Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:56 AM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Alex jones loses last thread of credibility

i listened to some of his stuff for a while and faded in and out of interest. he has his place to wake people up as they go through the awakening process.

when fox news are saing the same thing as him you have to smell a rat and i did. something didnt sit right with me with alex jones for about the last 8 months.

HIS BIG NEWS IS CHARLIE SHEENS FAKE LETTER TO BARAK OBAMA ABOUT 9/11.

i think one of the most amazing ways to shoot yourslef int he foot that you could possibly come up with.david wilcock was right about all this stuff a good while ago(dont agree with his obama stance).

this could be the quite damaging for the 9/11 movement as a whole.

his sites supposedly stand for at least some semblacne of getting at the truth, so to use a main stream media tactic is outrageous, stooping to the level of faux news is not the answer.

INCREDIBLE SLIP UP OR PURPOSEFUL EXIT STRATEGY FOR MR JONES???
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:11 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex jones loses last thread of credibility

it was not his idea..............Charley sheen is the one that came up with the writing of the letter. He in fact did all this and his father and him have been really big in getting this message out to the public.

So I guess we can give Alex a little break. I understand that alot are angry with alex for all of this but it was indeed only his information that went into the letter.

I personally heard Charley Sheen say this on the air. Now Charley plans on being on the air twice this week to continue with this.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:15 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Alex had credibility?

I don't buy that.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:35 AM   #4
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post

HIS BIG NEWS IS CHARLIE SHEENS FAKE LETTER TO BARAK OBAMA ABOUT 9/11.

i think one of the most amazing ways to shoot yourself in the foot that you could possibly come up with.

this could be the quite damaging for the 9/11 movement as a whole.
I agree merkabah, he did shoot himself in the foot... with a cannon ball!

It was sheer STUPIDITY!

You don't succeed in getting the truth to come out by being a complete idiot. You don't succeed in getting average American's to consider the possibility that 911 was an inside job by making up hoaxes.

That is all it is. A HOAX.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:09 AM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

It is a PLOY TO TRY AND FORCE A NEW INVESTIGATION Charlie Sheen has some demons that are going to resurface over this . He and his dad both know this and want a new investigation . Alex looks at Charlie as way to take himself main stream If this Hollywood celebrity CAN HELP ALEX PULL THIS OFF ( I DON`T THINK iT WILL) aLEX WOULD BE LOOKED AT AS A GURU MANY OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS ARE CLOSED AT iNFO WARS . I suspect it hasn`t drawn the response Alex has intended and even may be negative due to the build up. Charlie doesn`t have to hang his head Alex and his twist on things caused this blow up
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:16 AM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

yep you're probally right but we won't know the end results.

Did any of you listen to the broadcast? He clearly says that many more are going to be coming out over this also. I think on 9/11/09

I'm not going to lose sleep over this, thats for sure.

Nobody knows the end result and if it gets thrown back in their face, which they figured it would, along with some publicity. That was their AIM

their problem and their choice. we are all entitled to make our own choices and I'm not going to jump all over them for this. They are two very grown up men.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:21 AM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Regardless of whether or not President Obama agrees to meet with him, Sheen is confident that his letter will serve as a catalyst from which questions surrounding 9/11 and other false flag events will be brought to national attention.
This comes from a Reuters news report about the letter so maybe it will get this message out i thought it would be largly ignored
Old 09-09-2009, 03:23 AM   #8
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
This comes from a Reuters news report about the letter so maybe it will get this message out i thought it would be largly ignored
I took a peek at the infowars forum and it seems he has sent out press releases to many news agencies.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:23 AM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the full article

The Alex Jones Show: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting with Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Reuters
September 8, 2009
Actor demands investigation be reopened after majority of 9/11 Commission members say government lied about official story.

AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 8 — According to syndicated talk show host Alex Jones, actor and television star Charlie Sheen has publicly requested a meeting with President Barack Obama to urge him to reopen the official investigation into 9/11; in light of the fact that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have now publicly gone on record to express their conviction that the government agreed to lie about the official story.
Sheen will appear live on The Alex Jones Show on Wednesday and Friday to discuss the content of his “20 Minutes With The President” piece and how he plans to move forward with this exciting new initiative. You can listen free here or subscribe to prisonplanet.tv to watch live streaming video.
Sheen’s request takes the form of a letter to the President in the context of a fictional meeting between the two entitled “20 Minutes With The President,” published exclusively on radio talk show host Alex Jones’ www.Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com Web sites. Audio clip with Sheen: infowars.com/media/20090908-CharlieSheenINT-Promises.mp3.
The letter cites evidence, backed up by a substantial online bibliography, that alleges to prove the official story behind 9/11 is a fraud and that this conclusion was also reached by the majority of the 9/11 Commission members, a fact that mandates President Obama to reopen the investigation into the terrorist attacks.
Sheen expresses his hope that President Obama will follow through on his promises of change, accountability and government transparency by using his executive powers to re-examine 9/11, adding that he voted for Obama with the understanding that he would follow a different course to the Bush administration.
However, as Sheen highlights in his letter, the course of Obama’s first year in office clearly indicates that he will do nothing to reverse policies crafted by the Bush regime, and in fact has sought to exceed outrages of the previous administration in areas such as warrantless wiretapping, rendition, detention without trial, and wars in the Middle East – all of which arrived as a consequence of 9/11.
Sheen’s letter is a public declaration demanding the truth behind 9/11 as America approaches its eighth anniversary since the tragic events of that day. His questions are shared by a majority of victims’ family members, according to Bill Doyle, the representative of the largest 9/11 families group.
The letter focuses around the fact that no less than 60 per cent of the 9/11 commissioners have now publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack.
Sheen also presents a plethora of other evidence to illustrate how the official story is a fraud, including the revelations of whistle blowers like FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, who recently broke a Federal gag order to expose how Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were working for the U.S. government right up until the day of 9/11.
The issues highlighted by Sheen do not represent idle speculation or conspiracy fodder, they are documented facts that have been deliberately ignored by other 9/11 programming that is now airing as the anniversary approaches, particularly last months’ 9/11: Science and Conspiracy which was aired by the National Geographic Channel and wasted little time in portraying people who have doubts about the official 9/11 story as extremist cranks, while failing to acknowledge that the majority of the members of the 9/11 Commission have publicly expressed similar concerns.
Charlie Sheen is once again using his prominent public platform in an attempt to expand a national debate about the disturbing unanswered questions behind 9/11, having first spoken out on the issue in March 2006 on The Alex Jones Show. After he first went public, Sheen was asked to do more and now he is doing more as he feels there is a chance to get more traction behind a new investigation with a new President in the White House.
Sheen is directly appealing to Barack Obama to read his letter and to look into the lies surrounding 9/11 for himself.
Regardless of whether or not President Obama agrees to meet with him, Sheen is confident that his letter will serve as a catalyst from which questions surrounding 9/11 and other false flag events will be brought to national attention.
This is a call to action and a declaration of war on the alleged lies of 9/11 that have formed the foundation of the endless wars abroad and the police state at home as the Republic falls. Sheen is demanding that truth activists and those who simply care about the future of the country stand up beside him and speak truth to power.
Sheen is now urging grass roots political organizations and individuals across the country to go to press conferences and other public events and demand answers about the truth behind 9/11. As much awareness as possible around the issue of false flag terrorism needs to be generated in order to prevent tragedies like 9/11 from happening again. Sheen emphasizes in his letter that we cannot let 9/11 become ancient history, try and forget about it or just move on, because if a nation forgets its history then it is doomed to repeat it.
We cannot allow governments to continue to advance their political agendas by exploiting forged pretexts, argues Sheen, and the fact that big budget hit pieces against 9/11 truth are still being rolled out proves that the establishment is upset that the population is waking up to false flag terror.
No matter what your views are on 9/11, Sheen is asking the thinking public to look at how many members of the 9/11 Commission itself have questioned the official story, along with the scores of other highly credible former and current government officials, intelligence professionals, military officials, scientists, structural engineers and architects, and legal scholars who have all publicly denounced the fraud that continues to masquerade as the official 9/11 story.
For media requests on this subject email sheen@infowars.com.
The Alex Jones Show broadcasts live from Austin, TX from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Central. Alex Jones’ show and Web sites www.Infowars.com and www.PrisonPlanet.com are a focal point and a forum where many prominent figures from academia, the political world and Hollywood have spoken out about what really happened on September 11th.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:18 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Alex generally has good information and guests...but I don't like to program myself with anger. I'm already $crewed-up enough! I listened today for the first time in a couple of months...and I liked the Sheen concept...but did not like the hype. I tuned in half an hour before today's show...and heard a great interview with G. Edward Griffin. That is the sort of thing I really like.

I don't want to see our government destroyed over 9/11. I want the international...and possibly non-human...aspects of 9/11 to be fully exposed. Hell...I don't know what I want. I guess I would like the full truth to be revealed in a calm and rational manner...with everyone remaining cool, calm, and collected. Then I would like to see the REAL kingpins and guilty parties brought to justice...not some token-patsies getting their hands slapped.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:22 AM   #11
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I don't care who writes the whitehouse about 911. just as long as somebody does. Im outraged that some are quick to be critics. what are we doing besides sitting at a computer looking at it all go by without putting anything into it.

I called the whitehouse and left a message for obama today. before the show even was aired. letting him know what I think about this BS with 911 and the media. and his green job zar folding under the pressure. the thermalite material, building 7, ect we all need to stand up and send a letter to this man who clamed to be about change.

the white house #

1-202-456-1414
demand the truth. stand up for humanity. send those letters off during this anniversary of 911 I say. stop looking at alex and fox news, and start with yourselves.

I dont want wars, and the truth is a good place to start. enough of the lies. ww2 was just like 911. lies lies lies. tri them like you and me. treason. would be the best thing to happen to the good old USA> better yet...

then hold new elections to fill there spots. whos next...

Last edited by dagon; 09-09-2009 at 05:56 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:43 AM   #12
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

land of the free and home of the brave my but.

Last edited by dagon; 09-09-2009 at 06:01 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:57 AM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

mr jones had his place in my waking up in the early stages and this sort of appraoch may have led me to beleive that most stories are hoaxes which they seem to0 increasingly be anyway.

i listen when im bored like anyone who listens to the radio whilst working ect, he can be entertaining but for anyone outside the usa his tone is too abrupt and loudmouthed. i have a friend who im trying to waken with info and she says 'oh i dont like that mad american guy'.

i dont consider him to be associated with the truth exclusivley as some like to. so its interesting to see what happens. good luck to him. you cant fight fire with fire tho.

reuters printing sheen saying he wants to get to the bottom of this and other flase flag events is quite interesting. since reuters is george soros owned is it not?? basically admittng that 9/11 was a flase flag!!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

It was sheer STUPIDITY! ( thanks Kathy T)

God, the brilliance! It might actually work. People have been tackling this problem with FAR too much intelligence I reckon.

Personally I thought it was beyond retarded. Oh well, it looks like the shared excitement of the merry pranksters has got Alex shedding some blubber. That's got to be good.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

For goodness sake people WAKE UP!!!!

If this brings the whole 911 thing into the open and in eventuality the truth surfaces, and wakes up the masses!!!! (duuurgh is that good or bad????) It was a genius idea and with the back up of Mr Sheen lets hope we can take this further than anyone else has... I for one applaud Alex...

COME ON GUYS WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH....LET'S WAKE UP A FEW MORE PEOPLE!!!!

DO YOUR FRIGGIN JOB!!!!

WATCH AND PASS AROUND...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #16
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

I think that Alex Jones tries very hard to wake up the sleeping US public .
Refocusing on the 9/11 atrocity might convince more people that the US government stance on this matter is just rubbish .
On another note . In a couple of days it will be 9/11 again .
I urge you to be on alert for the follwing reasons :
1) remember the Peterson interview about Iran smuggling weapons and fake dollars into the US territory ? Is Iran set up to take the blame for some false flag on US territory ?
2) remember the timing of the interview with Dr Peterson ? (Delays .. )
3) Some alternative website news have been under DOS attack for the last few days .
4) The US dollars is losing ground against all currencies .
5) The dollar and silver price are going up , probably who controls those things has run out of gold an silver to throw on the market ...
6) The economic outlook is close to meltdown .
The strategy to be used would be the same as the one used in the Old West
at the gambling table ..... when you are loosing ... kick the table .....

