Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-25-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Message from Reptilian that I received

relax...not THAT kind of reptilian~

I was channeling yesterday and a huge influx of information came through-a message from "our" sun, the "central" sun, Mother Mary, and even this very large reptilian.

I want to share the latter at this moment because it was so poignant to me!

It said that they exist in the 4th dimension and that their time of "service to humanity" is very nearly complete. They are "breathing their last breath," it said, and that they have served as an "anti-pole" for our evolution, which we are about to ascend in, and therefore, evolving out of our need for their influence in our experience. This being was very humble and on bended knee it seemed so clear that everything really IS in divine order.

The "beings" on our sun had a very excited energy and said that they are about to ascend into 5th dimension, and they are very excited about that-like "graduation day."

The central sun said that is where the crop circles come from, to link our consciousness to SOURCE, and that there are ET brothers and sisters assisting us. It said that all is in divine order, we are evolving right on schedule.

Mother Mary said the most important thing to do right now is love, love, love ourselves, and love ourselves some more!!

Thanks for letting me share!

~PEACE BLESSINGS TRUTH~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message from Reptilian that I received

thanx for sharing, that lot felt amazing!
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:43 AM   #3
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

That's pretty awesome. I'm guessing you channel consciously? How did you get into it and how did you learn? I'm interesting in learning about it. I could use some tips.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #4
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

that would be awesome if its everyones graduation coming up! and even the "bad guys" have helped serve us for they are our "teachers" so to speak, because without the bad we would never evolve spiritually, we need the yin for the yang. we have "light" teachers and "dark" ones for lack of a better word.

we are one even with stuff that is awful!

i hope your right about graduation coming up!

kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:17 AM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Theresa,

I'm curious, how do you know where your messages are coming from? yesterday your message came from Spirit, and I felt every word understanding what you were saying, this message didn't have the same feel.

I channel in my dreams and see the spirit I am working with, how do you tell the difference when awake?

Has Spirit given you a name?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:28 PM   #6
David
Avalon Senior Member

That's wonderful Theresa. I'm so glad your having communications with them. I have tried many times at direct communication with the Reptilians when i am taken but am ignored.

Love & Peace
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
that would be awesome if its everyones graduation coming up! and even the "bad guys" have helped serve us for they are our "teachers" so to speak, because without the bad we would never evolve spiritually, we need the yin for the yang. we have "light" teachers and "dark" ones for lack of a better word.

we are one even with stuff that is awful!

i hope your right about graduation coming up!

kyle

Mega-agreed Clark! When do we pick out the grad gowns?
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #8
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
relax...not THAT kind of reptilian~

I was channeling yesterday and a huge influx of information came through-a message from "our" sun, the "central" sun, Mother Mary, and even this very large reptilian.

I want to share the latter at this moment because it was so poignant to me!

It said that they exist in the 4th dimension and that their time of "service to humanity" is very nearly complete. They are "breathing their last breath," it said, and that they have served as an "anti-pole" for our evolution, which we are about to ascend in, and therefore, evolving out of our need for their influence in our experience. This being was very humble and on bended knee it seemed so clear that everything really IS in divine order.

The "beings" on our sun had a very excited energy and said that they are about to ascend into 5th dimension, and they are very excited about that-like "graduation day."

The central sun said that is where the crop circles come from, to link our consciousness to SOURCE, and that there are ET brothers and sisters assisting us. It said that all is in divine order, we are evolving right on schedule.

Mother Mary said the most important thing to do right now is love, love, love ourselves, and love ourselves some more!!

Thanks for letting me share!

~PEACE BLESSINGS TRUTH~

Thank you for that statement of joy!
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
Muadib
Avalon Senior Member

Yes,thanx for sharing. It is a big picture i guess and every colour belong in it.

He did not belive order could be shaped with a swords edge.Finality, yes, but finality stained with failure

Necessity was a most bitter flavour, but he saw no choise and so vould have to suffer the taste.
Muadib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #10
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Very beautiful indeed let's hope the world get more love and light in this days.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #11
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everybody~

I know, the last time I "channeled' a reptilian, it was not nice. I was "poking around" George Bush senior and this giant reptialian told me to back off, or it would do things to me and my kids...well. I wasn't scared, but decided I wouldn't go "poking around" in the swamp again if you catch my drift.

So when I was channeling the other day and the reptilian that came through just literally "appeared"-trust me, I wasn't looking for it.

Sometimes when I channel it's in response to my question or a question for clients or people in a group class. Other times I'll feel an energy that wants to come through, in response to what I'm thinking about. WHen I make myself available as a channel, I don't know who is going to come through, but what I have found is that ALWAYS, ALWAYS, since spirit first "contacted" me, always it is of a very high vibration.

I can distinguish vibration after doing this so long. There are distinctions in consciousness. When I am connecting to people's loved ones who have crossed over, they are often very happy and sending love, and other times, not yet, and so, you can feel that difference in vibration.

You can feel the difference between different "ascended masters" or aspects of creation like the other day, I forgot to mention, the "consciousness" of a black hole came through and explained what IT is.

I think channeling is just connecting to different aspects of creation consciousness, and since we are one with all that is, really, I am just connecting to different aspects of myself.

