Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dying NASA Scientist Reveals The Truth About Alien Life.

Unsure whether this is legit. as in most cases but i posted it here for your dissection...strange videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsx3W...e=channel_page 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mtJ6...e=channel_page 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdvQp...e=channel_page 3-threatened by phonecall?
***WARNING!!!*** This clip presents extreme graphic content which may be unsuitable for certain audiences.(Probably the 8 minute mark on vid1).

22 March 2009
http://www.youtube.com/user/nasajim108

Dying NASA Scientist Reveals The Truth About Alien Life, Human Society And The Matrix Of Reality

A collection of 10 videos uploaded from YouTube user nasajim108 from July 24, 2008 till February 17, 2009

The device in the video, it is harmless for self aware people, but potentially even an advertisement is harmful, it depends on the person.
Knowledge in the form of awareness is the correct protection, not avoidance or good will alone.

It is an extremely important piece of the puzzle of NASA connections with occultism and sygils from the days of the operation Paperclip to the experiments of MK ultra and the electronic influences of HAARP and the Blue Beam project.
All are connected, we have to comprehend the connections, how the reptilian mind works, this foreign installation, we call it our mind many times, without suspecting that this is not OUR mind.

"Our" mind is an operating program based on how a REPTILIAN mind works. Our REAL mind is a completely different story and our current technology' s function exists only to stop it from awakening.

We have to understand the functions of the human brain, because our "masters" know it very well and many beings can literally be nested inside us without our conscious knowledge.
The use of sound, image, color and movement-rhythm in specific order are the real science of consciousness.
Specific tones, known to affect brain state, are mixed into the tonal matrix. Research indicates that such frequencies can significantly alter awareness.
These primary categories are:
delta (0.5 - 4 HZ). Associated with deep levels of relaxation such as sleep
theta (4 - 8HZ). Associated with tranquil states of awareness in which vivid internal imagery can often occur
alpha (8- 12 HZ). Relaxed nervous system, ideal for stress management, accelerated learning and mental imagery
beta (12-30 HZ). Associated with waking/alert states of awareness k-complex (30 - 35HZ). Clarity and sudden states of integration, the ah-ha experience
super high beta (35 - 150 HZ). Psychodynamic states of awareness

Psychiatry has been used as a misleading technology to undermine the knowledge of thousand years experience from people and tribes all over the world, coded in all religions, even named as demonology, which uncovers the truth behind alien abductions and military contracts with beings UNDER the ground of the earth and from other dimensions and densities all over the cosmos.
The alien mind or demonic one has a certain psychopathology in its function. The comprehension is knowledge, which is power.
For that reason I posted as video response to the Dying NASA videos the video series of
James Bartley UNDERSTANDING THE REPTILIAN MIND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBvrZ7...
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Dying NASA Scientist Reveals The Truth About Alien Life.

Hells bells thats one to digest over a longer period. That the 'mind' is the enemy within is not new to me, nor is the fact that these little bastards can use thoughts (fear laden ones are best) to manifest in areas around vulnerable people.

Long watch, will take the time to have a good listen though. One thing I will say is that its one heck of a 'trip'.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:03 AM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Either that kathleen or it's been removed by PTB as usual-i have been getting lots of this recently i cannot listen to certain links that people post and i also posted a video two weeks ago concerning a countdown of the top ten conspiracies of all time-a bbc production-it vanished-can't find it anywhere-i've googled it etc not to be found weird-i was watching it when i posted the link thought it would be o.k. to go on here!!Someone/thing is watching me mate!!lol.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:13 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Either that kathleen or it's been removed by PTB as usual-i have been getting lots of this recently i cannot listen to certain links that people post and i also posted a video two weeks ago concerning a countdown of the top ten conspiracies of all time-a bbc production-it vanished-can't find it anywhere-i've googled it etc not to be found weird-i was watching it when i posted the link thought it would be o.k. to go on here!!Someone/thing is watching me mate!!lol.
The link doesn't have enough numbers/letters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBvrZ7
Maybe you can fetch it again.

And sometimes, if a vid on youtube says it is no longer available - it can be some glitch and you just click reload and it will play.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:18 AM   #5
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

So I just watched all three of these, and felt like I was having a bad acid flashback.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:18 AM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

The actual link that doesn't work on this thread is at the bottom of the video posting on the right on information-click on the video link then click on more info and scroll down it's at the bottom-identical to the one i posted so the poster of the vid must have typed it up wrong?
Old 03-27-2009, 03:20 AM   #7
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Also if you watch them, there should be a link in the Dying scientists video to the Bartley Videos that work.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:53 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
So I just watched all three of these, and felt like I was having a bad acid flashback.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:55 AM   #9
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

GOOD GRIEF THAT HURT MY EYES AND GIVE ME THE SHIVERS I'M GOING TO BED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #10
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Only found 3 Vids?!!

Where are the rest...Should be 10 .... please!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

if this is all true I do not know who we are, where we are, why we are here. Did Supreme Creator create these beings? if so, what for?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
if this is all true I do not know who we are, where we are, why we are here. Did Supreme Creator create these beings? if so, what for?

My thoughts.. Bergundia....

Unless the story has been concocted by the PTB to fit in with the Bluebeam project etc ect...

I am sure we would not know the differance between the real thing and something they have concocted in the Labs!!! Makes you wonder hey!...So many puzzles and so many lies... Will we ever know the truth...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
My thoughts.. Bergundia....

Unless the story has been concocted by the PTB to fit in with the Bluebeam project etc ect...

viking
This is what came to my mind. It could be a fabricated story.....
Old 03-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #14
EpiphaMe

I appreciate the warning in the initial post and am reluctant, rather, will not watch these.

I've spent a few yrs looking into mind control and it is real.
That means there are triggers that activate who knows what!. I disagree that awareness & knowledge alone protects a person from being activated by triggers. I would say, however, that protection techniques, sacred geometry/tones/colors, that sort of thing, along w/a proper diet are measures of protection.

Yet it's difficult to know who to trust to learn protection techniques. There is so much disinfo/misinfo, it's like we are all groping in our ignorance.

If someone would like to relay the content in a summary fashion, I will read, but my gut tells me not to watch, and that doesn't happen very often.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
I appreciate the warning in the initial post and am reluctant, rather, will not watch these.

If someone would like to relay the content in a summary fashion, I will read, but my gut tells me not to watch, and that doesn't happen very often.
I watched the videos but when i saw those quickly moving strange images something told me not to watch them so I stopped after some time however.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Bottom line for me.....bad vibes.

(Danger, danger Will Robinson)
and this is what I felt....
Old 03-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #17
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

I watched all of them and will report any happenings .
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:27 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I certainly don't have this figured out. However...the biblical story involves a rebellion in 'heaven' by Lucifer and a third of the 'angels'...and they were kicked out of 'heaven' and came to Earth...where they tempted and corrupted humanity. I'm not a bible thumper...but I think it offers a lot of clues. One must read between the lines...and with a grain of salt. Current research is giving us a more complete picture...which is not pretty at all. I believe in a combination of evolution and genetic engineering(intelligent design by both good and bad guys). A lot of this stuff is disorienting and disillusioning. I simply think that it's us vs them. Pleiadian vs Reptilian? The bad guys seem to have the upper hand right now...and the real good guys seem to be bound by some type of non-interventionism rules. I see things working out for us eventually...but things may get a lot worse before they get better. I think that once we demonstrate a significant level of responsibility...a tipping point will be reached...and we will receive help from benevolent extraterrestrials...to kick the malevolent extraterrestrials off Earth...once and for all. Guess we'll find out.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:22 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Can't understand it and I'm not going to be an ass and call for a transcript. I'll just listen on but the voice is very gravelly and urgent. That's all I can tell.

*edit*

The first part put me in a trance-like state where I couldn't feel a thing and didn't feel like I was physically here.

*edit*

I recall one part where I found myself welling up with no explanation. Wherever this scientist goes/has gone, he will not be forgotten, for that door has been opened and that's one more door that we have...

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 03-28-2009 at 06:45 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:57 AM   #20
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

It's all just info, same as the rest.
I watched them. No two-hour-time-limit apparitions presented themselves, and I'm still in the same place vibrationally that I was before watching them. It's just stuff until we label it something.

With what my personal experience has entailed, I actually resonate with the idea that our thoughts are not our own. I also resonate with the idea that other beings are feeding off of the emotions of chaos, fear, and hopelessness.
Thoughts are recycled. Whether you say they're of the dead (those no longer on this dimension, trying to experience the emotions they're still attached to, but can't quite experience anymore - without your help, that is) or alien parasites that fool us into thinking what they want us to think - by catering to (or shall I say exploiting) our egos.

Take any thought that comes into your mind and trace the history and the source of that thought. Whatever that thought was, whether it be fear, or worry, or control, or responsibility, where did it come from? The ego ought to be the steward of the higher self, but somehow it's been duped into following programs and thoughts that endorse the many falacies of our existence....such as time, limitations, and the many facets of the division they wield against us.

Our vanity is catered to by promising confidence if you "buy this product" Who decided your worth was determined by your appearance?... No more worry if you "take this drug" No more connection because you're too blurry to feel it anymore...."you have every right to be as effed up as you are, especially considering what happened to you 20 years ago". Forget about the now and keep yourself in an endless loop of misery Are you ******* kidding me?

Every thought is aimed squarely at the past or the future, both of which are illusions. Now is all there is. So anything that focuses your attention on that which is not, must be questioned.

Is it now? Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans.

Is it now? Is it love? Is it connection? If not, then it deserves your scrutiny. Up to, and including the thoughts you call your own.

Just my two cents. Anybody need any change?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:06 AM   #21
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a good link for James Bartley UNDERSTANDING THE REPTILIAN MIND.
Watched the first one so far. He give a disclaimer that its some heavy material he's getting ready to relay, so for those of you who'd rather not watch...
The subsequent parts are right there on the screen while you're watching.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #22
Steve_G

I just tried the three links from the OP. Youtube is saying "this video has been removed due to terms of use violation," and Karen's link "contains a malformed video ID." The Youtube censors strike again.

Last edited by Steve_G; 03-28-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
They created us. And we could be the ones to heal this problem of the "fallen" ones.

I listened to 3 hours of video with Dan Winter in a class - talking about the True ET History - plus taking notes on it.

The audio is simply horrid, and goes from soft to loud to unintelligible every few seconds or minutes, but if you tough it out, it is exceedingly interesting - at least to me.

Ending Religion Wars - Using the True ET History of DNA
Part 1 http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19365131305624
Part 2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32561987137509

A lot of the talk is based on Stewart Swerdlow and others who were used in Time Travel at Montauk. The most ancient is coming from people around the world who remember - and their stories pretty much match up.

Here's a bit of the story:
They came from the Orion sector a long, long time ago. During the Draconian Wars they blew up a couple of thousand star systems and made a mess.

There were 2 families of these "angels" and they had a slight disagreement about the best techniques to seed DNA among the stars.

1) The fallen Seraphim - Uru = high dragon blood - Dracu, Aku. They make the lenticular clouds like the ones over Mt. Shasta. They could inhabit stars with their charge field and were very powerful. They had conquered most of the planets in the Orion Sector. Female dominated - Queen = Asa Uru or female high dragon. There was a genetic disaster > Nephilum > fallen ones. They cannot implode charge. They lost the ability to carry memory through death. So they consumed the Starfire, the menstrual blood of trained Vestal Virgins (with access to bliss). Starfire had high levels of serotonin and melatonin. This leads to the White Powder Gold or ORME or Ormus, using an outer technology to have charge radiant blood and navigate the stars. This is the Royal blue blood lines. And he keeps bringing up the movie Dune, and how it is more accurate than the Bible.

2) Ophanim - Bird Dog - Dogon - Dagon - Cherokee - Bird Tribe. Winged ones - they had an aura that looked like wings - whirling ones. See http://wingmakers.com. Ones that can create a charge envelope - Paa Taal = Ptah. Hibi - Hibiuru which means crossing over - the crossed over blood line.

Anu is the dad of both. Kids are 1) Enlil - Seraphim and 2) Enki - Ophanim with different mothers. Enki's mother was from Rigel in Orion and had blue blood. (really blue in color, copper or maybe cobalt based)

Enki, the rebel, has special powers that Enlil does not have. He crosses his DNA with earth's Cro Magnon (sp?) woman, rapes her, put the egg in his half-sister Ninhursog (sp?) and creates humans to make a new batch of gold mining slaves. He broke the law of star-navigating - to never cross with the blood of indigenous gene pools. We are a genetic experiment - lab rats. Enki juiced up our sex genes, intentionally making us harder to control.

Humans are scrappy! Quickest to fight over anything in the whole universe. And one of the reasons we are in quarantine. Enki didn't want his genetic experiment to get stepped on. Anu raged that they were making too much noise copulating at night and Niburu was going to come too close, and they would just destroy the whole batch with the flood. In a lucid dream Enki told Noah to build the boat because he loved his creation.

Paa Tal saying - Save this gene pool!
With the ability to lucid dream the human gene pool could save the stars that will explode 300 years in the future. This gene pool could be the vaccine of the Orion Wars.
When the sun does the big burp with a giant solar flare all the parasites will be toast. But if your DNA can make bliss, you can survive.
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/phibiz/millennium/

And that is how (with tons of details left out) we will escape from the nasty fallen ones that parasitize us as described by James Bartley.

It's all about the heart, compassion, compression, implosion (vs. exploding) bending light in, imploding through the heart, through the DNA, IT'S ALL FRACTALS, from the macro to the micro, golden mean spiral, sacred geometry and then we can inhabit stars.

Don't worry about, don't resonate with the icky reps. Love, dance, sing, be in joy, bliss ... become a star!
http://goldenmean.info/implosion

Last edited by Karen; 03-28-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #24
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
I just tried the three links from the OP. Youtube is saying "this video has been removed due to terms of use violation," and Karen's link "contains a malformed video ID." The Youtube censors strike again.
No censors - something is wonky with Ant's links.
I was pointing out that link was too short.

They are all here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nasajim108

Here's some:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSPsT...eature=channel
I turned this off - creepy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPL9Z...e=channel_page
The creepy is at the end of this one.

The threat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqknK...e=channel_page

Alien Transmission
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVnsc...e=channel_page
Too creepy turned this one off

James Bartley Thread - 10 vids
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...hlight=bartley
Link to vids (plays all 10)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqsF9...x=0&playnext=1

Part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqsF9JDBb9w

Posted by
http://www.youtube.com/user/7lolol4
Old 03-28-2009, 12:54 PM   #25
Steve_G

Got them, thanks Karen.

The name of the attorneys representing "nasajim" are Lorber and Jakob. I know someone else mentioned them in the thread, and I couldn't find them either.

I did find this on Wikipedia though:

Quote:
Jakob Lorber (July 22, 1800–August 24, 1864) was a Christian mystic and visionary who referred to himself as "God's scribe". He wrote that on 15 March 1840 he began hearing an 'inner voice' from the region of his heart and thereafter transcribed what it said. By the time of his death 24 years later he had written manuscripts equivalent to 10,000 pages in print, expecting and receiving no financial reward for his work.
As for the videos bad vibes indeed, whatever the source is.

Last edited by Steve_G; 03-28-2009 at 12:56 PM.