It could be again "False Flag time " !
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #17
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

It is False flag time go to forbes magazine `s site and read what they said about the dollar it has collapsed 1 eruo costs 1.45 US China Japan and Russia are all set to kick the can (America) they (puppet masters) want Global Goverance so they can restart their system then its start over time for their world currency
Old 09-09-2009, 09:05 AM   #18
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi pineal-pilot-in merkabah,

It seems that the people on ATS are not very happy (as I - see other thread) about this incident also:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread499451/pg1

This thread was reported on Rense.com. It seems that rense doesn't miss an opportunity to kick hard in the man twins when he gets the chance.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
i listened to some of his stuff for a while and faded in and out of interest. he has his place to wake people up as they go through the awakening process.

when fox news are saing the same thing as him you have to smell a rat and i did. something didnt sit right with me with alex jones for about the last 8 months....
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:40 AM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

maybe he thinks SGHTF and they are gonna start messing with the internet so hes gone for broke. im still unconvinced of the method though.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #20
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
maybe he thinks SGHTF and they are gonna start messing with the internet so hes gone for broke. im still unconvinced of the method though.
talk about messing with the net. I think you need to come out here to america. take a tour of NY. I personally would love to drag you threw the streets. show you ground zero. and a few other spots here in america. and tell you all about the many innocent that died that day. and remind you that its not even your country your spouting out about. alex isn't the most tactful most of the time. he's high energy that's for sure. he's not on my regular list. but he does have a place. as do you. even if it is a heckler. why don't you write a letter to the whitehouse instead of posting some lame response of somebody's else's work. positive work if you ask me. what can be more important. so is your issue alex? don't you have better things to do? I know I do. think ill join the 9-9-09 poster. way better than wasting my time complaining about some people (trying) to bring (treason) and the truth out about 911. how would you feel if england was mixed up in all this. it just might be. who are you anyway. spewing **** like this. its obvious that 911 wasn't what there telling it is. and now the whole middle east is being ripped apart. and who knows whos next. all based on lies. what weapons of mass destruction. haven't you seen camelot's interviews on this matter. as well as all the other information out there. who cares what you think about alex. look past you own opinions about alex and look at the bigger picture here. what have you dun. opinions are like @$$ holes. what's right here... that's what matters.

is this your work? bravo!!! tell somebody who cares. like the white house.
talk about dis information. and trying to derail and divert attn.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
talk about messing with the net. I think you need to come out here to america. take a tour of NY. I personally would love to drag you threw the streets. show you ground zero. and a few other spots here in america. and tell you all about the many innocent that died that day. and remind you that its not even your country your spouting out about. alex isn't the most tactful most of the time. he's high energy that's for sure. he's not on my regular list. but he does have a place. as do you. even if it is a heckler. why don't you write a letter to the whitehouse instead of posting some lame response of somebody's else's work. positive work if you ask me. what can be more important. so is your issue alex? don't you have better things to do? I know I do. think ill join the 9-9-09 poster. way better than wasting my time complaining about some people (trying) to bring (treason) and the truth out about 911. how would you feel if england was mixed up in all this. it just might be. who are you anyway. spewing **** like this. its obvious that 911 wasn't what there telling it is. and now the whole middle east is being ripped apart. and who knows whos next. all based on lies. what weapons of mass destruction. haven't you seen camelot's interviews on this matter. as well as all the other information out there. who cares what you think about alex. look past you own opinions about alex and look at the bigger picture here. what have you dun. opinions are like @$$ holes. what's right here... that's what matters.

Thank you, I totaly agree with you. I'm sick of those that whine about this whole incident. I want the story to get any publicity it can get and get the people to read the letter. Thats all we need. READ THE LETTER, take note of the facts and open this up. The people are asking for a new investigation. What is up with that? Why not?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
It is a PLOY TO TRY AND FORCE A NEW INVESTIGATION Charlie Sheen has some demons that are going to resurface over this . He and his dad both know this and want a new investigation . Alex looks at Charlie as way to take himself main stream If this Hollywood celebrity CAN HELP ALEX PULL THIS OFF ( I DON`T THINK iT WILL) aLEX WOULD BE LOOKED AT AS A GURU MANY OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS ARE CLOSED AT iNFO WARS . I suspect it hasn`t drawn the response Alex has intended and even may be negative due to the build up. Charlie doesn`t have to hang his head Alex and his twist on things caused this blow up

Alex had over a million people listening yesterday, he made an announcement over the air that he was going to close down the comments to avoid being overwhelmed and shut down with the traffice. He got the publicity he wanted
Old 09-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #23
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

Gesundheit
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:56 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

He has got a few people here revved up so it must be doing something
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny,

Yes I agree with you.....people that are putting it down are attracking more interest in the article. I hope they actually take the time to read it and who knows, maybe a few more will wake up. Thats what we need and seems to me thats a good thing.