Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
Paul.T.
Avalon Senior Member

Default Greetings from a new member

Hello Avalon!!

I'm Paul and I am glad to be here.

I have been following Camelot and Avalon for about a year and you have become like a family to me that i haven't talk too. (until now)!!

a litttle bit about me.

I am a carpenter/woodworker/handyman/ jack of all most of my life,
lost in the fog that has been called reality. Trying to achieve all the material and self gratifying objects, all for the appearance of success. All of my energy was being misguided and I had that sense of wandering through this life lost and felt there was something more. Now I am searching for true self and purpose.

I discovered the bigger picture and all of you, when after the Presidential election I knew something was wrong with the system. Thats when I fell into the rabbit hole, and I don't think I hit bottom yet!!!

Through my journey I let fear dictate my actions (collapsing economy and martial law) and sold my business and ended up on some property in Oklahoma with friends getting ready for who knows what! Then I came across Camelot and voraciously watched and read everything. In it I found truths that I can relate to and things started to make sense. The one thing you all taught me is to let go of the fear. So I did (though i still hold reservations from time to time)

I am now currently in Colorado helping my mother and have decided to travel around the country whereever the winds may take me, bringing my construction talents to where ever they may be needed. I feel that there are many people that are preparing and could use a little extra help. I also feel that there are alot of good ideas being implemented but not being publicized or shared that I would like to find and document for everyone. It's easy to read how someone is doing something but getting firsthand knowledge is better.

I plan to document my travels the best I can, I am not a computer literate person. people that I have talked to recently and opportunities have guided me to Los Alamos and Sedona to start this journey. So I plan to start there first and see where it leads me.

I hope to get to become good friends with everyone here and perhaps meet along the way.

Thanks for being here Avalon!
Paul.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Greetings from a new member

Hello Paul
Nice to meet you
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul.T. View Post
Hello Avalon!!

I have been following Camelot and Avalon for about a year and you have become like a family to me that i haven't talk too. (until now)!!

a litttle bit about me.

I am a carpenter/woodworker/handyman/ jack of all most of my life,
lost in the fog that has been called reality. Trying to achieve all the material and self gratifying objects, all for the appearance of success. All of my energy was being misguided and I had that sense of wandering through this life lost and felt there was something more. Now I am searching for true self and purpose.

I discovered the bigger picture and all of you, when after the Presidential election I knew something was wrong with the system. Thats when I fell into the rabbit hole, and I don't think I hit bottom yet!!!

Through my journey I let ear dictate my actions (collapsing economy and martial law) and sold my business and ended up on some property in Oklahoma with friends getting ready for who knows what! Then I came across Camelot and voraciously watched and read everything. In it I found truths that I can relate to and things started to make sense. The one thing you all taught me is to let go of the fear. So I did (though i still hold reservations from time to time)

I am now currently in Colorado helping my mother and have decided to travel around the country whereever the winds may take me, bringing my construction talents to where ever they may be needed. I feel that there are many people that are preparing and could use a little extra help. I also feel that there are alot of good ideas being implemented but not being publicized or shared that I would like to find and document for everyone. It's easy to read how someone is doing something but getting firsthand knowledge is better.

I plan to document my travels the best I can, I am not a computer literate person. people that I have talked to recently and opportunities have guided me to Los Alamos and Sedona to start this journey. So I plan to start there first and see where it leads me.

I hope to get to become good friends with everyone here and perhaps meet along the way.

Thanks for being here Avalon!
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Paul!

Glad you came out of the shadows into the light!

My daddy was a carpenter, so that profession is very near and dear to my heart

Hope your travels are happy ones!

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

wecome paul

good to have some 'new faces' here

a carpenter, you say,
you can learn a lot from a carpenter,
measure twice - cut once

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul.T. View Post
Hello Avalon!!

Hey thats great. Welcome to the forum
Im glad your here too! I would love to visit Sedona some day and. I hear that there are some interesting things under the ground near bell rock...something about a crystal city...just a rumor I heard.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Warm welcome...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #7
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Paul!

Welcome!

I use to make various stuff from wood , I really like that.

For the rest of your post ,I understand your frustration. People made money on survival sites and prep advices...

Best preparation for any human is not physical, it is spiritual.

Love and blessings!,

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Paul and welcome
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #9
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Paul,

Thank you for joining us. Warm welcome! Hope you stay for a while and "chat"

Nenuphar
Nenuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #10
Paul.T.
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT HAVE GREETED ME AND TO THOSE THAT MAY COME.

I look forward to learning, sharing and making friends.
Paul.T. is offline   Reply With Quote