Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #126
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

How do we know your are from the light?

And not from the dark?

The majority of people here are very sceptical and rightly so... time and time again they have been subjected to the LIE... we live the LIE...

All we want is TRUTH.

TRUTH will eventually unfold.

In the meantime convince us.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #127
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
How do we know your are from the light?

And not from the dark?

The majority of people here are very sceptical and rightly so... time and time again they have been subjected to the LIE... we live the LIE...

All we want is TRUTH.

TRUTH will eventually unfold.

In the meantime convince us.

viking
Let me ask you a question. How do you know you are from the light and not from the dark? You can't know that, because there is no such thing as a difference in energy. ALL energy is the same: equal. But what if I am from the dark? Will that make you hate me or something?

I think people should stop focusing on whether things are "light" or "dark" or "good" or "bad." Those are all man made ideas and beliefs. ALL energy serves a purpose, even the "dark." Everything leads to a positive outcome aimed towards the "light." You might view "light" and "dark" as two different things, but I don't. They both serve the same purpose and are the same thing, man just made people believe one is "good" and one is "bad" but is that really true? Of course not.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:31 PM   #128
David
Avalon Senior Member

Well in regards to all this new age hocus pocus and religion in general, it's complete bs. I have personally met what people call "angels" and "demons" and they are nothing more than other beings of different energy. If they are not friendly, then i would not be typing this now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
So, are there any serious questions?
With all these light and dark stuff, I think you are far from getting a serious question.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #129
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmm

I know the difference between Good and Evil.

And I know which path I will take. If you are from the Dark thats fine. You have your path I have mine.

They are not the same. There is Dark and there is Light. No matter how you try to twist it around, they are not the same.

I am sure our cosmic brothers and sisters would have a different view on GOOD and EVIL.Light and Dark.

Anyway Adamui we all wait in anticipation for the 4TH!!

viking
Old 05-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #130
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mmmm

I know the difference between Good and Evil.
This is not about morals.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #131
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
This is not about morals.
I did'nt say it was about morals David.

Adamui asked this question ..."Let me ask you a question. How do you know you are from the light and not from the dark? You can't know that"

I gave him my reply.

Lets not bicker. As I said truth will unfold.

viking
Old 05-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #132
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I did'nt say it was about morals David.

Adamui asked this question ..."Let me ask you a question. How do you know you are from the light and not from the dark? You can't know that"

I gave him my reply.

Lets not bicker. As I said truth will unfold.

viking
I didn't mean to imply that there is no such thing as "light" and "dark" on our planet within our experience because there definitely is, metaphorically speaking. What I was trying to say is that the titles that represent that don't really exist. Energy is neither good or bad or light or dark. There is however, fluctuations of that energy within different ranges which affects you personally depending upon your own energetic and vibrational signature. The higher we evolve vibrationally, the more we escape those energies which to us may feel "dark or negative."
Old 05-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #133
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
I guess I will try to address some of the skepticism. What I experience is not hallucinations, or "voices in my head", or anything as such. I opened this discussion for people to ask questions, so if anyone thinks that so far I really haven't said anything good enough for you, then there's two options I can think of:

1) You can stop participating in this discussion.
2) You can ask better questions.

I started this discussion about 3 days ago and so far it has over 120 comments and over 3,000 views. So I must be saying something right to gain this much attention.

If you don't agree or like this discussion or my experiences, then you don't have to participate in this discussion. It's really that simple.

So, are there any serious questions?
Sorry to put a spanner in the works but there is a third option. Put up or shut as they say. Sorry to be so blunt.

You have the option to stop asking people to ask you questions, like at some important press conference and reply to the questions in a satisfactory manner as frequently requested by other members, including my self.

