Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 11:08 AM   #26
Steve_G

Default Re: October 14th - First Contact?

No no, hold on- just listened to Brad's blog audio thingy and apparently it's going to appear over America at sunrise Eastern Standard Time. Which is probably around now...
Old 10-14-2008, 12:39 PM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyRoxin View Post
There are reports of sightings in australia...not solid sightings just reports. Still hoping for something to happen, would be good to have a change of paradigm

Something shown in Melbourne, Australia
Hoping for the photos of this sighting.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:52 PM   #28
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
What I have come to believe that there were many Adams and many Eves.
Not just two people.
They were what some call the Adamic race. That is the beginning of Atlantis.
There were already humans on the planet at that time.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #29
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

There is an article by David Willcock on his website www.divinecosmos.com regarding Oct 14th - entitled "Why nothing happened on Oct.14th". Very good and sound.

Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #30
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, there is something that has happened. People are showing their true colors. I've been going to different threads and some people are downright hostile, others, keeping in the vein of love and tolerance.
We no sooner know what is going on with the "sky" than the economy. It still may be a wait and see thing. The hard part is the just not knowing, and some people, when they can't control a situation lash out.
So, my piece said, peace to you all, keep your eyes on the skies, today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next year. If you feel that they are out there, hang in there, if not, that is okay too.
Blessings,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #31
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

SkyWatcher you are spot on, so many are spitting their dummies out like a child who doesn’t get the right prezzie at xmas.

The day is still young.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #32
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Oh, there is something that has happened. People are showing their true colors. I've been going to different threads and some people are downright hostile, others, keeping in the vein of love and tolerance.
We no sooner know what is going on with the "sky" than the economy. It still may be a wait and see thing. The hard part is the just not knowing, and some people, when they can't control a situation lash out.
So, my piece said, peace to you all, keep your eyes on the skies, today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next year. If you feel that they are out there, hang in there, if not, that is okay too.
Blessings,
Nancy

Or never.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #33
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

As i suspected nothing happend and the whole October 14th Contact was a hoax. But as always people will come up with excuses....
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #34
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

oh gawd here comes the typical "i knew it wouldn't happen" bs.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:38 PM   #35
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

I personally don't think the ET's are dumb enough to show up right now. It would have been a bad idea in the first place. It doesn't make sense! Even in the "Ground Crew" books they say that they wouldn't come down until they knew it would be a peaceful meeting. We certainly aren't there yet as a planet! This whole thing sounded fishy from the start.

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #36
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone seen this...it was posted Oct 13 from Canada...looks pretty real to me.

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/101...ng_phenomenon/
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #37
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

It would be one thing if it was common for the predictions to be right and today nothing happened...However, the fact that the source of this stuff is always spewing dis/mis information validates all the nay sayers. I wanted to see something happen, my heart told me otherwise, long before today.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #38
Pure_energy
Avalon Senior Member

What makes me sad about all this is that people belive from the start and as soon that does not happen all the real stuff they learnt is wash away like everything was a lie. That is why I hate predictions. How many people now learnt so much and were going on the right directions and now are like " well this is all BS".
Lets forget about all this and keep focus on the problems at hand and how to make a stand and keep moving in the right direction.
Love is all that matters.
Pure_energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #39
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:10 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:42 PM   #40
williamfmartin@gmail.com
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I am blessed to live in a gorgeous harbor town called Thornbury in Ontario Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by orwellsbud View Post
Nope...as expected, nothing in the skies here except the usual...rain.

P&B
OB
Nothing unusual here either (CANADA IS WATCHING TOO!)
There may not be a mass sighting, but there will a masive energy release as a result of this prediction.
Get ready for an interesting ride.........
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
williamfmartin@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:46 PM   #41
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: October 14th - First Contact?

Blossom made lots of money off this, but she's gonna have a lot of karma to pay back as well.
Pity that.
Hopefully people won't give away their beliefs (power) so quickly next time.

Last edited by Phtha; 10-14-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:43 PM   #42
Kosams
Avalon Senior Member

It's been interesting reading the varied remarks to this whole episode. How many were here just for the ride without knowing/thinking of what might have expired if something was to materialise. This whole site vibrates with this very issue. Many have missed the real opportunity to united and send out the LOVE.

There's always another day and I'm sure the same ridicule will erupt showing us that as a specie we have a long way to go before we find SELF/ONE.

LOVE - LIGHT - LAUGHTER
Kosams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:18 AM   #43
Excalibur
Avalon Senior Member

We can't rely on some outside force to save us...we made this mess and must save ourselves. I believe that is our destiny. You know free will, the 'prime directive' of non-interference? Who else would want to get invovled with a war like tribe with nuclear weapons anyway? This whole Oct 14th thing is probably a STS project to create negative energy/emotions. Some beings feed off that energy right? Build you up with some kind of ruse thinking a white horse is going to ride in and save us from this Matrix prison planet, then harvest the negative energy/emotion as your hopes are dashed to pieces when nothing materializes. Look for the white horse/light within yourself, rather than an external messiah. Trust your inner voice and intuition. The truth will stand alone while the mountain of lies will eventually crumble under its own weight.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:03 AM   #44
Whitewolf

Actually excalibur, "we" didn't make the mess that we are in. Those who have usurped power for their own benefit are the ones who've made the mess that we are all suffering for (except for them, the instigators). When are people going to understand that there is a caste system that seperates the few from the many? The vast majority of humanity had nothing to do with creating the horrid conditions we are living through. The only guilt that can reasonably be attributed to the common man is inertia. The unwillingness to counteract what the powers that be have perpetrated against the majority.

Tags
14th, october, prediction, ufo, channelling