Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #251
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Quote:
246;
Maybe we're being messed with by an outside group in order to destroy ourselves.
You know, that is something I haven't seen go by either.

Supposing you didn't give a rat's behind about "this noble, precious thing which is man"?
Supposing, besides some interesting genetic material for the labs, what you wanted was the planet?

Is that a paranoid's view?
Could be. It does "seem" to me that there are some here for a purpose that will benefit us. but consider this:

If some of the uglier things attributed to "them" are really "acquired science" perpetrated by MILABS and such,
that would be a "shared responsibility" and a damned good place to intervene, wouldn't it? In fact, if some level of non-intervention was an issue, then I'd say the kinda blew it.

All benevolence aside, does personal responsibility enter in their mix?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-16-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #252
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
I do think anyone looking at this planet would be horrified at what we've done to ourselves. Maybe we're being messed with by an outside group in order to destroy ourselves. I dont know. That's why full disclosure on absolutely everything is so important.
I believe we have been messed with from our day one on this planet. I saw all the proof I needed in William Bramley's book, The Gods of Eden.

You can read a few pages by clicking on the More link at the end of this clip:

"WHEN I FIRST began researching the origins of human warfare, certainly the furthest thing from my mind were Unidentified Flying Objects, better known as "UFOs...

From http://tinyurl.com/p77hvo
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #253
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

That was one of the first books I read years ago on the subject- great book- I had read Morning of The Magicians a week prior. Another great book.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:21 AM   #254
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

Supposing you didn't give a rat's behind about "this noble, precious thing which is man"?
Supposing, besides some interesting genetic material for the labs, what you wanted was the planet?
That one is not hard to analyze. Suppose they are 1) more advanced than mankind (smarter, faster, with many unimaginable resources, and 2) they wanted the Planet Earth. Do you really think they couldn't eliminate the human species from this planet? My answer, I'm sure it would be super easy for them... just drop in some terrible disease, or use highly advanced destruction equipment. With infrared equipment, they could find every living body or creature on this planet.

And they've had thousands of years to do this if they wanted... and they haven't.

So maybe they don't want to "live" here... but that doesn't rule out the possibility that we're just entertainment to them.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:30 AM   #255
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
That one is not hard to analyze. Suppose they are 1) more advanced than mankind (smarter, faster, with many unimaginable resources, and 2) they wanted the Planet Earth. Do you really think they couldn't eliminate the human species from this planet? My answer, I'm sure it would be super easy for them... just drop in some terrible disease, or use highly advanced destruction equipment. With infrared equipment, they could find every living body or creature on this planet.

And they've had thousands of years to do this if they wanted... and they haven't.

So maybe they don't want to "live" here... but that doesn't rule out the possibility that we're just entertainment to them.
I think, amongst other agendas, we are a "loosh" farm for interdimensional nasties. They feed off of our fear and emotions and are constantly working on keeping it cranked up. War is such a feast for them! 9-11 was just too delicious for them - they were in delirious ecstasy.

Last edited by Karen; 09-17-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:45 AM   #256
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...scriptions.htm

Here's part of the description of ...

ZETA RETICULI GREYS
The Zetas are the ones involved in the cattle mutilations. They absorb certain substances from parts of the cattle that stabilize them during the cloning process. This can be placed under the tongue to give sustenance and stability for some time. It is a substance that comes from certain mucus membranes: the lips, nose, genitals and rectum, and also from certain organs. These glandular substances serve as nutrients in lieu of eating. Resting the substances under the tongue is not the only way they get nutrition. You may have noticed that the cattle mutilations generally result in all the blood being drained from the body. The Zetas have in their bases canisters and vats in which animal and human organs float along with a purple liquid to hold these parts in suspension. The Zetas swim in the mixture and absorb the nutrients through their skin. They use hydrogen peroxide in both the absorption and elimination process. The hydrogen peroxide also helps to preserve the liquid and organ mixture to keep it from spoiling. They have no digestive tract and eliminate through the skin. To eliminate, they need to pass the substance through some part of their body, much the same way plants eliminate through their skin or outer shells. They use hydrogen peroxide for helping with that elimination as well. The Zetas have also been referred to as the Little Green Men because they tend to turn a shade of green when they have not received sufficient food. When they are in this state, they are very vicious. ... The Zetas desire the help of humans in an expected future confrontation with the reptilian masters who are expected to follow soon, within the next 20 years. This refers to the so-called asteroid that is on its way toward earth. It is housing millions of reptilian aliens. It has, however, temporarily diverted its path as it moves into the constellation of Draco.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:53 AM   #257
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://aliens.monstrous.com/dulce.htm

quotes

Bennewitz along with Dr. Leo Sprinkle then studied the case of Myrna Hansen who said under hypnosis that she had been abducted by the aliens and taken to a secret underground base where they saw the cattle being mutilated and drained of their blood and vats containing human body parts. Implants were placed in the bodies of her and her son and that the aliens could control their minds through these devices.

~~~~~~~~~~~
During this period, 1980 to 1987, Bennewitz was visited by many other UFO researchers, including John Lear and Linda Moulton Howe. In 1987, another abductee named Christa Tilton, added to the tales of underground bases and aliens and vats with human body parts in them.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:00 AM   #258
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/va...valerian_8.htm

quotes

There was one case where a woman and her two children were abducted by the entities from BELLATRIX -- the entities referred to as 'SM's' ("Snake Men"? - Branton) in THE CASE FOR THE UFO, by M. K. Jessup and annotated by Carlos Allende and 'friends' -- and she would not cooperate with them when they had her on board their ship. Their reply to this lack of cooperation was very direct -- they killed both of her children. She managed to run down a hallway and went into a room where she saw a vat full of red liquid and body parts of humans and animals. She saw another vat of the same type in which the liquid was being agitated, and as she looked into the vat she could see Greys bobbing up and down, almost swimming, absorbing the nutrients through their skin. There is also the use of H2O2 [water molecules with an extra oxygen atom added] in the vats in order to aid in preserving the fluid from rapid degeneration. These entities have been abducting humans for many centuries -- these entities view Earth as a big farm, and have been essentially raising and harvesting humans and apparently abduct humans to take them back to their home planet to raise there in a kind of human husbandry [or livestock] scenario...

~~~~~
EXCERPTS FROM LETTER TO LEADING EDGE RESEARCH SENT BY KRISTIE BJORK OF DALLAS, TEXAS -- 7 OCTOBER 1989:
To Whom It May Concern;

I am an abductee. I am a contactee. I am a UFO researcher. All of these and more. I have had missing time several times...

I have conscious memories of contacts made at about age 4 or 5. One was an underground base with vats, no less.

The vats had cattle body parts in them. The 'people' doing the abductions are two kinds. One is blond with long hair. The other is small, grey and delicate. The entities drawn during the Travis Walton case are identical. These 'people' have done a lot of weird things.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #259
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

For those who do not approve of the way Kerry went about the Greer interview, there is a section in here that talks about that:

http://projectcamelot.org/open_lette...eff_rense.html

An Open Letter to Jeff Rense

Anyone can become angry - that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right reasons, and in the right way - that is not easy. [Aristotle]

28 August 2009

• This update is written by myself, Bill Ryan. I've not consulted my friend and colleague Kerry Cassidy - you will see why if you read on below. And please, having started, do read it all.

I'm angry, which doesn't often happen. Last night, this anonymous article was published by Jeff Rense on his site. We had always regarded Jeff as an ally, and would like to continue to do so. Please read it carefully if you have not already done so.

http://rense.com/general87/camelot.htm

Fitting every description of a smear piece [anonymity, vague accusations, intention to discredit, no references or valid informational content, the reader left feeling that something has happened but is not sure what] ...we were surprised where it came from.

Kerry and I are supporters of Jeff's radio show and website, and have often referenced him. With a minority of exceptions, we support his stance on every issue. We've never quarreled with him and he's never contacted us to clear up any questions about us that he might have. (If you would like to do so, Jeff, we'll be pleased to reply.)

In the past, when attacked, we've always let the small fire burn out. It's not our policy to seek or to nourish conflict, and this is not where this open letter is coming from. But this very silly article is being copied round the internet and a large number of supporters have drawn our attention to it, and we need to say something. It's also a timely opportunity to make some other statements.

First, to substantive issues: there is no connection between our Project Camelot and the one from the Kennedy era. We'd not even heard of that until we Googled ourselves out of curiosity soon after establishing our site. Clearly we were not the only people who thought it was a good name.

As we've explained many times, on radio, on video, and in writing, the idea of Project Camelot came soon after Kerry and I had met when we were visiting Tintagel, in Cornwall, England, in April 2006. Tintagel is believed by many to be a strong candidate for King Arthur's Camelot, and having visited the place we could see why. Driving back to London, where Kerry was due to fly home after her four-day visit on the way back from Egypt, we came to the idea to start what is now Project Camelot - and had the entire thing visualized between us within minutes.

We have no handlers. We have no paymasters (alas!). No-one tells us what to do. We report to nobody. Nothing we have ever done has been 'staged' or in any way duplicitous. There are no 'plots'. There is no 'agenda'. Very often we have no fixed idea ourselves what we're going to do until pretty close to any particular event or meeting.

We are exactly who we say we are. If there's something about us you don't know, then just ask. We're visible, and accessible, and operate under our real names, with real photographs on real video. We're easy to find. Come up to us at any conference and ask us any question. Thousands of people have.

We give people as much time as we can. We do all this deliberately. We do not write snide articles under the protection of anonymity. We state our views clearly and openly. We protect OTHERS - but that's what we've always promised to do. Followers of what we do cannot expect us to reveal the names and addresses of everyone who reveals sensitive information to us. To criticize us for protecting whistleblowers is naive in the extreme.

Anyone who has met us in person knows who we are. It could hardly be more obvious. We do not try to sell anything, and ALL our work is available for free.

We have very little money: I live supported by the generosity of friends, and Kerry usually [quite literally] does not know how she is going to pay her next month's rent.

All our friends know this. And our enemies should, because it's easy to check. We decided long ago that we'd not bother to hide anything, as anyone with real resources would easily be able to find it all out anyway.

Which is why the Rense.com piece posted is either:

-- Written by someone who means well but who has not done their homework (or lacks intel resources to check who we really are)

-- Written by someone who does not care what the truth is, but who has an agenda to smear us for reasons unknown.

Of the latter, there are two sub-possibilities:

---- We may have upset someone personally.

---- We may have upset someone politically.

Recently there are four things that have happened which may have caused us to be attacked - after crossing a 'political' line:

1) Dr Pete Peterson told us information that he warned us we could be killed for. (We're still awaiting his OK for the release of the video. More on this in a later update.)

2) We publicly stated our opposition to the prospect of mandatory vaccinations, expressing grave doubts about the integrity and agenda of the authorities who are selling the belief that mass vaccination will be 'necessary'.

3) We publicly challenged the motivation, information and agenda of Dr Steven Greer (who we are sure has bona fide connections in high places, as he claims). No-one else has ever dared to do that as we did. (We encourage others to do so, by the way. Don't be afraid of the fire you may draw. Something is very wrong with that picture. Most researchers stay silent. We called him on his false information.)

4) We have supported Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) in his recent, tentative, very brave, two-steps-forward one-step-back efforts to speak out publicly about a tiny amount of what he knows and has experienced. It seems that some people really did not like that.

Our friend David Wilcock, a highly intelligent, intuitive and well-informed researcher, has been - alongside us - at the heart of supporting Henry/Arthur in speaking out. Without any obvious reason, David too has been smeared, in the most offensive and repugnant way, by some of the same sources who have smeared us. Go figure. (David had the dignity to remain silent. Kudos to him. He may be a more patient man than I am.)

Besides possibly offending some people in high places, we have been criticized by some for the Steven Greer video. I need to say a few things about that. At this point, you will see why I'm writing this response myself.

We know that some people don't like our camerawork. (Yes, it's amateur: but many people love it, since everything we do is a kind of home movie as we invite viewers to share our ongoing experiences.)

We know some people don't like Kerry's interviewing style. That's okay, too: there are many other videos to watch - too many, in fact - and no-one is under contract to view or listen to our material.

We understand that many people were uncomfortable with how we (both) confronted Steven Greer. We appreciated that some people found the video hard to watch ...we did ourselves! But we do not apologize for our stance, and our substantive questions remain - and they are serious ones.

And Kerry herself has come under fire. Here's my response. Read this carefully.

Kerry Cassidy is one of the bravest people I have ever met. She has more integrity in her little finger than most people have in their whole being. In all the time I've known her - and all the time I've spent with her (which is considerable: despite not being a couple, we always share hotel rooms, and have traveled for thousands of miles and for months out of every year) -

- I have never, EVER, known her to lie or deceive in any way. I do not believe the thought ever enters her head. This is an extraordinarily rare and valuable quality. Name me another person, man or woman, who meets that test.

- I've never, ever, known her to deliberately hurt another person. Rather the opposite: she forgives and always seeks to understand those who I sometimes myself privately write off in my own moments of impatience and frustration.

- She has the kind of courage that any General would be proud of - and which many men lack. She is fearless and has no concerns whatsoever for her own safety or about others' opinions of her. She is ALWAYS trying to do the right thing. She and I have both made mistakes and errors of judgment - but her intentions are honorable every time.

She is loyal, and determined, and committed to the highest good, and I'm proud to work with her. She has explained her interview style, which is seamless with her personality, and rightly does not apologize for who she is. (One of our closest friends, Bob Dean - you may remember that some air-heads criticized Kerry for giving him a 'hard time' on camera - loves her to pieces and is one of our staunchest allies. Go figure.)

Between us, we make up an extremely strong team. We complement one another extraordinarily well. And we are far more than "interviewers" or "journalists". It's not just our job to ask questions and keep dutifully quiet.

We've been swimming in this material publicly, 24/7, for over three years, literally night and day. Before that, we were students and private researchers for decades, and have both had our own experiences. (See this interview of ourselves by Arjan Bos. You may like it. You'll learn quite a lot about us and what makes us tick.)

We know a great deal now, and are well-qualified to have our own strong, well-informed opinions on a range of subjects. We do not apologize for, or need to justify, the way we present our views - or the fact that we present them at all.

One part of Jeff's posted article made me smile: the reference to the "slick, well-funded website". That gives a clue that the authors of the smear piece may be website amateurs. I do almost all of the web work myself, and I barely know what I'm doing - I use Dreamweaver and am always at the limit of my ability. I don't even use CSS, because I don't know how.

That tells you something about the authors of the smear. Logic suggests one should maybe look for whoever runs a website less [apparently] "slick and well-funded" than ours. Someone with a good, professional website immediately knows that we are challenged.

I am now no longer quite as angry as I was when I started writing this response. This is a kind of war, in which one loses friends, and in which one gets wounded, and sometimes wakes up discouraged, and sometimes becomes enraged, and then often feels re-motivated all over again.

We will continue to do our job - which we define ourselves. We stand for humanity and for the potential transcendent magnificence of all people (here and on other planets). There are forces here and elsewhere which do not want that magnificence to manifest.

This is a spiritual war - as we have always stated. Like David Icke, we are in no doubt that the outcome will be a good one - but between now and then there may be work for us all to do.

--Bill
Old 09-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #260
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

What's the next step Karen? Start a war with the "bad" ETs? Convince Obama to nuke Dulce? Use fear of ETs to unify the world? Export our own special version of hatred and mass murder to the stars? Where do you want to go with this line of thinking?

Do you want to start murdering other intelligent beings because you find their eating and elimination habits disagreeable? What if we find their reproduction methods really creepy and impersonal, with lots of tanks and vats? How should we approach interaction with species that are so very different from us?

If the story line of the greys is true (big "if"), that they need our genetic material for their race to survive, would you deny them and thus commit genocide?

People can easily be convinced to murder other people, their own kind, just because their skin color, eye shape, or religious beliefs are a little different. That's how easy it is to go down the wrong path.

Kerry did not offer any solutions. Greer said he would engage those with whom we had the greatest conflict in discussions to see how any problems could be resolved. What would you do?

Love or fear, which do you choose?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #261
Myplanet2
In The Mists

That IS the question, isn't it? How long will we permit ourselves to be driven towards fear?

Why would anyone choose to swim in a septic tank, when the option of sitting in the sun is just as accessible?

Just don't go to sites that talk that kind of "evil ET's" nonsense. It's BS. They have one purpose, and one purpose only. Making you afraid.

If you examine the logic behind what many purport to be the "evil alien agenda" it doesn't survive a trace along the logic chain back a few steps before falling completely apart.

Look up the word "choice" in a good dictionary. That's what we have. That's what is ours. We can only lose it by giving it away, and even then, it's just make believe. We can take it back any time we want. The REST is the illusion.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #262
Avalon Senior Member

Ya, that was quite the smear letter on Rense. I support you Bill and Kerry, you've done a great job at getting valuable info out there. It seems the ptb are going to try to provoke your partnership and network to collapse. Dont let it happen. Your best allies right now are each other, remember that, even if you are encouraged to argue with each other.

I do still believe the Greer article was not up to your usual standards, but thats ok, you made some valid points in your arguments with him.

When I was in the art scene in Toronto, I had established a network of artists that was outside of the usual art committees/collectives. We were all messed with and the whole network was quickly dismantled and we were encouraged to fight each other from within. As a result, I got a divorce, I was gaslighted, a close associate died of cancer, and another one got re-addicted to heroin. The grouped network was quickly dissolved and discredited. Mainly because we were outside mainstream approved groups and institutions and they didnt know how else to deal with us. We, a small group of artists were a threat to the established order. So, I can only imagine what they might do to you guys. The Rense article was classic smear. Horrible.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:32 AM   #263
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I am about 1/4 into Greer's book "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge" In this book he gives basically the whole story of exopolitics from the time he got in to now. He sites numerous times through out the book so far where even the small media outlets of local television, news papers, and magazines would filter out the feel good stories about UFO's and alien encounters and only publish the fearful ones. This has been going on for over 50 years.

The idea that Majestic has intentionally inserted false info about ET's into all layers of the media including the internet is not a theory. You can go back and look at the stories that where not only filtered out of these media sources, they where also changed so that they where scary instead of inspirational.

Kerry has been dooped by the minions of Majestic and has proclaimed some of them as her friends (Gordon Novel, Dan Burisch, and etc). She is coming from a warped perspective based off of false knowledge and arrogance about her own personal intuitive discernment. She is exactly the type of person that Majestic was hoping to shape and build from the secondary effects of their fear based disinformation.

I think I am pretty much done listening to Camelot interviews and the Radio Show. Bill and Kerry both mean well, but they are leading the sheeple in the wrong direction. Sorry Bill and Kerry, no more for me.

I will go back to believing what I know from experience instead of what others tell me is true. Shame on me for ever deviating from this paradigm that I used to live in and once again do now.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #264
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari

“The Mind in which you seek is the Mind in which you connect”

“If you have a mindset where everything’s a threat or everything’s fearful. That’s what you’re going to experience..

If you have an extremely spiritual mindset in which you are creating universal love and want to experience the higher dimensions. That is what you are going to experience.”

James Gilliland –
Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference 2009

Did the Inca's create the Spanish? Did the Inca's bring about their own doom? They could not even see the ships in front of them in the water. The mayhem still followed despite the Inca's intentions.

------------------------------------------------

Nicely Put Unified! I call the above quote of James Gilliland a spiritual cliche - people churn them out quite mindlessly these days. Smells like Mind control of the new age. I notice the owner cleverly does not put their own name to it - but craftly quotes someone else whose qualifications are ??? to be speaking such things?

Ever noticed that references are holographic and usually lead to completely unqualified people.

Check out Parenti on history.

Churchill said something like "Don't worry about history boys - it will be kind to us - as I intend to write it." Many take Churchhill as an authority - but should they?

Would it not be nice for people to start thinking for themselves and proving things for themselves.

I suspect that no-one really knows anything. I am with socrates on that. They just like to keep pretending they do cos they are frightened!

Peace, I wish you all the best...I really do!
realitycorrodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:42 AM   #265
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Holden Caulfield of Catcher in the Rye could not help but notice that most people he met were...

Phonies!

I intend to agree with him.
realitycorrodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:09 AM   #266
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

There is a long, still active thread on the Project Avalon forum called "Dr. Steven Greer--Disinfo Agent?" which some of you might like to read and contribute to.

I also posted a note to Bill Ryan on his Avalon thread on this subject, with a request, because...
I think a lot of folks would like to see resolution and reconciliation in regard to the division in the Disclosure Movement (especially between Kerry, Bill and Greer) and perhaps if a lot of us ASK for that and support it, it will actually come about.
I think the conflict was the result of misunderstanding and pressure brought to bear on the Disclosure Movement from TPTB, and a healing of this rupture would be a very good thing.

Greer, Kerry and Bill are all doing the best they can, and though each have their own individual personalities, approaches and priorities, I think they've all done a great deal for the Disclosure Movement.
It may be a time for a shift towards focusing more on the positive agenda that various ET groups are helping us to create here, because what we pay attention to, we give energy to, and I think that was the essence of Greer's message, while I agree that denial of the negative alien agenda might be just that--denial, and can be characterized as naive and short sighted, considering all the current and historical evidence to the contrary.

Even negative ET s have to play by certain rules, apparently, and so to suppose that there is or was no such agenda just because they haven't destroyed us yet doesn't really explain everything at all

SO...

I think a balance must be sought, and while everyone needn't agree on every point, we do need a unified community to further our common goals, and more recognition and appreciation for all that has been brought to the Light, whatever the approach.

Namaste

Last edited by onawah; 02-24-2010 at 06:24 AM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:35 AM   #267
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post

a healing of this rupture would be a very good thing.

Namaste
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #268
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

In reading Stefano Breccia's book Mass Contact it is clear to me that there are many alien races living on this planet and many of them are human looking and married to humans. These off worlders are looking to fit in and do what they can to help humanity.

Then you have the Greys and that group. I have seen actual photos of grey and reptilian hybrids that look so human like one would not know they are hybrid.

All of them love this planet and its resources. Some of them are clearly out for themselves (the grey hybrid program) which is not beneficial to those humans who are abducted for a variety of reasons.

Greer speaks of his interactions with aliens and they are all positive. He speaks from his own personal experience and that is what his focus is on. Both Greer and Breccia have been interacting with aliens as contactees for 30 years. Their experience far surpasses the average abductee whose memory is blocked and where those abducted are physically violated and have implants put into them. The discussion is about different off-worlder personal interactions and experiences. Greer and Breccia are not being abducted where genetic material is being gathered, implanted or having their memories wiped/blocked. Instead, they are in a relationship with these alien ETs and also in partnership spanning years of various interactions on various projects.

It is the US media that spins the negative ET scenario based on the Greys. You don't ever here about the W56s or any of the other human looking aliens (other then the Nordics who are related to the Greys).

I suggest for those folks who wish to learn more about human looking aliens read Mass Contact. This wasn't an isolated incident. It involved many people (humans and aliens in partnership) over a span of decades. It is these human aliens who inter-marry with humans and live in our cultures that interest me most. So this is where I'm at with all of this right now.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:41 AM   #269
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Instead, they are in a relationship with these alien ETs and also in partnership spanning years of various interactions on various projects.

I am not so conversant about Greer's partnerships with Aliens in various projects. Can you give some more details about that?

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:58 AM   #270
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

The following is all based on my reading, of course, but:

I was under the impression that the Greys have tried but were unable to interbreed with humans and are likely on their way to extinction now, whereas the Zeta Reticulans, though they had become unable to reproduce, have been able to produce some viable ZR/human hybrids.

The Greys and ZRs look similar, but the former are more STS, which has been their undoing.

The Nordics who I believe are largely Pleiadians, have probably been incarnating here as humans for a long time, and perhaps are also coming here in their ships in their alien bodies and mixing that DNA with human DNA, because they are almost identical with humans,and so can do so easily.

I haven't seen any indications that they are related to Greys. They certainly don't look like Greys. Though I have heard that some Nordics have been corrupted by Grey agendas, by far most Nordics are STO, though they may appear to us to be rather severe in demeanor.

And I have read that both STS and STO Reptilians, as well as Annunaki, have incarnated on Earth into human bodies, though I haven't read anything about whether they have conducted any recent hybrid programs.

I think because incarnating into the 3D earth reality necessitates taking on the veil of forgetfulness, as well as being affected by human DNA and being raised as a human child, being born here in a human body can change a being's orientation. whereas being part of a hybrid program can keep one oriented more towards the alien species, though even some of the hybrids are becoming more sympathetic to the human species and developing a love for planet Earth in general.

I've got to see Avatar! From what I understand, some of these issues are being addressed in that movie.

Last edited by onawah; 02-25-2010 at 07:10 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #271
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Lets come back to the basics: The spoken words of the interview itself and in which context they were spoken:
Greer was ranting about commonly known things until nearly half of the time has passed. Then B&K were getting a bit inpatient and were drilling down. Unfortunately there is no transcript, but here some excepts from the interview:

Greer:”You can`t prove the negative (ETs). One of the evidence we have: We have had never any negative contact”
Kerry:”You can get evidence on both sides of the question…”

(Waoo!! That’s scientific approach by Greer!!!
He should have added:“… which I can remember.”)

K: “But what we don’t want to do is analyse this (galactic) scene, this scenario in these realities that are out there, and say that we have come to a definite statement where we can say: `There are only good ETs`
Now let me tell you why that is dangerous as well: Because what that does is: leave people/humans, and humanity possibly in general, in a vulnerable position, because they are then going around following ET like the piper down whatever road they are taking.”
G:” Unfortunately you haven’t read my books..” (what a discussion-strategy!!)
K:”Actually, I have…”

G:” Interstellar civilisations are not allowed to leave their biosphere until they have become in agreement with..peace.”
K:” That’s an assumption!”
G:” This has been proven!” (his proof comes later..)
K:” No way! Nothing has been proven on this planet at that degree of sophistication.”

Later..

G:” There is a quarantine on this planet until we become peaceful.”
K:” There is a PHILOSPHY that there is a quarantine.”
G: “No, there is!”
K:” Why? Because ET told you? Really lets get down to..”
G:” If you look at what Neil Armstrong said…”
(THAT`S HIS PROOF!!!)
K:” A mind-controlled astronaut, that’s you are talking about! You are giving me a testimony of a mind controlled astronaut as proof!!! (very good counter! )

So, what do we have here:
Greer states that he has nearly 20 years of expertise, comes from well known scientific family/background and has lots of connections. He gives the impression as if an arrogant teacher is talking to a stupid pupil who dares to question fundamental truths. Also he is applying a very good rhetoric tactic: He is turning the table by tasking B&K to proof that there are “bad” ET, while not proving his own point. His discussion-skills made him a formidable opponent and he is able to give an impression as if he is defending his position well, while in reality it boils down to pure rhetorics.
He makes a very definite, fundamental statement and says that quarantine has been proven. That “proof” is more than questionable, as it is already well known that astronauts were “briefed and de-briefed” with mind-control techniques.

But for me the best is:

G:”If there is a civilisation that is here for their own purely selfish interest and have not a shred of altruism or concern for humanity on Earth, these are the beings I want to meet with first. And I said this for years...”

Well, you are waiting for an invitation by malevolent Aliens to let you disclose their existence. You are not getting that for years, and so your logical conclusion is: They are not existing!
This is absolutely hilarious!
Every Mafia-Mob would like to have you, Stephen , as their police-chief!!!

Now, with all of Greer’s acclaimed expertise, he is posting these pictures as a proof of direct ET contact:

http://www.cseti.org/reports/joshuatree09pictures.htm

This is now getting seriously pathologic.
Conclusion: I don’t want to man-hunt him down, but I think something very serious has happened to Greer, and it was not a benevolent contact. That of course has never happened, because he can’t remember it.

Advise to Greer: Read the “Mars Records” and get a good therapy!

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:27 AM   #272
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

I once thought Disclosure would have to come about before any advanced technology could go public enough to really make a difference anytime soon, thus my disappointment when Greer seemed to be losing his grip. I wish him well and hope he can make a recovery, and agree it would be a good thing if he could meet others on common ground.

But it feels to me now like we are moving into a very unpredictable, creative chaos, and what might seem to be the most logical thing to happen next might actually be the least likely to happen. And that might actually be a good thing. Maybe we can't even imagine what it will take to move us to the next level.

In any case, I think Kerry and Bill will do very well to keep their ears to the ground and continue staying in close touch with people in all walks of life who have information to share from many different perspectives, be prepared for anything, and be very cautious of crumbling thrones and burning castles, even within the Disclosure movement.