Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink 11:11 Guardian Angels

Introducing another aspect of 11:11, I have learned that there may be those that are using 11:11 to communicate with their Guardian Angels. Leading to the big event of December 21st, 2012 11:11, many people all over the world are getting these time prompts. Especially in other number sequences like 444, 222, 111, 1010, 1212, 919, 911, 333, etc.

Some have said we have two Guardian Angels or more depending on the Soul. One Angel is of Compassion. The other Angel is of Inspiration or Motivation. They had a radio show about this on Coast to Coast AM. Think about what you were thinking or doing when the sequence appears. Does this send you a message from your Angels?

If there are those that have had spiritual interactions with their Angels regarding 11:11, please share your experiences. This is a further step into the phenomenon. There are some that have written books on this topic, but still have not come up with any tangible answers.

I have a theory that all the people seeing these numbers are being reminded of the ascension in 2012. Another theory is that we are all volunteers here from our multi-dimensional selves to help create the transition to the Golden Age.

I have yet not contacted my Guardian Angels. Although I am sure they are watching me and guiding me throughout my life.

Peace,
Surial aka Suriel
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 11:11 Guardian Angels

The more that people realise that these things are synchronistic, particularly 11:11, the more it will be.

David Wilcock has a lot to say about this kind of "prompting". He suggests that if you notice such a thing, remember what you were thinking about at (just before) that moment - because the "hint" is that this was on the right track.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:48 AM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, you're using the tagging system! Blessings on that.

On another note, may 777 find this thread and rain down the bullets of enlightenment!

I've kind of drifted off these numbers. I remember when I was a teenager I would actually wait till 22:22 was up on the display and only then, yes, then it was alright to sleep. I never really thought about it. I just fancied the number.
Did I contact my guardians? Hm... at that time I thought that slashing wooden sticks through my room gets rid of them or whatever else was lingering! It was a madness I don't know what to feel about when thinking back.

Really, I understand the physical attachment but I prefer being with things that are as such closer to 'meaninglessness'.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:11 AM   #4
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

The first time "directly" talked to my guardian angels that i was fully conscious...(not counting almost dying in foreign hospitals ...why do i get sick enuff to die only away from home??)...anyway....for the past few months i had a few different chanellors be the "go-between" for me and my "guides"

(my guides are all funny apparently...every chanellor was laughing close to tears)...

but they all said the same stuff..which i won't share cuz its personal...about why i am here now and what i am supposed to do.

anyway...my boss was being very very abusive to me at work...

so..one morning a few weeks ago..
as i was driving to work...

i was SCREAMING in my car to my "guides"...

i told them that if they didn't talk to my bosses "guides" and get that bitter angry little man on track i was defibnately going to kill myself and i would not complete my mission. ... i had had it!....please cut me a F****ING BREAK!

MY BOSS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT GUY NOW.

weird.

he is super super nice to me and even appologized for being mean!

i don't think its right to give ultimatums but i was very serious...

i have had quite a beating..that has lasted 8-9 years now..

enough is enough.
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

hi Surial Thanks for this great info. Its good to know that the clocks aren't just broken Time and things. Two things I cannot keep track off.

For sure, when you get in a groove you will know it. If you have never been in it you will think its strange but I have had some major syncronicites happen with numbers that are very unusual. There are master numbers and super master numbers.

maybe you have seen these but these are a couple of my favorite sites that i went to because of this post, its been a while since I went to them. I mostly just listen to my third ear and inner guidance these days and do find the clocks saying all kinds of interesting things. JT

Quote:
Master Numbers(Numerology)
Master Numbers Video

The owners of Master Numbers are here to work with their special challenges and conditions -- just like everyone else. They simply are able to work on mastery at a higher than ordinary level, but as with any advanced student, more is expected from them ... and the implication is that they have arrived here with the mission to build and teach according to their particular gifts.

As with all souls, the owners of Master Numbers have a challenge to meet in living up to their extraordinary potential ...

Quote:
The Search for the 11:11 Angels
11:11 time prompts
So you see 1111, 111, 11:11, 12:12, or 4:44 all over the place? Too often to be mere coincidence? Well, you are not alone anymore. We think there are now over 1 million folks seeing these prompts today.

These prompts are caused by a group of fun-loving angels. What George Barnard originally called the Mille-Cent-et-Onze. In fact George first saw the 11 past 11 time signals well before the invention of the digital clock. But it's much easier to spot these digital prompts these days.

The 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your clocks, microwaves and VCR's are the "trade-mark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 fun-loving Spirit Guardians, or Angels. Once they have your attention, they will use other digits, like 12:34, or 2:22 to remind you of their presence. Invisible to our eyes, they are very real physical beings...more... http://1111angels.com/

Quote:
Crystal Links
Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

2012 links to the Mayan Calendar end time at 11:11 UT, Universal Time. (December 12, 2012)....more... http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11 11.jpg (12.1 KB, 96 views)
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:04 AM   #6
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

numerologically...

i am an 11...

heh..

yeah...so what??

i see "numbers" all the time...

there is more to life than the minute...

b
o
r
i
n
g

go and LIVE!

LOVE

ENJOY
EXPAND!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #7
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesterterrestrial View Post
hi surial thanks for this great info. Its good to know that the clocks aren't just broken :d time and things. Two things i cannot keep track off.

For sure, when you get in a groove you will know it. If you have never been in it you will think its strange but i have had some major syncronicites happen with numbers that are very unusual. There are master numbers and super master numbers.

Maybe you have seen these but these are a couple of my favorite sites that i went to because of this post, its been a while since i went to them. I mostly just listen to my third ear and inner guidance these days and do find the clocks saying all kinds of interesting things

duuuuuuuuuuuude...

Are you the naked guy on acid from soundwave and burning man???

Duuuuuuuuuuuude you are!

Trying to get everyone to drink from your "golden chalice"!!!

Ahahhahahahhahahhaaaaa....
Old 02-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Ahahahahhahahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:42 AM   #9
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

you know...there are at LEAST 20 peeps i know that have you on video...

ahahhahahahhaha!

just so you know...all your homees here are dying on meth now...all their teeth are falling out!

PEACE AND LOVE DUDE!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Nope, good guess tho. It dose sound like a wonderful place to be.

Hang in there sunshine, you are special!

Two questions for you. wheres the love? How about some respect?

Have a nice day.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:48 AM   #11
lawlessline

Had the best the=ing the yesterday. Was driving in the car listening to a video on anit gravity and how it works. and the idea of time etc came to mind. I looked at the clock on the dashboard, where it has tempreture aswelland.... It was 11° at 11:11 in the morning; it tied in with the video amazingly.

Works for me.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #12
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Nope, good guess tho. It dose sound like a wonderful place to be.

Hang in there sunshine, you are special!

Two questions for you. wheres the love? How about some respect?

Have a nice day.
Best rebound ever mate. I'm going to remember this.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:24 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

my car just turned 138383 . 8 that is 7 -1" (1 11 11 11)

ahhh--and, you must ask your guardian angels etc., to come to you

otherwise, they think, you do NOT need them

AND, DO NOT interfere with your free will to operate without them

(albeit, it is known, they do step in, in near death/or, close call situations)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I think these messages can come from any number of hyperdimensional entities. Angels and archangels not excluded.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to say that this 11 11 is what we need to break.Conciousness is becomming aware that it is in a box of reflecting mirrors of the same old ideas repeating themselves.The goal is to become master over the box and transcend it by breaking the cycle. The one way do this is by developing a sixth sense.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-24-2009 at 10:22 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I just want to say that this 11 11 is what we need to break.Conciousness is becomming aware that it is in a box of refelecting mirrors of the same old ideas repeating themselves.The goal is to become master over the box and transcend it by breaking the cycle. The one way do this is by developing a sixth sense.
Are you implying that the symbol 1111 in that sense is a 'bad' symbol... or for that sake... a symbol of the old paradigm?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Are you implying that the symbol 1111 in that sense is a 'bad' symbol... or for that sake... a symbol of the old paradigm?
Yes its the old paradigm or (paira - Pi - gm.) Its a 360 degree circle in side of a 6 sided box (matter), that keep cycleling upon itself through four seasons(11 11) of emotion.This cycle is broken after the first 32 digits of pi or vertebrae in the s (pi) nal column up to the pi neal gland. We have to rise above the waxing and waning of cycles.

Hey, the movie transformers is a perfect example of the manipulation of ideas. Every body is on a quest to save the cube and then the movies hellraiser has a dark master over the cube. This is reverse physicology.

Follow the numbers and emerge from the cube.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-24-2009 at 10:46 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:42 PM   #18
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

This thing with the pi really comes to me now. I guess this is the first post of yours I fully understand.

Thank you.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #19
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Synchronicities to any number sequences are showing you the power of your connection, and the manifestation of your attraction points. Think of them as breadcrumbs on a trail, to which you have left these small clues for yourself.

They don't necessarily confirm you are on the "right path" (there is no right ot wrong path), rather they are just soft little hints for you to take notice of where you are focused.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11:11, 2012, angels