Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 06-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #51
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

I have uploaded the first 2 Ringing Cedar books to the Avalon ark under:
Miscellaneous>Resources for enlightening.

Unfortuately Books 3,4 and 5 which are of a larger file size repeatedly errored when I attempted to upload them. I am unable to waste any more precious time with this.. please use the link above to download them from the demonoid site.

If you are unfamiliar with the process of download a torrent here is how it works:

This is how you download a torrent from any bittorrent sites (demonoid, The Pirate Bay, Isohunt, mininova etc etc) this knowledge may come in handy.

Step 1: Download and install Utorrent (very small free 'client' software which you need before you can get any torrents) from here: http://www.utorrent.com/

Step 2: When you are on the page of the torrent you want click on 'download this torrent'

Step 3: A popup will come up asking you to either 'Save' or 'open' the file with a program. Click 'OPEN' and choose Utorrent from the list of programs on your computer to Open the file with.

It will then open Utorrent and start downloading.

When it says it is 100% done, right click on the file and 'Open containing folder' you will then see your finished file.

Kind Regards,

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #52
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your guidelines, Luminari!
VestnikRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:04 AM   #53
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

The best and the most successfull representative of Kin's village in Russia is Kovcheg (The Ark).
The whole idea may be said in three sentences:
"Our settlement is based on family owned land where each family owns one hectare of land to be kept in the family for generations. One hectare with woods, fruit trees, garden and a small pond can provide the family with all of life’s necessities. By using long ignored methods of cultivating the earth and harvesting in the context of preserving the earth for future generations, this hectare of land will produce enough for the family’s use with surplus..."
You may find a lot of details about Kovcheg in English here - http://www.eco-kovcheg.ru/description.html
http://www.eco-kovcheg.ru/somefacts.html
Old 07-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #54
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Bump These books are important
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:14 AM   #55
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I've just started reading these... WOW.. found this thread and thought I'd post on it to raise it for people....
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #56
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your post, John!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #57
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Great books, i have read 5 books and will start on number 6, it really makes sense what is been said in the books, love it.
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #58
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

YouTube - Sherashkin Speaks on Anastasia & The Ringing Cedars
An excerpt from Dr Leo Sharashkin's presentation at the Consciousness conference in New Mexico.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #59
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Its letting me download both those torrents without logging in. So go for it guys!

The first 5 books are there on that link.
Unfortunately, now we have to log in to demonoid....bummer. So Luminari did you upload to the Ark, & where is the link for the Ark anyway, I've searched & can't find it? I am looking forward to accessing these books here. Tks.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #60
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I have been puzzled by something, perhaps someone who has read all of the books has the answer to my question. With the domain & 2 acres, etc., say a couple living on a domain has 2 or more children, when those children grow & get married, who moves back onto the domain, & what happens to the other young adults....The idea is that the domain is to be passed on to successive generations, but there is only room for 1 family. How does this work after the original couple pass on? I can't see how this domain would accomodate more than 1 family.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #61
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

Old 09-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #62
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Bump de Bump
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #63
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thought I would bump this thread... great set of books by the way..

I see a lot similiarities with The Phoenix Journels... I suppose it does'nt matter how we get these messages but ultimately the source is the same.

Anyway...
If you have some spare time I urge all to read... you can get then for a song (not expensive) now on ebay/amazon...

Anastasia states..
"I certainly cannot do it alone. It can only be known through the joint effort of the devine particles to be found in various people living on earth.- people with opposite modes of thinking and comprehension. Only through a joint effort will be seen, and then in a dimension invisible to the eye- the domain of thoughts. One can also call it the dimension of the forces of light. It exists between the material world,in which man lives,and God.

"I shall see it, and many others will ,too. Then it will be easier to attain a universal conscious awareness.. It will be easier to bring mankind through the dark forces window of time. And the catastrophes will not be repeated."

"Specifically, what the people need to do right now to make the answer appear?"