Yes it is as simple as that. If you ask for questions you must reply to them correctly and fully. If questioners are not understanding your answers, then you have not completed what you stated you would do. So I think you should give the third option of YOU putting up or shutting up. I really am sorry to be so blunt it is not really in my nature to be so blunt. But the 2 options given by your goodself, is smacks of NWO tactic, " We are in control, so either you like it or lump it.3 Maybe you should ask you benovolent friends to give you some human understanding, as you say you are not from here orignally, therefore, you must be a planted being here. As I look at your Karmic Stack on a energy level, and this is free advice and info, I can see that you are born here by mistake. Therefore I feel you would have a longing for your orignal place of being.

Yes mistakes do happen. 1.618.......... is not a perffect number it has no end and mistakes, aswell as freedom of choice of the individual has its part to play. Through that choice the collective consciousness can be delivered. What you are offering in you statements are ultimatums. No choice therefore, no mistakes just calculated programming of how it will be. I think your benevolent friends are a weak willed lot if they give themselves over to conclusion of Fate. I think that us humans have a real chance to help the rest of the universe to break free of their chains and grow up. At this time they need us more than we need them. If we mess it up then maybe that would be also an advantage for the rest of the Universe. It seems to me like a win win situation.

But I said I will never close the door to a hand out stretch, so I would like a FULL answer to a question. Ready coz this will need some real info in reply.
Who was their creater?
Old 05-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #134
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question: why do you want us to ask you questions?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #135
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Sorry to put a spanner in the works but there is a third option. Put up or shut as they say. Sorry to be so blunt.

You have the option to stop asking people to ask you questions, like at some important press conference and reply to the questions in a satisfactory manner as frequently requested by other members, including my self.

Yes it is as simple as that. If you ask for questions you must reply to them correctly and fully. If questioners are not understanding your answers, then you have not completed what you stated you would do. So I think you should give the third option of YOU putting up or shutting up. I really am sorry to be so blunt it is not really in my nature to be so blunt. But the 2 options given by your goodself, is smacks of NWO tactic, " We are in control, so either you like it or lump it.3 Maybe you should ask you benovolent friends to give you some human understanding, as you say you are not from here orignally, therefore, you must be a planted being here. As I look at your Karmic Stack on a energy level, and this is free advice and info, I can see that you are born here by mistake. Therefore I feel you would have a longing for your orignal place of being.

Yes mistakes do happen. 1.618.......... is not a perffect number it has no end and mistakes, aswell as freedom of choice of the individual has its part to play. Through that choice the collective consciousness can be delivered. What you are offering in you statements are ultimatums. No choice therefore, no mistakes just calculated programming of how it will be. I think your benevolent friends are a weak willed lot if they give themselves over to conclusion of Fate. I think that us humans have a real chance to help the rest of the universe to break free of their chains and grow up. At this time they need us more than we need them. If we mess it up then maybe that would be also an advantage for the rest of the Universe. It seems to me like a win win situation.

But I said I will never close the door to a hand out stretch, so I would like a FULL answer to a question. Ready coz this will need some real info in reply.
Who was their creater?
Now seriously...how are you going to know if the answer is correct? Do you know the answer?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #136
David
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, energy is neither good or bad or light or dark. This is also not about which signature we resonate and have no idea which I am. People have started classifying beings either good or bad from their signature and this is not correct. Why is it I have seen and met both signature beings in a room together? It is because they are both working together for a common cause and their signature does not matter. To view one as positive or negative is like a new form of racism but of the resonate signature level.

