Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-18-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Dr José Arguelles - 2012 presentation

Thank you MUDRA!

This video you posted on the Nexus thread is so brilliant I needed to create a devoted thread for it so anyone who missed your post might have the profound majesty of its experience.

Dr José Arguelles - 2012 Prophecy

PART 1 of 10 (use the links on the right to progress through to the next part)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l29O7...eature=related

Last edited by Luminari; 04-20-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr José Arguelles - 2012 presentation

Since this video series was recorded at Dr. Chet Snow's Signs of Destiny Crop Circle Conference of 2004, I would like to quote from the book Stewart Says... (copyright 2004) by Stewart Swerdlow, pages 31-32, the chapter "Crop Circles" for everyone's consideration:

"Crop circles are a seemingly mysterious topic that is really easy to understand. These shapes and designs that have gained popularity in recent years are mostly, if not all, man-made. No, it is not a pair of elderly English brothers who traipse the planet at night with wooden boards and rope making the circles or designs.

These crop circles, or what I prefer to call, '**** circles,' have been seen for tens of thousands of years. [Note: the system automatically generated **** in place of the word I tried to quote from the book.] The Earth is like a living being, which makes sense since it is a reflection of the mind-patterns of all who live on it.

Just as a human being has chakras with meridians emanating from them all over the body, the Earth has energy centers with ley lines crisscrossing all over and through the planet. This forms the Earth's morphogenetic grid. It looks just like a matrix with occasional energy balls in it.

When a hyperspace sentence of sequences, which is similar to DNA sentences, is injected into certain spots of the Earth, it replicates and spreads over the entire planet affecting the morphogenetic grid, changing and/or altering it. Doing this to the Earth is similar to giving a person an inoculation in the arm or buttocks.

Crop circles are attempts by those in control to alter the structure of physical life by entering new instructions or programs via the Earth's language, which is the Language of Hyperspace. The creation of crop circles leave traces of ELF and radiation in the structure of the field or crop. They are created via beams of microwave frequencies and electromagnetic pulses. This was done eons ago by the Atlanteans and Lemurians.

Crop circles were used at that time as a form [of] 'terrafication' or 'planet forming' to suit special needs. This was later performed by alien groups who donated their DNA to create their own little projects, as a necessary physical support. Up until the 1980s, Brookhaven National Labs was the only scientific center capable of duplicating this technique. Now, crop circle formation is done regularly via satellite transmission and has become an Illuminati project. There are no 'space brothers' sending uplifting messages or warnings.

Hoaxes are purposefully staged to discredit the real researchers. This also imprints the public with the idea that crop circles are all jokes not to be taken seriously. The media, particularly Hollywood, is excellent in perpetrating this dishonesty.

Many good researchers have been compromised, threatened into silence, or into reversing their statements about crop circles. New Agers receive 'channeled explanations' in regard to the meaning of crop circles. Do not believe these explanations."

Last edited by Seashore; 05-05-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:19 AM   #3
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

There is also an interview with Stephanie South on http://journeyswithrebecca.com That is if she posts in the archives soon. REBECCA, are you hearing this.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:54 AM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Download these 2 pdf posters

http://www.lawoftime.org/graphics/CosmicNoosphere.pdf

http://www.lawoftime.org/graphics/Ra...dge-poster.pdf
Old 04-20-2009, 02:02 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Dr José Arguelles - 2012 presentation

RAINBOW BRIDGE AROUND THE EARTH

Last edited by Luminari; 05-05-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm reading his book The Mayan Factor; Path Beyond Technology. I'm on Chapter Two "The Maya: Diviners of Harmony." It's fascinating...
Old 04-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
franciejones
Banned

Beautiful. Thank you for posting as this is the first I am hearing of him. Very wonderful.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:49 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone seen/heard any other presentations by Dr Arguelles?

Or Ebooks?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Seashore. I've kept up w/Swerdlow's work for several yrs. and I know of no other person that has stated that cr*p circles (as he calls them) are made via satellite transmissions. I have no belief one way or another, yet I would certainly like to find some validation for this, as he offers none other than his words.

I would certainly like to find some verification. Who the heck would even know or have permission to divulge this w/references? I'm also very leary of channeling. According to Swerdlow, there is highly sophisticated technology for implanting messages into mind.

For yrs I've wondered just where some of my thoughts come from as some aren't what I would want to own as having generated myself, know what I mean?

I remain, as Kerry has said, in Observer Mode.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I've kept up w/Swerdlow's work for several yrs. and I know of no other person that has stated that cr*p circles (as he calls them) are made via satellite transmissions.
You know, when I first look at crop circles, I feel absolutely fascinated with their beauty and mystery.

Then, I think to myself, I'm looking at technology. These beautiful, cryptic messages are produced with technology.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I've kept up w/Swerdlow's work for several yrs. and I know of no other person that has stated...
Another area about which Stewart has a different perspective is his viewpoint regarding the galactic center. A listener wrote in to his Q&A Section on his website to ask him about his interview on Journeys with Rebecca. Here's a copy and paste of the relevant parts of the post:

Galactic Center
Posted: April, 30, 2009
Hi Stewart

I was listening to you on Journeys with Rebecca the other night, and both you and Rebecca mentioned about Earth travelling through the Galantic Center and the effects this will have on the Earth and on us humans. I thought all this Galantic Center stuff was all New Age ****?

Stewart's Reply: Actually, she spoke about it while I listened. Personally, I do not accept this idea.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
These beautiful, cryptic messages are produced with technology.
Perhaps "messages" is not accurate. Thinking again of what Stewart asserts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
...quote from the book Stewart Says... (copyright 2004) by Stewart Swerdlow, pages 31-32, the chapter "Crop Circles" for everyone's consideration:

"... Now, crop circle formation is done regularly via satellite transmission and has become an Illuminati project. There are no 'space brothers' sending uplifting messages or warnings...
Old 05-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Dr José Arguelles - 2012 presentation

YEAR OF THE YELLOW SELF-EXISTING SEED
~July 26, 2009 - July 25, 2010~

Utilized by people in more than 90 countries,
the 13-moon/28-day calendar is a harmonious nature-based alternative
to the artificial and dysfunctional 12-month Gregorian calendar.
As a sacred template of time, it is facilitating a global paradigm shift
from the destructive materialist notion that “time is money”
to the life-affirming spiritual understanding that “time is art.”

As a universalized expression of the galactic mathematics
of the ancient Maya, this modern Dreamspell Calendar system
presents an energetic map of the Synchronic Order of Reality.

Tags
2012, jose arguelles, maya, noosphere, rainbow bridge