"It would be fine if a lot of people could wake up in the morning at a set time- 6 o'clock,say- and think about something good. What specifically they think about is not important. It is important that they come out with bright thoughts. They can think about their children, about their loved ones, about how to make everyone happy. If they could only think fifteen minutes like that. And the more people that do that, the quicker the answer will come. The Earth's time zones may be different, since the earth is turning, but the images created by these people's bright yearnings will merge into a single,clear,fufilled image of conscious awareness. The simultaniety of bright thoughts will intensify each person's ability many many times."

Happy reading...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #64
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

Leonid Sharashkin - Anastasia Series - Reconnecting With Nature

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/...ure/3587969037
Old 10-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #65
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

We received so many lovely comments to the UN Petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/SoLMag/petition.html) that we decided to publish some of them in Fall Issue of SOL Magazine
http://www.spaceoflovemagazine.com/magazine_5.htm
And I cannot resist to place some of them here - for your inspiration!

~ ~ ~ "YES!! This is the path for a bright future for our children and their children. If we do nothing, they will be headed for a hell, we can hardly imagine!" Erich Kory
~ ~ ~ "We have a hectare in the UK. It works. It is something that is possible right now for everyone!" Dr. Eva Maria Chapman
~ ~ ~ "We will be truly blessed when the world adopts this lifestyle. Then will we truly experience Heaven on Earth." Katherine Coles
~ ~ ~ "This is a very important issue, please move to make it happen as it will help so much for humanity." Stephen Bard
~ ~ ~ "Family Gardening Plots are the answer to the corporate farms that are supplying food that has little nourishment in it." John Bowman

~ ~ ~ "Not only does this plan create the answer for sustainable living, it will also positively influence the economy and the lifestyle of all people. Food being one of our most critical expenses, if we are growing our own food in an environment that is self sustainable and nourishing, it takes care of part of our financial pressure and creates a more balanced and peaceful lifestyle among people. It will create better health among all people, as food is fresh and organic. There is also support of the community on a local level. Strengthened support among communities and therefore among nations. Even those of us in large corporate jobs, that rely on the profit made from large corporate food selling and farming, cannot deny what is best for all people. When they too have their own family plot and self sustainable garden, they will not need any kind of high end job to 'make ends meet' and they can do the work they enjoy, have more time with loved ones, be happy, make a positive difference to all nations." Brinley Meyer

~ ~ ~ "My gratitude to the petition author for appealing for this vitally important happening." Jasmine Braun
~ ~ ~ "To have one's own family-plot is an excellent solution to the current economic crisis." Vance Halstead
~ ~ ~ "The time for this is NOW. It is not appropriate for governments to halt or interfere with viable solutions put forth by the citizens of the country they are elected to serve. I feel this petition sets forth a new way to establish what the preamble to our constitution set intended to set forth. We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." Susan E. Hall
~ ~ ~ "Yes, what a simple yet, earth caring, people caring plan for sustaining our planet." Ann Rayner

~ ~ ~ "It really works! We are doing it in the Brazilian drylands..." Marsha Hanzi
~ ~ ~ "I never usually sign online petitions - but this is no usual online petition: it's the future of our planet." Matty Zijlstra
~ ~ ~ "My heart is fully in the idea this petition is asking for, a hectare of land given to anyone who wishes for one, to heal the people and the Earth." Paul T. Blake
~ ~ ~ "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET BACK TO REALITY IN OUR WORLD! ONE HECTARE at a time!!!!!! Mitch Erskine
~ ~ ~ "To all the brothers and sisters out there, Paradise on earth has begun with this movement. Lets go create right now!" Samira Butt
~ ~ ~ "Assisting the vision of this movement is vital to the future existance of man on earth."
Anita Mitchell
~ ~ ~ "I sign this as a Californian." Robin Bedell-Waite
~ ~ ~ "I am an American citizen who agrees wholeheartedly with this vision." Melanie D'Arcy

