Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 01:29 AM   #26
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How are you feeling? Does this information make you depressed??

I'll chime in, You know I'm fortunate to have avery close friend who I can bounce some of these topics off of, She is spiritual in her own sense, knowledgable of religion but yet reads much about edgar casey , the indiginous people on the earth(myans, native indians, ect.) and some messages channeled from the saints. She always tells me it is going to be o.k, that earth is a living being that absorbs your negative or positive energy and that what you emit ,you eventually recieve back to you.

Ya there's times when I was first on the camelot site and here now and thought where's my hole to go hide into. After a while though I watched one video of an interview and thought I'd be killed 10 times over if all that stuff happened that he said was going to , then I thought all this can't happen , there's not enough people that will be left after the first 3 that he mentioned,LOL.

What I have learned is more that I don't know about certain subjects that I am trying to learn more about now, that everytime I go to the grocery store I buy a little extra each time, and I also am pulling neighbors and family together saying hey what if that happens when the time for dialog is right. When the influenza/avian flu hit in 1918 my great grandfather's first wife and 2 children passed away from that, my buddy who is a surgeon of 20,000 or more said yea every 100 years something comes around.

And then this passed weekend I went to a funeral of a very close friend of mine who was a nurse for 28 years and helped so many, she was 57 and her valve gave out on her heart unexpectedly, a very sad and realistic day indeed. I never though once about this site or the information I read that day of the funeral and wake, but instead of how good that person she was and what a positive impact she made whille she was here.

If you've had the pleasure of watching the Boriska the Indigo child on the Camelot site , that 11 year old boy who is respectivly from the future is asked "aren't you afriad of dying" from a possible catastrophe next year ? His answer was , It,s not so important being here. Maybe we should all take a breather and reflect on that wisdom of someone so young/ old!!!!

Life is finding the balance, no matter what you read here we still have to be productive individuals, I try and do one good thing for someone each day, friend or stranger, when they ask how much I tell them to do something for someone else. I still believe that we live in a world where most of us are genuinely very good people who would like to live in peace, the only ones that make the news these days are the 10% of the misguided, corrupt, unlawful, negative people on the earth who are in the Cub Med of what's in it for me today club, to be that shallow and have nothing of substance must really excuse me but suck as being a life form.

If your feeling bugged out from being on here take a break and go do something your very passionate about, something you enjoy and find the balance so when you come back your evened out. Always remember there are many Saints and Angels out in the heavens that are counting on all of us here to help the rest if ever needed and they'll help you personally, all you have to do is ask .
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:55 AM   #27
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi John, My name is Chaye, and I wanted to tell you that for the last four months my Husband and I have been feeling the same. We stopped in a shop to buy something and met a guy who was working there. We started talking to him and before you knew it we were talking about UFO's and he turned us on to youtube and Dr. Stephen Greer and Project Camelot. We started checking everything out and one topic lead to another. We would be up to all hours reading. It went from UFO's to Illuminatti to loose change 911 to youtube Benjamin Fulford to Rense Radio and all the other links on Camelot. We now have found our way here to Avalon. I must say at first I was so excited by all this information, I felt like we were on some sort of treasure hunt for inside information. I now feel that with this new info I have lost a certain innocence. We have not sleept a full night since we started all of this new awarness. I have become withdrawn , I really dont want to leave my house and when I do I am buying extra food water and supplies. To tell you the truth I am not really sure what the Hell is going on. I know that We have to breath, be calm and trust your inner voice and I do. When I do, the message I am getting is to be still. Stay focused don't panic with all of this madness going on and know that I am no longer surrendering my God-given power and authority to an objectified belief. I was believing in the possibility of lack, thus causing a separation in consciousness from the Source of my supply. I have been believing in the mortal illusion created by the collective consciousness of error thoughts, and in doing so, I have limited the Unlimited. No more! This day I renounce my so-called humanhood and claim my divine inheritance as a Be-ing of God. This day I acknowledge God and only God as my substance, my supply and my support.
Peace, Love and Grace to all Chaye

Last edited by Topper; 10-29-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:01 AM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
I was surfing around ATS yesterday and came across a thread where someone was talking about how this information has controlled and made his life night and day research.

Now we always talk about Politics/Spirituality/Occult or what ever else is on the menu but what is it doing to YOU as a person? I myself went through a time where i felt just terrible about this and honestly when i heard about Electromagnetic disruption and EMF waves it made me feel sick to my stomach...

How has this information been for you? and i want the honest truth from you all. I think everyone needs some time to take a break and relax away from all of this or we will all end up losing our minds.

As always you guys are all great and it really is an honor to be able to talk to so many interesting intelligent people.

