Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default A major new Camelot interview -- Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

Hi, All:

http://projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html

I'm not paranoid. I just pay attention.
Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean

When we met with Bob Dean in May 2007, he stated that ours would be his last interview. After its publication, we received more mail - all of it generous and appreciative, without exception - than for any other interview we've ever done. We were therefore quite delighted when he agreed to talk with us on record once again.

When we asked Bob what he wanted to discuss, he told us that he had important news, from his own inside sources, about Nibiru: the highly controversial Planet X. This video contains extremely important information for all students of Planet X to consider.

True to form, Bob recounts other intriguing stories, including the NRO's classified discovery of "a goddamn boat" high on Mount Ararat, and confirmation of Henry Deacon's report that the Anunnaki are active on present-day Mars.

His humanity, his dignity, his integrity and his humor all shine once again in this new video, and we're very confident that everyone who so enjoyed Bob's 2007 interview with us will find this just as entertaining, interesting, and valuable.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Interview with Bob Dean

Finally, I've been patiently waiting for this..

http://projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html

Enjoy!

Thanks Kerry! Thanks Bill!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: A major new Camelot interview -- Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

merged threads.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

What a wonderful interview - his closing message has left me in tears - so very moving and hopeful. Thank you Bob, Kerry and Bill - magnificent!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Congrats folks, great interview as usual. Thanks a lot.

I've always had a respect for Mr. Dean, may be bacause he feels like a grandfather figure to me, since I never had a change meet mines in this lifetime.He radiates with a very positive aura and energy around him.

I'm still wondering if you guys are going to do an interview with Billy Meier, before he passes away. I know its difficult to go through that snoop FIGU thing, but who knows you may succeed...

Keep us informed guys...we love you.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:20 PM   #6
eugene_vn
Avalon Senior Member

The book Penetration by Ingo Swann, which as Dean mentions is now out of print, has thankfully been made available for free online reading at http://www.scribd.com/doc/426672/The...epathy-I-Swann .

Dr. Courtney Brown has written a helpful review of the book:

http://www.courtneybrown.com/reviews...netration.html

Ingo Swann is one of the more important historical figures in the U.S. government-funded efforts to investigate the phenomenon known as "remote viewing." His participation in highly classified research is now public knowledge and not disputed. Mr. Swann is also somewhat elderly as of this writing, and I can find no reason for him to lie now about what happened to him during his most bizarre interactions with elements of the U.S. intelligence community.

Penetration is Mr. Swann's most riveting book. The first 100 pages of the book is just about guaranteed to keep any reader flipping the pages as fast as the eye can read. In this book, Swann forever banishes the idea that a remote viewer's life need be dull. This is a story of how badly the government needed to know some information, and to what extent it was willing to go to get it. I suspect that most readers will be grateful that Mr. Swann finally decided to tell this most intimate history of his involvement with those in our government whose activities only rarely become visible to the common citizen.

Minimally, this is a story about remote viewing and its use by Mr. Swann to explore the idea of extraterrestrial life. On the surface, this would be interesting enough for many readers to want to hear what he has to say. But Mr. Swann's tale is not of a coolly academic nature. Rather, he tells of how in the past he interacted with some of the most deeply buried U.S. government intelligence personnel to help them understand the "ET enigma." This is not a story of academic researchers wanting to know if extraterrestrial life is possible. This is a nonfiction drama involving elite elements within the U.S. intelligence community wanting to know more about extraterrestrials whom they knew were operating on and near Earth. This is the UFO hypothesis turned fully around into a confrontation with reality that destroys more passive "what-if" scientific speculation. From Swann's perspective, it is not a question of whether or not UFOs and extraterrestrials exist, or whether or not the U.S. government knows about them. Rather it is a question of how intensely the intelligence apparatus of the government is trying to learn more about the activities of the extraterrestrials without letting the public in on the story. Mr. Swann gets caught in the middle, a middle from which he eventually escapes with the publication of this book.

This book is essentially two books in one. The first is about 100 pages long, and it details Mr. Swann's interactions with U.S. spies who study extraterrestrials. This is where the action and drama in this book resides. After this the book shifts gears to more general discussions (and speculations) about the subjects of telepathy, remote viewing, and extraterrestrial life. In all honesty, the latter parts of this book are not as interesting as the first 100 pages. Perhaps some readers will find the later pages helpful not so much because of what is said, but because of who is saying it. Nonetheless, I doubt many readers will criticize Mr. Swann for the later sections of the book given the visceral reward of the first part.

This book will not convince anyone that extraterrestrials exist. Rather, this book is for those who simply want to hear more about Mr. Swann's past. The fact that his involvement with the U.S. intelligence community is already so well documented lends credibility to his discussion in these pages. But this is not the smoking gun that will force the government to reveal all. The story in this book is too wild for the masses to embrace, and it is unlikely that the government would ever confirm what Mr. Swann writes about here, especially if it is true.

My suggestion is that readers take this book at face value, neither accepting it fully nor rejecting it as impossible. This is Mr. Swann's story, his own personal story. It may be true. On the other hand, some may conclude that it is either false or delusional. Since it is impossible for most readers to know for certain one way or the other, it makes more sense to simply accept this story as an honest statement that is as true as Mr. Swann can remember it. At least it does not hurt us to keep our minds open. Mr. Swann has contributed so much to our current understanding of the human psyche and the process of remote viewing, it seems only reasonable that people should give him the courtesy of allowing him to tell this most personal and intense story. As a society, we owe him that much at least. On the other hand, we owe him a lot more if what he writes about in Penetration is a true recollection from his past.

One side note, this book is somewhat hard to obtain since it is self-published. Interested readers may want to go to Mr. Swann's web site to find out how to obtain this book.
eugene_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #7
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

wow!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #8
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this Bill and Kerry, I'm listening to Bob's interview right now. What a beautiful soul and such great information
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #9
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

This is fantastic. Bill, Kerry, thank you for helping us to become!

Information such as Bob Dean's interviews have a way of waking up those
dormant thoughts that most have put away because of fear ridicule.

peace & love
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #10
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot is one of the most worthwhile sites on the web for this kind of information and Bill & Kerry are without a doubt dedicated to disclosing it. I have sent a small cash contribution to help with offsetting the costs associated in this endeavor.

I encourage others to do the same. These good people deserve our support in every way we can provide it. I'm sending another financial contribution this week.

I cannot express fully in words how appreciative I am for the work that you and Kerry are doing and I suspect that you have much additional information that you are withholding for various reasons. I am eager for more!

Bob Dean is one of those people who have studied the massive quantity of secret information and who are saying, in direct contrast with David Wilcock, that the human race IS able to be told without massive negative social consequenses. The fact that there are so many insiders coming forward with credible experiences means that much of what they relay is true and that mainstream disclosure is not too far off.

A particular point driven home by Bob is the 7 year difference in the birth of Jesus which brings a much stronger correlation to the Grand Cycle dates & our visitation by a large planet with some consequenses.

Another important point that needs to be stressed for mass disclosure is that we should sit back and enjoy the ride rather then digging a hole in the ground.

Bill, if you could provide your take on the statement made by Bob Dean on the coming shift in consciousness which does match David Wilcock's prediction, as well as many channellers from back even in 1994, of that which is desired can be made manifest. How would you characterize what this transition would be like or how it might be experienced?

Thank you with all my heart.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #11
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

good one and thanks.

But Pro " one world goverment " ??

Blood on the streets? Just accept it?
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:17 PM   #12
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Another classic interview, the best so far...any chance you guy's could interview Robert Morning Sky sometime? His Terra Papers are something else.

P&B
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #13
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting. Bill and Kerry, you need to do a mind meld with this gentleman. There is more going on behind the eyes than he is telling anyone.

What's wrong with One World Government? Didn't Star Trek have one? Global Federation?

Would the common man on the street really care? As long as he has food, water and a job for "stuff" most people are quite happy. Give them the freedom they think they have, all is well. Just hope the situational comedys on TV get better. Then everyone will be happy.

Thanks again for an interesting interview. Serious about the mind meld thing. Need more input!

Peace and Prosperity
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:19 PM   #14
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

camelot is down again.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #15
Scooby

Default What is the badge/medal on Deans lapel?

watching the interview with Bob Dean I can't help what looks like an all seeing eye looking badge on his lapel. Im hoping maybe Bill or Kerry could give us a blown up picture of it or tell us what it is.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
abgott
Avalon Senior Member

Excuse me ..... i'm french and it's difficult for me to understand an audio interview .....

is someone can resume this interview with very short sentence ?

just 2 or 3 words about nibiru ...... coming ? not coming ? hoax ?

thanks a lot !!!!

abgott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:36 PM   #17
Scooby

Default Re: What is the badge/medal on Deans lapel?

Aha , yes. it looks like an Eye on the video.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:47 PM   #18
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

I am relieved to find out this time Kerry and Bill more than made up for their controversial interview Miriam Delicado (a highly dubious character).

As a matter of fact, I am read Bob's wife's book. Very informative.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #19
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

[quote=abgott;58895]Excuse me ..... i'm french and it's difficult for me to understand an audio interview .....

thanks a lot !!!!

[/quote

Bonjour Abgott,

Niburu IS coming.

Before 2017.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #20
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labratinaz View Post

What's wrong with One World Government? Didn't Star Trek have one? Global Federation?
A One World Government is just a fancy name for a global military empire. I have a problem with the approach of launching a false flag attack, killing 3000 civilians, scaring everyone into submission (e.g. phone tapping), eliminating the constitution, building torture camps overseas, killing one million Iraqi, etc.

-feeler
Old 10-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #21
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Jenny;58904]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abgott View Post
Excuse me ..... i'm french and it's difficult for me to understand an audio interview .....

thanks a lot !!!!

[/quote

Bonjour Abgott,

Niburu IS coming.

Before 2017.

Jenny
We are crossing the galactic plane; SOMETHING will happen. We need help to avoid (or alleviate the pain of) the pole shift (or whatever).

I liken our galactic crossing to s*** hitting the fan (i.e. the galactic spiraling arms ).

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-22-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:06 PM   #22
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: What is the badge/medal on Deans lapel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
watching the interview with Bob Dean I can't help what looks like an all seeing eye looking badge on his lapel. Im hoping maybe Bill or Kerry could give us a blown up picture of it or tell us what it is.
Hi there.
The symbol Mr Dean is wearing might be this one: http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/Graphics/CSGM.gif
This is a patch but the symbol seems to be the same.

Great interview by the way!

Last edited by aiwass322; 10-22-2008 at 07:07 PM. Reason: I spell like a swede on a english speaking forum
aiwass322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #23
hyatt
Avalon Senior Member

Niburu IS coming

jenny, not to be argumentative, but that is a pretty bold statement.
i've read tons on this subject and there is nothing i have seen that would make me believe so adamantly.

is there something you know that i might not?

hyatt
hyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #24
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: A major new Camelot interview -- Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

always knew not to trust the calender
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #25
abgott
Avalon Senior Member