~ ~ ~ "Possibly the most important thing we as a people can do today, brings tears to my eyes." Bradley Marks ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ "This is the only sane way to live on this beautiful planet. I am already busy creating a sustainable space and can verify that this solution works!" Dwight Anthony Muller
~ ~ ~ "Forest gardening combined with permaculture surrounded by a food & fuel producing micro nature reserve. The plan is genius and is crying out to be implemented everywhere. I live in the UK and have started practicing on a smaller scale in my own garden. You'd be amazed at how much can be done with just a small area (I need my hectare though to do it properly!). Please help us gain support (and land!) so we can start creating our 100% self-sufficient forest gardens now." Lucas Davey
~ ~ ~ "Please do everything in your power to make this happen." Joseph Dominic McMillen
~ ~ ~ "Eco villages of Kin's domains is best way forward in the present world situation and the changes that are coming. So important to re-connect to the Earth, our bountiful mother." Araura Berkeley

~ ~ ~ "Please, please give this wonderful proposal you fullest commitment and support. Thank you." Carole Brook
~ ~ ~ "Very Inspiring, my family is also living together here in South Africa. We are working hard to become entirely self-sufficient - I support this with all my heart!" Pauline Susman
~ ~ ~ "Happy to become a member of great movement to create spaces of love. Living in San Francisco support with all my heart. Please, let me know if there is anything I can help with." Svetlana
~ ~ ~ "I sign it, because I see it as a very good way to avoid people suffering from money dependency in our fast changing world. I think this can help people to survive any type of the financial crises. And not only survive, but also make our Earth healthier place to live." Anastasia Ionicioiu
~ ~ ~ "I feel in my heart that allowing every person free access to their own space of the Earth, to grow their own food and provide for themselves would solve many of the world's most dire problems and go a long way in establishing peace on our planet. Thank you." April Coburn

~ ~ ~ "Please don't lose this opportunity. It should be pretty clear that it's now or never. I understand the praxis part is quite a tricky one. However, if the intention is genuine, you can invite suggestions, and many kind souls would be too eager to put their heads together." Rishi Miranhshah
~ ~ ~ "We now have a clear vision of a potentially wonderful future for mankind. Let's use this powerful idea and make it happen." Shirley McCarthy
~ ~ ~ "This movement is going to save the WORLD!" Michael Gourley
~ ~ ~ "There is no solution more singularly important and essential as this one. Food is the great leverage. How one attains it determines who we are as a society. This MUST occur. This will occur. This is my dream." Jolie Syllstah
~ ~ ~ "This is the only sane way towards a harmonious and healthy future for the planet and every living thing." Maureen Boustred

~ ~ ~ "This is critical awareness for all members of the planet Earth. Please consider this request with great care and heartfelt thought." Brenda Cartwright
~ ~ ~ "I suggest this be implemented in my country Zimbabwe by independent organizations with immediate effect... it would shift the whole of Africa into democracy. Will you dare to do it!?" Margaret McLeod
~ ~ ~ "I fully support this petition - we have nothing to lose but much to gain." Tessa Foote
~ ~ ~ "This should be top priority for the governments - creating ecologically safe future for our children, for future generations. Those who would volunteer to build this future should be treated as heroes and forerunners of the upcoming new age." Lenny Rossolovskiy

And so we say YES! to each other and to this blessed, very possible Space of Love vision for every human being on earth. May the Force be with us, as they say.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #66
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VestnikRA View Post
We received so many lovely comments to the UN Petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/SoLMag/petition.html) that we decided to publish some of them in Fall Issue of SOL Magazine
http://www.spaceoflovemagazine.com/magazine_5.htm
And I cannot resist to place some of them here - for your inspiration!

