Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Project camelot's mr. X has died

13 December

• Mr X, the former UFO archivist who recorded a brief audio message for us for presentation at the recent Las Vegas Crash Retrieval Conference, has died suddenly. He was 48. The cause is unknown.

His wife said this to us in a phone call today: He didn't want to be famous, he didn't want money. He just wanted to help everyone. This is exactly the man we knew, and we reproduce those spontaneous words here with her very kind permission.

His leaves behind his beautiful young wife and their one-year old son, both of whom he loved dearly. At the moment we can say no more except that he was our friend, and we are shocked.

PROJECT CAMELOT

Last edited by Kerry Cassidy; 12-14-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Project camelot's mr. X has died

O...M....F.....G !

48?

...................................... I am absolutely totaly and utterly... I ... words fail me.

Prayers for his family and friends.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
13 December

• Mr X, the former UFO archivist who recorded a brief audio message for us for presentation at the recent Las Vegas Crash Retrieval Conference, has died suddenly. He was 48. The cause is unknown.

His wife said this to us in a phone call today: He didn't want to be famous, he didn't want money. He just wanted to help everyone. This is exactly the man we knew, and we reproduce those spontaneous words here with her very kind permission.

His leaves behind his beautiful young wife and their one-year old son, both of whom he loved dearly. At the moment we can say no more except that he was our friend, and we are shocked.

PROJECT CAMELOT

Kerry each "death" of a person who was trying to get the truth out there always brings me a deep seated feeling of WHAT???

When I first got "on-line" I was looking for information on something my Dr. told me I got "from a shot". The first REAL person I got to know had also learned he had this same thing from the same way. He wrote this story which anyone can go read..

http://www.geocities.com/hepvet/PanamaTitle.html

It is FREE.... What is really very sad was the way "people" who thought they knew put down a whole lot of his connections of connect the dots at the time he put this out there. NOW a decade later we KNOW for SURE that what he wrote is pretty much the nail on the head. Keep in mind that the people who he got "up set" were high up's in the department of defence. When I was first told he had died I flipped out. He had shared much of his research with me and a few others and I was worried "with good reason" that maybe we would be next. It was a year before all of his "on-line" friends were told that it seemed that he had taken his own life. I still do not understand how that could be. BUT you know how it goes there are somethings we will not ever know the answer to.

I was so sad for you and Bill when I saw that Mr. X had left his earthsuit. Now that he is not here maybe he will have a better way for the truth to get out there.

It is time for a whole group of people to stand up and tell the truth. Drop the whole coverup and funding and all of it. Get to the bottom of just what is going on here on the ground.

As I hit send you all are being sent light to follow your path. Remember:

Life is a gift...
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

With much respect to his family and friends, the minute I saw the announcement of his death, I knew that in the back of my mind, they had gotten to him.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote