Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #101
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #102
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a person doing his best to defeat the New World Order in the United States:

Dr. Bob Bowman

Here is his bio:

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. is President of the Institute for Space and Security Studies, Executive Vice President of Millennium III Corporation, and retired Presiding Archbishop of the United Catholic Church. The recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President's Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Republic Aviation Airpower Award, the Society of American Military Engineers' ROTC Medal of Merit (twice), the Air Medal with five oak leaf clusters, the Meritorious Service Medal, and numerous other awards, he is one of the country's foremost authorities on national security.

Colonel Bowman flew 101 combat missions as a fighter pilot in Vietnam and directed all the DoD "Star Wars" programs under presidents Ford and Carter. He has been an executive in both government and industry, and has chaired 8 major international conferences. Professor Bowman taught at 5 colleges and universities, serving as Department Head and Assistant Dean. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He has lectured at the National War College, the United Nations, Congressional Caucuses, the Academies of Science of six nations, and the House of Lords.

Dr. Bob Bowman ran for President in the Reform Party in 2000 and was the Democratic candidate for the US Congress from the 15 th Congressional District of Florida in 2006. Bob and his wife of 51 years, Maggie, have 7 children and 21 grandchildren.

He is presently on a speaking tour across the United States. Today he is speaking in Austin, Texas.

Here is his message:

Dr. Bowman challenges us to "Take Back America" for the people. He explains why we need a government that:

(1) Follows the Constitution
(2) Honors the Truth, and
(3) Serves the People.

Think what a difference that would make! No more imperial presidency. No nuclear attack on Iran. No more undeclared wars of aggression. No more spying on the American people. No more jailing of dissidents. No more corporations importing and exploiting millions of illegal immigrants to drive down wages. No more exporting of jobs. No more NAFTA. No more North American Union. No more government lies, false-flag attacks, and cover-ups. No more corporate welfare. No more health plans written by insurance companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers. No more energy policies written by Exxon and Enron. No more trillions in debt. Most importantly, no more using our sons and daughters to kill Arabs for the oil companies. Let’s “Take Back America!!”

Here is the schedule for his speaking tour. Unfortunately, it only gives the city, state, and date. It doesn't give the venue or any other information:

http://thepatriots.us/pg_01_events_tourSchedule.php
Old 07-10-2009, 04:30 AM   #103
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

The shift must be a shift in consciousness rather than another change only in the outer stuff. Look at all of the revolutions of the past. Take one despotic leader and you usually replace them with another (yes 1776 was different, but look where America is today). We're not here for a temporary solution, we're here for a permanent solution.

The solutions must come from a higher level of consciousness than we've been operating under for written history. The problems humanity faces are bigger than ever and we can't afford to keep trying to solve them from the same level of consciousness that created them in the first place.

The solution will not come from people who believe they are human beings, it will come from people who remember they are more than their egos, they are individualization's of the infinite.

According to some, 10,000 humans who remember that they are not humans at all, rather they are individualization's of the infinite, is the 'Christ mass' that is required for planet earth to shift into the golden age.

That means 10,000 people (you could be one of them if you choose), who are reborn in consciousness as Jesus was reborn when he was baptized by John the Baptist and as Buddha was when he 'awakened' under the bo-tree.

10,000 humans who overcome their egos by surrendering to the still small voice within. 10,000 Christ beings who merge with the higher consciousness that is inside of them and are reborn in Oneness.

The problem right now is that the collective consciousness is dragged down and controlled by the most egotistical beings on the planet. Everything that happens on earth is a reflection of this collective consciousness.

In order to bring in a better age where we don't have deceiving leadership with nefarious plans, we need to shift the collective consciousness so the earth outplays a much better story.

In order to do that, we have to make the shift in consciousness in ourselves. The more of us that do, the higher the collective consciousness rises. When there are 10,000 who have achieved enlightenment, the movie will shift and the golden age will have begun.

That being said, every effort that everyone makes, regardless of whether they are the first 10,000 to make the full shift within themselves, makes a great difference in helping with the changes that are necessary at this time...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #104
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

by totally IGNORING tptb!... if everyone en masse did this, they would have no power. if everyone stopped paying taxes, not show up to vote, not use "their currency" and stop using their banks. find ways to be self sufficient including taking responsiblity for your health. find natural healers and keeping yourself healthy w good nutrition. by educating your own children, rather than rely on the system to "teach"...they teach facts anyway not how to think on your own. stop being "programmed" by the news and tv...that's why they use the word program, because you give them permission to program you when you turn on the tube or then mainstream newspapers.

it's about taking responsibility and starting a new way of doing things. when you "fight" against something, you perpetuate that energy. BASHAR has wonderful things to say about this, also Esther and Jerry Hicks. (you can google their youtube videos)

i like what cliff high has to say about it, just stop giving them any focus.

it's not easy to do this as i catch myself ranting about the system....i'm trying though, not off the grid myself
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:35 AM   #105
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

The word "fight" is good when it is referring to stating the truth against the tide of the corporate-controlled misinformation and distraction of the mainstream media leading us down the path to total tyranny.

Please turn your TV off and leave it off.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #106
viking
Avalon Senior Member

STOP PAYING TAXES....SIMPLE AS....

They would soon dry up...

The problem is unifying the idea!!

Too many people brainwashed...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #107
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
STOP PAYING TAXES....SIMPLE AS....

They would soon dry up...

The problem is unifying the idea!!

Too many people brainwashed...

viking
You know, I have been thinking about that a lot!

I think that nothing short of a peaceful revolution is going to stop the direction we're headed in...

And withdrawing tax money is probably the only peaceful thing that we can do. But I agree: the problem is unifying the idea. I know I would have to know that my fellow citizens were doing the same thing for a good cause before I would be able to stop paying taxes, because I've always willingly paid taxes trying to be a good citizen.

I believe the Continental Congress 2009 is going to end up asking the public to do this as a way to bring back the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Here's a thread on it:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14962
Old 07-10-2009, 11:39 AM   #108
no caste

I agree, a tax revolt in 2010.

Also, stuff like *renewing* world history, e.g.
- Wilson’s War: How Woodrow Wilson’s Great Blunder Led To Hitler, Lenin, Stalin And World War II (2005)
- CIA Secret Wars w/ Col. John Stockwell: Gross Millions DeadCIA Secret Wars w/ Col. 8.21 min ...

Here's a recent interesting idea too-
To Mitigate Economic Armageddon: Slash the Defense Budget
by Ivan Eland, July 10, 2009
http://original.antiwar.com/eland/20...efense-budget/
Old 07-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #109
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I LOVE the name of this website: Antiwar.com!!
Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #110
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

One way: refuse to take vaccinations.

Last edited by Seashore; 08-16-2009 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Clarify
Old 07-27-2009, 11:34 PM   #111
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

To defeat this group you need but one weapon .......YOU ........... Each individual must have the courage to believe what is right in their hearts and be strong enough to carry forward with it .......... I`am not suicidal or nuts but If you are afraid to die they have already won because you have shown your fear to yourself . It will be the thing that drives you to do what you must .

With the phony plague they are inflecting upon us and its medical prevention you get your choice at possibly Gun point,your way or their way if it comes to it .

I read here on this forum and others talk of love an compassion but what is love ? Is it simply putting your arms around someone and giving them a hug or a kiss ? Offering a helping hand or money to some one who needs it or is down on his luck ? The Sharing of ones home or possessions to some one who has lost theirs . it is all this and a whole lot more and many will have varying degrees of love . That is why there is unconditional love I suppose it has a different meaning . We are all blessed with it by our creator and yet we as a species very seldom share it with others unless we are in times of conflict and we must pick sides

You hear of war stories of some laying on grenades to save their fellow troops, heroism beyond what normally is called for. Why ? What drives some one to do this thing . Could it be part of an unconditional love of those he served with that he would be take his life so others could live. Well we are all becoming those soldiers unknowingly .

We have read in some posts here that you can not die some understand others give it a fleeting glance . Some soldiers are here to show the way some know in their hearts what is required to show some one you have never met that you love them . Its not about rolling up your sleeve and taking the shot its about saying no to anything they want to forcefully impose on you be it the shot or the camps you have the right to say no to it. You dont have to get on a train or a bus ,a plane and go some where you feel they may kill you any way if that were the case roll up your sleeve and take the medicine. If they are going to forcefully confine you say no regardless if they have bullets of or not make them go the full route stand up in front of everyone and say NO to what ever they request of you .

They may try to remove you by force do not let them if they shoot you ...... you can not die ..... but the ones behind you will have seen and if enough do this what then . Will those simply roll over and take it, when you say no tell them why." Out of the love of your heart and respect for your fellow man and your Creator you respectfully decline the shot and its consequences" . Willing to die for your Creator and fellow man is Unconditional Love and that is Service to others and the key to dispensing fear

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-28-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:56 AM   #112
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Wise words Northern Boy!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:49 AM   #113
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

It's going to take the good people of the world joining together to face the reality of the challenges before us and all of us doing our part in our unique way. Looking inside to find what that unique way is.

Doing what's right for the love of ourselves and all of humanity.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:31 AM   #114
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I am encouraged a little bit by an article on Infowars.com that indicates the powers that be are being frustrated in their push for a one world government.

It is a report about a speech given by the president of an organization called the International Studies Association in February 2009. The speech is entitled "What Happened to the Idea of World Government."

Here is the link:

http://www.infowars.com/cfr-associat...nment-stalled/
Old 07-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #115
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
We don't have to do a thing. They are self-destructing as we speak.

And if they do put up a fight on the way out? We'll "fight" them with love. After all, nothing is more powerful than love.

Hi , I agree with the first statement .

With the second one it is just like this : Imagine you give a bone to a savage
Rotweiler and when it starts eating it you want the bone back !
With those criminals I do not think that only love will work .
If it was possible to believe in David Wilcock idea that they are going to be sent to another Earth in Third density ..... I like the idea , a bit fantastic but it's a good wish .
Why I think that they are self destructing ? This planned taking down the economy of the world will antagonize even the NWO foot soldiers , the police , the pigs from the secret services , the common people that do not know much about politics but vote anyway for NWO candidates . Just wait and see when the shelves of the grocery store are empty .
Too many countries do not believe in the NWO of Mr. O" Banana. Other countries, perhaps China and Russia and India want their own version of the NWO .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:27 PM   #116
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
...This planned taking down the economy of the world will antagonize even the NWO foot soldiers , the police , the pigs from the secret services , the common people that do not know much about politics but vote anyway for NWO candidates . Just wait and see when the shelves of the grocery store are empty...
A reminder to people to think about this and plan ahead for yourself, your family, your community the best way you know how...

There are other threads addressing this issue. Guess the best thing for people to do is go to the Preparations / Advice sub-forum.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #117
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
We don't have to do a thing. They are self-destructing as we speak.

And if they do put up a fight on the way out? We'll "fight" them with love. After all, nothing is more powerful than love.

thats my idea too I'm working hard on this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #118
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
To defeat this group you need but one weapon .......YOU ........... Each individual must have the courage to believe what is right in their hearts and be strong enough to carry forward with it .......... I`am not suicidal or nuts but If you are afraid to die they have already won because you have shown your fear to yourself . It will be the thing that drives you to do what you must .

With the phony plague they are inflecting upon us and its medical prevention you get your choice at possibly Gun point,your way or their way if it comes to it .

I read here on this forum and others talk of love an compassion but what is love ? Is it simply putting your arms around someone and giving them a hug or a kiss ? Offering a helping hand or money to some one who needs it or is down on his luck ? The Sharing of ones home or possessions to some one who has lost theirs . it is all this and a whole lot more and many will have varying degrees of love . That is why there is unconditional love I suppose it has a different meaning . We are all blessed with it by our creator and yet we as a species very seldom share it with others unless we are in times of conflict and we must pick sides

You hear of war stories of some laying on grenades to save their fellow troops, heroism beyond what normally is called for. Why ? What drives some one to do this thing . Could it be part of an unconditional love of those he served with that he would be take his life so others could live. Well we are all becoming those soldiers unknowingly .

We have read in some posts here that you can not die some understand others give it a fleeting glance . Some soldiers are here to show the way some know in their hearts what is required to show some one you have never met that you love them . Its not about rolling up your sleeve and taking the shot its about saying no to anything they want to forcefully impose on you be it the shot or the camps you have the right to say no to it. You dont have to get on a train or a bus ,a plane and go some where you feel they may kill you any way if that were the case roll up your sleeve and take the medicine. If they are going to forcefully confine you say no regardless if they have bullets of or not make them go the full route stand up in front of everyone and say NO to what ever they request of you .

They may try to remove you by force do not let them if they shoot you ...... you can not die ..... but the ones behind you will have seen and if enough do this what then . Will those simply roll over and take it, when you say no tell them why." Out of the love of your heart and respect for your fellow man and your Creator you respectfully decline the shot and its consequences" . Willing to die for your Creator and fellow man is Unconditional Love and that is Service to others and the key to dispensing fear
Thank you for these beautiful words. I have to tell you they made me tear up and feel prouder than ever for my planned "refusal" to comply
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #119
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

A wise friend told me once that Death is but the Beginning of Life

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-29-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #120
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
...But the ones going into panic mode will shut up
Let's send them some love.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #121
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think that part of defeating the New World Order is public awareness of the "totalitarian tiptoe," as David Icke calls it: gradual steps the powers that be take to get where they want to go.

Reading an article dated July 26, 2009 entitled “Martial Law and the Militarization of Public Health: The Worldwide H1N1 Flu Vaccination Program” by Michel Chossudovsky which appears on the GlobalResearch.ca website, I was struck by the author's overview of how we've come to the situation we're in today regarding the possibility of mandatory and harmful flu vaccination.

Here is a list of excerpts from the lengthy article:
  • A crisis based on fake causes is heralded: "the global war on terrorism" is central to misleading the public's understanding of the Middle East War, which is a battle for the control over extensive reserves of oil and natural gas.
  • In this framework, the occurrence of "natural disasters", "pandemics," "environmental catastrophes" also plays a useful political role. It distorts the real causes of the crisis. It justifies a global public health emergency on humanitarian grounds.
  • The Worldwide H1N1 swine flu pandemic serves to mislead public opinion.
  • The 2009 pandemic, which started in Mexico in April, is timely: it coincides with a deepening economic depression. It takes place at a time of military escalation.
  • The epidemiological data is fabricated, falsified and manipulated. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an epidemic of worldwide proportions now looms and threatens the livelihood of millions of people.
  • Press reports confirm the US government's intent to implement a mass H1N1 vaccination program in Fall-Winter of 2009. A major contract for 160 million doses has been established with Big Pharma, enough to inoculate more than half the US population. Similar plans are ongoing in other Western countries including France, Canada, the UK.
  • Volunteers are being recruited to test the swine flu vaccine during the month of August, with a view to implementing a nationwide vaccination program in the Fall.
  • There is ample evidence, documented in numerous reports, that the WHO's level 6 pandemic alert is based on fabricated evidence and a manipulation of the figures on mortality and morbidity resulting from the N1H1 swine flu.
  • The data initially used to justify the WHO's Worldwide level 5 alert in April 2009 was extremely scanty.
  • According to the WHO Director General Dr. Margaret Chan in her official April 29 statement: "So far, 176 people have been killed in Mexico." From what? Where does she get these numbers? 159 died from influenza out of which only seven deaths, corroborated by lab analysis, resulted from the H1N1 swine flu strain, according to the Mexican Ministry of Health.
  • Similarly in New York city in April, several hundred children were categorized as having the H1N1 influenza, yet in none of these cases, was the diagnosis corroborated on a laboratory test.
  • Influenza is a common disease. Unless there is a thorough lab examination, the identity if the virus cannot be established.
  • Worldwide, the number of deaths attributed to the flu each year is between 250,000 and 500,000.
  • 1)The WHO is not collecting data on the spread of H1N1 based on systematic lab confirmation. 2) The WHO in fact discourages national health officials to conduct detection and laboratory confirmation, while also pressuring the countries' public health authorities to duly deliver to the WHO on a weekly basis the data on H1N1 cases. 3) The WHO in its reporting only refers to "confirmed cases." It does not distinguish between confirmed and non-confirmed case. It would appear that the "non-confirmed" cases are categorized as confirmed cases and the numbers are then used by the WHO to prove that the disease is spreading. (See WHO tables: http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_07_06/en/index.html)
  • The swine flu has the same symptoms as seasonal influenza.
  • What is happening is that the widespread incidence of the common flu is being used to generate the reports delivered to the WHO pertaining to the H1N1 swine flu. Nonetheless, in the tabulated release of country level data, the WHO uses the term: "number of laboratory-confirmed cases," while also admitting that the cases are, in many cases, not confirmed.
  • The WHO establishes trends on the spread of the disease, essentially using unconfirmed data. Based on these extrapolations, the WHO is now claiming, in the absence of laboratory confirmation, that "as many as 2 billion people could become infected over the next two years — nearly one-third of the world population."
  • In turn, in the US, the Atlanta based Centers for Disease Control (CDC) suggests that "swine flu could strike up to 40 percent of Americans over the next two years and as many as several hundred thousand could die if a vaccine campaign and other measures aren't successful." (AP, July 24, 2009).
  • Legislation inherited from the Clinton administration, not to mention the post 9/11 Patriot Acts I and II, allow the military to intervene in judicial and civilian law enforcement activities. In 1996, legislation was passed which allowed the military to intervene in the case of a national emergency. In 1999, Clinton's Defense Authorization Act (DAA) extended those powers (under the 1996 legislation) by creating an "exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act, which permits the military to be involved in civilian affairs "regardless of whether there is an emergency". (See ACLU at http://www.aclu.org/NationalSecurity...m?ID=8683&c=24 )
  • The issue of a pandemic or public health emergency, however, was not explicitly outlined in the Clinton era legislation.
  • The Katrina disaster (2005) constitutes a dividing line, a watershed leading de facto to the militarization of emergency relief.
  • The 2005 bird flu crisis … was presented to the US public as an issue of National Security.
  • The militarization of public health was … embodied in the John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007.
  • Coinciding with the passage of the John Warner Defense Authorization Act, a National Security Presidential Directive was issued in May 2007, (National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive NSPD 51/HSPD 20).
  • NSPD 51/HSPD 20 is a combined National Security Directive emanating from the White House and Homeland Security. While it is formulated in relation to the domestic "war on terrorism," it also includes provisions which allow for Martial Law in case of a natural disaster including a flu pandemic.
  • The thrust and emphasis of NSPD 51… is …It defines the functions of the Department of Homeland Security in the case of a national emergency and its relationship to the White House and the Military. It also provides the President with sweeping powers to declare a national emergency, without Congressional approval.
  • The directive establishes procedures for "Continuity of Government" (COG) in the case of a "Catastrophic Emergency." The latter is defined in NSPD 51/HSPD 20 ...as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions."
  • This Combined Directive NSPD 51 /HSPD 20 grants unprecedented powers to the Presidency and the Department of Homeland Security, overriding the foundations of Constitutional government. NSPD 51 allows the sitting president to declare a national emergency without Congressional approval. The adoption of NSPD 51 would lead to the de facto closing down of the Legislature and the militarization of justice and law enforcement.
  • A nationwide flu vaccination program has been in the pipeline in the US since 2005.
  • The 2005 bird flu hoax was in many regards a dress rehearsal. The 2009 H1N1 pandemic is a much larger multibillion dollar operation. A select number of biotech and pharmaceutical companies have been involved in negotiations behind closed doors with the WHO and the US Administration. Key agencies are the Atlanta based Center for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) which have close ties to the pharmaceutical industry.

Last edited by Seashore; 07-31-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Punctuation
Old 07-31-2009, 06:32 PM   #122
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The nucleus controls all functions of the cell. Since the nucleus (NWO) is known as "the brain of the cell", if it were removed, the cell would die almost instantly, and so would the organism its controlling.

As the environment of the organism is shifted,the genetic make up and function of the entire cell will change, as the organism acclimates to the shift in the environment.

This is the universal principle for all change. At this stage in the game , the Nucleus sends out a signal of light and shadow , and the cell and organism only sees shadow ,and sends this signal into the ether, that will not return void.

So the faster the environment changes,the more signals of light and shadow will come from the nucleus, that is only fuctioning as a nucleus should ,to control all functions within the cell.

AS The rate of change QUICKENS,the Organisms perception, will allow its emotions and feelings to flow ,according to its level of concsious awareness.

What this means is, when the organism finds balance,it will not be effected by the environmental change,it will manipulate it at will, and reverse the aging process ,for internal reflects the external.Balance within = balance without. This is the true meaning of NUCLEAR WAR
The organism reflects the quality of the cell ,and nucleus base on perception. This principle goes all the way to the subatomic level.When we understand this fully, we will be at peace. I wish you peace on your journey, as we let go of the shore

For years we have lived in the reptilian brain that operates based on safety and security.We also dwell in the insectoid brain ,which means our very exsistence is based on the movement of the group( aka hive mind )..
Third is the Avian or bird brain that thinks seeing is believing. This type thinking creates the illusion that a limitless being , can be controlled by whats on paper.

The 4th brain is intuition which is thinking and operating from the heart of intuition.This is where we are heading,which means all that man think is true, must be challenged and shaken at the foundation ..This very act will awaken his intuition if he surrenders and go with the flow.

The Cell -- His mind is Her Prison.
NOTICE the mirror reflection pf the word CELL

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-01-2009 at 10:16 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #123
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

For people who are new to exploring issues surrounding the "New World Order" and need background to understand how we have gotten to this point in history, and how the powers that be operate, I recommend this video:

"State of the Planet - A Ground Crew Amsterdam Conference - George Green & Desiree Rover"

Here is the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1907355
Old 08-31-2009, 09:01 PM   #124
Avalon Senior Member

This is a hilarious true story. I knew this guy from Israel named Jonathan. As an Israeli citizen he was required to fulfill obligated military service. Well, when they drafted him, he didnt want to kill or hurt anyone or be killed himself, so he just layed down until they let him out of the army. That's right, he just layed right down and didn't talk or get up or eat until they discharged him. He refused to do anything. It took a couple months, while he was yelled at and harrassed, but they finally realized they werent going to get anywhere with him so they had to let him go.

So, if the government asks you to do something you dont want to, then just refuse to participate.

And if you really disagree with the Orwellian nightmare they have planned for all of us, then maybe we should just have a tax revolt. It's legal not to file for two or three years, maybe if enough of us did that, they would be forced to change the laws back to a constitutional democracy, instead of the Fascist system they have been putting into place (see The Patriot Acts I and II for example). Or look what they are doing in England. They are planning to put over 22000 TV cameras in "troubled" homes to watch the families and try and make sure they are eating right, sleeping at the right times, etc...or they'll take away the parent's children. And then of course there's the thousands of cameras they've put up in place around almost every street in major British cities. The stats shown that for every 1000 cameras they've only got evidence for one crime. So what is the purpose of these cameras then? Is this the future we want for the World? Maybe paint bombs or balloons filled with paint hurled at the cameras would work.

Just refuse to participate.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #125
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely fantastic post!

Thank you so much. You've made my day!!