~ ~ ~ "YES!! This is the path for a bright future for our children and their children. If we do nothing, they will be headed for a hell, we can hardly imagine!" Erich Kory
~ ~ ~ "We have a hectare in the UK. It works. It is something that is possible right now for everyone!" Dr. Eva Maria Chapman
~ ~ ~ "We will be truly blessed when the world adopts this lifestyle. Then will we truly experience Heaven on Earth." Katherine Coles
~ ~ ~ "This is a very important issue, please move to make it happen as it will help so much for humanity." Stephen Bard
~ ~ ~ "Family Gardening Plots are the answer to the corporate farms that are supplying food that has little nourishment in it." John Bowman

~ ~ ~ "Not only does this plan create the answer for sustainable living, it will also positively influence the economy and the lifestyle of all people. Food being one of our most critical expenses, if we are growing our own food in an environment that is self sustainable and nourishing, it takes care of part of our financial pressure and creates a more balanced and peaceful lifestyle among people. It will create better health among all people, as food is fresh and organic. There is also support of the community on a local level. Strengthened support among communities and therefore among nations. Even those of us in large corporate jobs, that rely on the profit made from large corporate food selling and farming, cannot deny what is best for all people. When they too have their own family plot and self sustainable garden, they will not need any kind of high end job to 'make ends meet' and they can do the work they enjoy, have more time with loved ones, be happy, make a positive difference to all nations." Brinley Meyer

~ ~ ~ "My gratitude to the petition author for appealing for this vitally important happening." Jasmine Braun
~ ~ ~ "To have one's own family-plot is an excellent solution to the current economic crisis." Vance Halstead
~ ~ ~ "The time for this is NOW. It is not appropriate for governments to halt or interfere with viable solutions put forth by the citizens of the country they are elected to serve. I feel this petition sets forth a new way to establish what the preamble to our constitution set intended to set forth. We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." Susan E. Hall
~ ~ ~ "Yes, what a simple yet, earth caring, people caring plan for sustaining our planet." Ann Rayner

~ ~ ~ "It really works! We are doing it in the Brazilian drylands..." Marsha Hanzi
~ ~ ~ "I never usually sign online petitions - but this is no usual online petition: it's the future of our planet." Matty Zijlstra
~ ~ ~ "My heart is fully in the idea this petition is asking for, a hectare of land given to anyone who wishes for one, to heal the people and the Earth." Paul T. Blake
~ ~ ~ "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET BACK TO REALITY IN OUR WORLD! ONE HECTARE at a time!!!!!! Mitch Erskine
~ ~ ~ "To all the brothers and sisters out there, Paradise on earth has begun with this movement. Lets go create right now!" Samira Butt
~ ~ ~ "Assisting the vision of this movement is vital to the future existance of man on earth."
Anita Mitchell
~ ~ ~ "I sign this as a Californian." Robin Bedell-Waite
~ ~ ~ "I am an American citizen who agrees wholeheartedly with this vision." Melanie D'Arcy

~ ~ ~ "Possibly the most important thing we as a people can do today, brings tears to my eyes." Bradley Marks ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ "This is the only sane way to live on this beautiful planet. I am already busy creating a sustainable space and can verify that this solution works!" Dwight Anthony Muller
~ ~ ~ "Forest gardening combined with permaculture surrounded by a food & fuel producing micro nature reserve. The plan is genius and is crying out to be implemented everywhere. I live in the UK and have started practicing on a smaller scale in my own garden. You'd be amazed at how much can be done with just a small area (I need my hectare though to do it properly!). Please help us gain support (and land!) so we can start creating our 100% self-sufficient forest gardens now." Lucas Davey
~ ~ ~ "Please do everything in your power to make this happen." Joseph Dominic McMillen
~ ~ ~ "Eco villages of Kin's domains is best way forward in the present world situation and the changes that are coming. So important to re-connect to the Earth, our bountiful mother." Araura Berkeley

~ ~ ~ "Please, please give this wonderful proposal you fullest commitment and support. Thank you." Carole Brook
~ ~ ~ "Very Inspiring, my family is also living together here in South Africa. We are working hard to become entirely self-sufficient - I support this with all my heart!" Pauline Susman
~ ~ ~ "Happy to become a member of great movement to create spaces of love. Living in San Francisco support with all my heart. Please, let me know if there is anything I can help with." Svetlana
~ ~ ~ "I sign it, because I see it as a very good way to avoid people suffering from money dependency in our fast changing world. I think this can help people to survive any type of the financial crises. And not only survive, but also make our Earth healthier place to live." Anastasia Ionicioiu
~ ~ ~ "I feel in my heart that allowing every person free access to their own space of the Earth, to grow their own food and provide for themselves would solve many of the world's most dire problems and go a long way in establishing peace on our planet. Thank you." April Coburn

~ ~ ~ "Please don't lose this opportunity. It should be pretty clear that it's now or never. I understand the praxis part is quite a tricky one. However, if the intention is genuine, you can invite suggestions, and many kind souls would be too eager to put their heads together." Rishi Miranhshah
~ ~ ~ "We now have a clear vision of a potentially wonderful future for mankind. Let's use this powerful idea and make it happen." Shirley McCarthy
~ ~ ~ "This movement is going to save the WORLD!" Michael Gourley
~ ~ ~ "There is no solution more singularly important and essential as this one. Food is the great leverage. How one attains it determines who we are as a society. This MUST occur. This will occur. This is my dream." Jolie Syllstah
~ ~ ~ "This is the only sane way towards a harmonious and healthy future for the planet and every living thing." Maureen Boustred

~ ~ ~ "This is critical awareness for all members of the planet Earth. Please consider this request with great care and heartfelt thought." Brenda Cartwright
~ ~ ~ "I suggest this be implemented in my country Zimbabwe by independent organizations with immediate effect... it would shift the whole of Africa into democracy. Will you dare to do it!?" Margaret McLeod
~ ~ ~ "I fully support this petition - we have nothing to lose but much to gain." Tessa Foote
~ ~ ~ "This should be top priority for the governments - creating ecologically safe future for our children, for future generations. Those who would volunteer to build this future should be treated as heroes and forerunners of the upcoming new age." Lenny Rossolovskiy

And so we say YES! to each other and to this blessed, very possible Space of Love vision for every human being on earth. May the Force be with us, as they say.
Thank you VestnikRA
your a true spiritual warrior!
my best always too you and yours

bumped!!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:50 AM   #67
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 11-24-2009, 04:20 PM   #68
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

The Ringing Cedar series brought so much light to my life, I recommend the series to everyone!

I must also tell you my experience with Shambhala-Shasta.org

I worked with them for over a year, going out to Ashland OR and visiting the land.
I met some extraordinary people who I felt were my new family

We had weekly "Intake" meetings and contacted all those interested in making a Space of Love on their domain

There had been others involved before us. I always wondered how they could leave such a beautiful undertaking as creating a new paradigm on earth.

Now I know

The "leader" of the group takes people in, takes their money for the land and lives on it

Then screws everything up so the "land" is not really Shambhalas land but his

He has done everything on a handshake so he can keep the money

Then they leave and he recruits a whole new team of people

He finds people who are loving, trusting and kind

This is how the darkness uses the light

I have not included all the drama attached to all the people I know and love who have had their hearts broken. One woman, 74 years old, a minister, moved there from Florida only to find this out first hand. She told me the lies and the deception were insurmountable. Thank God she found another soul to live with away from this darkness.

I feel I need to disclose this place for what it is, not only for karmic reasons but out of integrity for my fellow human beings.

If you know anyone who is looking to buy a domain in Shambhala tell them to be very careful and to get everything in writing, which I tried to, btw, and was always brushed off.

Two rules to follow in this Twilight Zone we live in:

"By their fruits you shall know them"

"Watch out for the Wolves in Sheep's clothing"

Love to all
Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote