Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
I have a honest question. Why did we change the audio file... I felt Phiedpiper's file worked just fine. The first motives were to listen to a file connected to the grid energy of the earth.

Unless I missed some point.

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that everything as been scatered in different threads so now there is almost no posting here anymore.

I don't know why but I feel like we are loosing a focus point.

Trully Perseide
Hello Perseide,

Phied's original file lasted only about 30 minutes.
We asked him to make a longer one to fit the one hour meditation that we have decided upon.
However Phied is ill at the moment and I 've no news from him despite a mail and a pm I
did send him.
Astralwalker has added pieces of music to phied's piece to make it longer.
This is the piece we have used in our last 2 meditations.
However there is a general want for something more coherent from beginning to end.
Dayzero is preparing a new music file based of the 18 solfegio tones in the spirit of what Phied was making .He will make it ready for this week's meditation.

We are keeping this thread alive but I feel people are not posting much here any longer since Astralwalker has been away for the last couple of weeks. He will soon be back and the thread will be very alive again. I am sure.

The reason I opened a separate thread " feedback thread" was meant for people who joined in the global meditation to have a place where they can all come and tell their insight about it if afterwards if they wish.

Hope this makes it clearer for you
kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote