Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #26
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: poor little david wilcock

censorship... nice... use the same energy to supress ourselves that is being used to supress everything else.... how do you justify this? If it is ok to bash Bush or Obama then it should be ok to bash Wilcock... WTF... If it bothers somebody that much they should have the energy to let it pass by.... I am sure we are all going to experience something more offensive then a "poor david wilcock" thread.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #27
Steve_G

Greetings all

We're going to change the title of the thread as it does seem harsh, but the posts and opinions are perfectly acceptable. However please don't let the thread degenerate into personal attacks on one another, as that definitely IS divisive.

Please show everyone the respect you would wish to be treated with. Thank you for your consideration.

Steve G
Old 11-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #28
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

WE DO NOT DO POINTING HERE! GET IT?!

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!"

Make a point but do not point!

Be a vegetarian...be good and be!

BUT stop demeaning Others here at this forum!

THAT is what is wrong...simply live right from your own heart and ALL will change to "heart" living around you and begin to spread to your family and your friends and your community and your town and your county and your state and your country and the world...ALL of Mother Earth will join in!

But YOU have to be concerned with YOU first and foremost!

STOP demeaning others...make a point...but STOP pointing!

I Love You! I Love You All!

Last edited by eaglespirit; 11-13-2008 at 05:25 PM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #29
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: david wilcock

I agree with GregorArturo 100%

Also, I think it is important to respect the opinion of the threadstarter. It is important that we do not "attack" people for stating their viewpoint.

It might help some if before you reply to a thread-

Check your motives
Step outside of yourself first..some replies turn into arguments that are not always needed

This is just my opinion of course...
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #30
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
censorship... nice... use the same energy to supress ourselves that is being used to supress everything else.... how do you justify this? If it is ok to bash Bush or Obama then it should be ok to bash Wilcock... WTF... If it bothers somebody that much they should have the energy to let it pass by.... I am sure we are all going to experience something more offensive then a "poor david wilcock" thread.
for me it comes to how one can bash David`s information based on hes "taste`s"
its quite odd i think...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #31
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineseastar View Post
doese this brother care for the eco system.......i think not......now that he´s on his big fat cruise.......

gosh even this guy has crossed over to the dark side........the side of the elitists......maybe he started out with good intentions but man the dude has lost sight of the shore.....big time.......please read this link and give some feed back..........this is my gut feeling.......
I see the thread title has been changed. I'm glad.

Now lets shine the spotlight on the above quote...

My 'gut feeling' is that all the above is designed to discredit David and create division....it's a real hatchet job.....
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #32
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motov View Post
for me it comes to how one can bash David`s information based on hes "taste`s"
its quite odd i think...
I agree with you it is nieve to bash David based on his taste... but the OP is

skeptical because David is suppsed to be on a higher level....

Either way... it is just as wrong to censor something.. and then allow another version of the same thing... we can bash whoever we want to and that is allowed... we bash eachother... I mean f*ck, if we are all one then the same rules should be applied to everybody.....

The title of the OP is not even close to some of the offensive posts....

I am not a fan of Obama or Bush.... but we have had some really angry threads about both of those people.... rightly so IMO... I have nothing against David but I think that the censorship is BS!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #33
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Well... if that is the case then you were one of the first ones to divide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
I see the thread title has been changed. I'm glad.

Now lets shine the spotlight on the above quote...

My 'gut feeling' is that all the above is designed to discredit David and create division....it's a real hatchet job.....
Old 11-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #34
motov
Avalon Senior Member

respect yer view there orion...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #35
Alloura
Avalon Senior Member

What's really going on here????

Sunshineaster it sounds like you are very passionate about animal rights. That's a very positive issue to care about and be involved in. But you would throw DW out over his OWN choice of food??? Did you by chance, have him on a plateau that might have been a bit unrealistic...? DW has changed, evolved - call it what you like - it's what happens to us when we grow. You are free to choose whether or not to follow his reasoning - or not.

As for reporting this thread - don't the mods READ things before they get posted??? If not, maybe they need to start. If so, then the comment was not necessary.

The amazing thing about posting is that once you CHOOSE to put your opinion out there for all to read, you have given everyone else the CHOICE to either respond to your post, or CHOOSE not to. EVERYONE has an opinion about everything - here it's food. Try to base your comments on facts, not opinions. Site your facts - it gives others an option to research if the CHOOSE to.

L&L/S&D
Alloura
Alloura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #36
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

ok the thread started with DW. I'm no fan, but judging him for what he eats is judging everyone for what they eat. Eskimos eat raw seal, if they didnt they would have died out aeons ago, not a lot of fruit n veg on greenland. I eat meat and am grateful for my food, I have no probs with vegetarians. I have tried it myself for a year, it didnt do me any good. I feel that judging people for what they eat, drink, smoke or whatever is an attack on a lot of people in here. no-one is perfect and no-one HAS to be. I cut a worm in half today digging a plant up, I said sorry and continued my work grateful for that worm, all the other worms, the insects, the beetles and everything other creature that contributes to paying my wages as a gardener. I had venison for dinner tonight and I was grateful.
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #37
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

BTW if you ever saw the experiments done in the 70's by a botenist about the "witness plants" we would be left eating nothing at all. And don't come back and tell me about fruit, fruit contains the babies of other plants, everything including stones has consciousness, who is anyone to say that an apple might not want the experience of being eaten?[/QUOTE]

True! well said.. the secret life of plants.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #38
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to point something out here.

There is nothing wrong with how everyone feels, they are emotions, tools to be used to "know thyself" .

This thread began with fear. Fear for the animals that are treated poorly, not because of David Wilcox eating meat. When we are in fear, we lash out on others.
Sunshineaster's intention was a noble one. Having compassion for the animals that come here to feed us and the horrible way they are treated is something we should be mindful of.
On the other hand, lashing out at DW is not helping the animals and it is again, separating 'us' as a group.

It is good to see this so we are conscious when it happens.

This is distraction to our real reason for being.

"Straight and Narrow is the path, Waste NO TIME"

Let's not waste our time with situations that do not serve our higher purpose, or use the situation to practice seeing it from your higher self instead of your ego, which usually keeps you stuck in emotions.

This is what we need to detach from, physical experiences that bring down your vibration of love, our true essence.

Every moment teaches us something about ourselves, if we are willing to see.

Love & Light to all the beautiful souls in Avalon
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #39
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motov View Post
respect yer view there orion...
Thank you

I respect your view as well... and i agree with you.... I just have a problem with the fact that they were so fast to edit the thread title...
Old 11-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #40
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well... if that is the case then you were one of the first ones to divide...
No...I was the first to point out that the motives of the thread starter MAY be suspect. Notice I said 'MAY'.

I wish to passionately defend David Wilcock from what I perceive to be an unwarranted and over-the-top attack.

Actually saying he's gone over to the dark side!! Sheesh. Now THATS what I call divisive. Why shouldn't I go in as heavy as the thread-starter did...?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.....
Old 11-13-2008, 05:47 PM   #41
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Orion Morris;78875]

skeptical because David is suppsed to be on a higher level....

orion... you hit the nail square on the head thanks........
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:53 PM   #42
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Jaby you are wrong... you took the opposite view on the subject... which is division in its purest form... I am in the same boat.. we are divided on the issue....

For you to censor any view is counter productive...

If we are going to be allowed to bash anybody for any reason we should be allowed to do it freely... Bash Obama, Bush, Blair, who cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
No...I was the first to point out that the motives of the thread starter MAY be suspect. Notice I said 'MAY'.

I wish to passionately defend David Wilcock from what I perceive to be an unwarranted and over-the-top attack.

Actually saying he's gone over to the dark side!! Sheesh. Now THATS what I call divisive. Why shouldn't I go in as heavy as the thread-starter did...?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.....
Old 11-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #43
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Humans are omnivores. Most people, if given the opportunity, will eat meat if it is available. How many "lapsed" vegetarians do you know? I know many.

I do eat mainly free range humanely slaughtered meat, which I select carefully and pay dearly for. And I eat small portions.

This holier than thou stuff about meat eating is out of line.

Please--sunshineseastar--eat whatever you wish but stop policing other people's plates.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:00 PM   #44
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

and jaby....i don´t understant why if you are soooooooooo offended you keep reading this thread........what ever happend to "i may not agree with what you say but i will defend your right to say it untill death ?"
Old 11-13-2008, 06:05 PM   #45
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
humanely slaughtered meat

hahahaha.... kind of an oxymoron there.

Who gives a sh*t what meat we are eating... it is all nasty... the arguement is not about eating your fruits and vegtibles... it was just simple questioning one of the main sources of information here on Avalon....

question everything... right?
Old 11-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #46
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

We have the teeth of an OMNIVORE, meaning we are designed to eat everything. We have the tearing teeth of meat eaters, as well as the grinding teeth of plant eaters. We can choose, so let David Wilcock choose.

In the meantime, we absolutely do need to protest against our horrendous modern factory farming methods, as well as the development of terminator seeds and GM plants by Monsanto and others.

As someone said, if it's eating consciousness that we are worried about, let's all become breatharians and live off the light of the Sun. That would solve most of the world's problems right there, except maybe in Seattle.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #47
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hahahaha.... kind of an oxymoron there.

Who gives a sh*t what meat we are eating... it is all nasty... the arguement is not about eating your fruits and vegtibles... it was just simple questioning one of the main sources of information here on Avalon....

question everything... right?
again orion morris stated beautifuly..........i may not be the best comunicator but i´m glad you understand my point.......
Old 11-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #48
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

theres nothing wrong with eating animals, and it does not lower your vibration, it's completly natural, if it wasn't animals wouldn't eat other animals, it's called the food chain. if meat wasn't supposed to be eatin' it would be eatable and tasty and good for you. protioen is nessesary to build muscle. i love meat, i love vegetables too!
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #49
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For you to censor any view is counter productive...
Well, you don't seem to have any problem with trying to censor MY view?

And defend dis-respectful attacks on David Wilcock.

The tone of this thread was set by the thread-starter, not me.

But...hey....lets just chill out and listen to a song together....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MJpyskHMwRs

(yes I know, I didn't 'turn the other cheek'...not my style.....)
Old 11-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #50
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

since this has kinda slid into a meat eating thread i think ill post about me being mainly vegan(apart from accepting dairy food gifts/meals when visiting friends). i wondered about the possible feminising effects of soya?? its a complete protein and therefore it is not essential to eat animals but i sometimes think about what the effects of soya are.. been veggie since 2000 ... not been ill or had a cold ect since as long as i can remember early 2005 last i recall.. i will eat an animal if it gets rough and i have to kill it to eat it.. but i will not eat an animal i have no killed an butchered myself.. oh and i like some of wilcocks stuff.. sounds like he will be taking the chip and eating gmo ectect(obama supporter) he obv has other concerns
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote