Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
tom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr boylan

can anyone tell me what their thoughts are on Dr boylan and The late Dr wolfe i found Dr boylans site very interesting what is your opinion www.drboylan.com/1964agreementhtml
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Dr boylan

Moved thread to Project Avalon General Discussion » Dr boylan

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #3
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

www.drboylan.com/1964agreementhtml

Don't seem to work??
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:42 AM   #4
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

I know some of the people in his group. They are very dear and siincere, so I got onto his blog. I don't find his words true to my soul. He claims to be the only one in contact, the only one that knows, the only legitimate galactic ambassador,....I don't like when anyone claims to be the only whatever. I still check out his stuff, but I just don't buy it.
It's at: UFOFacts@yahoogroups.com

determine for yourself....
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:57 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
When this happens, study the link ...
aha, a dot is missing before html
This one works.
http://www.drboylan.com/1964agreement.html
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:27 AM   #6
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

I have found the guy to be a phony. Buyer beware.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:47 AM   #7
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe Gabriel View Post
ditto
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
can anyone tell me what their thoughts are on Dr boylan and The late Dr wolfe i found Dr boylans site very interesting what is your opinion [/CENTER]
Tom, I am reading about Dr. Boylan.

It never helps me when people give replies who say they found him to be a phony but fail to give one bit of evidence as to why they think so.

On anybody you check out, if there are factual things which can be verified, I’d appreciate it if just the facts can be pointed out.

Dr. Boylan has a ton of stuff on his website and it could take days to check it all out. And there are some videos of his interviews on the web, and yes, there is information about him losing his license.
I usually try to dig deeper and will continue to do so.

Last edited by KathyT; 11-27-2008 at 06:21 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:32 AM   #9
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Tom, I am reading about Dr. Boylan.

It never helps me when people give replies who say they found him to be a phony but fail to give one bit of evidence as to why they think so.

On anybody you check out, if there are factual things which can be verified, I’d appreciate it if just the facts can be pointed out.

Dr. Boylan has a ton of stuff on his website and it could take days to check it all out. And there are some videos of his interviews on the web, and yes, there is information about him losing his license.
I usually try to dig deeper and will continue to do so.

As a comparable… Camelot has the interviews of Dan Burisch… and if you google him, and read the many UFO researchers who have tried to verify his background and credibility, you’ll find a lot of negative stuff on him as well.

Sorry KathyT, but posting is not one of my best forte's. I am adding this here as just one example of one of many concerns regarding Dr. Boylan. I have spent a lot of time reading his material, as well as others who write about the same issues, topics, claims, etc. I believe that the Et's are here but do not believe that everyone who claims all this contact with them on such dynamic levels are speaking truths.

What you will find below was copied and pasted from one website. I have put links to that website here but don't know if they will come through or not as I have never posted a link before on this forum. Actually, as a rule I just read and do not post. Too much conflict.

(Below is copied from that site regarding Dr. Michael E. Salla, PH.D in response to Dr. Richard Boylan’s ‘attack’ on him. Who knows who is in ‘the right’. One can only do the research themselves to get to any level of understanding as to what the real truth is. And even then that 'truth' is very questionable. If the links don’t work one can copy and paste them.

Dr. Salla addresses some of the same concerns that I had about Dr. Boylan. I highly question Dr. Boylan’s source of information and his claim to his 'exclusive' role between Ets and humanity. I hope this helps. question everything and 'embrace' nothing. Buchanan)

Exopolotical Comment # 72
Declaration for Citizen Contact Councils
A Response to Richard Boylan

by Michael E. Salla, Ph.D
Kona, Hawaii
June/01/08
from Exopolitics Website

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...cs_ZZZZZZH.htm
Declaration for Citizen Contact Councils - A Response to Richard Boylan

"I just received a message (posted below) concerning Dr Richard Boylan's response to the Declaration for Citizen Contact Councils.

The Declaration has been posted on a petition site and is available here. Dr Boylan's response runs the now predictable route he has taken in relation to me by repeatedly referring to me as a Cabal Ufologist with nothing but the dubious reasoning that since I challenge his all "Star Visitor's are benign" claim that I must be in league with governmental authorities suppressing the truth about extraterrestrial life.

I have responded to him previously on this issue here. What was truly surprising however was his response to the Citizen Contact Council initiative which is supported by a number of exopolitical organizations including the Exopolitics Institute as evidenced in a May 24 press release available here.

(This is a very interesting letter he wrote to Dr. Boylan and worth reading if one is in 'danger' of believing what he claims. )

I almost forgot to mention Dr. Wolfe that you ask about. I have read a lot of his work and have a book of his. I believe everything this man had to say. In my opinon he is genuine. Most others are highly suspect in my opinion. Thanks for bringing him up. emma

Last edited by Buchanan561; 11-11-2008 at 04:39 AM.
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:58 AM   #10
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe Gabriel View Post
You're right.

To Further my research about Mr. Boylan:
I joined and have been monitoring Mr. Boylan's forum on Yahoo, called UFOFacts, for a little over 2 weeks. I've found that he has to approve all posts. I've tried 2 posts which he refused. He won't allow any questions or suggestions contrary to his thinking.

State of California revoked his therapist's license, marriage family and child counseling license and clinical social worker license in 1995. Court records can be found by browsing the internet, I read all of it. He had invited some women clients into his hot tub nude as part of their therapy. I can see that his professional judgment was faulty, and I now think he's trying to manipulate 'star seeds', many who are younger.

