourself to be seeing.

You see? If you take them and say "WATCH OUT.....DANGER!!!" you might actually be distracting them from the higher work they already have going on, and in that way, actually help the PTwishTW in promoting their fear agenda and keeping the overall vibratory frequency depressed to that degree.

The best thing people can do for themselves and for the planet right now, is just ignore the fear and move forward in building the world they want to see materialize.

The actual game going on here is on the energetic level. They have the physical level of play under their control only as long as they can keep people afraid of just ignoring them. We win by just ignoring them, because they can't do it without OUR energy invested, and they get us to invest OUR energy by blowing themselves up like puffer fish to make themselves look all scary and ominous, which if you could actually see them, it would make you laugh.

The only thing they can use to defeat us, is our inability to avoid fear, because we are shifting to a higher state of consciousness, where there will no longer be a possibility of a PTB situation. In fear, we are kept in our lower mind/Ego contraptions, and while there, we are not progressing towards our higher consciousness trying to reopen to us right now. The fear of the lower, can not mix with the love of the higher. So if they can just keep us in fear, they can keep us from shifting our primary consciousness into the 5th dimension, which is our next destination, for most of us.

Quote:
Well if it speculation then it is for you and you do what you wanted to do is nothing, because for you it is a hoax right!!!. You pick the car without the air bags i'll take the one with the air bags. Maybe I crash maybe I don't

How may people you know that are awake and know about that the virus is created in a lab to kill us??? Why is fed not being replaced , why are we not back the gold backed currency?

Is it being told on the main stream media that where nothing but slaves and free enegry has been around for 70 years and there going to release this in to the public within 2 weeks. DO you see any truth on TV . I don't think so

Is it being told on the mainstream media that vaccines are bio weapons made by groupe of people who are controlling your governments. And there is going to be a trial for this ??????

I could go on and on about all the thing we know that the average person will call US crazy for this

There is enough information that currently the PTB are still contolling most of the people on the planet. Because if that was not the case then the game would be over would it???

That are facts period

Most people are still living in lala land

Last edited by Myplanet2; 01-31-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:33 PM   #45
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi My
So, the logical conclusion is, that this thread serves the PTB, isn´t it?
Old 01-31-2010, 07:11 PM   #46
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I see it he simple does not understand it period.
People who are not awake are in a state of fear and people who started to wake up will get out of it(spirtual it takes time)

You have to prepare spirtual and pyshical, no warning no understanding no knowledge no preparing!!! game over!!!

That stupid newage crape talks about o that is fear mongering don't say that!!!
warning you and give you a solution to prepare has nothing to do that it is negitive.
Thats a load bull zhit

It is all about training your spirit not the mind.

Like I warning you from an incomming train it a about to hit you if I do not tell you you can not react to it. To bad no solution for you!! his last word " O your just fearmong.....ka splet!!!!!!road kill"

You have to face your dark side and if you keep being in fear then you are the problem not the messager!!!!!
Just like a hamster on a wheel not seeing the solution
Your reflection is your reality not understanding this is a failure

Last edited by mu2143; 01-31-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:09 PM   #47
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Hi My
So, the logical conclusion is, that this thread serves the PTB, isn´t it?
Not at all. Where do you get that impression? My comments are about MU's post saying this IS coming, the ARE doing it, we ARE in danger, etc. That's all silly. No such think is anywhere evident anywhere but in people minds because they have bought in to the propaganda of fear.

I think your research and presentation was/is brilliant and very valuable. To anyone who can use it.

How does MU know that if this virus doesn't do its job of killing enough people, that the PTB plan on releasing another more deadly one? Is he in with the PTB?

He says they've released another version of this virus in Ukraine which is 100% lethal. Is this true? Obviously not. Obvious fear mongering. This kind of posting should not be done for free. He should at least receive payments from the PTB for the wonderful job he does of spreading their fear for them.

It's easy enough to tell where a person is coming from. Does what they write empower? or does it disempower? Your posting empowers, by giving understanding of the mechanics and solutions. MU's post DIS empowers, because it's goal is to have people hiding away in fear. Not very useful at all.

And as always, IMO
Old 01-31-2010, 08:15 PM   #48
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
I see it he simple does not understand it period.
People who are not awake are in a state of fear and people who started to wake up will get out of it(spirtual it takes time)

You have to prepare spirtual and pyshical, no warning no understanding no knowledge no preparing!!! game over!!!

That stupid newage crape talks about o that is fear mongering don't say that!!!
warning you and give you a solution to prepare has nothing to do that it is negitive.
Thats a load bull zhit

It is all about training your spirit not the mind.

Like I warning you from an incomming train it a about to hit you if I do not tell you you can not react to it. To bad no solution for you!! his last word " O your just fearmong.....ka splet!!!!!!road kill"

You have to face your dark side and if you keep being in fear then you are the problem not the messager!!!!!
Just like a hamster on a wheel not seeing the solution
Your reflection is your reality not understanding this is a failure
What you miss here, MU, is that there is nothing but a rumour of a train. Why are you so afraid of an imaginary train? Because the PTwishTW have told you they are sending a train and you run around shouting TRAIN....TRAIN.....CLEAR THE TRACKS......AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! And they sit there rubbing their greedy little hands together getting more" hit by train insurance" ready for sale. gullibility does nothing to save one from a real train. It just helps sell insurance. LOL.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:21 PM   #49
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Because the PTwishTW have told you they are sending a train and you run around shouting TRAIN....TRAIN.....CLEAR THE TRACKS......AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! And they sit there rubbing their greedy little hands together getting more" hit by train insurance" ready for sale. gullibility does nothing to save one from a real train. It just helps sell insurance. LOL.
I told you, that you don't get it!

limited view of good cheap solution not very creative I see!!!

Quote:
What you miss here, MU, is that there is nothing but a rumour of a train. Why are you so afraid of an imaginary train?

your telling me I'm afraid when you do not know my state of being, but your own.

Just like I said a hamster on wheel that does not see past its own illusion.

Also you do not get my point, so it is no point make one in the future for you.

Case closed............................................ ....................
Old 01-31-2010, 09:45 PM   #50
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not at all. Where do you get that impression? My comments are about MU's post saying this IS coming, the ARE doing it, we ARE in danger, etc. That's all silly. No such think is anywhere evident anywhere but in people minds because they have bought in to the propaganda of fear.

I think your research and presentation was/is brilliant and very valuable. To anyone who can use it.

How does MU know that if this virus doesn't do its job of killing enough people, that the PTB plan on releasing another more deadly one? Is he in with the PTB?

He says they've released another version of this virus in Ukraine which is 100% lethal. Is this true? Obviously not. Obvious fear mongering. This kind of posting should not be done for free. He should at least receive payments from the PTB for the wonderful job he does of spreading their fear for them.

It's easy enough to tell where a person is coming from. Does what they write empower? or does it disempower? Your posting empowers, by giving understanding of the mechanics and solutions. MU's post DIS empowers, because it's goal is to have people hiding away in fear. Not very useful at all.

And as always, IMO
Your liying to your self and accuse me of lying making fear your full of it!!! and think again how many people have warned about the virus in interviews on Project Camelot? for example Miriam Delicado had a pain fulll blood transfusion for the coming virus in the near future. She did not get this, because for preventing from getting a cold!!!!

Dr Deagle has also known about it and I know you do not like him thats your problem!.

Research and connecting the dots so I can prepare as wel as others can !!!
The georgia guide stone speak about it in stone what the PTB wants

Last edited by mu2143; 01-31-2010 at 09:58 PM.