Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-21-2008, 07:07 AM   #1
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Questions I would like to ask ETs

The systems by which we organize ourselves on Earth have lead us to the brink of self destruction. I would like to know how ET civilizations have organized themselves in order to obtain long-term sustainabity. In particular:
  • What role does level of consciousness play? (How does level of consciousness affect the role of an individual within society)?
  • How are your leaders chosen?
  • Is there a world government? A multi-world government? What are the roles of regional/local governments (if they exist)?
  • How are major disagreements between subgroups handled?
  • How do you feel about other civilizations with which you have had contact? How are such relations handled? How are conflicts handled?
  • How is material wealth (personal property) viewed?
  • How is the distribution of material wealth managed?
  • What roles do cooperation and competition play?
  • How is your food produced?
  • How is manufacturing of clothing, housing, transportation, and other items managed?
  • How is energy generated?
  • How are environmental impacts evaluated and managed?
  • How is overpopulation avoided? (How are reproductive decisions made?)
  • Does your society explicity manage its genetic future? To what ends?
  • How are your children educated? (what subjects, how long, etc.)
  • What system of trade is used? Is there money?
  • What is your understanding of god? How are differing belief systems viewed? Is there an absolute truth?
  • How are anti-social individuals (criminals) handled?
  • How do you view physical death?
Anyone with answers to any of these questions from our friends in high places, or additional questions, please chime in. I expect that different ET civilizations handle these things differently, so, if possible, please tell us which group you are getting your information from.

Last edited by Jnana; 12-21-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
no caste

Default Re: Questions I would like to ask ETs

Hi Jnana - I think these are questions for your own heart. It's up to your imagination to find answers. The palette is yours and collectively ours, as it is in 'bad' times.

love & light

PS Your questions are irrelevant for ETs, I think - kind of 3D - though your intention of wanting answers may not be.

PPS JNANA - nice name

Bhagavad Gita: 4: Jnana Yoga
Posted by kathavarta on November 5, 2008

LORD KRISHNA SAID:
1. I taught this imperishable Yoga to Vivasvat (Sun); Vivasvat taught it to Manu; Manu taught to Ikshvaku.
2. This, handed down thus in succession, the King-sages learnt. This yoga, by long lapse of time, has been lost here, O harasser of foes.
3. That same ancient Yoga has been to-day taught to thee by Me, seeing that thou art My devotee and friend; for, this is the Supreme Secret

http://kathavarta.org/2008/11/05/bha...-4-jnana-yoga/
Old 12-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
franciejones
Banned

Excellent questions Jnana. I would only add that I would never ask the ET's that are dealing with the PTB any questions as I instinctively do not trust those ET's.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

What's in this for you?
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:14 AM   #5
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your questions are irrelevant for ETs, I think - kind of 3D - though your intention of wanting answers may not be.
I'm of the opinion that there may be some visiting ETs that are still 3D. If this is not the case, then that may be an answer to a lot of this - namely that there is no system that will work over the long term at this level of consciousness. I think some of the questions are still applicable at 4D/5D where there is still a physical incarnation and a physical reality to deal with (if I have my D's straight). Will we automatically know how to work things out at that level? Will there be lots of help? Maybe, maybe not. I really don't know.

Quote:
I would only add that I would never ask the ET's that are dealing with the PTB any questions as I instinctively do not trust those ET's.
I think the answers could still be useful. For example, perhaps (pure speculation here) they have achieved longevity by way of a system that we find absolutely abhorent - such as extreme control, uniformity, and suppression of creativity. I feel I can learn something from anyone, even if it is learning what NOT to do. If it is impossible to get an honest answer from some ETs, then your point is well taken.

Quote:
What's in this for you?
Personally? I'm here to learn. I want to know about all of the civilizations that are interacting with us, their history, how they live, how they do the things in my questions. Why? Beats me, I just do. I'm curious. I want to be able to look up in the sky, point at a star, and know something about what goes on there.

Consider how we live here on earth. Mushroom management - kept in the dark and fed BS. How many people know they are kept in the dark? That knowledge about life in the universe around us is suppressed. That the science of such things as gravity manipulation and energy from the vacuum is suppressed. That knowledge of our spiritual nature and the power of mind is suppressed. That what we think is our goverment isn't the real government. Etc., etc.

Perhaps the mushroom management approach is how the "training program" at this level is supposed to work. The school of hard knocks. Perhaps it went astray at some point. It would be nice to know. It does seem, from various contact reports, that ETs want us to work some of these things out for ourselves. There have also been plenty of warnings that we are on the wrong path. What is the right path?

Asking these sorts of questions is one way to open our minds to other possibilities for our own future. It is also a way to prepare for real disclosure - to consider just how different other civilizations might be from our own.

I know ETs watch much of what goes on here (on earth). I've had simple requests answered in the past. This is a rather more involved request. Perhaps it is too much to ask. But making it known here could also be the start of a long learning process - one I would welcome. Let's get to know our neighbors!

Quote:
PPS JNANA - nice name
Thanks!

Last edited by Jnana; 12-22-2008 at 03:27 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
David
Avalon Senior Member

One would think that I should be full of questions but I can't think of one. Every typical question that comes to mind seems so child like.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:31 AM   #7
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
One would think that I should be full of questions but I can't think of one. Every typical question that comes to mind seems so child like.
My opinion? That's probably a better approach! Children have the BEST questions!!
Old 12-29-2008, 12:35 AM   #8
no caste

Quote:

jeez - that's so inspirational, I'm going to ask a childlike questions!!!

1. Why can't I see you?

2. Are you good or bad?

3. Will you hurt my mom?

4. Are you safe?

love & light - thx david!!
Old 12-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #9
no caste

oops - i think I lost it on #4 . 'Safety' is a learned concept - I think kids just feel it or not.

no matter!! get up and go again!! it's beautiful to try...

blessings!
love & light
Old 12-29-2008, 02:13 AM   #10
David
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. When I post, I'm not point fingers, insulting or ridiculing and instead tend to think out loud. If you took offense, then so be it. I'm not going to try and put ice cream on it for you.

Love & Light.

Last edited by David; 12-29-2008 at 02:19 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:57 AM   #11
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Can you please answers Jjanna's childish questions ?This will us to see how advanced you are in your quest.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:04 AM   #12
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

corection:you should read"this will Help us"
Old 12-29-2008, 03:06 AM   #13
David
Avalon Senior Member

Nope.

You don't understand. These questions are inconsequential to the bigger picture.

1. Why can't I see you? (It's better that you don't)

2. Are you good or bad? (Indifferent)

3. Will you hurt my mom? (No)

4. Are you safe? (When? Physical?)

This is the most accurate posting that I have seen and is related.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441

Last edited by David; 12-29-2008 at 03:18 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:14 AM   #14
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Can you please answers to Jjanna' questions?This would help us to see what point you have learn in your quest.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:22 AM   #15
David
Avalon Senior Member

Refer to the last post.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:40 AM   #16
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Nope.

You don't understand. These questions are inconsequential to the bigger picture. [We understand all to well about your evil ways, your skulking in the darkness and the pain, suffering and misery you cause world wide without a shred of give a **** in evidence]

1. Why can't I see you? (It's better that you don't) [Your scared we will see you for what you really are, and find out what your really doing, and destroy you. Hence you skulk in the darkness and hide in the shadows.]

2. Are you good or bad? (Indifferent) [Evil. Total and utter evil without a shred of good inside you. Or else you wouldn't hide and steal children and cover it up.]

3. Will you hurt my mom? (No) [Yes. They will implant, test, torture and do massive harm to your mothers mind and body, and they don't give a damn about it either. Or your feelings about your mom]

4. Are you safe? (When? Physical?) [No. They are never safe. Not in the astral realm, not in the spirit realm, not in the physical plane or any other realm they can inhabit. You see one and can destroy it, do so. Were these creatures to be doing good in any way shape or form, they would not skulk in the darkness, cause massive mental trauma, abuse children and do their work under a cloak of pain, fear and humiliation].
I answered in bold italic.

Last edited by Egg; 12-29-2008 at 03:43 AM.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:46 AM   #17
Egg
Banned

When the Nommon came down in the Star Egg, the landed, and made face to face contact. They took time and effort to help the locals they met, guided them, and offered them all manners of subtle help in their advancment.

They did not hide in the dark, nor skulk in the shadows, no abduct or kill children or any one for that matter. They left as they came, in daylight, in peace and with hearts and souls filled with love and light.

Don't see any skulky little grey ******* doing that do you? nope you don't, and whys that? because they are hiding their true agenda from you and all mankind.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:30 AM   #18
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Nope. Iwas expecting that answer,this is why I repeated the question. My answer to your questions. no 1 I don't think Jjanna's questions are inconsequentials.I think they are existentials and consequentely important for humain beings. no2 This question for me is inconseqyential.I am doing my best to be good during my existence.That you are good or bad it.s not for me to judge no 3 Your question is a good example of sophistry no 4 I never asked myself this question probably because I am safe because I exist and I live
Old 12-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #19
David
Avalon Senior Member

Then you have a quest that needs fulfilled.

Best Regards,

David
Old 12-30-2008, 03:57 AM   #20
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Sir, you have the same quest than me.You can't answers any questions.You are only asking questions.If you knew the anwers,you would respond
Old 12-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #21
David
Avalon Senior Member

We could sit here all day and speculate what each other knows but I don't really care.

Good luck to you sir.