I will say this. I think that the quality of the vibration that one channels, or the frequency of it (ie, closer to ultimate truth or closer to ego-separation consciousness) has to do with the level of evolution of the soul channeling it. Like attracts like, right?

anyway, I have learned to trust opening myself as a channel because I trust MYSELF. and I am always continuing to grow. and as always, take what you here and let it resonate with your own heart. Thats the best barometer of whats true for each of us!!

Thanks so much for allowing me to share what I hear. I feel really honored to be allowed to do that. Thank you!

it's all about LOVE in the end....and the beginning!!!

~BLESSINGS PEACE TRUTH~
Old 09-26-2008, 10:32 PM   #12
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi everybody~

I know, the last time I "channeled' a reptilian, it was not nice. I was "poking around" George Bush senior and this giant reptialian told me to back off, or it would do things to me and my kids...

~BLESSINGS PEACE TRUTH~
Don't forget who you have watching your back...

Did you notice the Cat 1 Hurricane heading for Daddy Bush's home in New England...
Old 09-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #13
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

I guess when they HAARPed that one, it got away from them. Someone is not going to be happy. Bush Sr.'s house sits on a point out in the water. Not alot of protection.
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:01 PM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

whistles innocently...
Old 09-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #15
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

whoa!! weather at their HOUSE?? "just too much, man, let it all hang out....."
Old 09-26-2008, 11:16 PM   #16
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Don't forget who you have watching your back...

Did you notice the Cat 1 Hurricane heading for Daddy Bush's home in New England...
Hey Bush's daddys home happens to be my home! But ya, was down at the docks securing our sailboat with my Dad. It was really picking up for us.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:33 PM   #17
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Hey Bush's daddys home happens to be my home! But ya, was down at the docks securing our sailboat with my Dad. It was really picking up for us.
now I think all of you understand why I need to stay away from 9/11 discussions...

have you ever heard a Bostonian say Prayer?

It's the same as HAARP spelled backwards...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-27-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:00 AM   #18
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
whoa!! weather at their HOUSE?? "just too much, man, let it all hang out....."
I'm still thinking about your comment about Reptilians threatening you and your family to stay away from Daddy Bush.

I've never met or spoke with one, but just by who they are protecting gives me a pretty good idea of which side of "good/Evil" they are on.

The good thing is, they connected with you and didn't realize we are in contact... I think if they had a clue, they would have said something.

I'm not afraid of any man, but I haven't met a talking lizard yet, not sure if I should be afraid or not...

I do like your friend Spirit much better...
Old 09-27-2008, 06:58 PM   #19
Steve_G

Don't be afraid. That's the only way they have power over you. You are stronger than them. To quote Morpheus, "don't THINK you are, KNOW you are."

Edit- and they aren't all bas***ds.

Last edited by Steve_G; 09-27-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:04 PM   #20
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Don't be afraid. That's the only way they have power over you. You are stronger than them. To quote Morpheus, "don't THINK you are, KNOW you are."

Edit- and they aren't all bas***ds.
Your exactly right. I had to learn the hard way.

Also, no matter what they have done to you in the past; love them with all your heart.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #21
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I worry about channelers because there's a lot of not so good entities but as
Theresa said "Light attracts Light". Hey Skywatcher I believe the frequencies you resonate can deflect the HAARP emmitted frequencies .Is like throwing a CS grenade into a crowd against the wind is coming back to bite you.
For those creating chaos they cannot escape the law of gravity what goes up must come down. You will no longer be the rulers of this or any other world your time is at an end. The time of the Light bearers is at hand, put down your weapons of destruction and surrender to the light do not fear we are here to help you. This thought echoes in my mind and resonates with my soul. Thank you Theresa...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:14 AM   #22
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

since the UFOLIGIE sections closed atm this is alittle off topic but watching "The Predator" (1) Last night that I haven't seen for year's to My surprised one of the main chareter tell's of how Her villige referded "The Predators" as "Retile's" is this the 1st case of main stream media talking about Reptilian's? lol
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:24 AM   #23
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

that message sparkles with light
Ive had many visions of reptillians assisting in the ascension process
in order to move closer to source from separation and it's painful loneliness
every time i focus on this larger truth of oneness my third eye starts to vibrate and acceptance of what is becomes easier
The cabals of earth have lit a fire under our ass
now their roles in our evolution is nearing completion!!
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/i.../woot_jump.gif
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:26 PM   #24
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Kauhane~

So cool! right on too! I am feeling myself literally vibrating right on out of this reality, but it's so weird, like having one foot in the 3rd dimension and one in the 4th. Pretty wild!!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:40 PM   #25
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

that was a powerful message and thankyou for sharing! in my experience i feel the negative influence was there to teach me for sure! because i have gone thru much pain i feel no fear of them (negative beings/thought/etc) as i know in my heart of hearts that i am incorruptable ...the opportunity has presented itself over and over again and even tho it was hard for me in the material sense of the world/reality i always maintained my truth....very very unpopular at times but hey....i would rather not be popular and feel this immense love and connection than be a hater and feel alone...even tho they are in good company!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote