Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 06:08 PM   #26
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
can this stuff be obtained in the uk..? is this the stuff henry deacon spoke of?

Ships worldwide
http://mmsmiracle.com/mjmj275
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:53 PM   #27
Seven
Avalon Senior Member

I am using MMS for a while now, whith excellent results ... At first I strarted accordingly to the Protocol as discribed on Jim Humble's site ...
I don't take the maintenance dose ... Instead I take a few drops whenever I feel somethings comming down ... or when there is a "flu wave" *Seven's still scratching the back of her head, wondering if that's even an english word at my work (nursing home) ... in that case I take a few drops each copple day's ... and mostly I am one of the few workers that doesn't get sick ...
Sinds I use MMS i've had the flu only once, normally that would be more often in that time period ...
I have less head ache's ... and my toe nail was cured from a funges I had for years, by applying the solution only once ...

I've just recieved the 1 litre bottle I ordered last week
I would advise to drink it with Pineapple Juice ... in my oppinion it masks the taste best
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #28
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ampgod and Henners:

These are exactly the sites to visit.
Thanks for looking.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #29
Swamisalami
Banned

I did't hear Henry Deacon speak of MMS, he spoke of vitamine D3 in high doses. D3 is what your body makes under the influence of sunlight. MMS is made from a chemical Sodiumchlorite, NaClo 28% is the best according to some peoples. Follow the links in thiis thread and you can learn a lot about it. There are other good alternative medicines. Search the threads for Collodial Silver. Also easy and cheap to make at home.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:39 PM   #30
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've ordered some
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #31
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

(Incase all the beginners want to know the play-by-play)

First off...
I am 200 pounds.
36 Years of age. Male.
I eat very very Healthy & exercise a lot.
I have stopped my colloidal silver usage for this MMS test period.
I understand if you have less toxins in you, and are very healthy, you can take more drops without side effects

I am doing 2 doses per day. Morning and night.

Dose one was 1 drop
Dose two was 2 drops
Dose three was 3 drops
Dose four was 4 drops (no side effects yet)

***UPDATED*** (October 22)
I couldn't resist trying to go up to 3 times a day. So I did. I was fine.
(Morning 6 drops, Afternoon 6 drops, late night before bed 7 drops.)
I eat between these times. also taking care to NOT eat Vitamin C.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Above was last night.
Now this morning I took a 7 Drop and got ill with bad upset stomach, bad diarrhea and puked my breakfast up. hahahaha
After that, I felt like I was recovering quickly.
So ... jumping to 3 doses too soon is a bad idea.
"Myplanet2" warned us of this and was correct.
I just wanted to test the theory.

***UPDATED*** (October 26)
Ok. After my episode I returned to 6 drops and went back to 2 doses a day.
After a day of that, without issues, I added a drop. I am now at 7 drops twice a day. No problems.
***UPDATED*** (October 28)
I really recommend eating meal (without Vitamin C) first and waiting about 30 minutes before taking the MMS Dose. I am currently at 8 drops. No Problems at all.
***UPDATED*** (October 29)
9 drops twice a day.

***FURTHER UPDATES WILL BE ADDED AS NORMAL POSTS.***

* (I will continue upward until I feel slightly ill to find my tolerance)
* (if you take with just distilled water when you get to 7 drops it really starts to taste like ****. I'm switching to a non-vitamin C juice)

Note: I decided I would eat a half of a piece of wheat bread before drinking it
so my stomach wouldn't be empty. Just incase. So far so good.

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-31-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:38 AM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

There is also an MMS Yahoo Group where they give the full details and answer all questions at least once.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:39 AM   #33
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All,

MMS has truly been a miracle in my life and to my pocketbook.
(see website at bottom of page)

I have used nano-particle silver and prefer to purchase that direct from the manufacturer in order to insure myself that I am consuming the accurate amount of ppm (parts per million). Nano-particle silver is accepted into the bloodstream more readily than non nano-particle or homemade colloidal silver, which is also subject to uneven doses as the suspension is not controlled. It is also less likely to destroy friendly bacteria.

The cost of MMS is much less than silver, and therefore more attractive to me.

Over the last two months I have noticed detoxifying effects including some pains arising, tiredness, bowel disturbances, parasites and unusual odors as heavy metals, chemicals and other undesirable additives leave the body.

To me, this is the most economical way to detoxify. If you take it easy and increase the dosage slowly, you will be more comfortable as you purify your body.

My elderly dog is also enjoying the benefits of MMS. More vim and vigor. It quickly relieved her of a urinary track infection which was causing her to have a few accidents. Start slow with dogs, 3 drops of MMS to 15 drops of citric acid. She loves it and drinks it readily. I did try to bump it up and when she drank it she let me know it was too much. (Gave me the look ...so I backed down.)

Remember to check your dog food ingredients label for added vitamin C. Serve the MMS solution away from food if you find Vitamin C. It will negate the effects.

I did start to have an aversion to the taste, but I now use 1/2 water and 1/2 apple juice. You can purchase a gallon of unfiltered apple juice at most health food stores for about $5.99 (be mindful to keep the cover on the apple juice loose while storing in the refrigerator). Covers up the taste well. Also eating an apple shortly after ingesting the solution is helpful.

One bottle will probably last you a year. Storing in a dark place is recommended. In its dark bottle MMS will remain potent for at least two years if kept in the refrigerator. Less if not refrigerated.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide:

For your safety and consideration, their MMS is manufactured and bottled by a GMP Certified Nutraceutical company with tamper proof induction seals and shrink wrapped neck bands.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 07:57 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:42 AM   #34
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some quick reference material on MMS that may have not been covered in this Thread.

source: http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/20...ful-chemistry/

Click on above link for more answers to your questions. Many responses starting at the end of the article from September 13, 2007 - October 18, 2008

Quote:
What is the Normal MMS Protocol?

When following the instructions below, keep this paragraph in mind. Always activate the MMS drops with one of the food acids, either lemon juice drops, or lime juice drops, or citric acid solution drops (to make citric acid solution add 1 level tablespoon of citric acid and 9 tablespoons of water. Store it in a bottle with a lid.) (Drip spout bottles provided with activator 'citric acid' when ordered from website below.) Always use 5 drops of one of these food acids to each one drop of MMS, mix (swirl) in an empty dry glass and wait at least 3 minutes, then add 1/3 to 2/3 glass of water or juice and drink. (You can expand the 3 minutes out to 10 minutes, and after adding the juice or water you can wait up to an hour before drinking.)
Step 1.All protocol for taking MMS in the Americas starts with one or two drops. Never start with more than one or two drops. People who are very sick and/or sensitive should start with 1 drop. Activate the drops as given above.* (In some cases a person may have to go to 1/2 drop which can be achieved by mixing 1 drop MMS with 5 drops Citric Acid and then after activated pour off half of it.)

Step 2. If you do OK and do not notice nausea on the first dose, increase by one drop for the second dose. If you notice nausea reduce the amount of MMS for the next dose. Do two doses a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Continue to increase by one drop each time you take a new dose. When you notice nausea, reduce the dose by one drop, or bad diarrhea reduce by 2 or 3 drops. Usually reduce for one or two times before going back the amount that it took to make you nauseous. *

Note: If you notice diarrhea, or even vomiting that is not a bad sign. The body is simply throwing off poisons and cleaning itself out. Everyone says that they feel much better after the diarrhea. You do not have to take any medicine for the diarrhea. It will go away as fast as it came. It will not last. It is not real diarrhea as the body is just cleaning out, and it is not caused by bacteria or virus. When the poison is gone, the diarrhea is gone.

Step 3. Continue to follow the procedure given in Step 2 above. Until you reach 15 drops twice a day without nausea. At that point increase to 3 times a day. Stay at 3 times a day for at least one week and then reduce the drops to 4 to 6 drops a day for older people and 4 to 6 drops twice a week for younger people.*
Note: Once you have completed Step 3 above most of the viral, bacteria, mold, and yeast load will be gone from your body. Your body will be clean. You no longer have to worry about feeding the microorganism load. You can base you diet on nutrition, rather than not feeding the load.
The diabetes will be gone, thus you no longer need to worry about sugar. You won't have to worry about the pancreas over reacting thus giving you a shock of insulin. Instead it will give you just enough insulin to knock the blood sugar lever to the right level (You won't feel sleepy after eating a candy bar).

Your body will then be able to easily adsorb vitamins and minerals and many other nutrients it might have been missing up to this time. You should feel better as time goes by. Do not quit taking the MMS. The Health solution Will Not Be Televised! Start modestly with as little as 1 drop of MMS on your first day, and then increase the number on each following day, up to the maximum of 15. ONLY THE MOST ACUTE TOXIC OVERLOAD SITUATIONS WILL WARRANT THIS AMOUNT OF APPLICATION.

Your body WILL tell you when you've reached the optimum dosage for you. Clearing will not be comfortable, but it need not be intolerable. You may feel like you've been through a battle, and in a sense, you have. It's a battle for domain over your health, and hence, your life. Before you can be healthy again, you need to destroy toxins, pathogens, and parasites. In order to do so, they have to be uprooted and released from their strongholds in your body tissue. You will feel the effects, but is a good thing. You will also feel health, again. The sick feeling will be TEMPORARY, a small price to pay for the longer term possibility of lasting restored health, no matter what stage of life you happen to be currently experiencing.

When the clearing is done, you won't need to take the maximum dosages. You can go on a maintenance application (six (6) drops of MMS) to keep your insides pathogen free and immune system strong.

A few more words about fruit juices. They can be substituted for water as long as they are freshly made. Do not buy them off the shelf and use them, and DO NOT use orange juice. Orange juice prevents the production of chlorine dioxide, as well as anything that has vitamin C added as a preservative.
For your safety and consideration, their MMS is manufactured and bottled by a GMP Certified Nutraceutical company with tamper proof induction seals and shrink wrapped neck bands.

Ships worldwide. The shipping costs are very minimal on this site.

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 03-11-2010 at 09:54 PM. Reason: adding more information
Old 10-21-2008, 07:37 AM   #35
newfc12
Avalon Senior Member

All sounds very promising but is MMS completely safe?

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/20...he-flame-post/
newfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #36
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Yes.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #37
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfc12 View Post
All sounds very promising but is MMS completely safe?

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/20...he-flame-post/
I am taking it as we speak.
I can already tell how it is helping me regarding my virus.
I don't know if it will cure me for good, but I intend to find out.

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-21-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:51 PM   #38
SeeCastaneda
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone out there know where you can purchase a couple of pounds of Sodium Chlorite for a resonable price so that you can make your own MMS?

I am in Colorado, USA.

Thanks

SeeCastaneda
SeeCastaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:10 PM   #39
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My friend has diabetes, do you really think this will cure him??
Old 10-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #40
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

It has done it before.
Why not give it a try?
He will only feel better afterwards.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #41
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry a mate gave me a link to the wrong stuff

Last edited by Swanny; 10-21-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #42
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

I posted the below earlier in another thread as I wasn't aware that a MMS-specific one existed.

Quote:
Gotta say, I was taking the MMS for about 2 weeks, (6 drops maintainence dose) and in perfect health, but it didn't prevent me being struck down by some flu strain for almost 5 days! Also, my brother succumed to the same bug but recovered far quicker than I did, even though he wasn't taking the MMS...

One of the main reasons I purchased the product was as a possible cure for a small wart on a finger. Even though I applied the stuff direct to the affected area as suggested, all I ended up with was an inflamed nail cuticle, the wart taking it in its stride!

So, no 'miracles' apparent, at least to this former user...
sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:46 PM   #43
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
(Incase all the beginners want to know the play-by-play)

First off...
I am 200 pounds.
36 Years of age. Male.
I eat very very Healthy & exercise a lot.
I have stopped my colloidal silver usage for this MMS test period.
I understand if you have less toxins in you, and are very healthy, you can take more drops without side effects

I am doing 2 doses per day. Morning and night.

Dose one was 1 drop
Dose two was 2 drops
Dose three was 3 drops
Dose four was 4 drops (no side effects yet)

***UPDATED*** (October 21)
I am now starting 3 doses per day at 5 drops. Morning, afternoon and night.

* (I will continue upward until I feel slightly ill to find my tolerance)

Note: I decided I would eat a half of a piece of wheat bread before drinking it
so my stomach wouldn't be empty. Just incase. So far so good.

That's a pretty aggressive schedule. My wife and I did similar when we started on it. I did ok, but she hit a ceiling one day and got violently sick to the stomach. Had to back it way off.

I believe the protocol recommends working up to 15 drops twice a day and then adding a 3rd dose in the middle.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #44
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

My logic is this...
I feel if I can handle 5 drops no problem then why would I not be able to handle it 6 hours later and another 6 or more hours after that?

I have a very strict diet so maybe that will help. ???
I guess I'll try and see what happens.

I am eating good foods 3 hours after each dose.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:10 PM   #45
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
I posted the below earlier in another thread as I wasn't aware that a MMS-specific one existed.
How much do you weigh?
Are you fit and eating strict whole food diet?
Did you avoid vitamin C?
Do you take medications?
ETC.

Details please.

Thx,
Ampgod
Old 10-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #46
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
My logic is this...
I feel if I can handle 5 drops no problem then why would I not be able to handle it 6 hours later and another 6 or more hours after that?

I have a very strict diet so maybe that will help. ???
I guess I'll try and see what happens.

I am eating good foods 3 hours after each dose.
You probably can. I can. But the thing is that MMS releases gases for up to 12 hours. Any way you cut it, there is bound to be a 4 hour overlap at 3 times a day. morning dose is still releasing gases for 4 more hours when you take the mid day dose, and that's still releasing gases beyond the night time dose.

I don't think it can hurt you, but the reaction can be very unpleasant.

I'd just recommend not upping the dose at every intake. Maybe once a day. You'll get there soon enough.

But do keep us posted on how it's going.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:01 AM   #47
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Sprocket Says:

Quote:
Gotta say, I was taking the MMS for about 2 weeks, (6 drops maintainence dose) and in perfect health, but it didn't prevent me being struck down by some flu strain for almost 5 days! Also, my brother succumed to the same bug but recovered far quicker than I did, even though he wasn't taking the MMS...

One of the main reasons I purchased the product was as a possible cure for a small wart on a finger. Even though I applied the stuff direct to the affected area as suggested, all I ended up with was an inflamed nail cuticle, the wart taking it in its stride!

So, no 'miracles' apparent, at least to this former user...

Blessings to You. Please refer to the protocol suggested in one of my above posts.

Please note that warts are most likely a manifestation of an inner condition.
Everything I've read suggests healing begins from the inside out.

Quote:
Step 3. Continue to follow the procedure given in Step 2 above, until you reach 15 drops twice a day without nausea. At that point increase to 3 times a day. Stay at 3 times a day for at least one week and then reduce the drops to 4 to 6 drops a day for older people and 4 to 6 drops twice a week for younger people.*

Note: Once you have completed Step 3 above most of the viral, bacteria, mold, and yeast load will be gone from your body. Your body will be clean. You no longer have to worry about feeding the microorganism load. You can base you diet on nutrition, rather than not feeding the load.
Even people who feel as if they are in perfect health and are not exhibiting any symptoms of 'dis-ease' are not necessarily immune to infection or infiltration by virus, bacteria, mold & yeast load as it is present even in the air we breath. (You did mention you were struck down by flu symptoms.) Chemtrails contain many strange things. Also, please be aware that detox reactions often mimic flu symptoms. Assuming you still have the product you might want to try the above protocol and you may have better results.

It is also recommended to take the MMS on an 'empty' stomach, (or at least it will be more effective not taken with food). Even I don't 'chug' it all down immediately. Sometimes I take up to 30 minutes to drink it all. It will remain active for an hour after mixing with water or juice or a mixture thereof. Always wait 3 minutes after mixing the MMS Solution and Activator before adding the water or juice. (Once again, no orange juice or juices with added vitamin C which will negate the effects.)

I was able to go up to 13 drops twice a day over a 7 day period and then I started getting nauseated, so I stopped for a while because the more drops I was up to the less pleasant it tasted and I didn't have the juice then. In about 5 days I started again at 9 drops and haven't been able to get above 11 drops twice a day without nausea. So I am still at 11 drops and am still enjoying the detoxifying effects.

I've read of some people having to stay at 1 drop twice a day for weeks before being able to increase. Everyone's diet is different and we are not only affected by our current health but our emotional state as well.

Please check out this website again for many questions and responses regarding the use of MMS: http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/20...ful-chemistry/

One bottle will probably last you a year. Storing in a dark place is recommended. In its dark bottle MMS will remain potent for at least two years if kept in the refrigerator. Less if not refrigerated.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide:

See previous and future posts by peaceandlove regarding experience and protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 08:05 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #48
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How much do you weigh?
Are you fit and eating strict whole food diet?
Did you avoid vitamin C?
Do you take medications?
ETC.