Not bickering just clarifying.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #137
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Now seriously...how are you going to know if the answer is correct? Do you know the answer?
Brook my friend. The answer is in all of us. Not one holds the truth or the answer but together we can see the truth. It is a question of the feeling that what is true. Ofcourse there is a definite answer. I have ideas to that, but I feel that more conscious questioning of oneself and of each other will only bring forth the feeling of truth. I think the answer is life itself. the mixing of of light, dark, atoms current and will brought forth all life. Us them everybody. Everybody. Sorry for the pun. but I should try and keep it fun. In joy all can be found. Laughter, tears, pain, pleasure and understanding. Do I know the answer yes, but without you and Commander Adama and all of us I know nothing. My answer is unlimited in its boundaries, the answer will devlope into a focus that all can see and feel in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Yes, energy is neither good or bad or light or dark. This is also not about which signature we resonate and have no idea which I am. People have started classifying beings either good or bad from their signature and this is not correct. Why is it I have seen and met both signature beings in a room together? It is because they are both working together for a common cause and their signature does not matter. To view one as positive or negative is like a new form of racism but of the resonate signature level. These are just my thoughts and are in themselves unlimited in their boundaries, therefore open to discussion and enlightenment by the feeling of truth.

Not bickering just clarifying.
I totally agree. There is no light or dark. One does not exist without the other. The same goes for good bad and the ugly. I did say this before. On evolution is the differentiating point between these dated ideas. A peace born from war is what the universe history has to offer. I hope that we will share the understanding from disorder, peace derived from peace of mind. For this to happen, as I said before, the old DNA which was mixed to so called create the human race is removed from our being. We were created from what I described above, as with every everlasting being in the universe. There are beings that have a timespan, these are not rue beingds for they were created from the hands of others.

I see that the top of the quotation page it states Contactees Share your experiences No spam please. Is this thread nothing but a glorified Spam? As experiences being offered here are nothing more than baited hooks for an external website and an agenda of a being from another dimension or space sector.??????

I am only trying, like all here to understand the where, when why and how about it all. This may not be a commercial spam but rather a power driven desired spam???

Commander Adama. You chose this method of exposure, so what glorified and unpleasant to the heart. If you were to relax about the importants of being, then you might find the answers you are looking for.

Last edited by lawlessline; 05-02-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:12 PM   #138
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Good answer
Old 05-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #139
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Good answer
Thank you for helping to get it out of me. Love to you my friend
Old 05-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #140
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Spam? LoL.

I made this discussion for those who are interested in learning about my experiences I have had with ETs, and might have questions. That's all. If no-one has any questions, or does not want this discussion to be here, then speak with a moderator of the forum. I will still be here continuing to answer any questions and adding my own information I have received to the mix.

"Problems only exist if you are looking for one."

So if you don't like what I say or write lawlessline, then don't participate in this discussion. But I don't think you can do that can you?
Old 05-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #141
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

A message I wrote last year.

The Equation Of Creating Personal Reality

Life is something we all experience. Individuality is a possession
obtained that creates life that is different and unique for everyone.
The truth that everything in creation is interconnected with itself
is key to understanding what we can do to create our life the way we
want it. That is one of the first steps; to acknowledge the unity
that all of us within creation, no matter how big or small, are equal
to one another. There is not a soul that is better or less than you.
Call it Universal Equality; Universal Oneness. To be able to create
your own reality, you must understand the equation of creating
personal reality; a simplistic equation that makes your mind able to
shape your reality. With that said, the equation is the following.

(The Universal Law of One + Living in the NOW + Living and enjoying
the moments within the NOW) + (What We Think + What We Feel) = (What
we become which makes us able to do and manifest)

Let's first look at the first bracket of the equation.

(The Universal Law of One + Living in the NOW + Living and enjoying
the moments within the NOW)

Realizing and fully understanding the Law of One is the first
section. This is extremely important. Not only is it important to
understand it, but to experience it. This was further explained
earlier in the message. Section two and three; Living in the NOW and
Living and enjoying the moments within the NOW, are most important in
understanding the equation. To live in the NOW, and only in the NOW,
means to live without judging or thinking about the past and future.
As a friend once told me, the present is a present so take it and
enjoy it. See, when you only worry about the NOW and experience the
NOW, your mind becomes ONE with the moments within it. Learning to
enjoy these moments, whether they are positive or negative, will
shape your mind to understand and know the truths of ONE and LIFE.
This increases the power of thought.

Let's now look at the second bracket of the equation.

+ (What We Think + What We Feel)

The first section is all about thought. This is important in
manifesting what you want or would like into your personal reality.
Science has recently discovered that every thought emits a frequency.
Nothing always creates nothing; but something always creates
something. This is further understood through Quantum Physics. What
is perceiving as well as creating what you see? It is the brain. See,
the brain looks into the multiple possibilities of what your reality
can consist of and chooses which one to experience. So, how can you
change the possibilities of what your reality can consist of? Through
thought! Everything is merely just a thought that can be transformed
into another thought. So, through the power of the mind, we can
create new possibilities of what our reality can consist of using
thought and can use the power of that thought to be able to choose it
to manifest into our personal reality. So as you can see, thought is
the power that is creating reality, whether it's personal or
collective. The second section is about feeling. When we feel what we
think, it makes us ONE with that thought. When we become one with a
thought and are constantly thinking and feeling it, it emits those
energies to the world around us in which we experience. This then
starts to shape personal reality. When this is done, it moves us to
the conclusion of the equation.

Let's now look at the final bracket, which is the solution of the
equation.

= (What we become which makes us able to do and manifest)

Finally, the solution to the equation. When we fully understand and
implement the first two brackets of the equation, we get the solution
every time, no exceptions. See, when we live what we think and feel;
we can use thought to manifest what we want as long as we stay in
alignment with it through the feeling attached to it. When we do that
we become ONE with the thought we want to manifest. When that
happens, we become that thought which gives us what we need to be
able to manifest it physically in our personal reality. And that is
it.

So, do you understand it? Is it confusing?

Don't read these words in this message. Feel them. Find this
information within yourself. That is the only way to truly understand
and implement this equation into your own life.

"The quest for truth is not important. What is important is finding
the truth from within."

Everything in this message is not just a philosophy. It is something
much more. But only you can truly discover that for yourself.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:06 PM   #142
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

A message I wrote sometime last year. By EGO I'm referring to a certain part which can be understood within the message.

Living Without The EGO

Many people go through life experiencing the wide variety of positive and negative experiences and situations. Most people from time to time think about their “perfect world.” When asked, these same people describe their “perfect world” differently but mainly it fits the same criteria, being fundamentally based upon energies, feelings, and attitudes of love, peace, and joy. Why does everybody’s “perfect world” contain the same basic blueprint and structure? Coincidence? I beg to differ.

Going back to talking about the envisioned thoughts of our “perfect worlds”, there is one more quality that exists. That is NO EGO. By EGO, I am talking about the part of you that since birth has been trained to understand division, separatism, non unity and equality, and most of all, understanding the need to be judgmental. This doesn’t exist in our “perfect worlds.” That makes the question “Why?” seem more interesting! So let’s delve into understanding that.

Are we all connected? Is our consciousness connected to one another? Of course the answers to those two are emphatically YES. Most people these days, whether spiritual or not, can comprehend that concept once pondered. See, most people don’t like these qualities: division, separatism, judgmental, fear, non unity and equality. The truth is etched into our RNA/DNA strands and our subconscious mind. These qualities are not in our “perfect world” because we know that is how life is supposed to be. Every single one of us knows and understands that.

Of course though, our “perfect worlds” are not the ones we live in now. But that doesn’t matter right now because within our thought patterns of what life is supposed to be about, we all fully know, comprehend, and understand the Universal Truths of Life in Creation and the significance of it.

“Why are you telling us this?” It’s simple. By telling people things, you start to spark their awareness from within. As you can see by the title of this message, I am laying the groundwork for a more complete understanding. “Living without the EGO” is more than something we should do; it is something we NEED to do, and everybody knows that. I go back to the thought of our perfect worlds. Ponder that for a while and you shall better understand what I am talking about.

Universal laws and truths are always there, are always fact, and are always true. We live in a world that exists merely because of EGO. Some people may say, “Okay I agree with that, but so what?” To those I ask the following. Are you happy? Most people who live in this world are not. So if majority of people are not happy, how could you change that? And people that are happy, why is that so? The sources of those questions are based upon EGO. It is no error to come to the conclusion that those that live primarily with EGO, are not happy most of the time, and those that do not live primarily with EGO, are happy most of the time. It all comes down to the way our brain functions. When you break the common paradigms you have been trained to think, you free yourself of the common qualities that can bind you towards having a negative experience.

We are all God. We all have god like abilities. We all have infinite amounts of potential. What hides us from the truth? What makes us think there are impossibilities? What controls self esteem that could directly hinder our potential? The answer for all of those questions is…EGO. We need to get rid of the old paradigms our mind attaches itself to. We need to learn to live without the EGO!

So, how does one begin to live without the EGO? Well, of course for some it could be very challenging. Look within for that answer. People tend to look outside of themselves for answers when we already hold them. Always look within. Of course, outside outlets can create the awareness (the so called “inner spark”) that could help you to attain some inner knowledge. That is what I am doing now.

The choice is up to us. Do you want to live in the world you have been since birth? Or do you want to start to change that world? It all starts with EGO. Because when one lives without EGO, they can start to live in their “perfect world.” And when everybody does this, then the true fabrics will start to form that world.

Ponder that for a bit!
Old 05-02-2009, 11:21 PM   #143
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

We all hold a piece of the puzzle. When are we all going to start working together to solve the puzzle and create the final picture? Many choose to be skeptical and attack others because their information may not be good enough for them or lacking evidence. We all have right ideas, right visions, right everything. No-one is wrong. For us as a collective humanity and a planet, we must move past the EGO that makes us question, debate, and criticize others' in a "negative" manner. We all hold the truth. Humanity's flaw is its EGO. That is what's blocking us as a collective from our true potential.

Just some information I have been receiving that I wanted to share with you all.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #144
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Some great wisdom in these last posts..

Viking its ok there is only the Law of One, whether you choose service to others or service to self, you are still serving the one creation either way.
I would never claim to be 'good' or 'bad' I am an earth human after all. Remember the yin and yang symbol my friend.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #145
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Some great wisdom in these last posts..

Viking its ok there is only the Law of One, whether you choose service to others or service to self, you are still serving the one creation either way.
I would never claim to be 'good' or 'bad' I am an earth human after all. Remember the yin and yang symbol my friend.
Another pearl of wisdom
Old 05-03-2009, 06:46 AM   #146
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Applause!!! No you won't be the only one that says what you said publicly. I cannot improve on the words you have said, but let me just add that I agree and support your quoted passage, so add me to the count.

Adamui, I am pleased to see that you are not discouraged by the passive-aggressive intellectual posturing that can be witnessed being deployed in this thread.

Some people here are in for a seriously rude awakening it is a long way down from those high horses they are on. There is a much bigger picture going on than most here seem to realise or are awakened to yet.

May the light and the love of the one infinite creator protect, bless and guide all our minds for the highest and best good of all.

A..
What he said
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #147
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Some people here are in for a seriously rude awakening it is a long way down from those high horses they are on. There is a much bigger picture going on than most here seem to realise or are awakened to yet.

May the light and the love of the one infinite creator protect, bless and guide all our minds for the highest and best good of all.

A..
What an arrogant thing to say.. I don't know who he is referring to. But its obvious he believes he knows it all and we are all deluded.

Love how he follows up the abusive statement with "May the light and the love of the one infinite creator protect, bless and guide..etc"

Last edited by Luminari; 05-03-2009 at 09:46 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #148
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately, when engaging some topics I can be pretty arrogant sounding at times. I don't really mean to sound arrogant, but I do stand by what I said.

You should really read it in the context of the original reply - otherwise you might possibly miss the point I was trying to make.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #149
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 05-03-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #150
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Looking forward to the May 4 statement Adamui.. hope its exciting

Lots of let downs lately, due for a winner.