This site has a lot of links including the legal findings by the medical board of the State of California http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/boylan.htm

I tried to keep an open mind about his writings, reading through much on his web site. What changed my mind was when I tried to observe his yahoo group discussions. He had claimed an asteroid was heading towards earth on November 15, and asked his followers to participate in a joint mental exercise to divert it away. Five days later there was a large fireball meteorite seen in Canada, and he claimed his close psychic associate Wendi Powers had indicated it was a fragment from the diverted asteroid. (I’ve included his actual email as posted below.)

When I tried to offer some resources to a large number of Meteor Societies worldwide which collect public reportings on Fireball sightings, he refused to post it. Those sightings would allow anyone to analyze the statistics of location, size, and dates to draw their own conclusions as to the fireball phenomenon. I would think “Dr” Boylan would welcome discussion at a college level to “his” forum, after all, he got a degree from some University, and he should understand logical research, debate and critique. But he doesn’t want any of that. That’s when I decided he has faulty judgement.

Without a legal medical license anymore, he can’t call himself a counselor… so you notice how he uses a new term, “Councillor”? (a representative to the ‘Star Nations’)

Here’s one of his emails:

----- Original Message -----
To: UFOFacts@yahoogroups.com ;
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 12:19 PM
Subject: [UFOFacts] meteor sighting associated with the diverted asteroid

Friends,
The other day I received a message from a close associate, Wendi, who has frequent contacts with the Zeta.
She heard from them about the follow-on fragments associated with the November 15 asteroid. She writes: "I asked Zeta about this one chunk that was reported, and they said it was a part of the same [asteroid] that was diverted and ended up breaking apart. One of the smaller fragments made it to Earth, but Zeta knew it would not cause any damage. They said other fragments also made it but that was a larger chunk. So yes, Sue had her confirmation!"
This was the first I had heard about associated fragments. But it apparently dovetails with the message Sue McLeod Browning got last week about a visible fragment (meteor). Several people have written me wondering whether the bright meteor reported in the news was associated in any way with the Nov. 15 asteroid we diverted. So I wanted to share this information with you.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC, Councillor
President, Star Kids Project. LTD

Last edited by KathyT; 11-27-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:07 AM   #11
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I have read and researched Dr Boylan stuff. Most of it hits me as the truth. I did not dig into his personal life, I do not think that matters he has done some valuable research. Everyone has dirt on them if you dig.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:36 AM   #12
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I personally know Dr. Salla who is both credible and legitimate. As for Dr. Boylan, any therapist who brings his patients into his hot tub has a serious problem with judgment. Therefore, Dr. Boylan's credibility is also put into question since he also lost his professional license over his highly inappropriate behavior. Bottom line... I wouldn't trust Dr. Boylan's description regarding his connection with ETs given his past unprofessional behavior. One wonders what he told his patients to get them into his hot tub to begin with.

Is there any mention of his inviting the ETs into his hot tub too?
Old 11-27-2008, 08:06 AM   #13
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

I think Boylan's the real deal in extraterrestrial stuff. But his couple of interviews with Wolfe was something I had read on Boylan's site many years ago but could not grasp, ie I didn't quite get-it. Then Mr Wolfe disappeared and then word came out the man passed away. Frankly I didn't then as I don't know now, what to think of his somewhat extreme experiences.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #14
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I personally know Dr. Salla who is both credible and legitimate. As for Dr. Boylan, any therapist who brings his patients into his hot tub has a serious problem with judgment. Therefore, Dr. Boylan's credibility is also put into question since he also lost his professional license over his highly inappropriate behavior. Bottom line... I wouldn't trust Dr. Boylan's description regarding his connection with ETs given his past unprofessional behavior. One wonders what he told his patients to get them into his hot tub to begin with.

Is there any mention of his inviting the ETs into his hot tub too?
<grin> No such luck. He hasn't even admitted he did something wrong with his lady clients in his hottub.

Mr Boylan responded to me via an email just this morning. I had asked him "What are you hiding? Why are you trying to control people's thoughts?"

His reply: "Any message on UFOFacts which got posted about a meteorite sighting
was related directly to the Zetas' prediction that fragments would separate
from the Nov. 15 Asteroid we did the JPE on, and thus the large fragment
sighted as predicted was related to validation of the Zetas' prediction.
A mere detached general article about meteors is not one of UFOFacts
Four topics."

There are many websites of Meteorite Societies in many nations, which track public reports of sightings... I had previously tried to post those on his forum, so that anyone could do their own research. But it's obvious he wants to manipulate people's minds to think only one way. Much like the hypnotism he used with his clients, I would think. And on his website, he says only physiologists like himself are qualified to interpret stories from abductees… geez.

He’s a CULT… nothing less.

Last edited by KathyT; 11-27-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:04 PM   #15
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I did not dig into his personal life, I do not think that matters he has done some valuable research. Everyone has dirt on them if you dig.
Not exactly true. I know MANY upstanding citizens who have no unethical behavior drawn out in court systems, nor do they have any form of criminal history, even minor petty stuff.

To claim 'everyone' has equivalent bad history, is flat out incorrect.

Character is important. How do you define character, and how is it important relevant to someone who is claiming to be telling the truth? I believe, it is utmost important. If you read the court records, and the fact that he denies both in court and when asked elsewhere, as to what he did... you begin to have serious doubts about his character.

Last edited by KathyT; 11-27-2008 at 08:16 PM.