Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:35 AM   #101
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

thanks

just so everyone knows "the people" section is complete...feel free to add yourself to the map

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #102
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
thanks

just so everyone knows "the people" section is complete...feel free to add yourself to the map

peace,
mikey
Alchemikey,

I got to hand it to you my friend. You have a gift!

I think the website you are creating is going to be great and that it will surely serve its purpose.

I like your stile and the video “Collective Consciousness”. It brings emotions out and that is what I’m talking about.

There is no leaving this planet if first we do not learn our lesson - if we don’t heal ourselves and Gaia.

Well done my friend.

Namaste,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-19-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #103
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thanks

peace,
mikey
Nicely done!

I really like the look of this! I just find it hard to read the text. Maybe you can add something like a transparent box of grey below it so that the picture doesn't interfere so much?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #104
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

thanks again

i dulled the images down a bit and moved them around so the bright areas are out of the text...should be easier to read now

astralwalker...i was wondering if you wanted to write an intro to the info section of the site as you were the initiator of all this

phiedpiper...i was wondering if you would like to do the same for music section

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #105
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Great work alchemikey. The website has the potential and the right frequency but there are, in my opinion, still quite a few changes that need to be done if it is to catch the awareness of as many people as possible.

1) Extend the spiral to be seen in full.. great representation of consciousness (edit: now i see it fully, maybe it just loaded the wrong way on my PC)

2) Less text, much less on the main page. I think about 1/5th of what is currently there, the rest can be on the other pages.

3) The images behind the text don't fit

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-19-2009 at 08:53 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #106
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

alchemikey:

Quote:
astralwalker...i was wondering if you wanted to write an intro to the info section of the site as you were the initiator of all this
Ok. I will do that.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #107
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
:

Ok. I will do that.
...and you changed your Avatar too??
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #108
karelia
Avalon Senior Member

I want to confirm here that I'm happy to help out, especially with editing text. I'm not spending a lot of time online, but do check my email regularly.

Here be synchronicities:

My guilty pleasure is writing Harry Potter fanfiction. When I started reading the Nexus threat (pretty much the minute AstralWalker's first post was up), an idea for a story formed in my head, and the title fell into my lap: Symphony of Living One Vibrational Energy. I was just reminded of that when I came across the "symphony of love," and it made me smile.
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #109
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thanks

peace,
mikey
Hi Alchemikey,

very well done my friend. Superb!!

Just one comment: there is one mistake on the Grid-list provided.

The City HELFRANTZKIRCH is not in Germany, but in France, near the border of Germany and Switzerland.

Please amend this...

Thanks a lot.

With love and light to all of you out there
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:35 PM   #110
moonmadness
Avalon Senior Member

name: moonmadness
city: Istanbul
email: enduluskopegi@gmail.com

dear friends,

I made a brief outline for the nexus-event in related turkish forums, including "how this movement started (astralwalkers first thread etc.) And the pdf files from astralwalkers thread is sent to nearly 1000 people . Some other people are also helping. Unfortunately I still have no time for the translation of the whole document into turkish. But so far response from the people is really great. So I'll keep working and inform people here about the nexus event.
Thanks again to astralwalker for starting this and to many other friends for being so positive catalyzer.

best regards,

moonmadness
moonmadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #111
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmadness View Post
name: moonmadness
city: Istanbul
email: enduluskopegi@gmail.com

dear friends,

I made a brief outline for the nexus-event in related turkish forums, including "how this movement started (astralwalkers first thread etc.) And the pdf files from astralwalkers thread is sent to nearly 1000 people . Some other people are also helping. Unfortunately I still have no time for the translation of the whole document into turkish. But so far response from the people is really great. So I'll keep working and inform people here about the nexus event.
Thanks again to astralwalker for starting this and to many other friends for being so positive catalyzer.

best regards,

moonmadness
Great news you are bringing here Moonmadness !
Well done of you for all your help.
That's very encouraging.

Please add your name on platial on Alchemikey's nexus 2012's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com/thepeople.html

Thank you and keep us informed
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:07 AM   #112
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

Just for info and good news spreading

Thanks to Burgundia and Tom Lawless we have now a Polish and french version of the nexus 2012 summary.
More languages are on their way..

Thank you warmly to all helpers

kindness
mudra
Old 01-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #113
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

I have a great idea, I can't do it my self but some of you can I am sure.

We should use all those locations and places and create some kind of a program-software and if you type in that software for example Europe there goes a map and a list with those locations.

And the software would be for free download or very small fee like 5 USD.

Trough that software program once you created a account user you could also add more locations and sites to it, so it will be constantly up to date.

Maybe the software should be named Nexus 2012 or something similiar.

Thanks for me

Maxim.

IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #114
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoChild1986 View Post
I have a great idea, I can't do it my self but some of you can I am sure.

We should use all those locations and places and create some kind of a program-software and if you type in that software for example Europe there goes a map and a list with those locations.

And the software would be for free download or very small fee like 5 USD.

Trough that software program once you created a account user you could also add more locations and sites to it, so it will be constantly up to date.

Maybe the software should be named Nexus 2012 or something similiar.

Thanks for me

Maxim.

Thank you indigoChild,

Gorgious pictures
Hope someone hears your call here !

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #115
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure about an application, but a web applet might work. I'll have a think around it...
Old 01-26-2009, 12:22 AM   #116
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I'm not sure about an application, but a web applet might work. I'll have a think around it...
Thank Czymra
Come with some bright ideas he !

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-26-2009, 02:04 AM   #117
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

thank you
Old 01-26-2009, 02:02 PM   #118
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I believe you can just use google earth and make a custom layer that can be shared with other people. I don't have much experience with it but I feel it can achieve the effect mentioned above.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #119
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I believe you can just use google earth and make a custom layer that can be shared with other people. I don't have much experience with it but I feel it can achieve the effect mentioned above.
One can definitely share KLM files as was done for the grids etc. I'm not a paper and pen person like phied so I'll look into it.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #120
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I have generated a KML file for Google Earth with all the current sites as listed by Samarkis on the Nexus Main Thread. Some sites might be off but I left notes with each, many others don't reveal much visually. I have the feeling this will need a lot of work still but this way we could work on it together.

Astralwalker, PhiedPiper, I have no idea how you verify the sites. I can't see much of a pattern, there could be a sine wave in Europe, Africa and Russia, but there are so many sites all over America that I have difficulty seeing what's important and what's not. In general I'd rather draw vertical lines. Maybe we should be looking for a tangential wave? I'm quite lost but I have at least got a visual impression of the actual shape now.

Some sites are missing, I couldn't locate them or they are misspelled or something else is wrong:

Jibhafanta Mongolia, simply doesn't turn anything up. If you google it, you will only find our Avalon list and many other very similar lists. Where do those come from? They're Mayan Moon calendars or something similar.
The fact that they are all misspelled in the same way makes me thing it was once compiled list reproduced.

Mexiana Brazil, probably Mexiana Island, I scoured the whole coast but the names on Google Earth aren't much of a help really.

Tongariyama Japan, Tongari Mountain, the problem here is that it's not only going to be Hiragana like とんがりやま it'll be a name spelled out in Kanji, I could merely ask my Japanese friend, but maybe Astralwalker can clear this one up geographically instead.

Spiral, Algies Bay, New Zealand, couldn't find a spiral either visually or by tags. There is however a Raurimu Spiral more in the center of the island which is a railtrack across a hill. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raurimu_Spiral

Maori New Zealand, as Carmen said, that's a people, not a place, as far as I am aware of. No clue where to even start looking.

Other sites that are off or repositioned, like Alice Springs to Ewaninga Rock
Carvings are noted in the actual markers. As stated before, sometimes I'm merely following my intuition, many times it's just a city and no landmark as such, so I just remark "(no accurate destination)".

What we can do now is that every one who is up for it downloads the file, adds locations, corrects markers, and uploads a new file again, with the correct date at the end, so we're always up to date.
If someone doesn't know how to go about all this but wants a go, I can post a short tutorial on request.

Again, there seem to be many different approaches to this. If one turned out succesful for anyone so far, I'd love to know about it.

Also, you can download the becker hagens grid, as posted before, here:
... actually the vortexmaps.com site is offline. Curious.

Get you own bearing here then:
http://montalk.net/science/115/earth-grid-research
Set lat and long to the Pyramid of Giza.

The Becker Hagens grid, as I understand locates the Metaliths, the 'blocking needles' of the grid at it's big crossings, or so I recollect by the postings from judykott, and the Nexus sites now would be the 'positive' sites. Yet, Gizah is listed as an essential spot in both.
Are they just power places in themselves and what matters who 'captured' them first with a negative or positive temple/pyramid/monolith/something else?

Now how do I upload the file? I can't attach it here.
Here: http://www.2shared.com/file/4732550/...es_260109.html

P.S.: Thanks TheChosen. Much better idea than building a dedicated web application.

Last edited by Czymra; 01-26-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #121
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
I have generated a KML file for Google Earth with all the current sites as listed by Samarkis on the Nexus Main Thread. Some sites might be off but I left notes with each, many others don't reveal much visually. I have the feeling this will need a lot of work still but this way we could work on it together.

Astralwalker, PhiedPiper, I have no idea how you verify the sites. I can't see much of a pattern, there could be a sine wave in Europe, Africa and Russia, but there are so many sites all over America that I have difficulty seeing what's important and what's not. In general I'd rather draw vertical lines. Maybe we should be looking for a tangential wave? I'm quite lost but I have at least got a visual impression of the actual shape now.

Some sites are missing, I couldn't locate them or they are misspelled or something else is wrong:

Jibhafanta Mongolia, simply doesn't turn anything up. If you google it, you will only find our Avalon list and many other very similar lists. Where do those come from? They're Mayan Moon calendars or something similar.
The fact that they are all misspelled in the same way makes me thing it was once compiled list reproduced.

Mexiana Brazil, probably Mexiana Island, I scoured the whole coast but the names on Google Earth aren't much of a help really.

Tongariyama Japan, Tongari Mountain, the problem here is that it's not only going to be Hiragana like とんがりやま it'll be a name spelled out in Kanji, I could merely ask my Japanese friend, but maybe Astralwalker can clear this one up geographically instead.

Spiral, Algies Bay, New Zealand, couldn't find a spiral either visually or by tags. There is however a Raurimu Spiral more in the center of the island which is a railtrack across a hill. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raurimu_Spiral

Maori New Zealand, as Carmen said, that's a people, not a place, as far as I am aware of. No clue where to even start looking.

Other sites that are off or repositioned, like Alice Springs to Ewaninga Rock
Carvings are noted in the actual markers. As stated before, sometimes I'm merely following my intuition, many times it's just a city and no landmark as such, so I just remark "(no accurate destination)".

What we can do now is that every one who is up for it downloads the file, adds locations, corrects markers, and uploads a new file again, with the correct date at the end, so we're always up to date.
If someone doesn't know how to go about all this but wants a go, I can post a short tutorial on request.

Again, there seem to be many different approaches to this. If one turned out succesful for anyone so far, I'd love to know about it.

Also, you can download the becker hagens grid, as posted before, here:
... actually the vortexmaps.com site is offline. Curious.

Get you own bearing here then:
http://montalk.net/science/115/earth-grid-research
Set lat and long to the Pyramid of Giza.

The Becker Hagens grid, as I understand locates the Metaliths, the 'blocking needles' of the grid at it's big crossings, or so I recollect by the postings from judykott, and the Nexus sites now would be the 'positive' sites. Yet, Gizah is listed as an essential spot in both.
Are they just power places in themselves and what matters who 'captured' them first with a negative or positive temple/pyramid/monolith/something else?

Now how do I upload the file? I can't attach it here.
Here: http://www.2shared.com/file/4732550/...es_260109.html

P.S.: Thanks TheChosen. Much better idea than building a dedicated web application.
The Idea was actually mine but thanks anyway we are here for the same
Old 01-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #122
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoChild1986 View Post
The Idea was actually mine but thanks anyway we are here for the same
Sorry, I didn't mean to discredit you. The idea is all yours. Now who's going to update the lot? There are many new sites in Samarkis' last posts.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:55 PM   #123
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Czymra do you think we could use Platial as well to pinpoint the sites that people will have chosen worldwide and have an instant view of the areas covered like Alchemikey did on the nexus 2012 website ?

Also the file you made I can't open on my Mac. In what application does it open ?
http://www.2shared.com/file/4732550/...es_260109.html

Thank you for the good idea indigochild and thank for your good work Czymra

kindness
mudra
Old 01-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #124
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Czymra do you think we could use Platial as well to pinpoint the sites that people will have chosen worldwide and have an instant view of the areas covered like Alchemikey did on the nexus 2012 website ?

Also the file you made I can't open on my Mac. In what application does it open ?
http://www.2shared.com/file/4732550/...es_260109.html

Thank you for the good idea indigochild and thank for your good work Czymra

kindness
mudra
Please elaborate on the Platial? Do you mean the tectonic plates?

As for the file, you need to use Google Earth, which is available for both Mac and PC. Once installed and running, from the Menubar (at the top of the desktop for mac, at the top of the program window for PC) choose "Open" and then choose the KLM file. It will then bring up the markers on the left hand side inside "Places" and then inside the Folder "Temporary Places" you will get a list of the currently logged Nexus sites.

Double clicking on a marker will take you there, to edit either ctrl+click (mac) or right-click (mac and pc) on a marker and choose "Get Info". When in this edit mode you can drag the marker around or change name and description.

If you are happy with editing don't forget to Export a new KLM file with a new date and upload it somewhere for the rest of us.
To export, right-click or ctrl+click on the "Nexus Sites xxxxxx" item in the left and choose "Save Place as". You'll then be given a dialogue to specify the filename, just set a new current date, the format, choose KML here NOT KMZ, and then of course where you want to save it on your hard drive.

Hopefully no two people will be conflicting by doing this process at the same time.

As time goes on we can also add the Becker Hagens grid or other grids to this KML file to have a more precise understanding of where those energy spots really are. Also it might be helpful to draw in that sine wave that Phied is using, at some point. I haven't done this before but the "Tools" section reveals Polygons so I think it might be possible.

Again, though, this needs much correction and of course all the new sites. It took me quite a while to enter those and I really have to take care of other business now, so if somebody could have a look, I think it wouldn't be too time intensive with a big payoff, Indigochild really was spot on here. Maybe Samarkis can profit from this as well. She's the lord of sites as I understand.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #125
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't mean to discredit you. The idea is all yours. Now who's going to update the lot? There are many new sites in Samarkis' last posts.
I got it working Czymra

Thank you for taking the to explain so thoroughly to me.
Now I understand what exactly you had been working on !
Great Job you did.

Did you know that there already exists on Google earth a "sacred destinations area"
see this link:
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/earth/download.htm

It's not complete but has quite a bit on it plus offers a little picture and comments on each site.

We should combine your work with this one.

Kindness to You Czimra.

mudra