Details please.

Thx,
Ampgod
Hi. I'm 12st, haven't gone near what would be termed "junk food" for years and include lots of fruit in my diet, so I consider that I eat healthily. I ensured that my 'mixer' included no vitamin C, using pure grape-juice which specifically states that there is nothing else added. Also, I tend to believe that the vast majority of all 'conventional' medicines exist purely for the enrichment of the pharmcutical companies and have no real benefit, so I do not even use asprin.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:47 PM   #49
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

@peaceandlove - thanks, I appreciate your comprehensive post. Yes, I still have the product and although I only went as high as 6 drops/day, I never suffered nausea etc. so no issues there. As I mentioned, it suggests in the documentation applying MMS directly to warts, which I did over the course of several days only to end up with a badly inflamed nail cuticle - very painful, so no relief there, and my only real "bone of contention". Interesting to hear that the "detox" process can exibit symptoms of illness. I am now also wondering if taking the maintainence dose of 6 drops daily, instead of twice weekly as you suggest, could have been a contributing factor, particularily as I had no real illness (that I was aware of) to begin with?

EDIT: Having just re-read this, I see that this really only applies to children, so unlikely...

Last edited by sprocket; 10-22-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:34 AM   #50
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
@peaceandlove - thanks, I appreciate your comprehensive post. Yes, I still have the product and although I only went as high as 6 drops/day, I never suffered nausea etc. so no issues there.
Sprocket,

Congratulations on your excellent diet. That is one our best defenses to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Have you decided to increase the drops beyond 6?

For example:
Morning 6 drops of MMS to 30 drops of activator (citric acid)
Evening 7 drops of MMS to 35 drops of activator (citric acid)
Following day:
Morning 8 drops of MMS to 40 drops of activator (citric acid)
Evening 9 drops of MMS to 45 drops of activator (citric acid)
Continue increasing daily until you reach 15 drops twice and day for two weeks without nausea. Then increase to 15 drops 3 times a day for a week. (This last step, 3 times a day, may not be necessary for people under 150 pounds.)

Anytime you feel nausea, reduce drops again for a while and try again another day to increase. I think you might have read the rest of Step 3. Just want to make sure the instructions were clear.

As a note: Remember you need at least as much citric acid as MMS. Instead of counting out drops of citric acid you can use this ratio:

1 - 6 drops of MMS to 1/4 teaspoon citric acid solution
7 - 15 drops of MMS to 1/2 teaspoon citric acid solution

When counting drops, you may want to use identical dispensers, as drops can vary in size depending on the dropper. This will insure you are using enough citric acid to activate the MMS.

After adding the two products in a clean dry glass, swirl the glass and wait a minimum of 3 minutes before adding water or juice or 50/50 mix.

MMS oxygenates and alkalizes the body and has not been found to destroy the friendly bacteria. It is very difficult for diseases to exist in a well oxygenated and pH balanced environment.

If you reach a plateau, don't be discouraged, it's much more comfortable to detox slowly unless you have an emergency health situation.

It may take some people months to cleanse the body of toxins. Consistent use of course is required. Measure how you feel, if you are feeling too tired, cut back and build up slowly. Allow yourself to rest when needed.

All detoxing programs generally require the body to work overtime and discomfort will arise.

REMEMBER: Whether detoxing or not, water is the 'elixir' of life. The most recent information indicates the ratio for water consumption is 1/2 ounce per 1 pound of body weight. If you weigh 100 pounds, the suggested amount of water to consume is 50 ounces per day.

If you are detoxing it is IMPERATIVE to consume plenty of water in order to help dilute the toxins and flush them out of the body. You can enjoy less bodily pains if you keep yourself hydrated.

When the body is on toxic overload it will retain water in order to dilute the toxins. Many people will realize a weight loss as that water is excreted when the load lessens.

Last but not least, BLESS Your Water. You can create a healing frequency as simply as that.

This website, I saw posted on the forum contains Gregorian Chants for healing. They are very soothing. You could also expose your water to the sounds to imprint it with healing properties.

http://www.astrovera.com/philosophy/...equencies.html

Low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 08:06 AM.