Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Knowledge and Understanding for the future

I recomend to all of you to get fammiliar with Marko Rodin's discovery about principles of Nature expresed with simple math.

You'll learn a lot of stuf about your self and Nature.
"You will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. "Dark Matter", the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! "
If you are el. engineer or are in the search for free energy and want to understand how energy of nature work this is a MUST SEE.

I know Marko personaly and I also have most of his research documents and much deeper understanding of his discovery than is presented on this video. There were also a lot of new discoveries since this video from 15 years ago. He was not able to get this knowledge to the world because they stoped him long ago...
He was here with me in Slovenia this sommer and is now back in the US but unable to work full time on his discovery....
So if there will be someone whit some questions or will like to know more about this math can also freely contact me.

For those who are not interested in free energy but would like to know more about nature and energy: You can just skip first 20 min and you'll be blown away with simplicity of nature, spirituality, energy...etc...It realy start at 24th min.

This discovery can be applied for:

Unlimited production of food
Free Energy
Antigravity
Speed of light travel
Astrology
Astronomy
etc...etc..etc..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72442098545165

www.markorodin.com
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #2
Fuglybugger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Knowledge and Understanding for the future

Video was a bit hard to digest for the first 10 minutes or so, so I skipped to different parts and found it to be meaningful for me. So I started from the beginning in earnest. Takes a lot of focus but well worth it.

For me, this was the most important video I've seen so far. Took a long time to get through, and I'll have to watch it about 8 more times to be able to reproduce some of his stuff, but it was mind-blowing.

This will be what my "better World" will be teaching. This is now my path.

I've played with the Bedini (Free Energy) school girl circuit and keep up with Tom Beardon and Peter Lindemann's stuff... but this is revolutionary.

Better yet, evolutionary.

Thanks for the link.
Fuglybugger is offline   Reply With Quote