Peace my friends!
I am extremely gratefull to be alive right now so I can go through this with all of you and all the others who are here for the ride.

I am happier than I have been in a long time. Very exited now that I have understood more of the picture thanks to this forum. Learning more about myself and the role that I/We/You/Us have to play.

I'm not taking any naughty substances - I promise.

It is going to be the best bang since the big one! [1]

A..

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_characters_from_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_ the_Galaxy#Eccentrica_Gallumbits
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:19 AM   #29
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is an interesting title.

When I first started researching the information I was telling my wife what I had learned each day. Her biggest concern was that it was going to make me depressed. She was worried that it might overwhelm me.

The exact opposite was really what was the end result. I find myself much calmer dealing with day-to-day problems of running a business. The negative news I hear about does not surprise me so it has little affect.

We have allready done a fair bit of preparations including stock piling food and water. We have put in a back-up generator. Stock piling wood etc.
We are trying to get the word out to friends by doing things that they can see. Some are listening.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #30
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

It excites me to find the truth, knowledge is power, and with the masses becoming informed at a fast pace, the illusion is crumbling. We are the power, when we release our fears and insecurities and find our natural state LOVE it will all be over.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #31
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

Brilliant post above by "undetected". A must read for those feeling despondent to this information. Well written. One of the best posts I've seen on the Forum so far. Excellent work friend - whoever you are.
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #32
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

forget not the law of balance

it is good and necessary to educate and prepare yourself

but not at the expense of peace and harmony

solutions?

stargaze - take walks - hike - stand next to a river - watch a waterfall - play with family and pets

re-immerse yourself in love

or just take a break

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #33
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
I was surfing around ATS yesterday and came across a thread where someone was talking about how this information has controlled and made his life night and day research.

Now we always talk about Politics/Spirituality/Occult or what ever else is on the menu but what is it doing to YOU as a person? I myself went through a time where i felt just terrible about this and honestly when i heard about Electromagnetic disruption and EMF waves it made me feel sick to my stomach...

How has this information been for you? and i want the honest truth from you all. I think everyone needs some time to take a break and relax away from all of this or we will all end up losing our minds.

As always you guys are all great and it really is an honor to be able to talk to so many interesting intelligent people.

Peace my friends!

you hit the nail right on the head
dutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:31 AM   #34
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

To be brutally honest... This material makes me feel like I'm in anaphylaxis. Dramatic? Well, it feels pretty bad.

I believe ultimately it is necessary to become aware of the general nature of our world, our nations, our 'freedom', but at the same time, I have found that constant saturation seems to drag me right down into the mud. I can see people judging this, saying I'm not spiritually evolved enough, or that I prefer to run away from the truth... Fine. But contemplate what such judgments say about you.

I'd rather be part of the solution, rather than constantly ruminating on all the myriad problems. I'd rather be learning to garden, practicing qigong, going to a meditation retreat, and expanding the experiences/knowledge of a more peaceful, holistic way of life to my family and friends. I'd rather promote awareness of being self-sufficient, of voting with your money, of owning the choices you make everyday throughout my community in whatever way I can. People don't need to know about the horrible corruption in order to live better lives. They need examples of a better way.

I'm all about skipping over the rioting, the madness, the turmoil. And we could. We really, truly could. Financial system goes down? So what? It's not like we don't have resources. If we could all collectively come together to work it out sans money, then it wouldn't even matter.

So that's where I feel the future lies, that's where I feel the most hope lies, that's where I feel my energy needs to be. Solutions. Healing. Calmness. We all know the world is pretty screwed - you can get most people to agree to that, even if they deny conspiracy. And my own journey has been one hit after the next these last few years, which may explain my exhausted adrenals (aka tolerance for stress! ha). But if there's any truth to the timeline branching, I'm gearing to place myself on a better one.

Also, I really don't feel there's a lot to be gained by spreading the negative message. If it's balanced with solutions, great, but going around 'waking people up' by saying the government/corporations/PTB are out to kill us all, well, how does that make people feel? If they even believe you... We need to be examples of the solution, examples of the better way.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:09 AM   #35
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
To be brutally honest... This material makes me feel like I'm in anaphylaxis. Dramatic? Well, it feels pretty bad.

I believe ultimately it is necessary to become aware of the general nature of our world, our nations, our 'freedom', but at the same time, I have found that constant saturation seems to drag me right down into the mud. I can see people judging this, saying I'm not spiritually evolved enough, or that I prefer to run away from the truth... Fine. But contemplate what such judgments say about you.
I cant agree with you more. It can really effect your everyday life and bleed over into your job and relationships. In my eyes spiritual evolution would indicate an increase in pain and sadness concerning the state of the world and the horrible things that are happening in these times.

It is the masses who think nothing of dead Iraqi's or those in Afghanistan who are deemed as acceptable losses or "collateral damage" and instead go about life as if everything is just peachy keen.

I cannot help but to think that what we are going through, is one of the most traumatic and yet enlightening times on this planet as if they are two sides of the same coin. I have watched uncensored war material and police brutality videos that had just pushed me over my capacity for HORROR an I wept like a little girl for hours and had to take a few days off.

If your not under some kind of emotional stress from all of this then you have either seen much worse in your life, or you haven't seen enough.

my two cents
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:20 PM   #36
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I cant agree with you more. It can really effect your everyday life and bleed over into your job and relationships. In my eyes spiritual evolution would indicate an increase in pain and sadness concerning the state of the world and the horrible things that are happening in these times.

It is the masses who think nothing of dead Iraqi's or those in Afghanistan who are deemed as acceptable losses or "collateral damage" and instead go about life as if everything is just peachy keen.

I cannot help but to think that what we are going through, is one of the most traumatic and yet enlightening times on this planet as if they are two sides of the same coin. I have watched uncensored war material and police brutality videos that had just pushed me over my capacity for HORROR an I wept like a little girl for hours and had to take a few days off.

If your not under some kind of emotional stress from all of this then you have either seen much worse in your life, or you haven't seen enough.

my two cents

You are right. How can you not feel for the children that have been affected.
The only thing they did wrong was to be born into such a horrific situation.

We do have to keep thinking that there will be much better days ahead for all
people of love. I know that the people that have suffered such pain and brutality will be looked after on the other side.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:32 PM   #37
David
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: depression? no time for that...

How are you feeling? Does this information make you depressed??

Since finding Camelot early this year I would have to say, it's the first time in my life that I feel normal. My whole life has been full of odd and unbelievable experiences that would put a normal person in the fetal position. I'm happy just to be alive at this very moment.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:30 PM   #38
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Witness,

When I read your post about your personal experience I got a tingling sensation down my back that I translate into truth.

Thank you for sharing.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:18 PM   #39
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

I'd rather be part of the solution, rather than constantly ruminating on all the myriad problems. I'd rather be learning to garden, practicing qigong, going to a meditation retreat, and expanding the experiences/knowledge of a more peaceful, holistic way of life to my family and friends. I'd rather promote awareness of being self-sufficient, of voting with your money, of owning the choices you make everyday throughout my community in whatever way I can. People don't need to know about the horrible corruption in order to live better lives. They need examples of a better way.

I'm all about skipping over the rioting, the madness, the turmoil. And we could. We really, truly could. Financial system goes down? So what? It's not like we don't have resources. If we could all collectively come together to work it out sans money, then it wouldn't even matter.

So that's where I feel the future lies, that's where I feel the most hope lies, that's where I feel my energy needs to be. Solutions. Healing. Calmness. We all know the world is pretty screwed - you can get most people to agree to that, even if they deny conspiracy. And my own journey has been one hit after the next these last few years, which may explain my exhausted adrenals (aka tolerance for stress! ha). But if there's any truth to the timeline branching, I'm gearing to place myself on a better one.

Also, I really don't feel there's a lot to be gained by spreading the negative message. If it's balanced with solutions, great, but going around 'waking people up' by saying the government/corporations/PTB are out to kill us all, well, how does that make people feel? If they even believe you... We need to be examples of the solution, examples of the better way.
and the solution is......?????? "THE NEW PARADIGM" WHAT ARE WE DOING AS A GROUP TO PROMOTE THIS????????? WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?? Has everyone read the "VOLUMES"? Hell, what am I waiting for???

So much love to all
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:37 PM   #40
steveyg
Avalon Senior Member

Guys, I'm going to state the bleedingly obvious here...

don't take anything you read online as being fact!

If there is no actual evidence given to support an assertion then its just speculation. I'm amazed at what people have convinced themselves is real.

Many people on this site are like children and believe all sorts of rediculous notions about mind control, fema camps etc, it's just codswallop.
Being a merchant of doom is doing you no favours.
The negative elite don't need to mind control you, you're doing it all for them.
Why assume they are all powerful, they aren't.

Turn your computer off, go and learn how to do something useful like growing vegetables, raising chickens and being self reliant. Thats the best way you can stick it too them. Also get out of debt, thats how they lock you into work aka slavery.

It's all good folks, remember, you choose your reality. Choose fun not fear.
steveyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:56 PM   #41
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Nope, this info does not depress me at all.
I have, somehow, grown up knowing that this was all gonna happen and I am not surprised or shocked or depressed one bit. There will, im sure, be turmoil in the process of change, but, the change is for the better, this I know.

Im in the process of trying to understand what is actually happening.

Stay positive,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:19 PM   #42
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ha Ha just read an old post of mine on here! Well as i ended my last message thinking things would change YEP!! This week i feel down again ohhhh nooooo!

I've decided to read all but just take the spiritual info to heart at the moment read tooooo much negative stuff need to re energise with good energy.

It does depress you, we are being bombarded by media, papers, tv etc;
But what depresses me most is that WE KNEW ALL THIS WAS COMING!!
We tried to tell our families,friends but we were just laughed at or ignored.

When people realise what is about to come next i really feel sorry for them.
Lets hope they were right and we were wrong!

Going to take a headache pill and relax with a nice hot cuppa
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:24 PM   #43
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyg View Post
Guys, I'm going to state the bleedingly obvious here...

don't take anything you read online as being fact!

If there is no actual evidence given to support an assertion then its just speculation. I'm amazed at what people have convinced themselves is real.

Many people on this site are like children and believe all sorts of rediculous notions about mind control, fema camps etc, it's just codswallop.
Being a merchant of doom is doing you no favours.
The negative elite don't need to mind control you, you're doing it all for them.
Why assume they are all powerful, they aren't.

Turn your computer off, go and learn how to do something useful like growing vegetables, raising chickens and being self reliant. Thats the best way you can stick it too them. Also get out of debt, thats how they lock you into work aka slavery.

It's all good folks, remember, you choose your reality. Choose fun not fear.

That's a pretty broad statement saying that all things on the internet are not true. I agree there are somethings that are not but there is also some very good info out there.

I live on a farm so I allready know how to raise chickens and veggies!

Old 10-31-2008, 11:25 PM   #44
historycircus

NO!

It's Halloween! It's party time!

Seriously though, this information shouldn't depress you. Our world is changing in ways that won't happen again for thousands of years - and our generation gets a front row seat for the actual change.

Get prepared, then watch the show . . .
Old 11-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #45
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
and the solution is......?????? "THE NEW PARADIGM" WHAT ARE WE DOING AS A GROUP TO PROMOTE THIS????????? WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?? Has everyone read the "VOLUMES"? Hell, what am I waiting for???

So much love to all
Again,

What is "our" "Statement of Purpose" ? Collectively... as a group consciousness!

Any Ideas... short and sweet?

A new thread - "statement of purpose for the ground crew"

sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #46
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread, it helps one a summary of passing the phase-gates:

1. bombarded by phenomenon, falling in a condition of being uncertain, doubt and insecure.
> Actively gathering information & its verification.

2. Feeling of anxiety or apprehension often accompanied by depression for being at the process of believing is at a level of conceptual understanding only.
> looking for solution & establish a dialogue with inner voice spontaneously and effortlessly in contemplating and reasoning by internalizing verbalization:

n. Phenomenon\ imminent threat of ‘facts’\ Information\ knowledge\
Internal verbalizing (become knowing):

> What Information do I know (Ascertain Scope)
> How do I know (Manage Risks )
> Why do I know (Understand Implication)
> When do I know (Dealing with Boundary)
> Where do I know (Parse the context )

3. Gaining spiritual or intellectual insight to ‘fact’ and phenomenon
> express appreciation and ask the most relevant questions by seeking help from the high realm of knowing. Amazingly, most of the questions have been effectively responded in seamless and consistent ways.

4. Falling in a state of being bound emotionally or intellectually to a course of action and a source of knowing
> Free of illusion, being enlightened and disenchanted. As insulation building up, feeling a sense of calmness and transcendental awareness in escalating dynamic momentum which often accompanied with a burning-out sensation, tired and bewildered, as well a sense of wanting to escape.

5. Actively seeking True and ways that dissolving conflicts and confusion.
> commit to objectives by prioritizing necessary daily events (changes is significant). Action becomes moment to moment, result is measured by commitments.

6. Awareness arising from or marked by careful consideration of the meaning of life, along with a review of the past and look forward to future.
> contemplate and glean insights by achieving guidance from within of knowing what to do, why and how not necessarily in gradual progression but often suddenly come cross with a light.

I accept who and what I am, & learn of the existence of the basic Laws
I realize how fortunate that we are able gathering here to share
I perceive the situation is dire and compelling to be resolved
I apprehend the Whole is as intricate as wheel embedded in wheels within an exquisite watch

Last edited by china2012; 11-01-2008 at 02:35 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote